All Comments on 'Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 06'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
A new Low in SHIT: is there a chapter missing?

does anyone know what the fuck this chapter has to do with the issues left unresolved?

<br></br>

at the end of Chapter 5 Dr. Jacobsen has asked Julie THREE questions... which were NOT answer. I presume SOME sort of answer in SOME fashion would show up in chapter 6.

<br></br>

those questions were

<br></br>

<i>"Why do you think you got mad at Michael for complaining about his duties while you were in Atlanta?"

<br></br>

"Why did you believe he was having an affair just because other women flirted with him?"

<br></br>

"So the first time back here after Atlanta, you suggested to Bob that you go to his apartment. Why do you think you did that?"</i>

<br></br>

Instead we get a bizzare totally laughable unrealistic fuck session... where Julie gets Michael to pretend HE has a vagina!!!!.

<br></br>

Yuppers No problems with this marriage!!! ( sarcasm)

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Subliminal

I don't know if the author is that intelligent but I had to laugh at both of their fantasies. Julie's was for Mike to act like a woman. Thus the final emasculation of her husband. Mike's was to have Julie act like a prostitute, which is exactly as he sees her. Very funny but I don't think it was intentional that we see it that way. As a whole the story had no rhyme and no reason. There was no hero and both characters were at times loathsome. Julie never truly apologizes for her actions and never explains why. Again depression will not take you in the direction of being a slut. The reconciliation was forced and makes no sense. The you did it and I did it so let's stay together scenario is a joke at best and bad plot writing a worst. John I would suggest that in your next story you have a man in it. That has been the major problem in all your stories. And the single largest plot whole. You want the man humiliated but somehow to regain what he has lost. What you don't seem to understand is by the time you have finished humiliating him, there is nothing left to regain. A real flesh and blood man would have kicked Julie to the curb faster than it takes for me to write this. In the end Mike is a wimp. Julie got to do her whoring and kept her meal ticket. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tears said it.

I wont bother, she is one of the worst kinds of slut or whore.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Uhhh...

Did you forget a chapter between 5 & 6??? Kinda wimpy, lame , and unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
????

????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong category?

This should be in the "Erotic Horror" category--the wife is so immature, mindless, selfish and her rationales and behaviours are so utterly banal that I read this with the same morbid curiosity as watching something vile crawl out from under a rock. She suffered absolutely no consequences for completely degrading her husband. I kept hoping for an over-the-top violent confrontation ending with her painful death.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
what's going on???

Can someone pleaseeee tell me what's going on???.What a rubbish chapter it was.Do normal people have such fantasies???.I'll be happy if this one was the last chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
When left wide open, fantasy can be anything

She stated that the only restriction was no other people, just the two of them to act out these fantasies. I guess they were relative tame to what I would have thought would happen. Hell, no one got fucked in the ass, which most guys would have fantasized about. When he said she was to dress up as a hooker, and let him pick her up, I figured he would have packed her fudge for her. Oh well, It still was a good story. Let's say good enough to keep me coming back for quite a while. Thanks for the entertainment, I enjoyed it very much.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If this was a one off chapter.

Of a different story then perhaps it would make sense. And the loving couple could fuck each other as much as they liked. After all there was no one else involved. Not sure about my wife asking me to be girl, I think the answer would be get lost. But in the context of the whole story I don't get it. She knows he will do anything for her and probably their fantasies will expand more and the ultimate conclusion will be Julie fucking her husband with strap on. Just like the girl she wants him to become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Offensive dribble.

Issues unresolved, neither character likeable and this became a completely disconnected chapter in the tale. These two characters deserve one another.

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
Great ending John!

I loved your conclusion. Keep up the great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you, John

There is no reason cheating wive's stories have to nuke the wife to satisfy the few bitter sicko's who continue to read them just so they can bitch.

This was a nice story; it was not a "100", more like an "85+", but this should help offset the "0"'s from the bozo's.

Thanks for the tale and please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great..

I found your story to be a little different than most cheating tales. Great imagination and ingenuity. Can't wait to read your next submission.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Have to admit that these are weak

and do not justify in anyway reconciliation or her being forgiven. His cheating was too minor to require much forgiving especially since it was a revenge fuck.

Still what we have here in the final are two weak stroke stories practically and except for the connection to his emasculation by her slutty behaviour they do nothing for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked It!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this story. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the story

I really enjoyed the story and I love happy endings. So I am a wuss. But I enjoyed the tit for tat and then the counseling and how they put their relationship back together. Thankyou for sharing your talents and imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
non sequitur chapter

Good story, overall, but this last chapter does not sem to fit with the preceding chapters at all.

the Ct. Yankee

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
I Guess I Do Not Get It!

Good writing but the plot went off into fantasyland. You lost me when Mike fucked his wife right after he knew she had been with her lover. Huh! Julie's problem turned out to be a mild depression,an overworked husband and someone who paid attention to her? Mike's problem was he was not communicating to his wife and letting a flozzy flirt with him during soccer games? So the solution was for them to fuck other people (i.e., hooker and lesbian)? Your wife has to leave her job so she will not succumb to temptation? As you can see from these few questions logically these two have deep problems not solved by a roll in the hay with someone else. Julie's actions indicated a total lack of respect for Mike. She bascially carried on her affair even after she was casught with no regard to his feelings or STD or the potential impact on her family. So we have a happy ending after she fucks a woman and he gets sucked off by a hooker? Now they are soulmates?

george_of_the_junglegeorge_of_the_jungleover 15 years ago
Tailed off into a vey poor ending

The earlier chapters held a good story plot and well written prose. But this final chapter seemed to be hurried to the point the author just wanted it over. The sex scenes were totally unbelievable and definitly not in any way healing to a fragile relationship.

I was really disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
End ??

<p>End of what? The marriage is hardly fixed by this role playing. In fact, the role playing just shows the problems:

At the end of part 5, he realizes that they need to communicate better while she is tasked by her shrink to address three things (Thanks HiV for reminding us). They apparently stop going to Dr. Cooper (who did seem to help). So they go off for a weekend of fantasy and buying kids presents. The primary ground rule she lays down is that they involve no one else. He goes to the hotel and finds she already broke the ground rule by involving Glenda. Clearly Glenda had been involved before Friday, that's why she could put the name on the note. I was amazed that he didn't call her on this -- so much for honesty and communication. </p> <p>Then their fantasies are to act out what broke them: she emasculates him and he sees her as hooker (good call ToS2). Was the sun dress to make her look like Jolene? [I couldn't make sense of this part; I don't recall ever seeing a hooker in a sun dress.] The end was out of a fifties smut book where oral sex cures everything. [Previous parts of this story at least made sense!] I expected better from this author.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Correction to previous comments

It turns out that they were roleplaying as a hooker and lesbian. I skimmed the last part because I usually read the whole story at one sitting and it got late. The point has already been made that the basis for reconciliation was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disappointing

This story seemed to get off to a promising start, but each chapter seemed worse than the last, and the story just seemed to flounder. The final chapter, in which the pathetic husband allows the wife to turn him into a woman, was disgusting. It might have been interesting if, upon hearing the details of the wife's fantasy, he had told her to go to hell and insisted on attending her next session with the psychiatrist with her, then told that woman (who was evidently a man-hating lesbian herself) off.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
The second the slut took her lovers cock into her pussy she became a cheating bitch.

No amount of talk can change that fact. All the dancing around won't unfuck her. HIS cheating was tit for tac; unfortunate and it should NOT have happened but SHE cheated FIRST and REPEATEDLY before he sinned. NO MATTER WHAT this is not forgivable.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
stories not bad

but it did seem like there should have been a chapter 5.5. As it stands he has no real reason to want to take her back. So what if she had mild depression, its not an excuss to cheat. Hell, she had planned to cheat the day of the first counseling session. His lack of communication and her depression doesn't excuse this. In the end, she wasn't worth taking back. Her finall fantasy shure wouldn't have given me any incentive.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Too easy

So the crazy wife decides to have a affair because another woman is cozying up to her hubby in a public venue. He isn't going out of his way to encourage it and the wife has NO evidence it goes any further than that. But she uses this as justification to be a moron. He finally gets proof and she really doesn't change that much. She's still mad at him without much real justification. (Yeah, he finally did bed Jolene twice and stopped it himself. ) Then WOW, she was depressed and a little exercise starts to get her back on track. Then they go to a party, get drunk, and finally have sex. But he's not giving her oral sex so she comes up with the lesbian lover fantasy and of course he goes right along with it. Yeah, right. And now they can live happily ever after. I guess my problem is that everything just seems to fall into place and it's unbelievable. Further, there is little dealing with her long running affair. It just goes away once she admits to it. No messy anger to deal with, just a lack of oral sex. And that gets fixed up with an unbelievable fantasy. I would also point out that outrageous fantasies require a lot of TRUST between partners. And his own actions show his trust of her was not that strong so him just going along with her is questionable at best. I have trouble buying the solution and she got off without any real consequences. She hurt her husband badly without any real reason and did very little to make it up to him beyond the "I'm sorry" lip service. The story is well told and written. I just have problems buying into it.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 13 years ago
Wrong story ending?

Did I miss a chapter? What has this creepy chapter at all to do with the story?

While I'm usually all for a happy ending, Julie here somehow is much to hollow for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just mindless idiotic gutless perversion at its worst !

Galt,why don't you learn to write ??

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Oh, my God! Call the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta.....

Looks like were in for a major epidemic of STDs. Wrap that rascal for goodness sake will ya.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN YOU SENSE SMOKE AND FIRE

dont lose control. and JG next to last sentence is usually found at funerals and fans. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I knew it !

You turneds the husband into a complete wimp and fewminized the poor bastard of a husband !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Macedonian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Utter BS: you merit a minus 10 score!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
I get what the author was going for in concept : now they're communicating, there's better days ahead !

There's a whole lot to admire about the story. The conclusion was a little pollyann-ish by my standards. Something sticks in my throat about Julie, she has some entitlement issues. Bob Shelton needed some kind of comeuppance. There was something unbalanced about his persistence & alleged loneliness.

Even if his payback didn't happen at the hands of Micheal, there's no doubt Bob with his lack of scruples was going to mess up eventually and get messed up. As a reader, I would have loved to see it. Micheal's communication problems did play a part in this imbroglio.

I rate this series overall at 4.5 . There's rough spots & quibbles to be made but I see the foundation of hard work and talent carrying the day overall. It seems this author's most vociferous critics are non-authors. Sic Semper TyrannIs of Literotica.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
The title was worth

1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

I kept waiting for it to get better. So much for my eternal fucking optimism. This series turned out to be long winded, which would have been fine if it went anywhere, but it was more like a repeat of the previous chapters with a forced effort at a surprise ending. It reminds me a little of a passage in a Doug Adams book where he says the authors where he lives write books, 100,000 words in length, and then just stop. Lots of everyday mundane shit going on and on, with no real purpose.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
THE FUTURE IS ALWAYS THE BEST.......

......... BUT ONLY IF YOU LEARN FROM THE PRESENT.

I hope they have learned.A nice series ,overall. However, the wife did not seem enough remorseful of her actions. A bit more intensity of emotions before the final reconciliation would have helped.

I'm in a good mood.Gave 5 for the whole series. Thanks.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

I liked the title of the story. Quite meaningful. Adds to the message of the story.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
damn what a let down

finds out his wife is cheating and does nothing 1 star for this sorry i bean reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are clueless 3* and that is generous

You write about infidelity but you do not understand it.

It takes 2-5 years to recover from and there has to be full remorse. This was just rubbish. You had an opportunity to make her accountable for her traitorous actions but instead create an affair for the husband which totally dilutes the whole story. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

You seem to have stopped writing which is no bad thing.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Fantasies

I was very sexually active in college and after, and was really involved in bdsm for at different levels depending on the woman I was with. I always wanted to find out their fantasies and I acted out mine as I have a pretty dominant personality and they more than happily went along with it.

I remember though since sometimes I had really crazy ideas I wanted to act out (bdsm related), that what if they brought up a fantasy of they want to use a strap-on on me (haven't even come across the fantasy above). I mean you encourage a woman to totally open up and then she tells you it's to use a strap-on and you have to find a way to distract her to take her mind off of it. Thank god no woman has brought that one on.

Some commenters giving Michael a hard time for acting out as "Roxy" and honestly when I first read her fantasy I was like shit, I could never do that. But you know what he was a good sport and he did it, assuming once in their lifetime and good for him and for both of them. It was not a big deal when they played it out. Although I would have preferred if the whole thing was in private as going out in drag in public would have been hard to do. So it cost him nothing to do it, he got to play a part, which even though he hadn't fantasized about, it was cool. If it was a one time thing she wanted to just stretch things out why not. If it became something she wanted regularly then obviously it can be a problem for a man not into it, but like any sexual proclivity incompatibility.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Disagree With Other Commenters

Look at this story dispassionately. Don't put yourself in their shoes, but as uninvolved third parties and the story makes a great deal of sense. They are married 18 years, love each other, have wonderful family and things have gotten stale and monotonous for the both of them. She had a purely sexual affair and he did too. After 18 years of knowing and loving a woman who was a good wife and mother a lot of these guys want to beat her up and throw her away and fuck up a family.

It's not realistic that they would have gotten over it as easily as they did, but where she didn't try to hurt him, humiliate him, make him like a lesser man, ideally a couple can move on like this and come out better on the other side where their love and sexuality is reinvigorated again.

Mind you, not sure I could ever do it myself. I have dated dozens and dozens of women in my life. I have had major commitment issues and would leave a woman if she looked at me wrong one day. I have told 6 women I loved them (very honestly was in love) and have been told by at least twice that number that they loved me. So the relationships I have had were not one night stands. But the story was about a committed couple, who loved one another and after 18 years had gone slightly off track. Isn't the ideal that even with cheating (by both of them) they can get back on track, their love reinvigorated and their sex life much better? Isn't that an ideal outcome as opposed to years of pain, break up of family, kids growing up in broken homes, his ego tarnished so he goes around hurting and leaving other women (so passing on the pain).

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Decent save of a crappy wife and indecisive hubby cheating Story

Thanks for the story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Blame

She blames it on her depression. Yeah right. Nothing like being a whore to cure a mental illness.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Credit

I have to give you credit. You saved this story. Thanks for letting Michael take care of Bob.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

They were nearly as bad as each other, she was a bit worse.

No great shakes of a story here

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That went sour. This series' conclusion was not worth reading. 2*

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

A sexy happy ending, liked it very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well that was Silly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As usual and as so often happens ina deterioring marriage, Lack ofcommunication is a major problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantasies papered over the real problems in their relationship. Bad communication, lack of trust on her part, ger lengthy affair with Bob, and then the lies. But hey mild depression and some ennui in the bedroom was the cause. Not feeling it. Her psychiatrist asked tough questions. Neither the psychiatrist or Michael appeared to hey any answers. Sex doesn't resolve breach ofntrust and lies. The psychiatrist listed the main bullet point questions but the author decided not to answer them. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous