All Comments on 'Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 01'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great - another slut wife/wimp husband story.

The writing was good and flowed but it is hard to sympathize with either of the main characters because they come across as so shallow in their social skills. The outcome of these types of slut wife/wimp or stupid husband stories is far too predictable. Of course the challenge is to provide a different twist to an old worn-out plot - will you, author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you always give us a whore wife and a wimp hubby

for some reason you as a writer keep them together in the end.which is crazy as hell.a woman fucking other men and bring something home to the family is sick.if you don't understand a real man,we as real protect our kids.you miss this in your stories.you treat men like shit in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just like another cheater,

the husband will be the last to know since he is now chuckholded. He remained faithful while she was out screwing her co-worker breaking their marriage vows. When it comes to light, and it will, the double bonus will be great after the divorce for him. Just another cheating wife that blames her infedility on too much booze and the fact that she has not made love or had sex with another man since her marriage. What a pitiful excuse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let the husband find out and screw Jolene

And then ditch the cheating wife. As someone said when will these women learn. If you have a crap marriage and go on a business trip don't drink anything. Don't dance with anybody. In fact stay in your bedroom and have phone sex with your husband. THAT is what she should have done. but as always the wife was thinking with her pussy. The marriage has got so bad that she is compareing her lover to her husband and the husband lost. She has disrespected him in every way. The Marriage is over. In the next chapter just skip to the credits where the wife goes off with bob and the husband goes off with Jolene and the kids and lives happily ever after.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Will she be able to hide that she cheated

So she really fucked-up, now she has to live with it, but when she sees that her husband is interested in Jolene, and may have had an affair with her, will she go back to Bob for a revenge fuck? This could get complicated. Thanks for the good chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If you are married,

and you work with the oposite sex, there will be opportunities to stray. If you really think about it before the fact, you will never stray. WHY?

The other person may talk, some one who at work who suspects will talk, the other person may get pissed and make a phone call.

Just be friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well thank you

her husband wants to chat and she thinks, oh my god and hangs up and a couple hours later she fucks a guy from work she sees every day after that trip. what a selfcentered cow. and once again very nice to see how communicative a woman can be. thats really erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

It was sooo esay for her to spread her legs...and no serious guilt.....WHATTA A WOMAN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All I can say is that I hope she comes to her sens

and her husband finds out about her fucking a divorced man. He should divorce the drippy cunted slut who couldn't even wait another couple of days to get home to her husband. Also he should sue her company. It was her company that sent her and the divorced predator to Atlanta and there fore any screwing she did with another company employee is laid on the company. Man Micheal could have all the young cunt he wants with all the money he would get for the destruction of his marriage at the hands of her company. So mr or miss writer why not make the story real and show what happens to cheaters...hmm. The present situation we have in the US and for that matter in the world can be laid to people like Bob and Julia. Also you left it off and didn't finish the story. I suggest that you write a second part and tell what happens when her husband finds out.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Too quick

End is too abrupt and we really are not seeing the characters well at that time. Too much of a change in the last night from the previous night in regards to their phone conversation without any reason for it in the story. Very unsatisfying to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sounds like a woman with an agenda.

Sounds like she wants a divorce and to destroy her marriage and family. Sluts are sluts, seems she has no ethics, no morals, and ano character. Her husband is working his ass off so she is working her ass off fucking. Seems fair she get AIDS and he gets the kids. Forgive, forget, reconcil not in a million years. Trash is trash, she has shown she is trash, dump her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let's see where it goes

I've enjoyed the read so far. Remember, it's only the first part. It's too early to judge where its going to go. Just becasue the hubby doesn't know, doesn't make him a wimp.

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
A very true to life stoy.

Now this story is more true to life than a lot i've read lately. This sounds like something that can truely happen when your away, frustrated & lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent chapter

Your writing skills continue to grow while your tales remain highly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical perverted prattle by idiot Pom !

Sometimes I wonder why is this degenerate nation still in existence !

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS LOOKS LIKE THE START OF SOMETHING BIG

and not too beautiful. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Tryst of a Hypocrite !

I disliked the main character, but that was inherent from the setup provided by the author. She's definitely stepping out with a very smooth operater. Quality telling in all development phases so far. I thank the author.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
RAAC SHIT WARNING

Before you read this be aware that the husband takes back his completely unrepentant cheating wife.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
A little slice of trite

So far

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cheating whore

Guess that was supposed to make being a cheating whore cool. Just makes her a cheating whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Clever title

But I can live without stories about cheating wives who get away with it. I lived it. I don't need to read about it.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
Off to a good start

The stage is set. The characters have been developed nicely. And away we go...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous