Four Corners Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chen alas came free she turned to face the large woman. They kissed deeply and passionately. Then Ferrell eased herself to floor. She laid flat on her back and brought her knees up high and wide. Maggie couldn’t believe she was watching the same woman who had been so harsh to her that first night.

Chen reached out and into Ferrell’s crotch and Maggie realized it was snapped closed. Chen’s supple fingers opened the snaps and moved the two pieces of leather out of the way. Ferrell’s sex was now completely exposed to Maggie’s eyes. It was meaty with heavy outer lips and she had a large protruding clit. It much more closely resembled Maggie’s own pussy than did Chen’s. Maggie could see her wetness on her lips and her mind whirled. A part of her desperately wanted to drop between Ferrell’s legs and devour her. She couldn’t believe that was what she was thinking but it was.

Soon Chen blocked her view of Ferrell’s wet sex. She settled between the woman’s thick bent thighs and began to consume her with a fervor. Maggie couldn’t see what exactly her mouth was doing but it was obvious from the movement of her head that it was feverish and fast and hard. Maggie was again looking at Chen’s pouted out ass and exposed pussy and she marveled at how wet the woman was. Her entire crotch and the insides and backs of her thighs shimmered with her juices. She felt a strange longing in her belly as her eyes looked over Chen’s deeply reddened ass cheeks.

Maggie’s intense lust grew even stronger as she listened to the sloppy sounds emanating from between Ferrell’s legs. And unlike Chen, Ferrell was very vocal. She moaned and purred with increasing volume and intensity as her fingers gripped Chen tighter into her. Maggie saw the big woman’s stubby red-nailed toes begin to curl and her knees opened still wider. The sounds of Chen’s mouth on Ferrell’s pussy and the raw noises of pure pleasure that rumbled from her throat were driving Maggie wild with deep desire.

She knew Ferrell was very close now. Saw her thighs tighten and her ass was jerking and grinding into Chen’s tiny face. Her hands clamped the back of her head as she half-screamed, “Yes baby, Yes! That’s it! That’s…Ittttttt.”

A deep guttural groan rolled out of Ferrell’s chest and her head snapped up. Her eyes were slammed shut and her teeth were bared. Maggie watched the orgasm smash through her body. She shook and trembled and bucked her hips and sucked quick breaths of air. Over and over Ferrell moaned and growled as her orgasm rocked her. Maggie had wrapped her feet into the legs of the chair to help keep her from moving her hips. To help her comply with his instructions and she now used every muscle from her stomach to her toes to resist the urge.

Ferrell began to ease from loud deep moaning to softer soothing groans and coos. Her lingering orgasm slowly subsiding. Maggie could hear Chen softly kissing over Ferrell’s pussy. She eventually slid up from between the nurse’s legs. She crawled over beside the woman whom she had just brought such pleasure to and turned to again face Maggie. And again she knelt quietly. Maggie could see her cheeks shine with wetness.

Ferrell was eventually able to move again and she slowly rolled up and onto her knees. The confining corset and her weakened legs adding to the difficulty of the otherwise simple task. She slid up and rested her heavy bottom on her heels as she faced Maggie. Chen slipped up behind her and Maggie could see her hands rise and her head cocked slightly to the side as she concentrated on whatever task she was performing. It didn’t take long for Maggie to realize she was unlacing the corset. Soon she had it open and pulled it away and laid it neatly behind her. Ferrell’s large heavy breasts hung low with their new freedom.

Her areolas, like everything else about her, were in stark contrast to Chen’s. The little Asian woman’s were small and chocolate brown. Ferrell’s were very large and much paler. And she had very large nipples. Maggie was sure they were at least the size of the end of her finger.

“Still.” His one lone word briefly brought some sense of reality but really just left her longing for more. He rose and again walked away from her. He stopped in front of the now kneeling Ferrell. She gazed up at him longingly then she too rose. Maggie watched as Chen remained on her knees and Ferrell slowly undressed Dr. Clark. She tugged his shirt out of his pants and pushed it off his shoulders. Maggie watched with heated lust as his fit body was revealed to her. He was muscular but not overly so. He had a gorgeous back and broad strong shoulders.

Again Ferrell kneeled and although Maggie couldn’t see it she knew the woman was working at his belt. She felt a tinge of jealousy but it was quickly overcome by her raging desire. Eventually, Dr. Clark stood completely naked before Nurse Ferrell. Maggie looked longingly at his full ass and muscular legs.

She couldn’t see Ferrell taking him into her mouth but it was obvious she was doing it with tenderness and sincerity. Her head moved about and her hands roamed. The way she moved, Maggie had the impression she was worshipping him. She moved as if she was truly reveling in the experience. Maggie wanted so badly to be the one pleasing him. To show him how much she appreciated him. How badly she wanted to make him happy.

She could see Chen reach around from behind Ferrell and the little woman cupped her heavy breasts and heaved them up in offering to Dr. Clark. She could hear him growing increasingly excited and his hands moved to Ferrell’s head and his fingers worked into her long blonde hair.

His knees bent slightly and his ass clenched into tight hard dimples. She could just see his ample balls as they shrank up into his body. His head fell back and he groaned deep and loud and she knew he was cumming. She knew he was spilling himself. His body shook slightly and pumped into Ferrell’s face.

Slowly his orgasm began to wane and he shook from his feet to his head. She could see his hands wrapped in Ferrell’s hair as he gazed down into her eyes. Chen rose and went to the armoire. She hurriedly retrieved a robe from inside it and slid up behind him. He extended his arms out and back and she slid the sleeves over his hands. She settled the fluffy fabric onto his shoulders and pushed the flaps forward. Maggie could see Ferrell wrap the robe tighter around him and tie the belt.

He took a moment to stroke each of their cheeks and whisper into their ears and then came to Maggie. He knelt down before her and she desperately hoped he would help her relieve the overwhelming desire. He studied her face then laid his hand on her still-tethered arm. His touch electrified her. Her eyes had grown cloudy with lusty desire and deep need for his attentions. But much to her complete disappointment, he smiled at her warmly then rose and disappeared. Maggie felt herself immediately longing for his presence.

Maggie struggled desperately to focus. To wrap her mind around a single one of the myriad of thoughts smashing through it. Her body screamed out at her for release, her mind begged to be cleared, and her soul ached for him.

Maggie became aware of Nurse Ferrell standing before her. She did not have the stern look that so often had made Maggie rightfully uneasy. Rather her eyes were warm and soft and her cheeks flushed and glowing. She smiled and looked even more beautiful. Maggie couldn’t resist the urge to want her. She strongly wished that Ferrell would cure her of the desperate need that radiated out from between her legs and through her entire body.

Ferrell gently brushed her hair back off her cheeks. Maggie looked up at her with an uncontrollable pleading. She wanted to ask Ferrell to free just one of her arms. Just one hand that could plunge into her crotch and end her suffering. But she didn’t.

“Are you going to hurt me?” Her voice was quiet and choppy.

“Do you want me to?”

Maggie no longer cared. Her lust overrode the part of her mind that reasoned. She felt as if she would do anything just to be touched or just to be free to touch herself. Maggie didn’t speak just looked into Ferrell’s eyes.

“No Maggie. Your training will begin soon enough.” Ferrell’s voice was calm and almost motherly as she spoke. “You’ve pleased Dr. Clark greatly here today.”

“I…I did?” Maggie had no idea how she’d pleased him.

“Yes Maggie. And he wants Chen and I to give you your reward.”

Ferrell glanced down at Maggie’s crotch. The gray sweats had grown dark with her flowing juices. She’d soaked them through and the wetness had crept out onto her thighs and up toward the waistband. Just having Ferrell’s eyes on her pussy made Maggie shudder.

The large woman moved around behind Maggie. She squatted down and pressed her heavy bare breasts against the back of the chair. Her lips came so close to Maggie’s ears. Her tickling breath caused Maggie’s eyes to flutter. Her body was alive to every sensation.

Ferrell whispered, “Now just relax and enjoy Maggie.”

Maggie watched as Chen crawled up to her bent legs. Her slim delicate fingers snaked up the tops of Maggie’s thighs. Maggie’s mouth opened in eager anticipation as her touch grew ever closer to her core. Her body tingled and readied. But Chen’s hands continued up and past her heated sex. Maggie whimpered in desperation and frustration at the continued tease. Chen’s fingers curled into the elastic band at the waist of her sweats. Chen urged both her sweats and her underwear down at the same time. Maggie lifted her ass to allow the wet fabric to slide off of her.

She could immediately smell the familiar scent of her own sex. Her musk was strong and heavy and filled the air around them. Maggie sucked herself deep into her lungs and she shuddered slightly as the cool air rushed over now revealed sex. Chen set her clothes aside and again began stroking Maggie’s thighs. Her touch on Maggie’s flesh caused her mouth to hang open in pure pleasure. As Chen’s fingers crept closer Maggie’s hips began to lift and gyrate in struggled efforts to bring them in contact with her painfully swollen clit.

She felt her T-shirt being lifted up over her large firm breasts. Her nipples ached with hardness and she moaned as she felt Ferrell’s warm palms cup them. Her mind was swimming with all that was happening to her. Chen had coaxed her ass to the very edge of the chair and spread her knees wide apart. Maggie was completely exposed to her. She was also completely lost in the incredible pleasure she was experiencing. Her mind cleared and surrendered to her body.

Ferrell’s fingers were pinching and rolling her nipples and sharp shards of pleasure stabbed out through her body. It hurt but she craved it and the harder Ferrell squeezed them the better it felt to her. Her head fell back against Ferrell’s shoulder as Maggie felt Chen’s fingers slip easily inside of her.

She was groaning lightly and her breaths were husky and forced. Chen slowly eased her two middle fingers in and out of her but there was little need of readying her. Maggie’s lips were engorged and pouted out. Her clit was red and shiny and completely exposed. Her juices flowed from her. She caught her breath as she felt Chen’s talented fingers curl up and press against her inner walls. The pads pushing and rubbing against a spot that made Maggie’s body begin to respond unlike she ever had before.

The sensation was incredible. Chen was doing something to her no one ever had, touching her in a way she’d never known. Maggie began to moan louder and her hips ground down and into Chen’s hand. Her head pressed back against Ferrell. Her wrists pulled so hard at her restraints that she’d have surely flipped backward had Ferrell not been there. Slowly Chen increased the pressure and speed with which she was so knowingly touching that incredibly sensitive area inside Maggie.

Maggie’s thighs began to tremble and her toes curled. She was so close. But her mind couldn’t ignore the familiar pressure and she couldn’t relax that last little bit that would allow her to come. She held herself as she clenched her muscles and tried desperately to find a way to cum without peeing. She had to pee so incredibly bad and Chen’s fingers were making it worse. Or better.

Ferrell whispered into her ear as her fingers pinched and pulled at Maggie’s tender nipples, “It’s okay Maggie. I know what you’re feeling. Let it go Maggie. It isn’t what you think. Ride the urge Maggie. Free yourself and ride the urge.”

With that Maggie moaned loud and struggled for air. Her entire body exploded in white-hot pleasure. The thumb of Chen’s other hand flashed across Maggie’s incredibly sensitive clit as her fingers continued to rub and pull at her inner wall. Somewhere in the back of her mind Maggie was aware of the strong gush that shot out from her lips.

Her head snapped forward, her eyes slammed shut her breath held, and her entire body shook violently as the orgasm smashed through her. Ferrell had freed her breasts and was the steadying the chair. Maggie’s knuckles were white as her fingers tightly gripped the arms of the chair.

Her head fell back onto Ferrell’s shoulder as another stronger, deeper, less edgy wave crashed through her body. She was moaning loudly and uncontrollably and unconsciously as over and over she rode the amazing sensations.

As the extreme intensity slowly eased from lightning flashes into rolling waves Maggie became aware of Ferrell’s voice in her ear.

“…Yes baby. That’s a good girl. Ride it baby…”

Maggie’s breaths were quick as she fought to bring her body back. She winced and shuddered as Chen’s fingers slipped out of her. Her ass and the seat of the chair were soaked with her cum. Her legs quivered and her fingers cramped from being tensed so strongly and for so long. She trembled as a last wave rippled out over her body. Maggie’s eyes fluttered open and she found Ferrell looking down at her. She tried to smile but still hadn’t regained control.

Slowly the world around her began to return. Ferrell recognized the return in her eyes. “Hmmm. Better?”

Maggie closed her eyes and nodded slightly.

“Good. Now you must understand Maggie, from this day on your rewards will be much harder to get. You must begin your training now. You must learn to appreciate the tiniest of gifts and to work very hard to get them. You must learn to truly appreciate pleasure. You’ll learn Maggie. You’ll learn.”

And so it began.