Forward My Mail to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never fucked standing up, and judging from her physical reactions, I guessed she hadn't either, but apparently she liked it. She was light enough for me to handle, so I gave her a few short thrusts. Leilani groaned, then screeched as she came again.

"Oh god, this is... so fucking .... good.... but I don't .... know how much .... more I can ... take. You're... killing .... me!"

I started to fuck her with a firm steady rhythm, holding her ass tight. She leaned back as far as she could, so I could see her tits dance on her chest. The orgasms kept coming in rapid succession, and her screams declined to become little squeaks. She finally lost her grip on my shoulders. I caught her with one arm, but she had the consistency of a wet rag. I gently laid her back on the bed and pulled out of her still grasping pussy. I pulled the covers back up over her, and kissed her softly. There was no reaction. I decided to let her sleep.

I sat on the balcony, lost in very deep thoughts of my own. I tried to think back, to when I had first met my wife. How long after we started did my thoughts shift from 'I want to sleep with you' to 'I want to spend my life with you'? Was it absurd to be feeling the way I was feeling? And even if my feelings were true, that didn't ensure she felt the same way. It had to be a two-way street, or it wasn't going to happen. She did say that she might be ready for a relationship, so at least that was a positive. I decided not to even entertain the thoughts about which one of us had to relocate, until the first question was answered.

I don't really know how long I was sitting there thinking. Long enough for Leilani to have a recuperative nap, apparently. I heard fingernails on the sliding glass door behind me, and turned to see her naked form and smiling face on the other side. She had a serious case of 'just fucked' hair, which got worse as she slid the door open, and the wind whipped in.

"Have you seen my clothes? " she asked hopefully.

"Actually, no, baby, I haven't. You took them off..."

"... Out here," she answered, finishing the thought. Just then, another gust of wind passed, and we both paused, looking at each other and thinking the same thing. "Shit!" she cried, and stepped out to the railing. I stood and joined her, looking down.

Two bits of yellow stood out clearly on the roof of the restaurant, twelve floors below. Her shirt and shorts were probably down there as well, but weren't as immediately obvious.

"Damn! I really liked that bikini, too!" she giggled.

"Me too," I concurred, "but I'm more fond of what was in it."

"Okay, you! I'm not sure flattery can get you more than you've already got! I don't suppose you have anything I can wear?" she asked, feigning modesty.

I went inside and came out with two t-shirts. One was black, and the other was actually a thin mesh tank top.

"Well, I can guess which one you want me to wear! Let's save that for later shall we?" She took the black one and slipped it on. It made a nice dress.

As much as I would have loved it, I knew Leilani couldn't spend every minute with me. She had a job, and a daughter, that would require her attention, but I was fortunate enough to get a big chunk of her days, and all of her nights, for the next two weeks. I even got her bikini back off the roof by begging the front desk clerk.

Leilani and I had planned to take her boat out for a private dive, and finally got around to it near the end of that two weeks.

We arrived at the dive site, and Leilani asked me to toss the anchor overboard. We had setup most of the gear before we left the marina, so there wasn't much more to do. Leilani raised the red and white dive flag, then turned to me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I'm sure you have heard of the 'mile high club', yes?" she asked.

"Heard of it? Why, yes. Actually a member of it," I replied. One of the good memories of my ex.

"Well, that's above the surface. Wanna start one under the surface?" As she finished the sentence, she pulled her top off. Seconds later her shorts followed. While I watched, she grabbed a weight belt and wrapped it around her waist.

I had no idea how hot a naked woman in scuba gear could look. There was something about the contrast between the hi-tech look of the gear, and the smooth, sexy curves of her body. My cock was inflating rapidly, a fact made obvious when I dropped my shorts on the deck.

Leilani bent over and sucked me for a few seconds. I hadn't seen the tub of Vaseline in her hand, but when she removed her mouth and slathered a layer of petroleum jelly on my dick, she filled me in.

"Seawater washes away my natural lubrication, so we need to use something waterproof." She lifted her leg and rubbed a gob of the stuff into her pussy.

"So, is this vast experience speaking? How often have you done this?" I teased.

She blushed. "Just once, actually, which is how I know that water is a lousy lubricant. My pussy was sore for a week! But, I have a girlfriend who is pretty much the biggest slut on the island, and she does it often. She told me to use the lube. So, I suppose it is vast experience talking, just not MY vast experience." Her smile was nearly as bright as the sunshine. "Ready to go?"

I took my place beside her, pulled my mask down, put my regulator in my mouth, and nodded. We rolled off the side together.

Bubbles tickle. I know, because Leilani was below me as we dropped, and her bubbles were running up my body. By the time we reached the bottom, the bubbles had me covered with goosebumps. Or maybe it was the sight of my darling Leilani's naked body.

We knelt on the sand, side by side. Leilani's hair, usually tied back and confined during a dive, was floating free, adding an ethereal air to the situation. She moved around in front of me, and began to strip, in a way that no Vegas showgirl ever thought of.

She unsnapped the front strap on her BCD, opening it to expose her breasts to me, then closing it quickly. Turning her back to me, she put a little air in the vest, undid the cummerbund, and draped the BCD off her shoulder. She gave me an over the shoulder glance as she did, quickly spinning her body out of her gear, which floated clear. She blew me a kiss, then beckoned me closer.

As I did so, she switched to her spare regulator, which has a longer hose, and dumped the air from her BCD. It settled on the sand next to her, along with her tank. She then positioned herself on all fours. Now the weight belt made sense, as it held her on the bottom. It also gave me something to hold on to, which was good, because I was trying harpoon her. It was difficult to see my target zone, but I felt her hand gently grasping my cock, and guiding me in.

This was much more fun than joining the 'mile high club'. First of all, I'm a big guy, so fitting in some airplane restrooms by myself can be a problem, let alone getting a second person in and having sex. Second, there was no rush. Other than the limitations of our air supply, there was no reason to hurry. It's not like someone else was going to knock on the door, or needed to use the ocean.

There was a little bit of initial friction, but as soon as her Vaseline slicked pussy surrounded my Vaseline slicked dick, everything got smoother. I gripped her tight by the belt, and started to fuck. I lifted her off the bottom slightly in doing so, and eventually her legs were hooked up behind my ass, and she was resting on her arms alone. Kind of an underwater wheelbarrow fuck.

Every time I slammed into her, I heard her grunt, and a little cloud of bubbles erupted from her regulator. Her big tits were floating and jiggling. It was absolutely surreal, and absolutely erotic. Leilani's grunts were getting louder, and soon her head snapped back. Her pussy clutched me tight, and a large cloud of bubbles obscured her head, flowing upwards through her floating hair. I held her close, feeling the orgasm slowly subside, then released her as she pulled away.

She rolled over on her back, then shuddered and rolled up in a ball for a few seconds. When she relaxed, she looked at me, took her regulator out, and mouthed 'wow' while rolling her eyes. Then she spread her legs again and pulled me down on top of her, guiding me in again. She hooked her heels behind me and pulled me deeper, tugging on the vent of my BCD as she did. A few bubbles escaped, making me more negatively buoyant, and allowing me to resume my rhythm. Leilani was pulling in with her heels each time.

Her tits were drawing my attention like a magnet does steel. They were floating, rippling, jiggling, quivering.... they were going to make me cum pretty soon.

Pretty soon arrived. This time, my head went back, and I bellowed through my regulator, pumping her full of my sticky goo. Leilani held me gently as I did, her eyes bright in her mask.

When I pulled out, little threads of spunk floated out of Leilani's cunt. It didn't take long for the local fish to show up for cleanup duty. Leilani was on her knees, scooping cum out of herself with her fingers, which the fish eagerly consumed as well.

Air. We would need it soon, so Leilani quickly slipped her naked body back into her BCD, buckled up, and we headed for the surface. We held our safety stop at fifteen feet until our tanks were almost empty, just as a precaution. We were back on the boat moments later.

Once our gear was safely stowed, Leilani grabbed a foam mat, her suntan lotion, and headed up to the roof of the boat. By the time I joined her, she was glistening with cocoa butter, and wasted no time in making me match her, using her body as the applicator. We slithered about on the roof, stroking and kissing each other. The sun beating down on us was so warm and welcoming, just like Leilani's arms.

We laid there, on our sides facing each other. She had one leg hooked over my hip, keeping me close, and she was stroking my hair with her hand. I was caressing her breast softly. She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me.

"Okay," she said, in a quivering whisper, "I'm ready. I'm ready for a relationship." She kissed me again, this time with all her soul. "I Love You."

I sighed. The weight of the world lifted, and I smiled. "I Love You too, Leilani."

So, we now had a new question to deal with, but I already had the answer. I would become a resident of paradise. It was only a matter of time.