All Comments on 'Fortune'

by SylverLyf

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting

Please continue with this story as the build up is very good.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Nice lead in!

I LOVE all things Irish.(ok I can think of a few residents that could go but Oh well). This is an excellent lead. I look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it!!

I really like the playful banter and teasing. Its a nice development to the story. I hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more!!

I love this story!! Please continue it!

Ferf12Ferf12over 15 years ago
Wonderful and lovely

I believe I read this soon after you first posted...and I've been dangling like a worm on a hook for a possible new chapter! I'm gonna keep on hoping as you sucked me in :op and I'm aching for more. Would love to read anything new from you. Your words are a joy. Wow, sorry if this comes across weirdish. Ya write wicked, aight??!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Irish Accent in My Mind....

as I read this story, along with great mind pictures. This is a gem. I too would encourage you to continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
omg

Tell me you're still on this story.... that'd just be cruel to leave it as is. Ohhhhhhh, the imagery, the banter, so fucking sexy.

Even with the progression of the story, the diction became clearer, with less slips of homophones and spelling.

Golden. Keep going.. please?

SilverMidnightSilverMidnightalmost 15 years ago
please continue

im loving the build up on your stories all of them now im praying for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOV!

i love this story u MUST finish it it soooooooo cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please finish~!

you're story's great... please finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Needs to be finished!!!

Amazing story, can't wait to see if there's an ending.

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341about 14 years ago
waiting....

I've been waiting for the next chapter in this story since the others came out. Is there ever going to be one?? It's such a great development piece. It'd be a shame not to continue it. I love your writing in this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you serious?

Finish what you start!!!! Please? Although it has been a very long time since this story came out, it'd be great to have it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

You can't just leave us hanging like that for so long! Your story is amazing so far, please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why did you stop?!!!

This story is so cute, and well written. Please finish this soon, it's been six years!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Please, please, please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHAT?!?!

i've just finished this like 5 minutes ago and when it ended......................no words, except, "WHAT?!?!" So i became frantic in my search for more! it was such great writing that i was hooked from the beginning and soon felt like i was apart of it myself! then i saw other comments and was laughing hysterically because that's exactly what i was thinking! So please, i am begging that you find it in yourself to finish this wonderful story! i even marked it as one of my favorites! not trying to be a kiss-***, or even trying to shove you into this...just........trying to give a supporting bump! If you wrote it this far, you can find a way to bring this story to its rightful completion. Please don't give up!

JaneEyre9721JaneEyre9721over 12 years ago
What happened??!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! This was my third or fourth time reading it and I keep forgetting that it finishes unfinished and am disappointed every time. Please finish this story...or give someone else permission to finish it for you. It is just such a bummer to leave it hanging (and all who read it too) like that.

anon01234anon01234almost 12 years ago
please keep going

I love this story, the humor is fantastic and I love the build up,this is my favorite story on here. I know it has been ages since you wrote it but please keep going, I'm hooked and I know I'm going to keep coming back to it wondering how it continues, Its like getting half way through a good book and not being able to find out the ending.Please, please, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

one of the best and most captivating stories i have read on Literotica.

you made me smile and ache with the two. you have a talent. I would be delighted to read how their story continues.

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is a great first chapter, assuming it's a first chapter, seeing as how it ended(:

It'd be wonderful to see how these two develop.

You made wonderful character development! And also great imagery of everything! Good Job :D

Now I shall wait for another chapter! Which I hope you could write.

-Marissa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!

This is a great story bt don't leave us hanging we need more of Alix and Cait......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please the next chapter

This is an good story. It's funny and charming at the same time. I need more of the story lots more.

Helen444Helen444almost 11 years ago
Next please !

Really good story but can we have the next chapter already

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sylverlyf is on fanfiction as well

Sylverlyf is on fanfiction as well just fyi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its npt finished

can u please make the r'rest of the story, i wabt to k.ow what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is the rest of it?

I'm Irish descent and turned to this story to see what it was like. Potentially very good, but what's happened to the rest of it? It's a story with a lovely start and a great build up, with plenty of humour and developing atmosphere. And you've just left it at the first part (and even that seems incomplete). SylverLyf, you've got a promising little gem here but like any gem, it needs properly cutting and polishing. Please do something more with it. To encourage you, I've tossed five stars your way. Don't let your readers down.

Brian

elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

A great story, loved the humor, tension and distinct characters. I'm sad that there isn't more. I hope you'll finish this story one day. :]

Smiley_PatchSmiley_Patchabout 8 years ago
??

Is there going to be more to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too good a story to stop in the middle.

Since it was posted in 2004, maybe that's literally all she wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Don't know about anyone else but the first page was so difficult to read, what with spelling mistakes, just plain wrong word use and the like, that I gave up. I love reading, but there is much more out there that is easier to take in when you don't have to try and work out what the word is and whether it has the meaning that the author intends for it (ie, manors instead of manners; unfortunately there are plenty of that sort of story on here too - but at least one of the protagonists names didn't change three times on a single page as I recently saw!

I do hate moaning about stories and their problems, but there is a solution - can I suggest to this author (if she is still about) that she ask for an editor to look each story over and tidy it up before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow just finished your story it is now December 2019 and there still is not a sequel I cannot fathom why you have not put up a sequel to this fantastic story I am of Scott Irish and German descent and of all the countries in the world the only two that I truly wish to see is Ireland and for some strange reason Australia my Scottish and Irish background I've always been interested in both countries of all the innumerable types of women in the world the two that most fascinate me are redheads and women who have hair that is so black it has blue highlights such as Japanese I do not know where are my infatuation for these hair colors comes from I do not like confrontation but I have always been attracted to the fiery red-headed temperament where am I infatuation for my infatuation what's Japanese ladies comes from I have not a clue I cannot believe it has been 15 years and you have not written a sequel to the story please consider in the near future to do so as this is one of the or interesting and entertaining stories I have read in quite a while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous