Forward My Mail to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just letting my daughter know that I'm not dead on the sea floor or elsewhere." She gazed at me, the smile changing from merely happy to slightly lascivious. "If you are going to keep staring at me like that, I think a shower and some dinner are in order before round two. Then you can have me for desert." She did a little curtsey and giggled, before leaping back into the bed. "I am starving," she whispered, "how about dinner and a sunset?"

A few moments later, I found myself standing under a warm shower, while an equally wet Leilani slithered around me, spreading lather from her body to mine and vice versa. It felt wonderful, and soon my previously exhausted erection had found a second wind. Leilani patted it.

"Down boy! Dinner first, remember?"

Twenty minutes later, we were seated at a table, basking in the glow of a typically glorious Hawaiian sunset. Food orders had been placed, and we were sitting quietly, when Leilani grabbed my hand suddenly.

"Shit!" she hissed. "My ex!"

Well, at least it wasn't my ex. I turned to see a decidedly average looking Hawaiian dude walking in our direction. Leilani looked upset. The guy arrived at our table, and immediately started arguing with Leilani in a combination of Hawaiian and English. He was getting a little bit out of hand. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself," I intoned, trying to break his rhythm. "My name..."

"Ain't nobody here talking to you, haole. You just sit there and shut up!" he cut me off with contempt.

Okay. Plan B. Intimidation. I stood slowly. When he turned to face me, I was towering over him, glaring down with malicious intent. It worked. He sputtered a few parting comments, then left, backing away cautiously. When he was safely out of sight, I took my seat again. Leilani was looking at me, beaming.

"My hero!" she giggled, and leaned over to kiss me. By way of explanation, she continued, "My daughter wants nothing to do with her father, and he thinks that's my doing. He's wrong, of course, but that fact would never cross his cheating mind."

So, you know the pain of betrayal, too, I thought, adding it to my growing list of commonalities. I took her hand.

"He cheated on you? My ex did the same to me. Funny how often that happens, or at least, so I've heard. Either misery loves company, or the universe is making up for past mistakes by giving us someone we can trust again. Either way.... " I trailed off, turning back from the sunset to look at Leilani. There was a little moisture in her eyes, but she was smiling at me. She squeezed my hand.

"I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet, but if you'll be patient with me, I'd like to find out," she said quietly.

"Me too," I concurred, still holding her hand. My vacation could easily be extended, and if the price for a possible lifetime with this little mermaid was a bit more time in this tropical paradise, well, I could risk it.

By the time we were finished our dinner, the sunset was a diminishing glow low on the horizon, and stars could be seen far above. Leilani was sitting quietly, deep in thought. She sighed deeply, and turned to look at me.

"I really don't want to be alone tonight. I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but, would it be okay if I stayed with you? I promise not to hog the covers." A little smile crossed her face.

"I would like that very much," I replied, and started to stand. Of course you can stay. Tonight, and every night, for as long as I'm here. I took her hand and together we walked out of the restaurant, onto the beach. Leilani waded into the surf, pulling me with her, until we were up to my waist. She reached up with both hands behind my neck, and pulled herself up, wrapping her lithe legs snugly around my hips, and kissed me. We bobbed gently in the small waves, tasting each other passionately, for several minutes.

I could easily get used to this. Leilani felt so good pressed against me, and her kisses were the best it had ever been my privilege to receive. There was no question that I lusted after her. That was easy. But.... could I trust my heart, after all I had been through? Was I so desperate to replace the missing part of my life that I was misreading my feelings?

I don't know how long we made out in the water, but it was quite a while. Finally, one slightly larger wave knocked me off balance, and dunked both of us completely. We staggered, sputtering, back up the beach, and began laughing. Leilani looked good enough to eat, with her t-shirt plastered against the fabulous curves of her big tits. She reached out and took my hand, leading the way along the beach. We walked in silence for a few minutes.

Leilani stopped short, and squeezed my hand. Ahead of us on the sand, nearly lost in the darkness, another couple was having sex. Another fifteen feet and we would have stepped on them. They were lost in their own passions, and hadn't noticed us yet. The man was on top, pounding down into his female partner, and as we watched, her moans of enjoyment wafted across the breeze, nearly drowned out by the waves.

Leilani pressed tightly against my side, and began to rub her small hand over the bulge in my shorts. Our necking session in the water had made me hard, but this voyeuristic show had me like iron. She slowly pulled my fly down, and freed my cock. Within seconds, she was on her knees, sucking as much of me as she could get into her mouth. Her hand caressed and pumped the remainder.

By now, the other couple had noticed our presence, and were watching Leilani vacuum my dick enthusiastically. The guy rolled off his partner, allowing her to take a position in the saddle. Now they could keep fucking while they watched, without craning their necks. The girl pulled her top off, baring a pair of perky little titties, which he immediately began to squeeze.

Leilani disengaged from her sucking with a loud slurp, and stood, pulling off her shirt and shorts as she did. Her bikini was still laying on the floor of my hotel room, so when those two items of clothing hit the sand, she was completely naked. She took another few steps toward our new 'friends', and positioned herself on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at me, and wiggled her hips.

My clothes were off in record time, and I quickly joined her. I aimed my spear, and with the gentle help of Leilani's hand, slipped into her wetness slowly, until my balls were nestled against her swollen lips. The only question now was one of intensity. To make love, or to fuck. Thankfully, Leilani already knew how she wanted it.

"Damn, your big cock feels good in my pussy! Now fuck me. Fuck me hard! Show these two how it's done!"

Okay then. I started to slam into her. Beside us, the guy was having a hard time keeping his eyes off Leilani's big tits, which were now swinging and slapping together in time with my thrusts. Actually, his girlfriend was pretty transfixed as well, although she did cast the occasional glance at my dick as it disappeared into Leilani's cunt. I was giving Leilani a serious fucking, and she was becoming more vocal.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck my hot little pussy good! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned sharply, trying to remember that we were on a public beach, with literally thousands of people within potential hearing range. The girl next to us was moaning and groaning as well, skewering herself up and down her man's dick. She reached out and cupped one of Leilani's big tits, tweaking the stiff nipple. That set Leilani off, followed in quick succession by herself, her boyfriend, and finally, me. It became one big group orgasm, and while the other guy and myself managed to restrain ourselves to a few low grunts while we spurted inside them, both girls shrieked in orgasmic glee, their cries echoing off the nearby buildings.

"Oh, yes.... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck mEeeeeEEEEE!" Leilani screamed, while the other girl was screeching unintelligibly. Unwanted attention was now most certainly on the way, so we all uncoupled as quickly as our orgasmically compromised coordination would allow. The girls grabbed their clothes, hugged a naked hug, and split up. The guy gave me a high five, and followed his partner, while I grabbed my stuff and did likewise after Leilani, who was running and giggling ahead of me. Her little naked ass danced in my view, before she suddenly veered back into the water.

"Gotta rinse my puss. Your cum is running down my legs," she laughed, splashing herself to remove the residue. Once she was done, we both dressed again in our damp clothes, and headed back to my hotel, trying to look nonchalant. Leilani's stiff nipples were poking at her wet shirt, and only the pattern on the front obscured the view.

When we got into the elevator at my hotel, Leilani took advantage of our solitude by pulling the shirt off over her head. Her tits looked so yummy, especially when she held them out for my benefit, but the air conditioning had combined with the damp shirt to cause a serious case of goosebumps, including her nipples, which were puckered tightly and almost purple. She stepped across and raised my shirt as well, pressing tightly against me. She was shivering slightly, but I didn't wrap my arms around her solely for that reason, as I wanted to feel her in my arms for personal motives as well. There was something so right about her, and not just in the obvious physical sense. Anyway, we were snuggled together when the elevator stopped at my floor, and the doors opened.

I bent down and scooped her up quickly, walking out past the three people waiting to board the elevator downbound. I don't know if any of them noticed that Leilani was half naked, but it really didn't matter, as we were safely inside my suite within seconds. Once inside, our remaining damp clothing was discarded, and we made a hasty retreat to the comforting warmth of the bed, and each others arms. The adrenaline caused by our public sexual acts lost its effect, tipping the balance toward fatigue, and bringing sleep to us both rapidly. I dreamt happy dreams.

I woke to the feeling of warm lips caressing my own. There was another warm feeling further south, surrounding my nocturnal erection. That warmth was wet, as well, and moving gently in an up and down motion.

I opened my eyes. The room was dark, of course, but I could still make out the lovely eyes that peered back at me.

"I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't let such a fine, hard cock go to waste. You were poking me with it in your dreams anyway, so I had to climb aboard. My pussy really likes being this full," she whispered.

Well, my cock likes being held so snugly, I thought. "I don't mind, at all," I whispered back, "it is my pleasure to serve, my darling."

Leilani paused. "Darling?" she asked.

Shit! That just slipped out. I started to apologize for jumping the gun, but she pressed her fingers to my lips.

"It's alright. I understand. I guess I'm feeling pretty comfortable with you as well," she laughed, "if my behaviour this afternoon is any indication. Like I said, I don't usually show people my tits. Say it again, Ku'uipo. I like it." She resumed her gentle ride.

I don't know what 'Ku'uipo' means, but I chose to assume it wasn't' asshole' or something of the sort. "My darling Leilani," I repeated, before I kissed her. We rolled over together, still kissing, and I continued to probe her depths with a slow, gentle rhythm. She moaned quietly into the kiss, indicating her approval. We continued in this fashion for several minutes, scarcely breaking our mutual embrace for seconds before resuming it with increasing ardor. We were truly making love.

Leilani's lips began to quiver as she kissed me. A groan formed in her throat, and suddenly she gasped, throwing her head back. Her mouth opened wide, as though to scream, but all that came out was a rasping gurgle. Her eyes fluttered open, locking with mine, and I watched from close range as the orgasm ripped through her body. She clawed at my back, and her thighs wrapped even tighter around my waist. It was then that I felt it for the first time. The connection. Not just 'a' connection. THE connection. Her emotions opened up, and I felt the change. This was no longer just about physical pleasure.

"Uhnn..... Oh god!" she gasped. I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. "Oh my fucking god! That was fantastic!" I was still shafting her with long, slow strokes, and her pussy was getting wetter by the second, making slurping noises when I withdrew each time.

We made love in this fashion for hours. I had no idea I could still perform like this, but amazingly, my cock stayed hard and inside my darling Leilani's clutching honeypot the whole time. By the time I finally squirted deeply into the dripping wetness of her cunt, she had reached her zenith more times than I could count, and with each successive orgasm, I could feel our connection strengthen. She was slick with our combined sweat, and physically wrung out, but never lost her expression of bliss. When I rolled off her, she rolled onto her side, throwing one arm and one leg across me. The last thing I remember before I was consumed by sleep was the tickle of her breathing on my chest.

The sun was high in the sky when I finally woke up. Leilani was nowhere to be seen, but there was a large slick of our combined juices on my thigh, so I knew I didn't dream it. I expected to find her in the bathroom when I staggered in there, but it was empty. The shower was wet, so I knew she had used it. I went looking for a note, but found nothing.

I heard the key in the door, and turned to see the most beautiful woman in my world walking in with a big bag of takeout food in her hand, and a smile that lit up the room on her face. She put the bag on the floor and bounded across the room, knocking me over backwards on the bed. She kissed me with frenzied passion, holding my face in her hands. Had I been unwilling to comply with her actions, it is unlikely that I could have resisted, but as I was a willing participant, I had no problem with merely laying back and letting her shower me with affection. She paused, beaming her smile down at me.

"Good morning to you too, darling!" I giggled. She blushed. Now that I had clearance to use the term of endearment, I intended to do so frequently.

"Actually, it's good afternoon, Sweetheart. You expended a lot of energy last night, so I let you sleep. I didn't wake up until 10, myself, so after I had a shower, I thought I would get us something to eat for lunch." She was still straddling me, and wiggled her hips before she continued. "My pussy is still buzzing after last night's marathon," she said quietly. "You gave me more orgasms than I can ever remember having, and I must admit, I liked it. Thank you." She kissed me again, then wrinkled her nose at me. "You, my darling, smell like you've been having sweaty sex for hours. Why don't you hit the shower? I'll air out the room and set up lunch on the balcony. "

I could hardly argue with her. I did stink of sex. I quickly washed my body, dressed and joined Leilani at the table on the balcony. She was sitting there lost in thought, staring out at the ocean vista below. When I slid into the chair beside her, she tuned back in, and smiled at me.

"Boy, I'd love to know what's going on in your head. You have that 'serious thinking' face. Is there anything wrong? " I asked. I had never hoped for a negative response so much in my life. Thankfully, that prayer was answered.

"Not at all, darling," she replied, her smile getting wider. "I was just daydreaming about the future, or at least, the possible future." She patted my hand. "Hungry?"

I nodded. Soon I was stuffing my face with chicken wings. Leilani was eating a salad of some sort, until I started to lick my fingers. A playful expression crossed her face, and she grabbed my hand, pulling it towards her lips. She took over, continuing to clean my fingers in a manner that gave new meaning to 'thorough'. Also 'erotic'. She licked and sucked my fingertips as though they were another, more intimate part of my body. That part began to react as though she was sucking it, too.

She pulled my fingers out of her mouth with a pop, and smiled at me in a manner that led me to believe I hadn't seen anything yet. Leilani pulled her shirt off over her head, followed seconds later by her bikini top. We were overlooking the ocean from this balcony, and high enough that we were not visible from beach goers below, so when her shorts and thong hit the floor, her luscious, beautiful, naked body was displayed for my benefit only.

"Stand, please," she directed, and I quickly complied. She pulled my shorts down, then pushed me back into the chair, taking a position on her knees between my legs. The finger sucking had started my erection going, but the prospect of sex on the balcony in broad daylight had finished it. I was rock hard, and Leilani was gently pumping her small, warm hand along my shaft.

She looked up at me and smiled, before leaning forward to slowly engulf the head of my cock, all the while staring deeply into my eyes. Her lips inched down, claiming my hard flesh as her own. Her small mouth stretched to capacity, and I felt my cockhead press against her throat. Two thirds of my dick remained exposed, and Leilani was valiantly trying to take more. She was making gagging noises, and saliva was dripping from her lips, but she persisted. Suddenly, her throat relaxed a little, and she claimed another inch, walking her lips down like a snake swallowing prey. She was snorting through her nose roughly, but continued, pulling me deeper, sliding me down her throat.

The feeling was indescribable. Her throat was rippling, milking me. Suddenly, she choked, and backed off, coughing as she sat back on her haunches. I looked at her with concern obvious on my face, and she held up her hand until she stopped coughing. At last, she smiled.

"I thought I'd try again, but there's no way I can fit that monster down my throat. Fortunately, my pussy can handle it." She stood and straddled me, aiming my saliva coated dick at her pouting snatch. The chairs didn't have armrests, so she was easily able to position herself for insertion. I felt the tip of my cock nestling between her labia.

Leilani stared me in the eyes as she lowered herself. Her mouth opened wide as she impaled herself further.

"Mmmmmff! Ohhhh yessss!..... Ooooooo!...... Mmmm!" she hissed, until she reached bottom. "Mmmm hmmm, that's it.... You fill me up so good!" She kissed me, pressing tightly against my chest, and undulating her hips. I grabbed her sexy little butt with both hands and squeezed. "Mmmm hmmm," she moaned through the kiss. Her ass started to quiver in my grasp, and she pulled away from my lips. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh.... my.... god..... YESSSSS!.... GONNA CUM....... NOWWWWWW!"

For such a tiny little thing, she had an incredible set of lungs. Her cries of joy bounced off the building behind us, echoing out over the ocean. If I could have seen the beach below, I am sure I would have seen heads turn in our direction.

Leilani shuddered in my arms, wracked by orgasmic aftershocks. I giggled. She pushed back and laughed as well. "I know.... That came out a little louder than I meant it to. I can't help it. You make me feel so good, I need to let it out."

"Well, let's let it out inside," I said, standing with her still impaled on my cock and holding her up by the ass. She wrapped tightly around me and held on tight. It was only a few steps inside, behind the closed sliding glass door, and halfway to the bed, Leilani was shrieking through another orgasm. I stopped and held her tight.

"Holy fuck! When you carry me like this, my clit goes crazy!" she gasped. I shifted her slightly in my hands, and she threw her head back and screamed again. Her eyes were wild when she regained control, and there was a bright pink flush to her face and chest.