All Comments on 'Four-Hand Massage Ch. 01'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Hmmmm fun

Amature massages are usually good for both masseuse and client, I have never been on a four handed massage, This sounds liked it will be naughty, 5 stars

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 10 years ago
Your story about the four-hand massage is hot!

I remember one time, a long time ago, when my wife and I exchanged nude sensual massages with another couple. We didn’t know the couple really well yet and the other woman appeared a bit uneasy (it was her boyfriend’s idea), so I didn’t want to get too intimate with her. It was actually a six-handed massage with my wife and I and the woman’s boyfriend all massaging her at once. When the time came for me to receive my massage, it felt kind of strange to have that many hands on me at one time. It was definitely a very erotic experience. The women looked so lovely.

I think that your lead up to the massage could have been less and that more time could have been spent describing the massage itself. I understand that you are a professional masseur so, although this massage was erotic and not professional, you should have been able to provide a more detailed description. For example, I liked where you say that massaging a woman’s thighs has always been your favorite part of a female massage and that “no matter how skinny or muscular or overweight the woman was, they usually had that area of soft inner thigh.” That sentence was amazingly sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Nice sexy story, I think you could have even given us more detail, how it felt to suck her clit and finger her. Still a nice turn on. Thanks.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Loved it. Thank you.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years ago
I do like..

a massage with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

Reminds me of my time in Asia in the early 70s. I had had Swedish massages (no happy ending) for years growing up, so when I saw a Massage place I went in to get one. Started out like any other, but when it was over (I thought). She took hold of “me” and finished me off, using both hands and mouth. Shocked me tremendously, but WOW!

AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakealmost 4 years ago
Great story

Awesome story, really enjoyed it! Your obvious background really brought the moment to life. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
346 Followers
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES