Fox and Guests Pt. 04G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, they looked up at the naked tanned body of Peter. They both began to plant wet kisses along his belly, chest, and nipples. When they reached his neck they both attacked one side of his neck. Jillian continued stroking his cock and she let out a groan when he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her mouth up to meet his.

Their tongue fought for supremacy and he won out. He wrapped his lips around her tongue and sucked it back and forth, just as she did with his cock.

Amy stopped and watched the erotic sight before her. In a daze, she began to strip. Her suit jacket came off and she tossed it to the floor beside the bed. Her shaky hands fought with the zipper on her skirt and finally getting it down, she shimmied out of it and it joined her jacket. She quickly pulled her silky camisole and her firm, hard nippled tits swayed back and forth. Dressed in a pair of lacy grey boy shorts, and matching thigh-hi stocking, she looked amazing.

Both Jillian and Peter broke their kiss and stared at her. A bright red blush flushed across her body and she bit her lower lip as she stared down at Jillian's hand still stroking his cock.

Jillian let go of his cock and in one swift motion stripped off her silky, slip-like dress. Naked beneath it, both Peter and Amy stared at her lush, voluptuous body. Peter let out a groan; "Oh fuck Jillian, I watched you and Terry Bradshaw's commercial on TV and after seeing you in that bikini, I dreamt of fucking those gorgeous tits of yours!"

She smiled down at him, she threw her long hair over her shoulder and leaning down wrapped her tits around his straining cock; "No need to dream Peter, why not experience it! Amy, suck on his balls while I fuck his cock with my tits!"

In a flash Amy scooted down and let out a moan when she began flicking her tongue across his balls. She drew one into her mouth and sucked lightly on it. Her tongue began to roam and was soon licking and sucking wildly on Jillian's tits and the exposed portion of his cock as it popped up between Jillian's luscious mounds.

Peter arched his back and watched the two women working his cock and Jillian's tits. Peter let out a loud growl and started cumming. If you ever saw any on Peter's movies he shot cum twenty feet and that was exactly what he did. His powerful stream shot across Amy's face and into her hair. He squirted again and it hit Jillian on the chin and squirted across her face and into her hair. He came again and again covering her tits and Amy's face, neck and chest.

When he finished cumming, Amy and Jillian abandoned Peter and they began to lick the cum from one another, their mouths came together and they swapped the cum they collected in their mouths.

Standing beside the hot tub, Tori and India were stripping Mandingo of his clothes. They made short order of his clothes and they left him standing there as they worked feverously on each other's clothes.

Tori found the zipper on India's dress and yanking it down, she stripped her of the dress. Mandingo helped stripping off her tiny thong.

She kicked off her heels and went after Tori's dress. She hugged Tori's body against her naked one. Her fingers found the zipper on the back of Tori's dress and with Mandingo behind her; the two of them lowered the dress from her body. Her heavy breasts leaped from their confinement and Mandingo's huge black hands trapped them in his grasp and pulled her tight against his huge black cock.

She let out a groan and India freed her from the dress around her ankles, taking her panties and heels with it. Standing she found a clip from the box of clips conveniently placed at the stairs of the tub. She piled her hair upon her head and securing it there, she climbed up and into the hot bubbly water. She turned and assisted Tori into the tub, but was stopped by Mandingo who grabbed Tori by the hips and with her teetering at the top of the stairs; he buried his black face in her lily white, tight ass. He stuffed his tongue between her cheeks and easily slid into her moist pussy. He sucked on her swollen lips and she let out a squeal, which turned quickly to a groan when he flicked at her clit and India had to balance her so she wouldn't fall face first into the hot water.

Mandingo pulled back and his face was glistening with the juices he extracted from her pussy.

On shaky legs she entered the tub and before she settled down into the water, she grabbed a hair comb and gathering her blonde hair up atop her head; she clipped it in place and settled in the water beside India.

Mandingo stepped in and standing before the blonde and raven beauties, his huge cock waved back and forth above the water line. India and Tori both reached out and closed a hand around his cock, the head and an inch of black meat still was uncovered. They stroked his cock in unison and Tori wet her lips and leaned down, opened her mouth wide, she enveloped the uncovered flesh. Her tongue rolled around and around and around the fat, black head. Her tongue stabbed at the weeping hole and captured a dollop of pre-cum that had seeped out.

India let go of his cock and getting up slid behind Mandingo giving him the space to move closer to Tori. She planted her wet body against the back of his toned black body. Her tits crushed against his back and her hands were sliding up and down his chest.

Mandingo turned his head and grasping her face in his hands he planted a hot kiss on her parted lips. He stuffed his tongue into her mouth and began to fence with her slippery tongue.

Tori began sucking him faster and taking him deeper, her hand was fondling his huge balls and she was breathing heavily through her nose with her air passage being cut-off by his thick stiff cock.

India broke the kiss and slid down his bare black back and spreading his ass cheeks, she began tonguing his asshole. Reaching around, she helped Tori by stroking his cock while Tori sucked it. Her tongue went deeper into his asshole and she heard him let out a loud grunt and she felt his cock swell in her hand and suddenly, he let out a loud grunt and started shooting his cum down Tori's throat.

Tori was stunned by his sudden explosion and pulling her mouth off his cock was rewarded with a face full of cum. It painted her face, flew into her blonde damp hair and dripped down her neck and onto her swollen nipples.

India let out a shriek and making large waves, scurried around and helped take some of Mandingo's cum into her open mouth and beautiful face.

Mandingo fell back into the water and just lay there with the hot water soothing his stiff body. He swept his hands over his face and bald head and smiled; "You two better rest up, once I regain some of my strength, you two are in real trouble!"

Standing near the hot tub were Traci Lords, Shane Diesel and Michelle, the gorgeous platinum blonde was on her knees. She had Shane's pants down around his ankles and his cock was stuffed into her mouth. Her hands were gripping his naked ass and she urged his cock deeper into her mouth.

Shane had his hands gripping her silky blonde hair and at the same time, he had his mouth plastered to Tracy's huge bare tit. Her wrap-around dress was open wide and clung to her shoulders. Her hands were wrapped around his bald, black head and was forcing as much of her large tit flesh into his open mouth.

Michelle pulled off his cock and unbuttoned her black blouse, she quickly stripped off her bra and shimmying out of her tiny yellow skirt, removed her panties and kicking off her shoes, she opened the door to the sauna and turned back to Tracy and Shane; "Come on, get those clothes off and join me! I just love sucking and fucking after I get all wet and slippery!"

Shane kicked off his shoes and the pants that were tangled around his ankles. Ripping off his t-shirt, he turned to Tracy and helped her slip off her hanging dress; he watched her slip off her panties and kick off her heels. Taking her by the hand he led her into the sauna and they both stopped when they looked at the naked Michelle.

She was sitting on one of the high benches, her heels were planted on the edge of the bench, her legs were spread wide while her index finger and middle finger was sliding in and out of her dripping cunt. Her mouth was gaping open and she was sucking air as she watched Shane's huge black cock swayed from side to side. She threw her head back and let out a loud groan when Shane took a seat directly below her and started eating her cunt as she continued to finger her pussy.

Tracy sat beside Shane and swallowed his cock. His ten inch, fat black cock went deep into her mouth and down her throat. She gurgled around his cock as she felt him arch his hips and sent the last inch or two that wasn't in her mouth yet. Her nose was plastered against his belly and breathing heavily through her nose, her tongue began to flick out and roll around the underside of his cock. Her hand cupped his nuts and rolled them roughly in her hand. She heard Michelle let out a scream and gazing up she saw Michelle's juices trickling out around Shane's lips and his tongue was coated with her cum. She started to gag when she felt Shane's cock jerk and began to spurt his cum down her throat. She pulled his cock from her throat and mouth and he continued to cum, bathing her face and chest with his hotter than normal cum, seeing they were in a sauna.

Although Michelle was still in the thoroughs of an orgasm, she slipped off the top bench and joining Tracy, she assisted Tracy in gathering up the remainder of his cum and they shared his sticky, creamy cum.

While all of this was happening, the trio of Marie Osmond, Nick Manning and Jamie Colby hurried down the hall into one of the private bedrooms. Marie wanted her initial encounter with Nick and Jamie, although there were cameras all around, she wanted it semi-private.

As soon as the door closed, Nick grabbed Marie and gave her a hot, passionate kiss. His fingers combed through her long, silky chocolate brown hair and clutching at the back of her head, he pressed harder and twisted his mouth against hers. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth and the cameraman zoomed in on their lips and it was soooooo erotic.

The camera caught their flared nostrils, their lips mashed against one another's, their slippery wet tongue darted from mouth to mouth, made Jamie who was leaning against the bed, slowly reach up and absent-mindedly rolled her stiff nipple between her thumb and index finger. She licked her lips and imagined Nick's tongue stuffed into her mouth, or better yet, her pussy. She moaned and her gaze drifted to Marie and she sucked in her breath as she caught Marie staring into her dark blue eyes.

Marie's arm came up and she wiggled her finger for her to come and join the two of them.

As if in a trance she got up off the bed and moved slowly over to the two who were still locked in a heated embrace. When she got there she just stood there, she couldn't take her eyes off their lips as they continued to slip in and out of each other's oral orifice.

Marie looked at her out of the corner of her eye and smiled briefly. Breaking the kiss with Nick, she directly Nick to kiss Jamie. When he did this, Marie shifted around and plastered her body against the back of Jamie. She reached up and as Nick intensified their kiss, the cameraman came in for a close-up of the three of them. Marie pulled at the turtleneck surrounding Jamie's neck and leaning in; she planted her full lips on the sensitive flesh on Jamie's neck and sucked. Her tongue darted out and painted a line of saliva from her neck, up to her earlobe. Catching her earlobe between her lips she flicked it back and forth and when she felt Jamie shiver, she pressed harder against her back and ground her body against Jamie's gorgeous bubble butt.

Marie's luxurious chocolate brown hair tumbled forward and Jamie's arms came up and she pawed at the gorgeous brunette who was ravishing her neck and ear.

Nick broke the kiss and grasping Jamie's jaw, she turned her head towards Marie and he smiled when he heard both of them let out a moan and watched their lips descend upon one another's. He stepped back briefly to watch the erotic site before him. He nearly tore off his tight t-shirt and slipped quickly out of his pants, shoes and socks. He moved over to the back of Marie and finding the zipper on the back of her tight black dress, he drew it down and peeled it off her shoulders and down to her waist. He deftly popped open her sexy, nearly see-through bra and drew it off her shoulders. It hung onto her full swollen breasts due to her body crushed against her back of Jamie.

Jamie saw what Nick had accomplished and she twisted in Marie's grasp and facing her, she pulled at the flimsy bra that hung onto her ample tits and following the bra, she clamped her lips directly over the crown of one tit. She flicked the nipple back and forth producing a low groan deep in Marie's throat.

Marie was so turned on; she ran her fingers through Jamie's soft silky hair and pulled her harder against her tit.

Jamie didn't need any encouragement, but shifted to the other nipple as she felt Nick move around behind her. His hands worked at the belt around her waist and it fell aimlessly to the floor. She felt her tight turtleneck being drawn up and she reluctantly broke her hold of Marie's nipple just long enough to allow Nick to remove her top.

Knowing she was a part of Marie's threesome, she neglected to wear a bra and her large alabaster tits were scraping back and forth against Marie's darker and firmer tits. She swayed from side to side caused their nipples to scrape against one another.

Jamie was about to kiss Marie again, but Nick stopped her; "Oh no you don't you filthy slut, enough of the girl on girl shit. You'll have time for that later. Right now I want your lips and this cunt's lips on my balls, come on!"

He pulled Jamie to the bed and Marie followed. He stopped and climbed up onto the bed; "Before you suck my cock, I want the two of you to strip and then lick my cock and balls! If you do a good job maybe I'll let you blow me!"

Marie tossed her gorgeous hair back over her shoulder and gripping the dress that was hanging around her waist, she wiggled from side to side and when it cleared her ample hips it fell in a puddle around her ankles. Not bothering to pick it up, she kicked it aside and did the same with her shoes. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and lowering them, wiggled her ass at Nick and she smiled when she heard him growl out; "Come on you sexy whore, get your ass up here on the bed and start licking my balls!" She did exactly what he asked and his entire left thigh was covered by the waterfall of brunette hair covering it and his cock. He let out a hiss when he felt her tongue flick out and began to tickle his balls.

Jamie shimmied out of the black leather skirt, she had a tough time clearing her bubble butt, but once it was past, it slipped to the floor. She kicked off her heels and hooked her thumbs in the black opaque panty hose; "Stop bitch, leave them on, I love how your legs and ass fill them out. When I'm ready to eat you and fuck you, I'll tear a big hole in them. Yeah, you heard right I eat pussy, fuck I think I like eating pussy better than I love fucking, well almost and you better believe I'm a world class cunt-licker, ask any of the porn stars out there! Now get your ass up here and start licking my cock!"

Marie was really getting into it, she had her fat lips around one large ball, her tongue was rolling it around and she moved aside a little bit to allow Jamie at his cock.

Jamie gripped his normal sized cock, about six or seven inches long and pressing it against his toned and tanned belly, she began running her tongue and lips up and down the underside. The large rope of muscle perked up and swelled when her tongue flicked out and met Marie's tongue at the base of his cock. Their tongue danced back and forth a few seconds before she resumed sliding back upward.

"Okay you cock licking slut, you did a good job, now you can suck it! No teeth and watch out for that cunt beneath you, you can share, don't be so fucking greedy!"

Jamie slid to the head and teased him by rolling her tongue around and around and around the head, she heard him let out a growl; "Stop your fucking teasing and suck it or I won't eat your pussy and I won't let you play with yourself either, now suck!"

She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes and a smile crossed her lips. All of a sudden she opened her mouth and in one swift downward movement, she took his entire cock down her throat.

"Ah god, what the fuck are you doing to me, you little cock sucker. I wasn't ready for that! What do you want me to do, cum fast or what?"

She slowly slipped it out of her throat and continuing to pull it off her lips, it came out with a loud pop; "What's the matter Nick, too much for you to take?"

He had a wicked smile on her face; "Oh so you think you have my number huh?" He gripped her by her blonde hair and forced her back down onto his cock. He held her mouth steady and began to face fuck her. He thrust his hips up and down and her mouth made incredibly obscene sounds as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth with lightning speed. He gripped her by the hair again and pulled her off his cock. He knelt up and rolled her over onto her back. He straddled her lush body, nearly sitting on her tits, he picked up her head and forced his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth viciously. Her saliva was flying all about her cheeks and chin as he fucked her mouth relentlessly.

Jamie's eyes were beginning to water from the intense face fucking and he slowed his pace.

He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed a hold of Marie by the arm and rolling her onto her back, he straddled her in a sixty-nine position. Poised above her pussy and mouth, he lowered his face to her huge fat cuntlips. He parted them with his tongue and dipping in deep, he began to tongue fuck her. He felt her hands grip his ass and slowly took his cock into her mouth. He fed her his cock and he was without a doubt a pro at doing this. He expertly tongue fucked her pussy and face fucked her with his cock at the right pace and slowly increase the pace till both of them were on the verge of cumming.

Marie was taking him completely down her throat and her tongue whipped around his shaft whenever he slowed enough to allow her to do so. Her legs were bucking about as she raced faster and faster towards an explosive orgasm. She came just after he sucked on her clit and shoved one finger deep into her luscious asshole.

She gurgled around his cock as he fucked her face faster and deeper. She let out another loud scream when she felt his cock pulse in her mouth and explode sending rivers of hot creamy cum down her throat. She took every drop and after he was finished cumming, he rolled off of her and Jamie attacked Marie, shoving her tongue into her mouth as she tried desperately to consume some of Nick's thick, creamy cum.

Nick fell back onto the bed, his face covered in her juices and smiled; "You two should quit your day jobs and join my profession, you'd both be major stars!"

Back in the main part of the penthouse, Melissa was on the sofa, but was upside down. Her shoulders were on the seat, her legs were draped over the back, and her pussy was pointed upward at the ceiling. Melissa's head was off the sofa, with her blonde hair swaying from side to side, nearly touching the floor, she was not alone.

Rocco was in front of the sofa on his knees. He was feeding his cock in and out of her wide-opened mouth.

The camera zoomed in and it caught the action of her lips opening and closing around his invading cock. She was slurping around the thick, stiff shaft. Her tongue was flopping around, she was trying to devour his cock and he loved everything she was doing to his cock. She had never had a cock this large in her mouth before and couldn't wait to have in sliding deep into her pussy.