Four Guys & Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really Moose except it's a good idea to have her phone tapped by a security firm every six months for a week. That could reveal she's having it off with some other guy. Also keep a firm eye on housekeeping expenses. Most wives cheat on housekeeping to salt a bit of cash away on the side. Oh, statistics suggest one of you will be divorced in three to five years."

At that all three guys looked a little pale.

Sandy thought he'd punished them enough for conspiring with Ruby, Clara and Pam not to invite him and partner to the joint engagement party, the women undoubtedly forcing the issue.

"Well, I must be off guys," Sandy said. "Rather than bring my presents to the engagement party I'll have them delivered to your home addresses. Do you think that's a good idea?"

The three guys shuffled their feet and muttered yeah.

"Oh, one last thing. "Clara, Pam and Ruby think I've lost my touch and now can't cut the mustard with women and will end up being a mean-minded sour-face bachelor, right?"

"Ruby said a poo-faced bachelor," Moose said.

Tully also confessed. "Pam thinks you'll wind up being a homeless person."

"Oh," said Jeff. "Perhaps Clara's thoughts will save you from that fate. She thinks you'll live unhappily at home until your parents bury you."

"God, I should have found suitable wives for your guys; you've been failures. But don't tell your fiancées that. Look when you arrive home tonight please say to your fiancée, 'Sandy remembers when you concluded he'd never find a babe willing to marry him."

The guys agreed to do that. Sandy said, "Right, repeat after me, 'Sandy remembers when you concluded he'd never find a babe willing to marry him'."

"I appreciate you guys giving them that reminder. It will make them feel so good about themselves." It would also tell the women the guys had been secretly meeting Sandy but he was in no mind to point that out.

As Sandy was leaving Moose came after him and hugging him said, "Pal, if you ever do lose your way in this world come and live in my house. If Ruby can't stomach that then she can walk. No way will I have you dying from neglect in your parents' home or being a homeless guy."

Sandy hugged Moose back and said, "That's pal. You just elevated yourself to being my best man."

Moose shuffled back to the guys without asking what had Sandy mean by that. He was thinking it was such a bitch he'd not stood up to the women and said if Sandy would not be invited to the engagement party then neither would he be there. Fuck, slap a cunt on to a woman and she can twist a guy around her finger any time she wishes. Guys are just dogs waiting for a bone.

There were rows in three homes that night about why three guys had been meeting the banned Sandy Macdonald. Being told Sandy wanted to remind them they'd concluded he'd never make it with a decent woman humored them a little but puzzled Pam, Ruby and Clara. A normal man would want to bury that tag, not to remind his accusers of it.

CHAPTER 3

The phone at fucking 6:00 am awakened Jeff and Clara.

"If it's a wrong number I'll murder the caller," Clara threatened, leaving Jeff to take the call.

"Hi Moose...what...okay...yes we can meet you guys at the Basin Street Bakery within the hour."

"What was that all about?"

"It was Moose. Wants me to go out and get the newspaper. Says it's sensational."

"Well, don't pick your nose. Off you go."

Jeff was wiping himself on Clara's discarded nightdress when he took the call.

"Who was that?"

"Moose. Wants me to buy a newspaper now. He says it's sensational and the six of us are to meet at some baker's shop."

"Which one?"

"Oh, I, um."

"Is that my intelligent man speaking? Was is the Basin Street Bakery?"

"The six of us usually meet there at 10:00 most Saturday mornings. Well, where's the newspaper?"

"Keep your shirt on. Well at lease we got our usual Saturday morning's shots away."

* * *

The six of them stared at the huge photo of the very glamorous Angelina Ireland, who'd arrived home in retirement after her glittering career in equestrian events in Europe, and was announcing her engagement to one of the city's most eligible bachelors Sandy Macdonald, pictured with him, both of them displaying near perfect teeth.

"What's eligible about Sandy Macdonald?" Ruby almost spat.

"How could he possible be that handsome in a fucking newspaper photo?" Clara said, bursting into tears.

It was left to Pam to turn the knife. "How is it you guys with your clandestine meetings with the delightful Sandy Macdonald were unable to warn us beforehand of this sensational disclosure? Why did we have to learn it from the newspapers rather than from our own dimwitted men> Answer me."

Tully: Honest Pam, this is simply Sandy having the last laugh. The guy was always the brains of our group.

Pam: Answered very honestly Tully. But Sandy would only have to have half a brain to outthink and outsmart the three of you combined.

Jeff: We didn't see it coming Pam. Sandy made no mention of the woman, any woman.

Pam: She has a name Jeff.

Jeff: Sorry. Sandy made no mention of Angelina Ireland or for that matter no other woman.

Pam: Who is this other woman?"

Jeff: I don't know the existence of any other woman. It was just my way of saying that Sandy didn't mention any other woman, not even Cathy Roberts.

The eyes of the three women and two very alarmed men bored into Jeff. He sweated.

Pam: Who is Cathy Roberts?

Jeff: Just a pal of we four guys. We've known her for many years.

Pam: The four of you have been screwing her.

Jeff. Yes, no, I mean perhaps maybe. Perhaps I mean Sandy used to."

Pam: Why would...

Moose. Shut up Pam. You're acting as if you think you are the district fucking attorney. Leave Cathy Roberts out of this. This is not about her. This is about us acting like assholes in conspiring to blot our good buddy out of our lives because it irritated you women the full team was seven, not eight, because our pal Sandy kept showing up without a girlfriend, and you three women stupidly thought that was no good enough, if Sandy was unable to even the group into eight then he was not entitled to be in the group.

Pam: I demand..."

Moose. Shut up Pam and behave yourself otherwise I'll slap your mouth shut.

Pam: Tully!

Tully: You heard Moose. Shut up.

Moose pulled out his phone and Tully said good man and Jeff said agreed.

Ruby said, "Oh God, Moose is about to call Sandy. I'm out of here. No, wait, call him Moose."

Clara said she agreed and said because Pam had been ordered not to open her mouth she'd say Pam in her right mind would agree the call had to be made. "Do it Moose."

Moose turned the phone on to speaker and made the call.

"Hi Moose. Thanks for your call mate. I suppose the other five want to knife me."

"They are listening to this call pal and we are all so ashamed of ourselves. Me especially because you'd said you were waiting for Miss Right to find you. We messed up because of the thinking you were required to have a partner at our smaller functions to make us an even number. It was stupid and petty. No, it was fucking insane of us. I have been deputized to offer you are profound apologies and to wish you congratulations for your wonderful choice pal and we all wish your great happiness. Bye."

"Hey, not so fast pal. I'd expected you to come through for me Moose. Have you guys an invitation to issue to Angelina and me?"

"Just a moment, I am obliged to consulted."

The five other people with Moose all nodded.

"We warmly invited you two to our combined engagement party and invitations will be posted in about ten days."

"Have they been printed yet?"

Pam shook her head to Moose.

"Pam says no."

"Just a moment, I'll hand you across to Angelina."

"Hi guys. Lovely making contact with you. I am Angelina Ireland. Sandy has told me a lot about you guys and says it's been a great friendship except for one hiccup that appears now resolved. Sandy really does want to keep his link with you guys and has asked me to add my presence. We wish to be presumptuous and ask, can we two joined you six guys in co-hosting a joint engagement party."

"Just a moment Angelina, I am counting one, two, three, four, five thumbs up and here goes my thumb in ascendancy. Yes, we have total agreement on that."

"Oh, thank your guys. That warms my heart and makes me feel I already have friends and not just arrive home to empty space apart from my family. Speaking of family, my father and Sandy's father will pay the $8,000 required to hire Orlando Gardens which includes the two resident bands, caterers and drinks but not the food. They ask that you guys take responsibility for the food working through the resident caterers and their menu selections. Please just accept the involvement of both fathers and don't think of the hiring cost. We'll all want to have a real party. Oh, the hire fee also includes security and secure parking. The only other thing is Sandy and I am going to dine out somewhere tonight and would like you guys to join us if you'd like that. We have to meet sometime so sooner the better for me."

The guys at the bakery looked at one another sheepishly after agreeing to dine out as an extended group that evening. Clara thanked Moose for partly pulling them from the crap and the others joined in warmly. Ruby clutched Moose's arm proudly and said, "Let's all work together to make sure everything is uphill from now on."

For a moment the group looked like a meeting of the nodding heads club.

* * *

Sandy went off because the shop opened till 12:30 on Saturdays and he wanted to be teased by his men and two women. But all morning former clients and people from neighboring businesses trooped in to offer congratulations. Meanwhile Angelina and her parents were under siege from telephone calls and callers so it was mid afternoon before the newly engaged couple was locked in Angelina's room with her parents under 'do no disturb instructions'.

Angelina asked, "Those friends of yours, er ours, they never will be solid-to-the-core friends, will they?"

Working up one of her exposed nipples, Sandy said, "No but the guys and I never intended being anything more than kick-around-together friends. However Moose has taken a bit of a leap forward and it wouldn't surprise me that Ruby leaps with him."

"I thought you described her as sharp-tongued and a little negative."

"That was Pam. Ruby has twice the brain power of the other two women as is the most affectionate."

"Oh, you've tried her out. You must have to know that."

"Nuh, it is just judgmental observation. But please understand. If we are back where we were before Pam decided to become chief head counter and insist if I were to appear it would have to be with a partner, then I'll be happy. I don't expect all my friends to be saints."

"Well that over-friendly barmaid escaped sainthood."

"So you think she's course and would fuck a fence post if no guy was around?"

Angelina coiled abruptly. "No, I didn't say that."

Sandy pulled Angelina to her feet out of bed and said, "Come on, we'll go see her. She'd want to kiss and congratulated me."

"But we haven't done it yet."

"Then let's aim to be back here within the hour and screw like crazy."

As they left the house Angelina moaned, "This seems so unnecessary."

* * *

Cathy Roberts' smile lit up when she saw Sandy enter and the smile only dipped a bit when spotting Angelina.

Sandy waved and the smile deepened and Cathy's lips opened slightly.

"God Sandy, she's in love with you."

"Yeah, now ain't that a shame. so she had to marry my best pal Kevin Roberts. If he lands back here unscarred you'll see him as a cut above Tully and co."

"Then if she adores you why let her go?"

"Because unlike you she is soft and compliant. I was wanting a woman with a bit of bite and you have left teeth marks on my butt and you go head-to-head when we disagree."

Bewildered, Angelina said, "And you choose that over soft and compliant?"

"Oh I forgot to mention you are more than pretty, your body is hard and your energy levels are huge and you look if your could fuck the top of a fire hydrant."

"Sandy, you take that back...that's disgusting."

"See how easy it is getting your passionate."

"I...um...here she comes."

"Hi guys, " Cathy said, holding up the top of her dress. "Now who's the lucky boy and am I to be introduced?"

The introductions were made, the girls nodding and smiling.

Sandy asked Cathy, "Am I to be kissed?"

Cathy glanced at Angelina who rolled her eyes and smiled, sending Cathy into giggles.

Cathy changed the hand holding up her dress front and placing an arm around Sandy's neck kissed him lightly, eyes closed.

"It doesn't worry me Cathy if I see what you've got," Angelina said. "This is a bar and besides is one of the things that men like about women."

Cathy looked a little uncertain and then dropped the shielding hand.

"Oooh, I think I'd love to drink here," Angelina said.

Laughing, Cathy asked Angelina what she wanted to drink and poured the wine and handed across a beer and then paid for the drinks out of the tips in her apron pocket.

* * *

When they returned to Sandy's car, Angelina said, "She's lovely, a real delight. Thanks for allowing me to meet her."

"Allowing you? I wanted you to meet her and that had been my intention because I reckon she'd make a great matron of honor unless you have a married cousin or someone else you'd prefer."

"That's a wonderful idea darling and will explore that option. I'll call her and we'll go out to lunch if she is interested. "Do you substitute for her absent husband in bed?"

"I have done so, yes."

"Well, I have no problem with that. I can't believe we have been away from home for always two hours."

"Time goes when you keep your mouth open, doesn't it?"

"Your cheeky asshole."

As they entered the bedroom Angelina locked the door, pulled off her panties and leaned over the dresser.

"Hey, what's the hurry?"

"Come on, I've become wet thinking of you pumping into Cathy."

That comment excited Sandy and he approached here with something that looked a mite larger than usual.

"Oooh, is all that for me?" Angelina said a little breathlessly and if anything it fattened a little more.

* * *

Angelina, nude and sitting at the laptop and reading her draft said, "Dolores in this situation is too passive. We have Roderick coming in hot and upbeat from playing a winning game of tennis intending to fuck her because as you say the physical activity has given him a caffeine-like stimulus and primeval man within Roderick..."

"I think after the first mention you should shorten his name to Rod; this is not a tea and cakes drawing room drama."

"Agreed, I'll attend to that later. But back to the problem on hand...where is the motivation within Dolores to be fucked?

Sandy yawned and scratched his neck. "Let me see...she's just looked out of the window and see the mighty weapon of a stallion enter a mare."

"No, this is a well-managed riding establishment. No breeding takes place on the property.

"Hmmm. Well you sound technically very competent so let's see if your sex consultant can keep up his end."

Angelina's giggle drew a frown so she apologized and unconsciously diverted to squeeze her left breast. That seemed to grab Sandy's focus until he shook his head and asked, "Now answer me honestly, what is the single most biggest thing that heats you up just before having sex."

It was useless. Angelina couldn't think of anything other than two big fingers sliding up her cunt.

"Not good enough."

"It is. I'll have Rod wearing a gold signet ring that makes Dolores jump, lifting her ass off the bed."

"Not good enough. That would put off some female readers. They idea is to draw them all in to the fuck."

"Why do you call it by that awful word?"

"I could say because you do."

"I don't."

"Liar."

"How dare you...oh I'm sorry Sandy. I am a liar, I use that word all the time."

"But a beautiful liar. Come on, let's nap. All this excitement has made us wearing."

"May we fuck first?"

"Yeah, you send me asleep riding cowgirl."

"Got it, got it!" Angelina screamed, minutes later as she came hard, opening the dozing Sandy's eyes.

"What is it?"

"I know the answer. Want me to keep going to get you off? It would be quicker if I jerk you off."

"Jerk, towel me and then cuddle me," Sandy yawned.

Angelina jumped out to fetch her writer's long. She read aloud as she wrote: 'A swinging cock dropping pre-cum as it approached...."

She snapped the book closed and jumped on to the bed, noticing Sandy's eyes were closed but he wore a huge smile. That told her she'd just come up with a winner.

"Right, let's be having you my sturdy darling," she purred, dribbling over the head of the cock that was now her constant companion and thinking she must also write that down. Angelina worked up saliva and slowly slid her mouth over the bulbous head of one of the best cocks she'd ever known and she'd had plenty in her mouth, only one at the time of course. She sucked away imagining the assessment editor at the publishing house fingering herself furiously as she read... 'Angelina pushed back her curls as she climbed aboard again and resumed a bouncing cowgirl fuck. No longer was she tired: she was motivated to have a cock drive up her and touch every single sensitive part of her core.'.

Angelina bathed Sandy's cock in her release and had felt his semen squirting into her. She looked up at the ceiling in ecstasy and said, "This is life and life is all about sex."

Oh, she must write that down.

THE END