The Girlfriend Trap

Story Info
What happens when three twin sisters like the same guy.
22.4k words
4.36
13.8k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny day out but this wouldn't lighten my mood, sitting alone deciding what coffee to get, even tho I didn't like coffee I wanted to give it a try again maybe because I was fresh out of college and working at a very basic and boring job I might enjoy it, I wonder what I wanted.

Still, It didn't really matter I just wanted to do something different from the normal stuff I did when I had time off, either staying in playing games or visit my mum in hospital for her heart condition she had a really weak heart due to years of stress, It reminded me that I needed to visit her it was always nice when I did.

The day was warm and the sky was clear blue it was hard not to be in a bad mood on a day like this but to me it wouldn't cheer me up, I was at a popular cafe it was cozy with a green sign with tables outside so people can enjoy the sunlight, the smells from the cafe was nice it was tempting to maybe get a donut or something but I told myself to try to get some coffee as all my co-worker seems to breathe in the stuff like air.

I worked at a small hardware store called Felix fixers hardware, it was incredibly boring with OK paid but I only worked four days and got the weekend off so it was fine it was enough for a small apartment I was renting out that was nicely cheap.

I heard laughter, looking towards the direction I saw a brown-haired man talking with two women, one had blonde hair and was older and the other two looked closer to me, they all had massive smiles on their faces laughing and giggle not giving a care in the world, from what I could tell he and the girl were in a relationship and the older woman was maybe the mother of one of them I didn't know but I knew one thing, it made me really jealous.

Sometimes I wonder how couples even become couples I have a love for cheesy romance stories of finding true love and souls mates but to me it sounds stupid and impossible...but I like to imagine it I never had a girlfriend before either back in high school and college I try asking a few girls out but all had the same response 'Your a really nice guy but I don't think we're compatible' and other types of responses it pissed me off, some people did nothing and their true love fell right onto their lap.

I sighed and spoke quietly, "Luck them and lonely me."

I rested my arms on the table and closed my eyes just letting the world go by the cool air blow across my face I realized that I let my mind drift I should be getting and trying coffee but suddenly I heard someone talking.

"Hello there can I take a seat?" a male voice spoke.

Opening my eyes and looking up I saw the guy from earlier the one with the two women they seem to have disappeared why was this guy talking to me?

"No go ahead," I said.

The man proceeded to sit down across from me looking at him I looked confused at him.

"I heard what you said earlier."

"W-What?"

"The lucky them lonely me one, I got a good ear," the man spoke he seems calm.

"I didn't mean to offend I was just mumbling to myself,"

"No offense taken," he said reaching out a hand, "names Robert but my people call me Rob."

I reached out and shook his hand and said, "Maxwell but everyone calls me Max."

"Great now we know each other let talk about why I'm here," he said looking at me, "I'm guessing your alone here right?"

"Yeah, how could you tell," I said sarcastic but in a joking way.

"Ha point taken, I normally notice a newcomer here me and my lovers love coming here, and we are actually regulars."

"Lovers?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," he said leaning down whispering, "Yep both are my soul mates, my true loves both of them."

My eyes widen, "What!? That seemed impossible how the hell did you get two lovers and...what it like?"

"Best thing in the world they both go crazy if I don't give them enough attention but I love them with all my heart," he said whispering, smiling like a village idiot.

"Not to be rude but I don't really want to hear you gloat about your two girlfriends just leave me alone if you're going to do that and true love and souls mate don't exist it all made up in fairy tales and romance books."

"Sorry I can't help talking about them but I felt like coming over to chat I mean why not?" the man said it confused the hell out of me.

"Seem crazy to me but ok."

"Now tell me what do you want a girlfriend? Or a lover?"

"What do you mean there's a difference?"

"Of course a girlfriend is just someone you like and hang out but a lover is so much more but it takes commitment and responsibly and most importantly understand."

"Yeah," I said this guy was confusing me more and more, "I guess a lover because I'm honestly stable right now finally and emotionally so having a lover seems nicer," I said lying about the last part I was incredibly lonely and it did affect me always putting me in a bad mood.

"I see well here is a tip I can give you all keep your heart open and remember the little things but it important to know when the relationship is going south your own feelings is as important as the other's."

"Ok, but why are you telling this? Why are you even here talking to a stranger?" I ask wanting to know his intentions.

"Because you remind me of myself a long time ago actually sitting in that chair at this coffee shop, so I felt like helping out," Rob said honestly.

Before I could speak the two women were calling for him standing next to each other holding hands he got up and turn towards me saying on the last thing.

"You'll find someone Max I know you will also try a Latte the one here is great."

Then he left holding the hands of the two women and then I was alone, unable to get a feeling on what just happened but my mind returned to why I was even here so maybe getting a Latte was a good idea.

Getting up and heading inside I waited in line it seems to be filled with men and women around my age, inside the store was warmer will a nice homely feel to it with chairs and paintings and furniture it was peaceful like being at home but not.

It was finally my turn a woman in the store uniform she was kinda cute she asked what I wanted and looked up at the menu finding a normal plain latte, luckily I found it and ordered she asked my name and I said Max, a few minutes later my coffee came with my name on it she handed it to me smiling and winked at me which caught me off guard, I was embarrassed a little and moved to the side why did she do that? Maybe she found me interesting it was like some romance story, no, no she just doing her job.

I was about to have a cautious sip of my latte until I heard a commotion to my left and show a beautiful young woman with golden wavy hair talking with a very disinterested employee.

"I'm sorry but I think you got my order wrong," she said her voice was gentle and beautiful.

"What was your order ma'am," the guy said little annoyed.

"I ordered a latte but It tastes like a cappuccino."

"Here let me try it," the man said.

She passed her drink and he grabbed a small cup pouring a little into it, he then took a sip, his eye widen a little looking back at the woman.

"Your right this is not your order I apologize for getting your order wrong."

"It's ok these things happen could you please replace it with a latte."

"I'm sorry ma'am store policy I can't replace your drink if you want a latte you're going to need to buy one."

"Oh ok," she said a little annoyed, but she didn't want to show it, "then could I get my money back please."

"Again I'm sorry I can't give you a refund if you want a latte you're going to need to buy one."

"What!? I'm sorry but that's unfair I didn't make a mistake all I want is a latte," she said getting angry but not wanting to make a scene.

"Listen, lady, it's just coffee what the difference just enjoy it, now I got other things to deal with."

"I want the manager... Please," she said angry but trying to stay civil.

I watched as the manager came out this big woman with an annoyed and mean look in her eye, the poor girl asked about a refund or a replacement but the manager said the same thing as the guy the manager offered a coupon for her, but she didn't take it and walked off defeated holding her drink, the guy whisper something to the manager and both grinned and snickered.

I felt bad for her and saw her leave the store throwing the drink in the trash, looking down at the unused one I walked over to her outside in the open, the store was right next to a road, so she was on the street.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I said calmly to her.

She turned giving me a mean look but quickly changed to a calm one, "Yes?"

"I saw what happened in there they shouldn't have been so rude to you but here take mine it's unused and it a latte," I said handing it to her.

She looked surprised looking at me with gentle azure eyes, "No it's fine, keep it."

"No, I insist I don't even like coffee," I said smiling trying to cheer her up.

She hastily took it I felt her hand touch mine for an instant they were soft she looked at the side and found a cute heart next to it, I didn't even notice it.

"T-Thank you, Max, my name is Lila," she said smiling.

"Er, how did you?"

"Know your name? From the cup and I saw the little heart, she does that with everyone it's nothing special."

"Oh I see well it's actually Maxwell but everyone calls me Max," I said a little disheartening.

I saw her take a sip and she gave an amazing smiling, her smile made the sun shine a little brighter it was beautiful and I couldn't help looking at the rest of her and she was gorgeous with graceful young curves with slender legs she looked around my age and her breast was amazing looking either C or D (I had no idea what size was what it just guessed).

She looked at me we stood there a little awkward but then she spoke, "I don't like drinking coffee alone would you like to sit and chat?"

"O-Oh yeah sure," I said a little nervous.

We quickly found a seat I noticed her taking glances at me as I took glances at her oh what I would have done to know what she was thinking right now, sitting down she was enjoying her drink and asked me.

"So if you don't like coffee then why did you buy one?"

"Because my co-worker told me to get some and try it, I mean I haven't had any for years so I wondered if I would enjoy it now."

"Then here have a little," she said offering I could see her lipstick on it.

"No, No it's fine I'll try it another time."

"Come on it won't hurt just a little," She gave me puppy eyes.

My resolve was crashed as I took it from her bringing it close, I looked back at her and she gave an encouraging, alluring look, I took a sip tasting it, it was good and not too hot to burn my tongue, I quickly handed it back.

"It's actually good," looking back at her, she smiles.

"I'm glad lattes are my favorite...thanks."

"Oh...no problem," I said smiling trying to show her I'm nervous she was incredibly beautiful.

We continued to chat and it was wonderful, we liked a lot of the same things as movie and game, but she said her sisters were more into those but she told me a bit about her life living with her sister at her parents home and what she did and she was actually an artist drawn people, landscapes and sometime her sisters would beg her to draw some artwork from a movie or game she even showed me on her phone some artwork and it was unbelievable I just looked at her god smacked she enjoyed my reacting.

I told her a bit about my life and what I did but warned her it was boring but she insisted wanting to know so I told her I recently finished college and was working in a boring hardware store (I told her the name). I asked if she knew but said she didn't, I told her about my tiny apartment which I actually loved but it was my own home and about my mum.

I never talked to anyone about my mother unless I trusted them and for some reason I really trusted her I don't know why she said her confidence and hoped she got better and we soon continued talking, I didn't know what it was but I felt a connection to her like a link or spark, I liked her she was fun very easy to get along with and easy to talk I don't know if she felt the same but the looks she gave me and those little things she did shows she was interested including a little flirting which went completely over my head because no girl ever flirted with me before.

We were talking about holidays until she looked at her watch and looked up panicking.

"Oh fuck I completely lost track of time I need to be somewhere," she said getting up.

I looked at my phone and found an hour went by we spent that whole time talking, she grabbed her things getting set to go.

"I'm sorry I really need to go nice meeting you Max," she said giving me a quick peck on the cheek a leaving before I could get a word in.

Standing there watching her go, watcher, her golden blonde hair wave in the wind and I couldn't help looking down seeing her hips swing she had an unbelievable ass, possibly the best I've seen, I was an ass, boob and legs guy and she definitely had the ass, I gently touched my cheek she kissed my check, maybe she like me? Then the thought of that guy smirking came into my mind talking about love and stuff I'm glad he wasn't here or he would have had me the I told you so look.

I shook my head and headed home and the only thing bad was I never got her number so maybe she wasn't interested in me enough to give a number? It didn't matter I had a nice chat with an unbelievable girl this certainly was the highlight of my week.

It was the next day Monday to be precise I spent yesterday relaxing and visiting my mum and telling her about the girl she said she was definitely into me but also ashamed she never gave me her number, I wondered if I should return to the coffee shop I might see her but then after how they treated her so wouldn't return to it anyway, I was standing behind the counter next to my manager chatting we often did this because people rarely showed up.

I like my manager he was a cool but really weird guy who seems to always be high but yet never is but you can smell weed on him it why he always keeps the air conditioning on, I was wearing my uniform talking to him.

"Dude do snake have ears? I mean where are they? Can they even hear stuff?" my manager said.

"Huh now you actually think about it, can they?" I say to him.

Sometimes he was really annoying with his weird question but he is the most fun to talk to you never know what he will say next and some question to make you think he random but cool guy it better than no one.

"Who knows it one of life's greatest mysteries dude...anyway anything cool happens yesterday dude?"

"Well, now you mention it...I met a cute girl yesterday."

"Oooooooh please tell dude was she hot?"

The door opened with a little jingle and my manger quickly disappeared looking like he was actually doing his job, I looked over to see who entered and my eye widened, a beautiful girl with blonde wavy hair wearing a summer dress with a sleeveless jumper came in she looked familiar. She was looking around trying to find something, suddenly our eyes met and she came over smiling.

"Hey Max," she said smiling.

"L-Lila?" I said surprised remembering who she was.

"I'm glad you didn't forget me how are you?"

"Oh I'm good just working did you get to you thing on time," I said smiling I can't believe she remembered me I wonder what she needs.

"Yes I did but here," she said bringing out a note it had a phone number on it she passes it to me, "I didn't have time to give you it and... I went looking for you," she said blushing.

Suddenly my manger appears looking at the two of us, his eye widen at the girl, and he gives a grin.

"Hey, there miss what can we do for you at Felix's fixers hardware we have a large range of stuff you might ever need."

"Well I don't need anything I was just looking for a friend I met yesterday," she said smiling at me.

"Oh so your the girl Max said was cute, interesting dude," he slaps his hand on my shoulder, "I approve dude."

Me and Lila looking blushing at each other.

"Cute?" she said surprised but still blushing.

"Totally, so you said you were looking for him how hard was it," He said smiling loving the nervous blushing of both of us.

"W-Well I tried the coffee shop but then I remember him talking about where he worked and I tried looking there and here I am now," she smiled blushing I blush she was looking for me.

"I see, I see how many shops did you try until you found ours coz there a few shops like ours," he said grinning.

Lila blushed again, "A-A few."

He wrapped an arm over me, "wow dude your lucky, this little lady went all around town looking just for you I say she's a keeper."

"W-We're just friends."

"Y-yeah just friends."

We both said quickly he just grinned giving a look.

"Well, I'm glad I found you we should text each other and met up."

"Yeah, I get off work in an hour so I will text you then-"

Suddenly my manager wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"It's honestly looking pretty barren it won't hurt if you left an hour early...no one will notice."

Lila's eyes brighten with excitement and joy she smiles there two I just look wide eyes.

"Thanks, dude I don't know what to say."

He then spins us around so our backs to Lila and whispers in my ear.

"Its the dude code dude, a dude helps another dude out when a girl is interested in said dude so go off and enjoy it but you got to tell the dude everything that happened got it."

I was confused but I thank him and quickly leave getting to my locked and undressing as fast as I can not wanting to waste any time when I finished I walk back and hear them talking.

"Snake don't have visible ears but they heard different from us, feeling vibrations," Lila said.

"Oh yeah that makes sense," he looks over and sees me, "Ah there he is, now get going I'll hold the fort see you tomorrow dude."

"Yeah, thanks again and cya."

I quickly got next to Lila who got close up to me she felt soft and warm against my arm and we soon turned to leave, Lila said goodbye and my manager just waved god it was a cool guy, we were soon out just walking together it was a chilly day.

"He was interesting," Lila said to me.

"Yeah Shaggy is cool,"

"Wait his name is Shaggy?"

"Yeah, his mother was a massive Scooby doo fan, so she named him that."

"Please tell me he has a dog called Scooby."

"Oh yes Lila, he does."

I and Lila started laughing and decided where we were going we were both hungry so we went to a little cafe for food, we both seated indoor opposite each other deciding what to get, I can't believe she ended up looking for me.

"So you think I'm cute?" she said looking up at me.

"Err," I got nervous, "Yeah."

She smiled gently, "thanks, you're not so bad yourself...this feels weird."

"Weird?" I said confused.

"Yeah, I'm not really into guys."

"Oh," I said surprise, "So you a..."

"No! Well...Not exactly it just guys don't interest me but I like you, it's complicated."

"Oh ok," I said confused.

We sat there nervous with each other she explains that she is bisexual like her sisters but guys never interested her until me it confused her but she wanted to accept it as she liked me I said I liked her and soon we got a meal eating happily together then we left and just walked talking about everyday thing as if continuing from yesterday it was wonderful.

We were in the park it was dark but it was peaceful we were talking about past relationships which I told her I've never been in one she was surprised and I gave my possible explanation why, she had a few but never made it far with anyone but she wasn't a virgin neither was her sisters having similar relationship to her only have sex and then getting uninterested, it was strange how much she mentioned them and I didn't even know their names.