Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful."

"Michael, I'm going to go take my shower now. You'll take care of anything that comes up at home until I get back, right? (snicker)"

"I will. I love you."

"I love you, too. Here's a big kiss for you. You decide where you need it." A smacking sound came over the line. Michael heard her giggling just before the line went dead.

Michael had been planning to wait until she got home. Sometimes plans go out the window. He dropped down on their bed. As he began to stroke, he brought up his favorite memory of her. They had moved into their first house about six weeks before and he was cutting the grass when he heard her call for him to come help. Entering the kitchen he heard her call again from the living room.

"Michael, hurry up!" She sounded exasperated. Three steps put him in the doorway.

"I need some help cleaning up this wet spot." She was sitting in his easy chair, nude with her legs spread and obviously excited. As he remembered her using her fingers to spread her lips open, he spurted onto his chest.

*

Julie inserted the keycard in her door about 7:15 PM Wednesday. She was tired. Everybody had worked late tonight. With the extra effort and the help from Bob, she had completed all her initial tests on the tax part of the system. Tomorrow she would be testing the fixes and changes that were being done tonight by the programmers. That group had worked along side the testing team during the day and then remained behind to correct programming errors and make approved changes after the testers went back to the hotel. They must really be tired.

She kicked off her shoes as she pulled out her cell and dialed Michael. "Hi, honey. What's your day been like?"

"Like crap," he replied. "First there was a production problem that I had to get into this morning. Then, about 11, Ann called and told me she had the flu and I had to take care of the kids today. Of course that meant I had to leave early. The production problem wasn't completely fixed when I left, so everyone gave me a dirty look on the way out the door. Holly and Mike were fighting on the way home …"

His voice drifted into the background. Welcome to my world, Julie thought. This is what I deal with every week, and you think you have it hard for one day?

"So how did your day go?" Julie snapped back to reality as Michael tossed the conversation to her.

"It was a long day. I just got in and haven't had supper yet, but I've completed all the tests at least once. One of the guys helped me after he finished his tests. We were working on a problem, but couldn't figure out what was causing it. When we came back from lunch, he had a flash of brilliance and pinpointed what was causing the error. I don't know if I would have gotten it today. It was really great!" Julie realized that she hadn't mentioned Bob's name.

"Think you might get a flight out early?"

"I doubt it. I don't think the IT guys can get all the fixes made tomorrow. Even if they did, I think we'd probably stay until Friday just to rerun as many tests as possible."

"What're you wearing today?"

"I WAS wearing my blue suit …" She left the comment unfinished.

"But now?"

"Now I'm wearing black slacks and my pastel yellow shell. I've been changing while we talk."

"What did I miss in between?"

Julie was tired and hungry. She was beginning to be annoyed. "Nothing exciting today. Chocolate panties and a plain white bra."

Michael's voice dropped to a whisper. "Push down your slacks so I can see your panties."

"Michael, I'm tired and I haven't eaten yet. This isn't the time."

"Please?" He was slightly whiny now.

She could just tell him she had done it, but she was getting mad. Why was it always about what he wanted? "NO! I'm going to eat now."

She hung up without another word.

She found the men in the bar. They had stopped there when she went to her room and she guessed that all of them had had two, maybe three, drinks while she was gone.

"Wow, that blouse looks great on you." Fred was an older, paunchy, maybe even homely, guy who had been married a while. His wife was probably in even worse shape than Julie considered herself to be in.

"Why, thank you kind sir."

"The whole outfit looks great," Bob chimed in.

"Yeah,' Walt added. "Looks good enough to eat. Sorry, meant to say, why don't we go get something to eat?" He leered at her.

Bob led the way. At the table Julie made sure to stay away from Walt. Bob held her chair as she ended up next to Fred with Bob on the other side. She ordered a daiquiri while deciding what to eat for dinner. After dinner they all returned to the bar, Julie carrying the remains of her second daiquiri.

"…and so we decided to just go with the flow and we stripped right there." Bob was relating how he and his ex-wife had ended up on a nude beach on the French Riviera.

"How did the girls look?" Joe asked.

"With your wife right there, you can't do a lot of staring, but they were all shapes and sizes. The damnedest thing though. There were two empty towels next to us when we sat down. In about ten minutes, two girls came up the beach holding hands. They plopped down and began to make out. They kissed and then one sucked a nipple on the other one. Then they kissed some more. A few minutes later, they gathered everything up and took off. I guess they had something else to do. I couldn't move for twenty minutes waiting for the effects to go away."

The table laughed. Julie's eyes dropped down toward Bob's lap. She saw a bulge there. He had obviously gotten aroused remembering that event. She took another sip from her third daiquiri as Bob's pants dissolved away in her mind and his cock swelled before her eyes.

"Sure you don't want to come with us?" Walt looked at Bob as they settled up the tab.

"No, thanks for the invitation. I'll just finish up my drink and turn in." The other four guys moved off.

"Where are they going," Julie asked.

"Atlanta is famous for its strip clubs," Bob replied

"Certainly Nashville and especially New Orleans have strip clubs."

"Atlanta allows the girls to dance completely nude."

"Oh," she squeaked. She took a gulp of the daiquiri to hide her embarrassment. As she did the sounds of a piano drifted through from the dining room.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are the Lamplighters here to play for your enjoyment." Immediately she recognized Deep Purple and began tapping her fingers to a tune she loved.

"Would you like to dance?" Bob's voice cut through the music.

"Oh no, I shouldn't."

"Sure you should. I can tell you enjoy the music and I promise not to step on your feet." Just holding a beautiful woman was a pleasure he could appreciate now.

"Well, maybe just one."

During Deep Purple they assumed the classic foxtrot position with a foot's distance between bodies. After that, they stayed for two fast numbers. Then Moon River started. Bob pulled her into his arms again, except this time he pulled her snug against his chest. She didn't have a big bust, but he felt every square inch as it flattened against his chest. As they moved around the floor, he let his hand at her waist slip lower, not to her butt, but he knew she could feel it just above there. She didn't say anything.

Another fast dance separated them, but when the next slow dance started, she laid her cheek on his chest and his hand rested on her bottom. As she pressed into him, she felt his bulge against her tummy and a blast of heat spread out from her pussy.

When they separated for the next fast dance, she took some initiative. She spun around and backed against him. She could feel his hardness as her cheeks swayed back and forth. Then she broke away. When she repeated the move, he put his hands on her waist and held her there. She straightened up and he kissed the side of her neck lightly. She spun away as the song ended.

As the next slow song started, they melded together. After a few steps, he cocked his head to look down at her. When she looked up at him, he kissed her. Then he led her off the dance floor to the elevators.

As the elevator doors closed, they kissed again. This time Bob's hand slid up her side until the heel rested on the edge of her breast. She twisted slightly and her breast slid under his hand. They remained locked together for the remaining fifteen seconds until the doors began to open.

When they started walking down the hall, Julie had a momentary pang of guilt. She stepped into his room, though, and as soon as he closed the door, they pressed together again. As his tongue invaded her mouth, she felt his hands slide under the back of her shell. His fingertips moved over her hot skin until he flicked open the catch of her bra. Then he broke the kiss and pulled everything over her head.

She was nervous as she stood there. She was six or seven years older than him. Would he be repulsed by an old lady's body? Did he think she was fat with the extra layer around her middle? When she had danced with him, she felt that he was in shape from working out. The last crunch her tummy had endured was more than ten years ago. He would certainly think she was flabby. Her boobs were so tiny. Surely, he wanted his first partner in months to look like a woman, not like an overgrown boy. Oh god, she couldn't take it anymore. She needed to run away.

"You are beautiful. I can't believe I'm so lucky. You're so soft and feminine." He took her back in his arms and kissed her again.

He pushed against her and she began to shuffle backwards towards the bed. As her calves touched the bedspread, he twisted the button on her slacks. Dropping to his knees he pulled down, catching her panties on the way. He slipped off her shoes and slacks, and then he buried his tongue at her juncture.

"No, come back up here. I need you inside me." She pulled up on the back of his head.

He rose slowly, kissing up her belly to a nipple, then across to the other one. Finally his lips captured hers again. She reached for his belt buckle and began unfastening him. He pulled his shirt over his head as she pushed his slacks and boxers down. He kicked out of his shoes, stopping momentarily to pull off his socks. They both fell slowly to the bed.

She scooted up a bit and then lay back spreading her knees up and out. He found her wet opening and began thrusting in and out. Soon he was taking long stokes.

"You are so hot," he whispered in her ear. "I love the feeling of being in you, being with you, making love to you."

Her hands pulled on his hips. The flexing of his muscles excited her even more and she moaned. The nervousness seeped away as he continued to murmur in her ear and move steadily between her legs. She relaxed enough to begin the climb that would take her over the top, and a small foretaste shuddered through her body.

Suddenly he began to speed up. No, not yet, she thought. But shortly she felt the spasms that sent his cum into her womb. He sagged down on his elbows. After a minute his cock quit jerking in her pussy.

"I'm sorry. You are so pretty and it's been so long."

His tongue traced down to her breast and flicked a nipple there for a brief period. Then kisses descended back down the trail they had ascended not long before.

This is nice, but what is he doing? Julie thought to herself. He's not going there is he? Yes he is. Oh damn, yes he is! His tongue took broad swipes up and down her lower lips several times. Then, on one upstroke, it curled around her clit before descending to her perineum. Two more of these and she felt her temperature rising again. On the third time he started up, he paused and flicked his tongue in and out of her like a little cock.

Oh, this is so bad, but it feels so good. Michael was very adept at bringing her off with his tongue, but he had never done it after cumming in her. Bob's technique combined with the dirty aspect of him eating his own cum was rapidly pushing her towards climax. She grabbed his head and pulled it to the spot she needed. It wasn't long after that. Her legs snapped together as a long moan escaped her mouth and hard spasms pushed more cum from her pussy to slide down her ass.

When she finally let her legs flop open, Bob crawled up beside her. She wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him into a hard French kiss tasting both her juices and his cum. "That was wonderful! I haven't had one like that in a long time." She kissed him again, more tenderly.

They lay there holding each other for a while. Then Bob began to nibble on her neck. Suddenly she realized that he was half hard and ready for a second round. She hadn't had sex twice in one night in many years. She felt a little flame start in her belly as she returned Bob's kisses.

There was no urgency like when they first entered his room. Perhaps fifteen minutes later he pulled her on top of him and she sat on his erection. He held her and thrust up into her for several minutes, but then she had to move. She started slowly, but gradually sped up. Her orgasm took her by surprise; she thought she would require a few more minutes when it flashed through her and her knees could no longer bounce her off his hips. He rolled them over and as she lay there almost limp, he pistoned in and out a half-dozen more times before stabbing into her and pinning her to the bed as a second load of his cum washed her pussy. Then Bob collapsed and flopped to one side of the bed.

Fifteen minutes later she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back she started gathering her clothes so she could dress and leave.

"So soon?" He lay there watching her.

"I need to get back to my room, in case Michael has called. I really enjoyed this, but this is the first time I've been with another man in eighteen years. I had too much to drink, or we wouldn't have been here. You were really good to me, but this is so complicated, you being a co-worker and all."

"I understand that, I guess." He got off the bed, still nude, and met her at the door. "Julie, you're a beautiful, wonderful woman. I was lucky that you let me love you." They exchanged a chaste good night kiss before Julie peeked out into the hall. No one was around so she quickly walked to the elevator and dropped down two floors to her room.

12