Four Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"No please don't stop," Anna begged.

Both men moved their lips off as well and looked at Kate now standing at the base of the bed.

"I want Bill to fuck me," Kate said looking at Tom to see his reaction.

"But," Tom said remembering their agreement.

"I love you and you love me and they love each other but we all want to do it," Kate said. "Let's just do it."

Anna's legs were still wide open as she turned to look at her husband. "I want to."

"You sure?"

"If Tom wants to." They all looked at Tom.

He shook his head and sighed, "I was thinking the same thing." He grinned and moved over until he was lying between Anna's opened thighs. He turned to Kate. "I want to do it at the same time."

Kate smiled and moved under Bill's body. He mounted her and aimed his still hard cock at her blonde pussy. "Say the word," he directed at Tom.

Both women moaned when the huge hard crowns pushed into their damp slits. Anna marveled at the different feel as Tom's thicker shaft plowed inside of her tight hole. "Oh Tom fuck me," she whispered in his ear as she sucked on the tender lobe.

"I am," he chuckled as his stomach slapped against hers. Her thicker thighs wrapped around his waist as she held him as tight against her as possible.

"Slow down," Kate whispered to Bill. She knew he was close to cuming and she wasn't. Her fingers slipped between their bodies until she rubbed against her pleasure button. A minute later she was ready. "Go ahead."

"NOW TOM NOW!" Anna screamed.

"ME TOO!" Kate yelled. "GIVE IT TO ME!"

"AHHHHH!" said Tom loudly as he climaxed deeply inside of Anna.

Bill didn't yell but every vein in his neck was about to burst as he filled Kate's hole.

The once loud room became quiet. Only deep breathing could be heard for almost ten minutes as they all realized what had just happened. Finally Tom rolled off and stood by the bed. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Me too," Kate said quickly as she moved out from under Bill's hard body. She knew they needed to be alone.

After the door closed Anna moved over and hugged her husband. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," he said turning and pulling her hard against him. "Are you?"

"Yes," she kissed him. "This is our week to explore our sexualities. When we go home it ends."

Bill smiled. "This is going to be one hell of a week," he thought.

*****

"I thought we were not going to have intercourse," Tom said to Kate as she moved under the hot shower.

"I've been married for twenty years to a man who was cheating on me. Maybe if we had been swingers it would have been different."

"Jack is an asshole," Tom said as he moved under the water behind her and kissed the back of her neck. "He told me he fucked your sister." After he said it he wished he could take it back.

"What?" Kate said turning quickly and taking Tom's shoulders in her hands. "Which sister?" She had an older married sister and one graduating high school.

"Angie."

Kate closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Did he tell you that he did?"

"Yes tonight before he went downstairs to fuck Gina," Tom answered. "I'm only telling you this because I will never cheat on you."

"I'm going to kill him," Kate said with fire in her eyes. "I've wondered why Angie has been acting so strange lately. We used to talk every week and suddenly she is not available when I call," she looked at Tom. "Don't let Jack get near me the rest of the trip."

Tom pulled her into him and kissed her on her cheek. "Do you want to spend the rest of the night with Bill and Anna?"

"No, I want to spend it with you," she smiled as she leaned back and looked into his eyes. After drying off they walked back into the bedroom to tell the young couple to leave but they were already gone.

"I don't want to swap with just anybody," Kate whispered as they hugged in the dark room. "We both have to like them both."

"What are we going to do about May?" Tom asked.

"I don't know," Kate whispered. "I don't know."

*****

"I wish my room was this big," Gina said to May as they walked into the room. They both looked at the two beds.

"Which one do you want me to sleep in?" Gina asked with a smile.

"Mine," May grinned as she moved closer to Gina and leaned forward to gently kiss her small lips.

"I've never........,"

"I know."

"But I want it to be with you."

"Me too," May whispered as she pinched the zipper tab under Gina's neck and slowly pulled it down between the girls bra cups over her navel and pink thongs until it released. "You are so beautiful." Her trembling hands pulled the dress open and pushed it down Gina's arms until it fell at her feet.

Gina leaned over to pull off her shoes which allowed May the opportunity to release the girl's bra. Before she stood back up the bra also fell on the floor. She leaned forward to pick up her clothing but May stopped her and pulled her upright. It was May who bent her knees and dropped her body straight downward until her face was level with the pink undies. She pulled down the waistband until the shaven pussy lips appear at which time she stopped and leaned forward to push her lips on Gina's other ones.

"May please," Gina whispered when she felt the tip of her tongue lick into her tight lips "Get undressed too."

May giggled as she stood and quickly disrobed. They walked hand in hand to the bed and moved under the sheet. As they faced and moved together Gina whispered, "What do we do?"

"Whatever feels good," May whispered as her lips opened and moved towards Gina. Their soft bodies meshed together and their fingers gently massaged the other one's buttocks.

Gina pulled her mouth away and took a deep breath before going at it again. Never had she kissed someone with so much passion. She felt May's hard nips pressing into her own and the older woman's thigh now touching her damp pussy. She knew enough that women pleasured each other orally so when May's lips moved down her dainty chin to her thin neck and to her rock hard nipple it was obvious were she was heading.

As May lightly kissed Gina's raised clit she looked up at the passion filled face. "Have you fucked Jack yet?" May wanted to know everything that has happened so far.

"Yes," Gina moaned. "Ohhh." May's tongue licked up her slit from the base to the top.

"What do you know about Tom and Kate?" Her lips clamped onto the swollen pleasure bud.

"Oh God May......I saw them kissing. I think they are.........." She shut up.

"What?" May asked as she rubbed her clit.

"I.....I think....they are........in love."

"Damn," May thought as she continued to rub. "Maybe they just think they are in love." She felt Gina's body shutter and rise upward and knew she was about to exploded. Her mouth dropped and finished her off.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gina screamed.

May smiled as the girl finally calmed down. She moved next to her and kissed her ear. "Now it's your turn." Gina didn't hesitate as she moved her head down between May's legs and kissed the damp valley. But May pulled her body up until their lips met.

"Kiss me all over like I did you." May closed her eyes as Gina's mouth moved over her face, nibbled on her ears and neck before dropping to both breasts. She suckled on the hard nips and then licked down the middle of her stomach, into her naval and finally over the small puff of hair. May was ready but Gina's tongue teased around her wanton hole to her thighs. "You tease," May laughed. A minute later Gina showed May what a quick learner she was and had her grasping the bed sheets.

"GINA!.....................GINA!.............GINAAAAAAAA!" May forgot all about her husband and best friend being in love.

An hour later as they lay in each other's arms they heard a light tapping at the door. May answered it and saw Jack's smiling face. "I'm here to fuck you," a drunken Jack crowed.

"Not in this lifetime," May said before slamming the door in his face.

*****

"Are you sure you want to go to the restaurant for breakfast?" Tom asked Kate as they showered together the next morning. He kissed the back of her neck as he gently washed her front with his soapy hands.

"Yes, we have to face them sometime. We will be docking at St. Thomas around noon and I want to get it behind us." She felt his hard penis pushing against her hips. Besides she was still pissed about Jack fucking her younger sister. She turned and looked into his eyes. "Being with you makes me feel so good." She pressed her soap covered front against his and rubbed against him.

"Did it turn you on last night watching me with Anna?" Soap suds fell from her moving fist around his shaft.

"Yes." His lips pressed against hers. "What are we going to do when we get home?" He was thinking about where they would live and how they would tell their kids who were all married with their own children.

'Let's not worry about that until the ship heads home," she said. "Let's enjoy today."

*****

Gina had to leave May's room early to serve breakfast at the restaurant. She arranged to switch with another waiter so she could serve the groups table and to hear what was said. She was standing by the front desk when Bill and Anna walked in.

"Hi Gina," Bill said smiling. He remembered the waitress who as at the nude pool the other day.

"Hi," Gina said not remembering his name or his wife's. "You are sitting at table 12 right?"

"Yes," Bill answered. He wondered how much Gina knew as she led them to the table and took their order. A few minutes later Jack staggered in with an unshaven face and the same clothes he had on yesterday.

"Have you seen my wife?" He snapped at Bill and Anna.

"No," Bill answered. He had seen many men in Jack's condition during his beat and could smell trouble. "Maybe you should cool down before starting something."

"She's my fucking wife not yours," Jack growled. He sat down across from them and looked up at Gina. "Here is tight pussy herself."

"That's it," Bill said as he stood to walk around the table while Anna tried to hold him back. "I think you better leave now before I kick your ass."

Jack was still drunk enough not to know any better. As he turned to stand up and face Bill a hand came out of no where and smacked him hard across his face. He turned to fight and saw Kate glaring at him with a red face. "Kate."

"You asshole," she whispered. "You fucked my sister."

Jack glared over her shoulder at Tom. "I'm going to kill you." He pushed Kate aside and lunged at Tom but Bill caught his arm and pulled it quickly behind his back. "AHHH!" Jack cried out in pain.

Tom had his fists up and ready and then saw Kate on the floor. Jack had pushed her against an empty chair which caused her to hit her head. "Kate, are you alright?"

"I think so," she said shaking the cobwebs loose.

"What's going on here?" A large security man asked as he rushed over to see Bill holding Jack's arm behind his back. He suddenly recognized Jack. "It's you again."

"I'm a police officer," Bill said as he released Jack. "This man came in looking for trouble and pushed this woman down."

"She's my wife," Jack said in defense.

"So that makes it OK?" The man asked. "Do you always hit your wife?" He grabbed the arm that Bill had let go and twisted in back in the same position. "Ouch!" Jack cried.

They all turned to see the captain walk up to them. "Take him to the security office. He's getting off in St. Thomas. Do any of you want to file any charges?"

"You can't do this," Jack said. "I'm a paid customer."

"Do you want to file charges?" The captain asked ignoring Jack and looking at Kate.

"No," she said embarrassed because all the other people had stopped eating and were looking at them. "Just get him out of my sight."

"Kate, I'm sorry. Don't let them do this," Jack begged as they dragged him away.

"I told him when he got nasty with our desk clerk that he had one more chance," the Captain said. "If you want to get off with him I'll gladly refund your fees."

"Let me think about it," Kate said softly looking over at Tom.

"What?" Tom said not believing his ears.

"He is my husband," she said as tears formed in her eyes and she walked quickly from the restaurant.

*****

May arrived at the restaurant around the time the security man grabbed Jack. She waited behind the crowd not wanting to be any more trouble. She hid when Jack was led out and then saw Kate run out. She quickly followed her and saw her enter the nearest restroom.

Kate's eyes were full as she sat on the toilet behind the locked door. Yesterday was her twentieth anniversary and today she was without a husband and had split up her best friend's marriage. She had stacks of toilet paper dabbing her face when she saw a woman's feet walk up to her stall.

"Kate, it's me May. Come out and let's talk."

"May go away please," Kate sobbed.

"I know what's going on," May said. "I know you and Tom are in love." She waited for a reply to her statement but didn't hear any. A few minutes later the door opened and Kate walked out.

"I didn't mean for it to happen."

"I know you didn't. I should have seen it coming before this trip."

"You knew?"

"Now that I look back I realized that Tom and you were always excited being together. The sex just sealed up your feelings."

"You.............you aren't angry?"

"I guess I should be but I love you both. And, I've found out a lot about myself on this trip as well."

"You have?" Kate remembered how she had gone off with the two men and the sex she had with her.

"I enjoy being with women."

Kate remembered how May had let go during their session. "Wow."

'I want Tom and you to be together," May said. She moved to Kate and hugged her into her arms. Suddenly the door opened and Tom rushed in and saw the two women hugging. He froze not expecting May to be there hugging his wife.

"I.........are you alright?" he asked Kate.

May smiled. "I have to go." She turned and walked by Tom and grabbed his hand in hers for a few seconds before letting it go and walking out.

Tom turned but Kate moved up behind him. "Let her go," she whispered as she hugged his back into her front.

"Please don't get off the boat with Jack," he said as he turned and hugged her.

"I'm not," she said smiling. "I want to be with you."

"What did May say?" He asked once he realized that Kate wasn't leaving him.

"You're not going to believe me."

End of Ch. 03

*

Ending note from Slick: Things are not as many of you probably expected it to be. Jack is gone or is he? Kate and Tom are in love and May thinks she has discovered her sexual preference. Bill and Anna enjoyed Tom and Kate and may be willing to try another couple. There are five more days and many other things will happen. Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and send me an email. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers