Four Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"That's not necessary!" Jack yelled. He heard the woman talking on the phone.

"Yes sir I will," she said before hanging up. "The captain said to take him to the security office and he will be down shortly."

"I'll sue your asses for this," he glared as they moved him to the stairwell.

"He doesn't know the captain is the law at sea," Alisa smiled as she moved around to pick up the shattered vase and dirt. She really liked that plant too.

*****

May sat for a while after the strange phone call from Jack. She moved into the shower to remove the evidence of her threesome with the ice cream boys and was drying her hair when the phone rang again.

"May, its Jack. I'm down in the security office and need you to come down here and tell these people that our spouses are missing and that I'm not a serial killer."

"OK," she said. "I'm getting dressed and will be down there shortly." She hung up the phone and took her time drying her hair and putting on her makeup. "He needs to cool down," she thought.

*****

"Don't be mad but I'm starving," Kate said when she returned to the bedroom and saw Tom lying back naked.

"Actually I am too," he laughed. "We burned a lot of calories last night. Should we call room service or go face the music in the restaurant?"

"We might as well get it over with," Kate said as she pulled on a pair of plain white bikini panties and a matching bra. "As far as I'm concerned I'm staying with you."

"I'm glad you said it first," he smiled. He quickly dressed and they walked out of the door holding hands.

"Can you see if they are there?" Kate whispered to Tom as they stood by the entrance to the restaurant. Their table was on the other side of the large room.

"I don't think so," he said. "It looks like only Bill and Anna are there." They moved cautiously through the scattering of tables until they stood in front of their table. "Good morning." Tom said.

Anna and Bill looked over their menus when they heard Toms' voice and stared at Kate while expecting May. "Oh, good morning," Bill said. "Where are Tom and May?"

"We are not sure," Kate smiled as she sat down keeping her back away from the door.

"Oh I see," Anna grinned. It was obvious that the two couples had swapped last night.

"It's not completely what you think," Kate whispered in Anna's ear.

"May I take your order?" The young Asian man asked.

Not much else was said until the food was consumed and they were all drinking coffee. "So what is on your schedule today?" Bill asked hoping to get them alone to tell them they wanted to swap.

"I guess we should tell them," Kate said looking at Tom who nodded. "Tom and I have moved to another room and are staying together."

"I don't understand," Bill said softly to prevent the other table next to them from hearing it. "You mean you swapped right?"

"Not exactly," Kate whispered. "Tom and I want to be together for the remainder of the cruise." She looked at him realizing they had not talked about after the cruise.

"Wow," Anna said now sitting back. "Are Jack and May doing the same?"

"We don't know," Tom added. "We haven't talked to them since we moved into another room together."

What was happening was what both Bill and Anna were afraid of. Swapping might cause them to split up. The four of them stopped talking as the situation sank into all of their heads.

"Don't tell our spouses but we are staying in the presidential suite," Tom grinned as he held Kate's hand under the table. "The room is amazing."

"Why don't you two come up and see it?" Kate asked. "Maybe we can talk some more in private?"

"Uh........we have something to do first," Bill said looking at his wife. They needed to talk first about the situation.

"It's almost 9:00AM now so come up to room 1000 around 9:30AM," Tom said as they all stood up.

As soon as Bill and Anna were around the corner he pulled her aside. "This was what I was afraid of," he whispered. "What if we swap with them and want to split up?"

Anna grinned. "Haven't you seen them looking at each other the past few days? They are together for more reasons than just sex. I saw them holding hands when they came in and as they were leaving. When is the last time you held my hand?"

"You know they might be so into each other now they don't want to swap," Bill said.

"Let's go to their room and see what happens," she grinned.

"But you said we should do it in separate rooms."

"Don't worry about that yet," Anna said as they took their time walking around the ship's main lobby. Someone tapped her on her shoulder and she turned to see May.

"Anna, have you seen Tom or Kate?" May asked.

"Errr.........yes we saw them at breakfast," May said looking at her husband.

"Do you know where they are?" May asked, nervously.

"Not really," Bill answered. At that moment they really didn't know for sure.

"Did they say anything at breakfast?"

"Not much," Anna answered. "We didn't talk that much."

"If you see them please call me," May said.

"Where is Jack?" The police part of Bill asked.

May sighed. "He's in the security office. I have to go and get him out of trouble." She saw their puzzled looks. "You don't want to know." She turned and walked to the front desk to find out where the security office was located.

"This is getting very interesting," Bill said. "Are you sure you want to get mixed up with these two couples?"

"No, just Tom and Kate," Anna answered as she took her husband's hand in hers.

At 9:30 sharp they knocked on Room 1000s door.

*****

"I think Anna and Bill are considering a swap with us," Kate said to Tom on the way back to the room.

"I was thinking the same thing," Tom said holding the door to the elevator open for her.

"Jack asked them to join us the other night in the lounge and I spoke to them about it yesterday," Kate said wondering what Tom thought about swapping now that they were together.

"And......."

"I told them both to make sure it was what they wanted and to make sure they could handle their mate having sex with someone else."

"Can you handle it?" Tom asked as he unlocked the door.

"Can you?"

"I don't think so," he replied as he helped her pick up her garter belt and stockings from the floor.

"What if we just played around with them some to give them a taste of swinging? We wouldn't have to go all the way." She could see him getting hard at the thought of touching and kissing Anna's tight little body.

"I'm not sure," he said again. She grabbed his bulge.

"I think you are," she giggled. They heard the knock on the door and hurried to make up the bed as good as possible.

Tom thought about what Kate had said about having sex with May. "Maybe you and Anna could fool around some too?"

"You dirty ol' man," Kate chuckled as she moved to open the door.

*****

"Now tell me calmly what is going on," The Captain John Willingham said to Jack after he had the security guards remove his handcuffs.

Jack had cooled down somewhat and realized he was not on US soil. "My wife moved out of my room last night and I believe she is staying with a friend of mine somewhere on the ship."

"Why would she do something like that?" Captain John asked thinking they had a big argument or something.

"It's complicated," Jack answered. "But, I think she got angry at me because I.........I.........went off with two younger women."

"Went off as in having sex with?"

"Yes, but we were going to swap with our friends so I figured it was OK," Jack said realizing how foolish it sounded.

"Phew," the Captain sounded. "I don't like to get involved with domestic differences. So you believe she might be staying with this other couple."

"No, with the husband. Tom Bradley."

The Captain remembered the name right away and how he had granted permission to give the big slot machine winner the presidential suite. "I'm afraid you will have to work this out with your wife and there is nothing I can do. However, I will not stand for another outburst like you had at the front desk earlier. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes," Jack said.

"If anything else happens I will drop you off at our next stop and you will just have to figure out a way back home."

"Yes sir. Is there anyway I can get Tom's room number?"

"Sorry but we are not allowed to give out room numbers," the Captain said as he stood and walked away. He saw the woman waiting outside and figured she had to be Tom's wife.

*****

"Wow," Bill said looking at the huge room and features especially the bed. "Nice."

Kate walked Anna into the bathroom and closed the door.

"So I guess we shocked you two this morning," Kate said smiling.

"I'd say so," Anna grinned. "We have been talking about swapping but you threw us for a loop."

"Are you both ready to try sex with another couple?" Kate asked looking down at the very hard nipples pushing out Anna's red tee shirt

"Yes, but........."

"But what?"

"We only want to do it with you and Tom."

"Yesterday that might have worked but today Tom and I are..........." She stopped not knowing what to call their relationship.

"Are in love?" Anna asked with a smile.

Kate heard the words. "Yes, I guess you are right."

"I love Bill too," Anna said. "And he loves me."

"How would you like to just mess around some today?" Kate asked. Bill was a stocky handsome man and had a nice package down below.

"Like kiss and touch?"

"Yes, Tom and I are not sure we want to have intercourse with anyone else right now but we are open to anything else."

"Anything else?" Anna repeated. She thought about oral sex.

"Yes, including oral sex." Kate remembered that the woman had not performed oral sex. "I could teach you."

"OK."

*****

Meanwhile in the bedroom Tom and Bill were having a similar discussion. "Anna wants to swap with you and Kate," Bill said as they stood on one of the three balconies overlooking the huge ocean.

"And you don't?" Tom grinned.

"Well yes I think so," Bill said.

"You might not be able to watch Anna with another man."

"That's not really it. I guess I'm afraid I will be so nervous I won't' be able to get it up."

"Oh, I don't think you will have that problem," Tom laughed. "However since Kate and I have moved in together we do not want to have intercourse with anyone else until we can figure out what's going on."

"Oh yeah, I understand," Bill said somewhat relieved he wouldn't be pressured into performing.

"But we have agreed to fool around."

"Kind of like we did in the pool yesterday?" Bill remembered how the women all stroked their hard-ons in the pool.

"Yes and other things."

Before Bill answered the two women walked out of the bathroom.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kate asked with a sly grin while moving up behind Tom and hugging him back into her soft breasts.

"I think you already know," Tom laughed. He turned to see Anna's excited expression. "You know we have three balconies. Why don't I show Anna one of the other ones?" It would give them a chance to be alone and therefore put less pressure on Bill.

Anna looked at her husband to see if it was OK. When he smiled she took Tom's hand and followed him back into the bedroom.

"Ummm, I guess that leaves you and I," Kate said moving over to him. She moved to the balcony rail and looked down at the long drop to the water. "I'm scared of heights."

Bill smiled and moved behind her and pushed his body into her backside. "I'll protect you."

"I've never been frisked by a policeman before," she giggled as she held her hands high over her head.

It was one of his dreams for a long time. His fingers slowly touched the soft skin behind her neck and slowly moved over her shoulders to her biceps. Since she was wearing a sleeveless blouse his fingers on her hot skin felt so good. "No weapons yet," he whispered.

Bill's hands were strong as they touched up to her fingertips and then slowly back down. She giggled when he touched under her armpit and then moved under her blouse through the arm hole. As he moved under her bra strap and down onto her bare breasts she leaned her head back against his shoulder. "It didn't take you very long."

"These are definitely weapons and need to be handled by me," he whispered at the softness of her orbs and hardness of her huge long nipples.

*****

As soon as they made it onto the balcony Anna stopped. "I've never been with another man."

"Me neither," Tom laughed. It was enough to break the ice as she relaxed some but still stood stiffly.

"We could hug," he said smiling while holding open his arms. Anna forced a smile and moved into his body. She kept the bottom of her frame away from his crotch but pushed her soft breasts into his hard chest. His hands moved to her shoulders and slowly back down her spine. They stayed like that for almost a minute before she pushed her lower body into his and felt his passion. Tom pushed her back until he looked into her eyes where he saw the excitement. He moved his lips downward as she lifted hers upward until they touched. His tongue slipped outward and licked across her lower lip which moved downward to let him inside.

As they frenched their hands got braver until they roamed downward onto their asses. He discovered she was wearing a thong and she realized he preferred boxers. Their lips broke apart and their lungs gasped for air. Tom moved his fingers up to the waistband of her shorts and slowly pulled it outward enough to move under it. He slipped under the thong and as his hand moved down over her bare ass crack the strap moved up and out giving him access to her most private areas. Her lips were now nibbling at his neck and her fingers had moved around to the front of his chest. She flinched when his fingertip strolled over her small rear opening and opened her legs as he pushed underneath to discover how damp her pussy was.

"OHHH!" Anna moaned loudly when he touched her damp slit and pushed against her swollen clit.

*****

As Bill fondled her bare breasts, Kate opened her top and pulled it from her body. His hands helped to release her bra and then pulled it down her arms. She turned and giggled at his expression when seeing her full rack again. Her hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled until he was sucking her hard nipple. They both heard Anna moan and knew things were progressing nicely on the other balcony.

As Bill suckled her tip he released her shorts and pushed them down over her white bikini panties. With one motion she was soon void of her panties and was now totally naked before him. Kate pulled his shirt over his head and helped him remove his shorts and shirt. Both of them pushed down his briefs over his still soft penis. Her fingers curled around it and stroked it hoping for an expansion but it never came. Kate realized that it had to be stage fright. She slowly dropped to her knees and sucked the damp tip into her mouth.

"OH GOD!" Bill cried out feeling a woman's mouth on his shaft for the first time. He felt it expanding and smiled as she looked up at him with his dick getting bigger and bigger between her lips.

Kate's knees were getting sore from the hard balcony floor. "Let's go to the bed."

*****

As Tom pulled Anna's shirt and shorts off they heard Bill's moan and grinned. She removed her bra as Tom stripped down her thong. He started licking up her thigh when he saw Kate and Bill walking naked to the bed. "Do you want to watch a while?" He asked Anna.

"Yes," she giggled. She turned and saw Bill fall onto his back and Kate lowered her head to his stiff penis. She didn't realize that Tom had undressed until he pushed his hard prick up against her soft ass cheeks.

"She's going to suck his cock," Tom whispered as his fingers moved around her waist and slowly down into her thick growth of course pubic hair.

"I know," Anna whispered. She took mental notes as Kate licked up and down the sides and then in small circles around the tip. Her own tongue mimicked Kate's. Her legs opened again to let Tom touch and explore her womanhood. Unconsciously she moved forward to see better until she was standing to the rear of the bed looking down at Kate's mouth as it slid slowly down to the base and then back up.

Kate noticed the two bodies moving closer and decided to give Anna a lesson on blow jobs. Bill's eyes were closed in bliss so he did not know Tom and Anna were watching nor did he see Kate motion for Anna to come downward.

Kate slowly licked up to the tip and motioned for Anna to take over. As the younger woman's tongue pushed onto Bill's tip hers moved away. Anna copied Kate's technique and soon had about four inches of his hard cock down her throat. She felt Tom's hands return to her two breasts and then felt another hand moved to her dripping pussy. It had to be Kate. She thought about objecting but it felt too good. Her thighs opened to let Kate finger her moist hole.

"AHHH!" Bill moaned with his eyes still closed. "I'M GOING TO CUM!" He slowly opened his eyes expecting to see Kate's lips around his pink rod but saw Anna's instead. "ANNA!" He screamed when his hot juices sprang out the tip into her mouth.

"Swallow," Kate whispered. Anna did as her coach said. She swallowed one mouth full and then another. When he was finished Anna pulled her mouth away and smiled as she licked a few remaining drops from her lips.

"God that was.............," Bill said totally spent.

"I think its Anna's turn," Tom said to Kate as they moved her up onto the bed on her back. As he sucked in her small hard nipple Kate moved her lips up between her thighs until her tongue parted her full growth. Even Tom had to stop and look at Kate licking Anna's pink slit.

"Damn,' Bill said watching Kate going down on his wife. First of all he never dreamed Anna would allow another woman to touch her not less perform oral sex on her. He smiled as he moved over and sucked in Anna's other nipple.

*****

May finally gave up trying to find her husband and previous best friend. She tried not to be angry at both of them but the thought of them just moving in together pissed her off. If it was just sex it would be OK because that's what everyone had pretty much agreed upon. But, she knew it had to be deeper than that and that's what was bothering her. She moved back into the piano bar and sat at a small corner table.

A couple of men came over to ask her to dance but she politely refused them. The sex with Ben and Jerry last night more than filled her desire so sex was not what she was looking for. It was almost midnight before she finally staggered out of the lounge to go back to her lonely room. As she walked through the casino she saw Jack at one of the blackjack tables but didn't go near him.

"Hello May," a voice said from behind her. She turned to see Gina smiling.

'Hi Gina," May said noticing the girl was wearing her short cocktail dress.

"Jack told me what happened."

"I'm surprised he hasn't seduced you into going back to his room," May grinned. She remembered how soft Gina's flesh felt yesterday.

"He did but I told him no," the young girl said. "I just got off my shift." Her eyes told May what she wanted.

"I really don't want to spend the night alone," May whispered.

"I was hoping I could come back to your room." Their eyes saw the need in both of their bodies.

"Yes," was all May said as she took Gina's arm in hers and walked towards the elevator.

*****

"OH GOD KATE!" Anna cried out as she approached her zenith. Both men were still sucking on her nipples but the lovely woman's tongue on her clit was so wonderful.

Kate looked over at Bill and saw his shaft at full mast and then at Tom to see the same. As much as she wanted to bring Anna off she wanted something else more. Her dripping mouth pulled away and she moved out of between Anna's thighs.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers