Fox and Guests Pt. 04G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up on the sofa, Julie Ann was kneeing over Melissa. Her lush body was pressed against her lower body. Julie Ann's arms were wrapped around Melissa's thighs and her head was buried in her dripping cunt. Julie Ann, an expert in eating pussy, already had Melissa orgasm once and was well on her way to having her cum again. She concentrated on her clit and she was sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy. Julie Ann's wrist was covered in Melissa female juices and her cunt made a slurping sound as Julie Ann continued to pump in and out faster and faster.

Melissa was squirming around on the sofa. Her mouth was open wide as she accepted Rocco's huge cock. Every once in a while she gaged when Rocco shoved deep into her throat. Her own saliva was dripping off his cock and into her hair as he fucked her face.

Rocco reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth and she moaned in protest. He stood up and was poised to shove his cock into Julie Ann's pussy. It was dripping with Melissa's saliva and when he wedged it in between Julie Ann's ass cheeks and parted her cuntlips, Julie Ann stopped licking Melissa's clit and threw her head back along with her ass and she felt his cock part her pussy lips and slide deep into her womb.

Julie Ann resumed eating Melissa's cunt and as she did, she pushed back hard against Rocco's solid body.

Melissa couldn't hold off any longer, especially when Julie Ann sucked even harder on her clit. She sent a river of cunt juices onto Julie Ann's tongue. She jerked about so violently, her shoulders slipped off the sofa cushions and she fell to the floor. She slowly regained some strength. She slid out from under Julie Ann and Rocco. She went and flopped down heavily on the sofa seat. Her one hand pulled viciously at her nipples and her other hand was diddling her clit. Her eyes never left his cock; she played with her clit harder as Rocco pounded Julie Ann even faster.

Julie Ann lost it and fell against the back of the sofa as she started to cum around his invading cock.

Rocco was nowhere near cumming yet and he was itching to fuck that golden blonde star. He rolled Julie Ann's lush body to the end of the sofa and climbing in-between the outstretched jerking legs of Melissa. He watched her stop playing with her clit and wrapping her fingers around his slime covered cock, she guided it to her pussy.

Melissa let out a loud hiss and her hips thrust upward trying to make Rocco go deeper into her extremely tight pussy.

Rocco leaned forward with his entire body. His cock slipped deeper into her pussy and his sweat covered chest slid back and forth across her swollen, stiff nipples. He planted his mouth directly over hers and their two tongues slipped from one mouth to the other. He groaned into her mouth when he felt her cunt muscles grip his huge cock and when he felt her slender legs shoot out and wrap-around his ass. He pounded her faster and harder when he felt her heels kick-start him by pounding against his tight ass cheeks. He ripped his mouth from hers and arching his back, drove deeper into her and at the same time, wrapped his lips around one stiff nipple and when he bit down on it a little too hard, he heard her moan and letting out a long sexy groan, she started to shoot her cream all over his cock.

Rocco broke free from her vice-like grip. He captured her behind the knee and pushing her legs back, he knelt up and standing on the balls of his feet he started pounding deep and as hard as he could. The sound of hot, sweaty skin slapped against her ample thighs and she let out a loud grunt and went directly into another and even stronger orgasm. Rocco was plowing into her so fast, his swollen nut sack slapped against her tight ass and letting out a loud scream, he slammed deep into her and holding it there, he started to empty his swollen balls into her spasming womb. He fell against her and wrapping his arms around her, pulled her tight against him and kissed her deep and hard.

On the bed across the room Jillian and Amy were locked in a heated embrace. Peter was behind Amy and sweeping her dark brown hair from her neck, he began raining kisses all over neck, ear and shoulder. His hands were sliding up and down her trim back and when he reached her tight ass, he slipped two fingers between her ass cheeks and finding her puffy pussy lips; he shoved forward and slid into her slimy depths.

Amy broke the kiss with Jillian and both Jillian and Peter started attacked her breasts and sucked on her stiff nipples.

When they pulled away, Peter slid over to Jillian's side and did to her exactly what he just finished doing to Amy. Amy and Peter attacked Jillian's huge tits and drew her large capped mounds in-between their lips.

They were going at it hot and heavy and Peter switched back and forth from Jillian and then to Amy, back and forth, back and forth he went until they were both so hot, they could explode.

Jillian pushed Amy down onto her back and her long brown hair flowed all along Amy's slim body, her lips followed as she painted a line of saliva from her neck, across her firm tits, across her flat belly and as she reached the tiny tuff of brown hair above Amy's pussy, Jillian let out a stream of cool air on her glistening lips. Using her thumbs, she parted them and Jillian inhaled Amy's sweet scent. Just as she lowered her mouth, her tongue darted out and she was shoved deep into Amy's weeping pussy.

She was pushed into Amy's cunt because Peter, behind Jillian, in once swift motion sent his cock deep into her pussy. She let out a loud grunt and pushed back against Peter's invading cock. Deeper and deeper he went until his balls rested against her tight ass cheeks.

Peter could not believe how tight her cunt was. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast, but he wanted to hold out and get the opportunity to pound that lush body Amy was now sprawled across and eating.

Jillian had her legs draped over Amy's shoulders, her hands were pawing at Amy's hair as she urged her harder and harder against her spasming pussy. When Amy uncovered her clit and began flicking it back and forth, she lost it and started bathing her face in her juices.

Amy was so turned on, her fantasy was being acted out on this bed, she had always wanted to be fucked while she was eating a pussy, but eating someone as gorgeous as Jillian Barberie and being pounded from behind by a stud porn star like Peter North was just too much for her to take and she pushed back meeting his every thrust. She felt her cunt tighten and suddenly she let go and started creaming all over his cock.

Peter slowed the pace and let her orgasm wane and when she calmed down, he slowly pulled out of her pussy, it made a slurping sound and she rolled onto her back and was immediately covered with Jillian's larger, more voluptuous body.

Jillian smiled up at the dreamy eyes of Amy and smiled; "Just you wait girl, what you gave me, I'm going to give back to you ten-fold!" She began raining kisses down Amy's slim and trim body. She threw her slender legs over her shoulder and attacked her cunt like a rabid dog. She was moaning and the slurping she was producing between Amy's thighs, echoed throughout the room. Jillian suddenly paused when she felt Peter begin to shove his big, slime covered cock into her pussy.

Peter loved how his cock felt as he slid into her extremely hot pussy. He stared down at the waterfall of brown hair that covered Amy's body and gathering up as much as he could; he pulled back on it like a mane on a wild horse. She bucked against him and she made it a contest to see who could make the other cum first. He slapped her gorgeous bubble butt and pounded her pussy harder.

Jillian sucked wildly at Amy's pussy, it was already full of her own cum she had produced when Peter was fucking her, now she was on the verge of cumming again from Jillian's lips and tongue. She was getting closer to cumming too as she felt Peter's cock fucking her pussy relentlessly and when she felt Amy begin playing with her tits and Peter began to slip a finger up her puckered hole, she lost and orgasmed all over his cock.

Peter felt her hot cum cream all over his cock and he pounded her harder and harder and pulling it out of her, he started shooting his hot cum all over her sweat covered back!

In the hot tub, not far from Jillian and Peter, Tori was seated on the edge of the tub and Mandingo was between her thighs and he was making waves. The water was splashing out of the tub as he plowed into the large titted blonde.

Tori's mouth was open as she gasped at the thick, long piece of meat of black meat that was making her race towards a long awaited orgasm. She had always loved black cock and the way he mauled her tits while he fucked her, she nearly fell off the edge of the tub.

Behind him India had her arms wrapped around his body, her firm tits were plastered against his back and her hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She lost control and dropping down into the water, her tongue wormed between his ass cheeks, her gorgeous raven hair was a dripping mess as she reached around and rolled his nuts in her hand and stuffed her tongue up his ass.

He let out a loud grunt and started shooting his hot, potent black seed deep in Tori's cunt.

When she felt his unload in her cunt, she lost it too and creamed all over his cock. She lost her balance and slipped under the water, she came up coughing, she whipped the blonde hair from her face and felt the cum oozing out of her cunt. She hugged India and Mandingo and the three of them settled into the hot water and basked in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm.

In the sauna things were heating up and not because of the sauna. Michelle was on the middle bench; her new slimmer thighs were spread wide. Shane's fat black cock was slowly pumping in and out of her foaming cunt. His face was contorted in sure pleasure as he felt her incredible cunt muscles clutching and pulling at the seed in his balls. He'd fucked hundreds of teenagers, but could not remember a pussy that was as tight as Michelle's or one that could squeeze and release his cock as Michelle was doing.

To make it even more erotic, Michelle's gorgeous platinum blonde haired head was buried between Tracy's legs. Tracy was seated at the top bench directly above Michelle. Tracy had her fingers sliding through Michelle's hair that was getting wetter by the second.

All three of them were getting closer and closer to cumming and needed to get out of that sweatbox they were in.

Shane pumped in and out of her pussy faster and harder and when he felt Michelle clutch at his cock with her muscles, he lost it and began filling her dripping cunt with his cum.

When Michelle felt Shane's cock swell and burst free, she let out a loud scream and started cumming. She clutched at his cock, milking every drop he had to give. She lapped faster and faster at Tracy's gorgeous cunt and reached up and squeezed her torpedo shaped tits and pulling roughly at them, she was rewarded with a faceful of cum that Tracy shot from her leaking pussy.

Once they all recovered from their orgasms, they stumbled out of the sauna; all three of them were dripping sweat from their bodies and headed over to the pool.

In the secluded bedroom Nick was laying on his back, Marie was straddling his body; her hands were on his chest as she rode his cock. Her mouth was open-wide as she was moaning, groaning and trying to suck as much air into her lungs as possible. Her hands came up and she fisted her own hair, she pulled on it as she rolled through a tiny orgasm. She felt a larger and more intense orgasm building and she felt her head being pulled back.

Behind her, Jamie's lush body was pressed tightly against hers. Her mouth descended onto Marie's and as their tongue fought with one another's, below her Nick was thrusting up and down into her cunt. Her cunt cream covered his cock and balls and more was expelled with each upward thrust.

Jamie could not believe how sexy Marie was. The look on her face was one of pure lust, her full swollen lips were moist and pliant as they molded to her own. Her hands came up and began tugging, twisting and plucking away at Marie's full, large nipples tits. As she hands combed through Marie's lush chocolate brown locks she felt Marie tense up and begin to cum once again. She shoved her tongue deeper into her mouth and again attacked her large tits.

Nick rolled over and now had Marie on her back; he hovered above her and slowly continued to slide his cock in and out of her. "Come on you gorgeous slut, take it, take all of my cock! I'm going to continue fucking you until you faint!" He started going faster and faster, picking up the pace, he went deeper and slammed into her harder!

Marie was rolling her head from side to side, her thick, dark brown hair was a tangled mess and she stared up at Nick with those dark brown eyes and she bit on her bottom lip and continued to groan.

All of a sudden Jamie straddled Marie's head and lowered her pussy downward. She let out a gasp which turned into a loud groan when Marie reached up and gripping her hips, she guided Jamie's cunt to her open mouth.

Marie's tongue came into contact with Jamie's cunt before her lips did. She rolled her tongue and ran it up and down Jamie's slit and she pulled her even harder against her mouth and stuffed her cunt that was full of tongue when she felt Nick pick up the pace of fucking her. She was moaning constantly as she came closer and closer to the intense orgasm she was praying for, Nick did not disappoint.

Jamie leaned over and locked lips with Nick and reaching down she wrapped her hands around his ass and giving him leverage to pound into Marie even harder and faster.

Marie let out a scream and started cumming like never before. She shook violently and every nerve in her body was sensitized as she shook with every touch. She shoved her finger up into Jamie's cunt and her tongue flicked her clit from side to side, over and over and over again.

Jamie let out a scream and fell against Nick who continued to pound Marie without letting up, as he promised, he fucked her like a machine and he heard a loud gurgle in her throat and all of a sudden, she went still. He fucked her to the point where she passed out from the intense orgasm.

Jamie slowly rose up from lying against Nick, just then he pulled his cum coated cock from her dripping cunt and began to cum, yelling out; "Ah yeah, drop a load, oh fuck you slut, take my cum!" He came and came and came. He shot all over her belly, onto her sweat covered tits and hit her neck and covered her face.

Jamie who had just swung off of Marie's face, dropped down and tried to catch some of the cum Nick was expelling. What she didn't catch, she licked and gathered into her mouth and smacking her lips, swallowed it down her throat.

Nick, totally exhausted fell against the two sweat covered bodies beneath him. After a few moments, Marie finally woke from her slumber and wrapping her arms around Jamie and Nick just let out a long sigh and slowly regained her strength.

Five minutes later the three of them got up onto wobbly legs and headed out to the main room. They leaned back against one of the sofas and watched as one threesome after another jumped naked into the pool. Marie, Jamie and Nick were the last to follow.

From there it turned into a full out orgy. Women were licking women. Marie and Tracy were both lying beside the pool; two men were fucking both of them. Marie was giving as well as receiving as Shane and Mandingo sandwiched her and fucked her pussy and ass at the same time.

Tracy was on her back while she took Peter into her pussy and her head was turned to one side as she swallowed all of Rocco's cock down her throat.

The sucking and fucking continued long into the night, but most of the cameras were turned off and abandoned as the cameramen were invited to join in and service the ten women who were fucking like machines!

Just before the cameras went black, Jamie Colby pulled her mouth off of one of Jillian's large nipples and smiling into the camera blurted out through heavy breathing; "I think I'll be missing work tomorrow, I'm sort of pre-disposed now and expect to be this way long into the night, so for Fox and Guests Extreme, be sure to watch tomorrow to see how we finish off the first week on our new network!"

Please vote and as always, your comments are invited!