Forward My Mail to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened the door, a flash of yellow caught my eye. It was Leilani!

"May I come in? " she asked in a voice that was music to my ears.

"Please," I invited. Oh boy, can you ever.

"Can you believe that shark today?" she commented as she breezed in. I watched her ass wiggle until she turned around.

"Really! What a sight! Of course, I need to say thank you for not only keeping me calm and safe, but for saving my life on the way up. Seriously, thank you Leilani." I had other things to thank her for, but that could wait. Now that she was here, I had at least a chance.

"No problem. That's why we never dive alone, right?" She looked around the room as she spoke, and when her eyes settled back on me, I nodded. I looked at her for a long few seconds before I finally spoke again.

"I, uh, enjoyed the sights on the second dive as well. Every bit as memorable as the shark."

She paused, and turned away, actually blushing.

"Yeah. Well, I, um... I don't know why I did that. I don't go around flashing my tits at everyone I dive with. I guess the shark had me a bit wound up." She paused again. "I guess I don't really need to apologize, based on the way you have been staring at my body, but I wanted to explain."

I'm sure the disappointment showed clearly on my face. "So, it was only adrenaline that made you..."

"Well, maybe not only the adrenaline. I have to admit, you have a way of looking at me that does something to a woman." She was looking down when she said it, and only peeked up after a few extra seconds had passed.

I couldn't let another opportunity pass me by. There was something in her eyes, and something in her voice, that told me this was my last shot. I walked slowly over to her, and touched her chin. She responded by looking up at me. The twinkle in her eyes seemed even more attractive, and without even thinking, I leaned down and kissed her, very gently.

Leilani returned the kiss with equal gentleness, then pulled back. She seemed to be battling an internal conflict, and it suddenly occurred to me that I may have been hitting on a woman who was spoken for. The thought had simply never crossed my mind, and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I walked away and sat heavily on the edge of the bed, my head in my hands. "I mean, a woman as beautiful as you must be already taken. I can't believe I did that!"

I was still looking down when Leilani's small feet appeared in my field of view. I felt one hand touch my shoulder, and the other touched my chin, as I had done to her. When I looked up at her, she was smiling at me.

"Not taken," was all she said before she kissed me. Her lips were soft, wet, and sent an electric tingle up my spine. I leaned into the kiss a little bit more, and the passion level immediately ramped up exponentially. Suddenly, our tongues were dueling amid gasping, ragged breaths, and her hands were gripping my hair. My hands were stroking up and down her back, before settling lower to caress the firm curves of her ass through her shorts. We were both moaning and kissing each other with abandon. After a minute or so of intense contact, Leilani pushed back and looked at me quizzically.

"I assume," she began, "that your concern over me being 'taken', means that you are also available."

I nodded. "Also not taken." I smiled. My hands were still on her hips.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she giggled, and reached behind her back. She gave the string a tug, and then did likewise at her neck. Her top fell away, and I found myself face to face, so to speak, with her magnificent breasts. "Do you like them above the surface, as much as you did on the bottom?"

I didn't answer, at least not with words. I merely leaned forward and began to nuzzle, nip, lick and kiss every available inch of skin that encompassed the sumptuous curves of her feminine globes. She was so soft, so smooth.... so warm. She pulled my face closer, surrounding me with the her resilient flesh. Soon, merely rubbing my face across her breasts was insufficient to express my appreciation, and I focused my attention on the stiff, aroused little nipples that crowned them. As I began to suckle, Leilani tossed her head back and mewed her approval.

"Mmmm, yes... Oh, yes baby.... Mmmm hmmm, suck my tits," she directed. "Oh yeah, you're making me wet. I love having my nipples sucked."

I would probably have added a few comments of my own, but my mommy taught me not to talk with my mouth full, and it was definitely full. I kept nursing for another few seconds before I felt compelled to speak.

"Leilani, these are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen." She giggled, and made a noise of modesty, before I continued. "You're so... tiny... overall. How did you get so... big? I hope I'm not being indelicate."

She laughed again, jiggling the obviously natural orbs that I now held reverently in my hands. "I know. You ever tried finding a 28DDD bra? Or how about a size 2 dress that isn't made for a girl built like a pencil? Thank God I can sew. "

I was back to licking her nipples when she said something that made me stop in my tracks.

"You should have seen me when I was pregnant. I was huge, like a belly and boobs with feet." She giggled again, and I disengaged from her left nipple to contemplate her comment.

There was nothing about her body that even hinted at her having a child. I admit, I have a problem reading the age of exotic, Polynesian women. Other than sometimes getting, well, fatter with age. I suppose the surprise must have shown on my face.

"Baby, I'm no teenager. Actually, as of last month, neither is my daughter. I'll be 38 this year. I hope that doesn't change anything."

I looked up at her, trying to disguise my feelings of delight. I had figured she was at least twenty years younger than me. Pining after a girl that young seemed a doomed proposition, and had been making me crazy. To hear she was really only six years away suddenly opened up a whole world of new possibilities.

"Yes Leilani, I'm afraid it does." Now she looked disappointed, but it didn't last long, as she saw through my facade. A smile gradually broke out on her face. When I grabbed her ass and stood up, lifting her with me, she was beaming. I was right about her weight, because she was like a feather. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms around my neck. I kissed her again, then continued.

"I am so happy to hear you're not a teenager. Neither am I. I'm not just looking to get laid." I placed us on the bed while she clung to me like a little koala, and rolled gently on top of her. "I really hope that we have something a bit more lasting ahead of us, but I guess that's up to you. For now, I want to make love to you. I want to make you scream with pleasure. I want to..." She placed her fingers on my lips.

"Shut up and kiss me again," she directed. I gladly complied. She tasted good, and I relished the prolonged nature of her kisses. I must have said something that interested her, because there was a change in her kiss that told me this was becoming more serious for her as well. My hands were gently caressing her flanks, and tickling the outer curves of her breasts. She alternately moaned and giggled, before breaking free of my lips.

"You said something about making me scream?" I nodded. "And how, pray tell, do you plan on doing that?" My turn to giggle now, as I extended my tongue and wiggled it suggestively. "Well, then get the hell off me so I can get my shorts off! "

I rolled to the side, and Leilani quickly slid her shorts down and off. She was just about to pull the ties that held her thong in place when I stopped her.

"Please..... allow me to unwrap your little treasure." She smiled, blushed at the compliment, and then relaxed, laying back with her arms behind her head so she could watch. She spread her legs wide as I settled into position between them, my face mere inches from the yellow thong that covered her mound.

Now that I was so close, I could see the little damp spot my previous nipple assault had caused. I nuzzled her with the bridge of my nose, inhaling her sweet scent, while also pressing the fabric into her lips. I nibbled gently, prompting several little moans from Leilani. After minutes of this teasing exploration, her thong was pretty wet. I'm sure a lot of the moisture came from me, but the taste told me that she was getting very aroused as well. That and the constant stream of encouragement she was offering.

"Oh yes.... Mmmm, that's it..... Uh huh..... Lick my little pussy.... Oh, please!"

I very carefully grabbed the fabric with my teeth, and pulled it out from between her lips, tugging it to the side. Her lips were swollen, thick, and glistening with her dew. I ran my tongue up from her little rosebud, through the deep valley of her vagina, and across her stiff, pink clit. This was met with more encouraging commentary.

"Mmmm mmwaaaAAAAHHH! OH FUCK YES! Oh yeah, lick my clit! I am so fucking hot right now! Please make me cum, baby!"

I was only too happy to oblige. I tugged the strings at both hips and laid her hot little honeypot bare. Actually, it was bare, shaved as smooth as the rest of her skin, and tanned nearly as dark as well. Her engorged labia pouted open invitingly, and her clit looked about ready to explode, it was so swollen and prominent. She was drenched, with a little trickle of her delicious lubricant heading for her asshole. I intercepted it, then dove in, licking her furiously. Her hands immediately gripped the back of my head, and pulled my face deeper.

For at least fifteen minutes, I ate her cunt like it was the main course at my own private luau, which, I suppose, it was. I surfaced when I needed to breathe, but otherwise, I sucked her lips, licked them inside and out, stabbed my tongue as deep as I could into her wetness, and flicked her love button. Leilani shrieked, quivered and gushed through at least four orgasms, and as she finished a silent fifth, she pushed me away.

"Okay, okay! You win, haole! Holy shit, can you lick a girl's pussy! " she gasped between breaths. After a pause, she added, " I like it! " We laid side by side for several minutes while she recovered. She blindly reached out and touched me, realizing I was still clothed, while she was naked. "Do I get to unwrap you, too? Goody! Stand up!"

I reluctantly left her side and stood facing her as she scooted over and sat before me. She lifted my shirt, caressing me as she lifted it as high as she could. I took over from there and pulled it off, while she continued her gentle tactile exploration. I'm not a chiseled Greek God by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm no couch slug either, and Leilani seemed to like what she found. Finally, she placed her hands on my hips, and grasped the waist of my shorts. There was a prominent bulge at the crotch.

"Whatcha got in here?" she played, taking a deep breath. "Looks interesting. Will it come out and visit?" She pulled down, and wriggled my shorts over my hips, until my cock was freed, hanging heavily. "Oh, my!" she gasped, "that's a big one!" She grasped it with both hands, and I must admit it did look huge, but that's mostly by comparison to her small stature. "You gonna fuck me with this monster?"

"If you want me to," I answered hopefully.

"You're damn right I do! On your back baby." I quickly took a place on the bed and she began to suck the head of my dick, coaxing it to full size. She stretched her lips around it and stuffed as much in her mouth as she could, but there was no getting around the physics of the situation. She did do a wonderful job of lubricating me though. "I hope you will be satisfied with my pussy, baby, 'cause it's too big for me to blow you, much as I'd love to suck your balls dry."

She perched across my hips, aiming my spear at her gaping opening, and slowly lowered herself onto me. The feeling was exquisite, as the warm, wet, muscular walls of her cunt relaxed to accommodate my girth. I groaned and wiggled my hips, trying to help her impale herself, but she was silent, eyes shut tight, concentrating on her task. At last, I felt her grind her public mound against mine. She had taken it all. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Bet you didn't think my little cunt could do it, did you?" she asked, then panted for breath. She rocked her hips back and forth a few times, crushing her sensitive clit between us, then suddenly threw her head back in a guttural, animalistic moan that signalled another orgasm. I held her hips as she rode me through the waves of pleasure like a mechanical bull, her hair flying about as she tossed her head with each spasm. It was really something to see. She writhed like the goddess Pele atop her volcano, and felt nearly as hot inside. Finally, the last wave passed, and my little Leilani collapsed on my chest, breathing hard and sweating. I rocked her gently, giving her a few short stabs from below with my dick.

"Oh god, no! Not yet! Gotta give me a chance to catch my breath!" she gasped, patting my chest and stretching up as far as she could for a kiss. Her hair was glued to her forehead with the sweat of her exertion, and she glowed with post orgasmic energy. "You have a size 10 dick; I have a size 2 pussy. Give a girl a chance to adjust." She thought about it, then laughed, adding, "You have probably stretched me to at least a 6!"

After a few more seconds of adjustment, Leilani placed her hands on my chest and pressed up, sitting high atop me. She took a deep breath, and looked me straight in the eyes. "Okay," she smiled, "time to do some serious fucking. You ready, stud?"

I just laughed and nodded, while she slowly lifted her pussy a few inches. It gripped my cock like it had fingers. When she got to the top of her stroke, she tucked her pelvis under and reversed, relaxing her muscles to drop down onto me. The feeling was incredible. She was tight, wet, hot, smooth, and surprisingly open, all at once. About half a dozen strokes in, she broke her silence.

"Ohhhh, oh yes..... Fuck, your cock feels so good in my pussy..... Mmmm..... Mmmm.... Ahhhnnnn.... Mmmhmmm..... Do you like my hot little cunt on your big cock?"

Well, what kind of a question was that? In answer, I pulled her down to kiss her, holding her tight to my chest. Her round melons squished against me. I quickly rolled us over, and while still kissing her, began to ream her hot little hole eagerly. Leilani moaned her approval through the kiss, before needing to pull away to breath.

"Oh god, you're going to ruin me for life! Please fuck me! Fuck me 'til I beg you to stop, then fuck me harder!"

I smiled down at her, and pressed up to full extension on my arms. She smiled back, and skillfully placed first one leg, then the other, over my shoulders. I pressed balls deep into her and adjusted my position, preparing for the onslaught. Leilani gently caressed my face and nodded yes to my unspoken question.

I pulled back, then slammed home, a loud slap of wet flesh echoing through the room, along with a deep groan from my precious partner. Out again, further this time, before returning with fury. Another slap. A louder groan. My pace picked up, going from semi automatic to full auto, fucking her hard. Her little body nearly folded in half each time I drove into her.

I was pounding her now, my hips moving with a mind of their own, and Leilani had gone from groaning to wailing. She was cumming again, and again, and again, oozing sweet honey which coated my shaft and balls, forming a frothy ring around the base of my cock. It flowed down the crack of her ass. A sheen of sweat now covered the fluidly quivering curves of her large, beautiful breasts, which danced before my appreciative eyes. Her eyes were rolled back, wracked with pleasure I was most willing and grateful to provide.

If there was a way to fuck her harder, I don't know what it would be, as she was now getting the full length of my rod, with my full momentum behind it. She continued to scream at the top of her lungs.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! OH YES!.... YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BEAST!.... FUCK MY CUNT!... OH GOD, I WANT YOUR CUM ALL OVER ME!.... CUM FOR ME!... CUM ON MY TITS, AND ON MY FACE!.... I NEED TO TASTE YOUR HOT JUICE!"

Okay, I was just wondering where you wanted it, as the impending flood was nearing the inevitable point of no return. Ding! Ding! Ding!

I pulled out, but her legs remained over my shoulders. She quickly reached down and grabbed my dick, just as it began to spew like an unattended firehose. Ropes of cum leapt out, painting her breasts, neck, chin, and pretty face, while she pumped her tiny hand feverishly though the clinging pussy froth, desperately directing the remaining flow toward her open mouth. Several large globs found her tongue, and she swallowed amid yummy noises, before pulling me up her body to suck the dregs from my slowly withering dick.

While I stayed in position above her, I looked down at her abused little pussy. The lips were gaped wide open, stretched, engorged an angry red, almost purple colour. I could see right into her drenched chasm. I trail of foamy juice ran out of her cunt, down her ass, and down, or rather up, her back. I reached down and scooped up some of her frosting, tasting it tentatively. It was delicious, far too good to waste.

Leilani was still vacuuming the last drops from my cock, and I didn't want to interrupt her, so I grabbed both her ankles in one hand, freeing the other to collect my desert. By the time she released me, I had pretty much cleaned her back and ass, allowing me to concentrate on the wellspring itself. I yanked her thighs open and hunched down, lifting her ass with both hands. As I quenched my thirst for her nectar, she clamped her legs around my head. Muffled moans, groans and screams were all I heard, while she squirmed and twisted her body in my grasp. Finally, a gush of fresh honey poured forth, right into my eager mouth. At this point, Leilani wilted, her legs relaxing around my head as she slipped away from my grip.

I watched her fantastic tits, still adorned with a few gobs of semen that had escaped her cleaning efforts, rise and fall on her heaving chest. God, she was beautiful, and if this first encounter was any indication, she was all the woman I or any man could handle. All in one neat compact package. I had to find a way to make this more than just a very memorable holiday tryst.

I lifted her arm, and it fell limply on the bed. She was out like a light. I cleaned her up with a warm cloth, then managed to get her tucked under the covers, and joined her after a quick bathroom stop. I wrapped her up in my arms, cradling her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep.

When I awoke, Leilani was still snuggled adorably against my side, breathing quietly. Her hair was a mess, she was drooling a little bit, and there was a small glob of dried spunk at the corner of her mouth. In other words, she was still gorgeous. I watched her sleep for a few more minutes. One advantage to her being so petite was that I could hold her while I slept, and not lose the circulation in my arms.

The light outside was at a low angle, probably an hour or so before sunset. We had been asleep for a few hours, and I needed the bathroom again, but I was hesitant to wake her. While I watched, her eyelids began to flutter slightly, then slowly opened.

"Wha... where?" she mumbled, before her eyes finally focused and landed on my face. A bright smile broke out across her face. "Oh, yeah.... Now I remember. Mmm, what time is it?" The bedside clock said 5:50. She slipped out of bed and crossed over to retrieve her phone from her purse.

I watched her type a quick message into the device. She was naked, of course, and had my full attention. When she looked up and caught me watching, she smiled again.