All Comments on 'Fornications Ch. 01'

by jonstjohn

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why

Because you write like a guy which you are and there is too much talk talk talk and just plain stupidity as no woman would ever get off over 2 drunks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth filing

IN THE FRICKING GARBAGE!!!

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
FUCKING MY FRIEND'S SON

Well, I liked it because it had a ring of truth for me, before i met Tom I was married to what I thought was a faithful guy. On his overseas business travels he went out of his way to screw every available tart and one day I got my own back and seduced his best friend's son. he had a drug problem so we kept each others secret for a glorious 3 months.

Thank you for your story. I read it out to Tom who wanked gloriously at your words. To many men it could be a warning but Tom and I have an open relationship anyway.

Keep writing, I give you 100% (even though you might be a guy) because it was a reminder of my experience.

Sue from UK

PS read 24 HOURS if you would like to know more about me !

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
FUCKING MY FRIEND'S SON

Well, I liked it because it had a ring of truth for me, Before i met Tom I was married to what I thought was a faithful guy. On his overseas business travels he went out of his way to screw every available tart and one day I got my own back and seduced his best friend's son. He had a drug problem so we kept each others secret for a glorious 3 months.

Thank you for your story. I read it out to Tom who wanked gloriously at your words. To many men it could be a warning but Tom and I have an open relationship anyway.

Keep writing, I give you 100% (even though you might be a guy) because it was a reminder of my experience.

Sue from UK

PS read 24 HOURS if you would like to know more about me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She fucks, cause he looked at another woman!

Talk about hypocritical sluts, this is the one. Her husband looks at a younger woman at a party so she refuses her husband sex. She masturbates nude on a beach and then bangs two very young men, one of whom is her friends son. She broke her marriage vows, cheated, betrayed her husband, committed adultry. Had straight sex, oral sex, and anal sex with a friends son and a stranger because her husband looked at another woman. This one is very mentally off, she really needs help. A good shrink could find a lot of things wrong with her head. I like the bit about telling her husband about this in her own way at her own time. There is a more important thing she needs in her mind. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and when her meal ticket finds out he will divorce his slut wife and get a young bimbo of his own on his arm. Recycle, always recycle. Get rid of the old and used up, get fresh and ready to pay for her meal ticket with her body. Yep I would have gone to bed drunk to if I was her husband. She doesnt realize she cant tell, but both boys will share this news will all of their peers, and she will be the new free pincushion for the shore.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 16 years ago
I loved it - ignore the idiots!!

Great story - written from an interesting viewpoint, especially at the start. Also, remarkably accurate about the way men think and behave sometimes!!

Keep it up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Good for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stroke story

As a stroke story it isn't too bad. But this isn't a story at all, period. It's just sentences and sentences dripping sex.

Still as a "loving wife story" when a spouse says, "after 20 years of marriage, he's become more and more of an asshole..." there's not much left of the marriage. Besides he might have been excited by the trophy wife, but he didn't fuck her. BUT the "loving wife" in this story not only fucked two young men, she's planning to continue. This isn't about infidelity, it's about love and respect and there's none left in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
None of you

get it. She gets even for her husband whoring with a cheap slut, by whoring around like a cheap slut? Womens' lib just means the dogs always win. Getting even - real revenge - would be to castrate the SOB. Dogs come in both sexes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad, but....

definitely not great. It's rare that guys write convincing stories from a woman's viewpoint, and this is not one those exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Critics take note

The title gave you fair warning. If you don't like reading about sex then go to the Disney site. Otherwise be nice. It ain't easy writing something of this length & quality. If you don't believe me then try it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Does The Job

Good stroker. Does the job. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
he tell your son how big a whoreslut his mother

and your son lose respect for your dumbass.just because your hubby eye another woman.did he fuck the other woman no.now you a whore and if hubby fine out you a broke whore.i don't buy that shit about the hubby cause you to fuck a kid.you were a tramp the start with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please God...

...the previous comment was made by someone for whom English is not his first language. If he does speak English, he deserves our pity. As for the story, it's a mass of incorrect grammar, punctuation, and odd word combinations. The story line sucks, the dialogue is incredibly obtuse, and there is zero character development. It's truly forgettable. In fact, I already have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sort of, well, actually, it is extremely lame

and retarded. and it's not because it is a stupid cheating wife story; rather, it is because the whole "story" is totally retarded and lame. <P>

i have to be honest, though: I am too lazy so I have not read it. 'tis therefore, is a random score assignation; the next story your write that I come across, it could just as easily receiving a "perfect 100"!

sherlock40sherlock40over 16 years ago
So, she gets mad because her husband looks

and leers at another woman, but she feels practically no regret or guilt for fucking those guys. How two-faced can you be? Oh well, another betrayal story for those who like that kind of stuff.

I hope you don't use that tired old story where she finds the husband cheating soon after her infidelity and uses that as her excuse to continue. That storyline has been extremely over-used.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
A good start.....

This lady is obviously hotter than her husband. You have made a great start on this one, perhaps you can continue it with a bit of a taste of an orgy involving more men and other women together with her in a secluded section of beach where all participants are nude in a frenzied free-for-all? Just an idea of what I would write....

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
A good start.....

This lady is obviously hotter than her husband. You have made a great start on this one, perhaps you can continue it with a bit of a taste of an orgy involving more men and other women together with her in a secluded section of beach where all participants are nude in a frenzied free-for-all? Just an idea of what I would write....

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Lots of Sperm.....

All that sperm shot into her pussy and ass? The latter does not impregnate or breed, but the former does. So whose baby is she going to be pregnant with? Or does she know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great and i think it could happen

i loved the story and hope to read more !

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 11 years ago
Pretty hot.

Too bad you never wrote a second chapter.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
The fornication stoped...

The fornication stoped because her husband found out, divorced her and got a young wife like his boss did...She was so stupid that gave him the chance he needed...Then she stayed alone, sad and old...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why do some opeople on here , especially dear annony, think this is real>>>

These are fiction stories They are NOT REAL you dim witted asshole annony. I gave it a 5 to help offset these brain dead dopes

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Two

Two Asshole ain't a gangbang, but you're still a lowlife whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW 26thNC is that

any way to talk to your mother and sisters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous