Fornications Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, that was great" John mutters, before releasing me. I collapse forward and lie spread-eagle on my stomach. As the sun beats down on my used cunt, I know that they will enjoy seeing it. The boys stop and leer as my lips spread open to reveal the first trickle of John's jizz leaking out into my pubic hair.

"Well, that just leaves me, folks," says Rick. I wonder if he will want sloppy seconds or go for my mouth. He hands me the beer bottle and I drain it, needing more courage for the next round.

I raise up on my hands and look up and down the beach, wondering if anyone else is walking here yet, but there is no one. I wonder if Phil has awakened and is wondering where I am. If I have to, I'll tell him about this encounter, but I want to do it on my terms and not have him find me like this.

"Hey Gloria, roll over, lets see your tits" says Rick, mockingly, shaking me from my thoughts.

My whole body is still tingling as I obediently roll to my back.

"Put two fingers in your cunt and get some cum on them, then put them in your mouth, sweet Gloria," Rick says.

So he is out to humiliate me.

Strangely, as I suck John's spunk and my juices from my fingers, sitting there naked in front of these two young men, I feel an arousal build again.

I have often fantasized about being dominated like this, and the reality is making my head spin. John, his cock going limp, pulls another beer from the cooler, twists it and takes a swig. He gets another one for Rick.

Rick sits, nursing his hard-on with one hand and sipping the beer with the other. They are going to take their time with me, I realize.

What the hell, they are just 20, probably don't work, don't need to, and have little else to do but fuck-off all day.

Now if Phil was watching this, would it turn him on?

"Come over here and suck my cock," Rick says with a smirk.

His cock is still slimy with my pussy juice as I seductively crawl to him. He grabs the back of my head and pulls it into his crotch. My mouth opens and willingly engulfs the magnificent head of his engorged bone. I start giving him head. Surely he will cum this time. I work my tongue and lips on him. Again I marvel at the stiffness of the hot silky shaft in my hand and mouth.

My mind drifts off to a favorite fantasy as I work his organ. My saliva pools at the base of his cock and drips off his balls onto the sand. I suck harder and faster as I daydream.

The beach is crowded with people engaged in sex. Males with females. Males with males. Females with females. Two males with one female. Two females with one male. And more and more combinations, as far as the eye can see. It's an orgy on the sand. Maybe all the humans in the world are involved. There's thousands, no millions, of people fucking and sucking. Here, a cock goes into a cunt, then another goes into a male's ass, then there's a woman getting triple-played and two females grinding their cunts together. A male and a female wait on their knees with mouths open as a stud brings himself to orgasm. They're there to drink down his seed as it fires out of the small hole.

A hand pushes my forehead and my mouth slips off the cock. I open my eyes.

"Whoa, Gloria," Rick says, looking down at me. "Slow down."

My mouth reaches toward his cock, wanting to suck on it, wanting to feel his seed coursing down my throat. Clearly he was about to shoot his load, but he doesn't want to. Rick backs away, pulling his thick dick to the side, away from my mouth.

"Do you take it up the ass, Gloria?" he calmly asks. I do of course, sometimes, so I just nod. "Take a look in her backpack, John, and see if she has any cream."

When he finds the suntan lotion, Rick tells him to use it to lube up my asshole.

In my position on my hands and knees, John has easy access to my bum. I flinch as his finger probes my anus, but Rick grabs my hair and holds my head steady. The cream helps to ease the way, and soon John has two fingers working my ass, pumping it, opening it. He is also working on my clit and the cream helps to soothe and arouse it.

"She's ready when you are, and I'm getting hard again," calls John. Rick slides around me, his cock passes near my face. It is glistening in the sun, the veins clearly outlined. I hadn't had my ass reamed and fucked for quite a while and wonder if that weapon will hurt me.

He offers me a swig from his bottle and I take it.

"Hey, John," says Rick. "Let's give Gloria a DP."

"Sure, I'm ready," replies John, rubbing his hardening cock with the residue of lotion.

Now, a double-play was something I have never been a part of, and I feel a mixture of excitement and fear. The boys are well organized. John lies on his back, for me to straddle and mount him. I am trembling slightly, and wondering if I had allowed this "incident" to go too far. But, I also am getting hornier by the moment.

I mount John, facing him, and carefully lower myself onto his now stiff prick. I usually like that position, for it gives me control. But I am worried about what will happen from the rear. Once again my dripping pussy is filled with hard manflesh, as John pulls me down onto his chest, and I am kneeling with my ass in the air. Rick works himself into position behind me, one knee and hand on the ground for support, and the other leg bent. With the free hand, he guides his saliva-coated dong to my lubricated asshole.

I force myself to relax, despite the pounding of my heart. I rest my face against John's damp chest, and inhale the sweet essence of his fresh male sweat. With a steady push, Rick slides into me more easily than I had expected. I gasp as his hard-on pushes aside the walls of my anal tunnel.

I lift my head and bite my lip.

The sensation of being completely filled is amazing. As they both remain still for a moment it seems as if I have one single, enormous object up my crotch. Then they start thrusting. After a few false starts, they get into sync and fuck me in time with each other, each cock rubbing the other through the thin membrane that separates the canals.

As Rick supports his weight on his legs, John thrusts up into me with his powerful hips and legs. With the pressure from above, and the firmness of his prick, my clit is being rubbed by his pubic bone as he rises against me. That, combined with the mixed sensations coming from my ass and cunt, is out of this world. I grunt and moan each time the boys fill me.

I lay flat again on John's chest as my orgasm begins to build. Theirs does, too, as their pace builds.

My hard nipples seem to bore holes into John's chest.

Why have I waited so long in my life to enjoy this?

In the next couple of moments I am swept away on a tide of lust. My grunts and moans change to animalistic, savage calls, which I can't prevent from getting louder and louder as my orgasm hits. This one is so fierce, and I am so trapped and unable to pull away, that I scream wildly as they continue to fuck me, over and over, stabbing at me with their hard cocks, plunging my holes.

My noises excite the boys to greater effort as I lie motionless and my body jerks like a rag doll to their pummeling. Their hands push and pull at me roughly. I see the veins in John's neck stand out as he repeatedly surges up into my cunt, grunting with each thrust.

I reach around and clasp Rick's muscular ass feeling the curve and reveling in this act of willing adultery and sex with men so much younger than me.

The boys yell loudly and empty their sticky semen into my twitching pussy and gaping ass, flooding my holes with cum, which hits the top of each passage and fires back out in the pummeling, spilling out onto the mat and towel. As my spasms subside, I try to use my cunt and ass to milk the final drops out of their cocks as they finish unloading their seed.

I have no idea in what order they came, but after what seems like an eternity, Rick groans, pulls out of me, then falls onto his back at my side.

John's stroking slows and comes to a halt. Our bodies remained linked together by his softening cock for a moment or two, then he disentangles himself, rolling me over onto my back. I feel the warm sauce running out of both holes, almost immediately, as I lay sated and exhausted.

It seems like hours have passed.

My body is open to their view as the sit up and look at me. Both my holes are gaping, stretching open.

John laughs nervously and approaches me, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I didn't know you'd be capable of that,Mrs. Duncan," he says. "I thought you were older and didn't do that kind of thing."

I laugh at his comment.

"What do you think? You forget how to fuck after you turn 30?" I ask.

The boys laugh.

"You're not going to tell anyone we forced you to do this, are you," John asks.

I don't answer, leaving them wondering. For a moment I feel I am in control.

I know I have had enough sex. I wonder again whether there were other people on the beach. Sitting up and looking around, I see some people in the distance on each side of me, including a family unloading an SUV. Good Lord, what if those people saw me nude?

Then there's Phil, also. How will I explain all the cum dripping out of my cunt and ass?

It seemed that the boys have had enough, too.

Maybe they are sobering up or feeling guilty.

They say nothing more, but put on their swim trunks and walk away, on up the beach. I lay for a few minutes, amazed at what has happened.

I had never cheated on my husband, although I had thought about it a few times. But, I had never imagined anything like what happened. I had never expected to get gangbanged by two guys half my age on the beach. I realize how much I had enjoyed it. My whole body is a mass of tingling nerve ends. And yet I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed in my life. It is a long time since I enjoyed two orgasms in such quick succession. I feel as if I am 20 again. I still seem to feel those young cocks in my mouth, body and hands. I know I'll remember them for a long time.

But did it have to be the last time? Why shouldn't I enjoy that enormous ecstasy again?

12