Fox and Guests Pt. 03C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's hand gripped her short brown hair and closing his fists in her hair he pulled her upward allowing his cock to slide into her throat. Tom pulled her blindfold off and he locked eyes with hers and suddenly he noticed a glimpse of lust in those dark eyes. His cock slid deeper into her mouth and he let out a hiss when he felt her tongue flick along his shaft and now began to join in the teasing of his stiff cock.

On the other side of the bed the same act was being performed as Andy was propping up Suze's head and was literally fucking her mouth. She was a lot more receptive to the face fucking than Rachel and was pushing back as good as he was pounding her.

Suze had her thighs clamped as much as she could around Julie's head, even though they were bound, she tried her best. She tried to force Julie to eat her, there wasn't too much to force, as Julie was sucking, licking and fingering Suze's swamp-like cunt like a woman possessed. Suze succeeded to free one hand and it gripped Andy's ass and pulled him even harder into her mouth and throat. She reached up and freed her other hand and was now an active participant in the face fucking she was receiving. She pulled her blindfold off and reached up and stroked his exposed cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Her other hand fondled his balls and she felt his cock swell in her mouth. Just then she felt it jerk and he began to shoot his thick, heavy load into her mouth and down her throat.

Andy gripped her head and forced even more of his cock into her oral cavity as he sent shot after shot into her mouth.

She couldn't swallow fast enough and it drooled out and down her chin and it settled in the hallow of her neck.

Rachel beside her rolled her eyes to the side and watched Suze swallow as fast as she could. Turning back she raised her head and slid more of Tom's cock down her throat and she felt Tom's cock swell and begin to spurt his cream into her belly. She groaned and tried to turn away and his cock popped from her mouth and continued to spew it's creamy cum all over her face and into her hair.

Both men spent, fell from their lesbian conquests and Julie and Alex slid up to take their places and locked mouths with their own and licked what remained from their husbands orgasms. They both continued to kiss their partners as the kisses became more heated, their tits crushed against the prone women and their pussies rubbed back and forth as all four women rushed towards orgasms of their own.

Tom and Andy sat back and watched their wives dominate the restrained lesbians and they reached down and removed the cuffs from Suze and Rachel's legs. Pushing their wives from them, they both grabbed Suze and Rachel and rolling them over they pulled they by the hips up onto their knees. Gripping them firmly they held them in place and both men, now once again stiff shoved forward and buried their cocks in the women loving women.

Alex and Julie scrambled down and slid beneath Rachel and Suze. They both grabbed fistfuls of hair and guided them down to their dripping and neglected pussies.

Suze and Rachel groaned loudly as Tom and Andy fucked them both. They slid their tongues into the waiting cunts before them. They were finally where they wanted to be all night and even though they were getting their cunts pounded by the two men behind them, they were in heaven as they sucked, licked and fingered the pussies before them.

Julie could not believe how great Suze was eating her foaming pussy and she was edging closer and closer to an orgasm. Suze realized this and adding a third finger into Julie's drenched cunt she sucked harder on her clit and then she felt Julie tense up, she waited for the flood she so desperately wanted and needed.

Just as Julie started cumming, she felt Suze let out a loud groan and falling against the lush thighs of Julie's she started cumming too. At the same time Andy lost it too, pulling his cock out of Suze's tight cunt, he shot his hot creamy load all over Suze's back.

Beside them Alex had her long slender legs wrapped around Rachel's dark haired head. She was nearly strangling her to death with her death grip, but when Rachel's tongue stabbed repeatedly at Alex's clit and weeping cunt hole, her tight grip lessened and this gave Rachel the space to begin finger-fucking her and suck even harder on her stiff button.

Tom felt Rachel jerk and scream as her tight cunt muscles began to tighten and spasm inadvertently and she started cumming all over Tom's cock. He scooped up a gob of her cream and coating one finger shoved it deep into her tight asshole. He heard her scream loudly into his wife's pussy as she went right into another glorious orgasm.

When Alex felt Rachel cumming and felt her drew her clit between her lips and stab at it violently, she lost it too and bathed Rachel's face with her own creamy cum.

Tom was too far gone and after seeing Rachel cum a second time and watch his gorgeous wife cum all over Rachel's face, he too lost it and driving as deep as he could into her pussy, he shot his unprotected load deep into her fertile womb. The three of them collapsed onto the bed in a mass of sweat covered bodies.

After ten minutes or so the men slipped from the bed, dressed and without a word being said, slipped from the suite and headed home. A few minutes later the two lesbians slowly slid forward covered the prone figures beneath them. Over the next several hours the four of them sucked, licked and ate one another out, switching partners several times before the four of them fell asleep completely exhausted and totally satisfied.

The screen went to black and now Rachel and Suze stood before the camera and Rachel spoke up; "I just wanted to give everyone watching an update. I worked it out with Julie before my fantasy to have her husband and Alexandra's husband to take us forcefully, another part of my fantasy." She turned to the side and rubbed her expanded belly; "The only thing I didn't anticipate was getting knocked-up, but my partner and I was wanting to do this all along and now I was able to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. We hope you enjoyed watching this episode of FFFF as much as we enjoyed making it. Please stay tuned for a porn parody of the old sit-com, Happy Days. So until next time where I'll be airing my episode of Fox & Guests morning show, where I have a wild time at the inaugural ball for Barack, this is Rachel Maddow saying keep those pussies wet for me!"

12