All Comments on 'Four Hour Wait Ch. 03'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUSBAND

Husband being four hours late coming home she assumes the worst, unfortunately the husband doesn't deny what she thinks he was doing so she starts bullying him to make him to feel bad, an interesting little tale of a wife asserting her self.

Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

you still didn't tell whether or not he cheated maybe he got a promotion at work and had to stay late bit of a bitch to not let him explain

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I tapped the "like it" star but that was simply as an acknowledgement of the skill of your writing, although the plot is simplistically unrealistic (not even a minor gesture of an explanation volunteered from a sadistically abused husband from a wife who purports to "love him"?) (and not even one gesture of..."Hey, wait a minute, Bitch and listen to what this man who loves you has to say?")

I understand this is the "femdom" trope and there are certain elements that have to be checked off in such a story, but for the plotline to have no background on the two main characters' marital interaction over the five-years of their marriage. What is the psychological neurosis of the wife that she has such a weak character that a "four-hour-wait" triggered her need to sadistically destroy her husband's total sense of self?

I grant the skill in the writing but felt absolutely no "erotic arousal" from the story, only disgust at the shallowness of the wife's personality and her lack of empathy.

Sorry. My bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous