Fox Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not into girls, but I could not escape the fact that I was sharing a bed with three other open legged, naked women. Just then the door opened again and Josh entered, hunkering down with Rosheen bending over his head. This let her pert white breasts hang over his forehead. The sight of four spread eagled girls on the huge bed caused his large penis to twitch. The three bitches were again transfixed by the black pendulum as it grew a little bit with each pulse of arterial blood. He let Rosheen dismount. She reached out and lifted the head on her open palm as if to weigh it and let out a little squeal of delight when it rose out of her hand.

"I could hardly concentrate on my display with that thing swinging."

Josh was quick to quip back.

"So that's where that damp in my neck came from."

To all us girls' disappointment he swung his turgid penis out of sight as he turned to the door to show us the tan spots on his neck from Rosheen's thighs. There was indeed a wet patch between them. His muscular back, ass and legs made a nice consolation image though.

Just at that moment the other hunting party came in. Siobhan bent under the door as well. I was surprised that Philip didn't bump into anything as her large red breasts covered his face. She immediately fixed on Josh's penis rising as if to point at her.

"Somebody is getting into the spirit."

She looked down to her own horse.

"Make that two."

Philip's penis was starting to rise as well. Her temporary height advantage let her take in the four of us on the mattress.

"No wonder with a four open pussies welcome."

The Scottish bitches showed no inhibitions. The sight of the hard cocks had distracted them into a dreamy look and they had released me to caress their own breasts and bellies. Their movements turned more deliberate as all three were gradually sliding their hands down to their spread lips and soon each was lying back panting and wriggling with a finger on their clitoris as they rubbed themselves vigorously. I wondered if synchronised masturbation was another Highland sport. The sexy sounds and sweaty musky smells in the room were making me half think about joining in when Doug took direction.

"In a decent hunt, pack gets to feast on the capture."

This made my heart skip a beat but since the mood was not one of carnage and cannibalism, I relaxed to see what form this part of the game would take. The five visitors were taken by surprise when the three bitches quickly converged on my body and started nibbling and licking at me. Doug noticed our wonderment and explained.

"Edible paint, a wide range of flavours."

Rosheen was inevitably the first one to turn from spectator to participant. She walked over to Josh, stood on the tips of her toes and pulled his head down for a kiss. She ran her hands across his back muscles and rested them on his ass.

"I'm dripping from watching, you fancy a fuck?"

Josh superfluously agreed as by this time his penis had risen to its awesome erect stature. It twitched in anticipation as Rosheen leaned back on the edge of the mattress and pulled her knees up to open her pussy wide. Josh knelt in front of her and kissed her inner thighs.

"Honey flavour."

He spent a few minutes licking her blonde pussy, before trailing kisses along the white paint on her belly and breasts. He held his enormous member and carefully placed it in her pussy. Rosheen let out a groan as he settled inside her. It was quite a spectacle to see Josh's black tower slowly but surely disappear into Rosheen. It was as if there was a hole in the mattress and they were doing an elaborate magic trick.

Siobhan looked on appreciatively with Philip. She had smeared her artistic red coat and black trousers as she rubbed herself just like the three wide open legged Scottish bitches had done earlier.

"Rosheen, can I borrow Philip?"

Rosheen had to take great effort to answer coherently under Josh's pounding of her small form.

"Be my guest, get fucked silly. I know I am."

Siobhan picked a spare corner and draped herself back in the same supine posture as her pal. Philip took over rubbing Siobhan's abdomen and used one hand to spread her pussy wide open. He ran the fingers of his other hand between the inner and outer lips and circled her clitoris until she was begging him to touch her. He relented and pushed down with two fingers into her vagina while softly rolling her clit from side to side with his other hand. When he was convinced that she was wet and ready, he entered her gently and another muscular ass started sinking steadily down into a hungry pussy. The end of the mattress was starting to look like a small scale oil exploration field with two beam pumps, each with its own stroke and rhythm. The wet noises completed the illusion.

Meanwhile, I was still being licked and nibbled from three sides. Heather was gently cleaning my arms that she and Doug had painted so artistically earlier, while her fellow bitches busied themselves nibbling paint off my sides and legs. Doug again took command of proceedings again.

"That is our fox clean now, boning crew take over."

Siobhan got back into the game, raised her hand

"I've got a boner here."

She took Philip's face in her hands.

"You want to bone Shelagh?

Philip looked at Rosheen who had a mixture of concentration and elation on her face. She nodded agreement.

"You and Josh take care of our vixen."

Josh and Philip carefully pulled their long penises, shiny with female juices, out of my pals. I had to giggle; they looked like they had swapped groins as Josh was stained tan from Rosheen's body paint while Philip had framed his balls and penis with dark smudges from Siobhan's blackened inner thighs. I excitedly told the boys to come and bone me.

Pretending that they needed any enticement, I playfully tugged my nipples and spread my red haired lips with both hands. Philip kneeled astride my torso and caressed me as he tenderly smeared the paint on my breasts with his large hands. He effortlessly slid his moist erection between my breasts, for a slow, deliberate tit fuck. Josh wasted no time either and kneeled behind Philip. He grabbed my ankles and diligently buried his black tower into me, aided by liberal helpings of Rosheen's vaginal excretions mixing with mine.

Meanwhile, Heather's team, deprived of their prey, had arranged themselves in another triangle beside me, but only smaller in size. Each bitch had her right leg stretched flat out and her left leg straight up in the air in an almost impossibly wide open angle. This spread their lips without them having to use their hands. They touched their left feet to form a pyramid while each had her head buried between the legs of the girl next to her. I heard wet noises and saw tongues licking lips and clits with fingers in vaginas and hands sliding over breasts, backs, asses and abdomens. I admired their flexibility and wondered what other party tricks they had practised.

The other pack hadn't done much else than watch, albeit with obvious, twitching relish. Doug was keen for them to join the proceedings and his upside down grey eyes smiled as he looked down on me. I supposed that the incredible sensations from both Josh and Philip's penises were showing on my grimacing face.

"Mind if we join in?"

It took great effort to take my mind off the two jackhammers for a moment, and I diminutively said that I was just a poor little capture and that I was at his mercy.

"Shake paws with the lads. They look pleased to see you."

I looked up and to my right and left and as he indicated, I saw two painted dogs sporting large, rock hard erections. As directed, I put a hand around each cock and started a slow but firm double hand job. The paint turned out to be a good lubricant. As I pumped them in unison, I showed them that it's not only Scottish girls that know a bit or two about synchronised finger work.

Then, all of a sudden the lights went out. It took me a second to realise that this wasn't an electrical fault, but that my eyes were covered with two large, soft, smooth globes. I lifted my head up and they slipped off my forehead into my hair. When I opened my eyes, I saw Doug kneeling over my head and his colourful erection was right over my face. I stuck out my tongue and took a long, broad appreciating lick all the way down to his wreckers and tilted my head to the side to suck on them gingerly.

"Brown sugar, hints of cinnamon. Strawberries? You're a genius blender, you're not Earl Grey?"

I tilted my head further back and opened wide to let him enter my mouth. A few months ago, Rosheen and I had taken a fancy to learning to deep throat. We would practice on Philip, who was never asked but didn't seem to mind whenever we would march up to him, unceremoniously pull his pants and briefs down and take turns trying to bury our noses in his blonde pubic hair. I went through my breathing regulation, stuck my tongue out all the way to keep Doug's penis away from the area sensitive to my gag reflex and started to seriously devour him. My girlfriends were sitting on a couch at the side of the mattress. Siobhan looked on open mouthed in awe but Rosheen was cheering me on.

"Suck that sucker."

Doug, while enjoying himself, was too well mannered to spurt down my throat uninvited and perhaps a bit apprehensive about drowning me in the process. He looked to the licking girl mountain to my left.

"Sure need me some cunt. That a bitch in heat I smell?"

Heather joined in the banter.

"Big boy, you want doggy style?"

She disentangled herself from the other girls and picked a free spot by my right side. She leisurely went down on knees and forearms. Her dog colour painted, heart shaped ass was sticking in the air as she crossed her arms and pressed her breasts so far into the mattress that her wet lips were peeking through on top. They looked like a bright orchid on top of a brown earthenware tripod, unfolding its pink petals in search of pollination. Now it was Siobhan's turn for some vocal encouragement.

"Fuck the bitch. She's gagging."

Not that he needed the slightest bit of persuasion as he knelt behind Heather and easily slid into her. He held onto her hips and started to slowly bang away at her pretty rump. His balls lived up to their pet name as they were swinging in a long arc, slapping against Heather's lower abdomen. Doug was making authentic canine growling noises while Heather whimpered theatrically with each stroke of his cock and impact of his balls.

The duo left over from the cunnilingus pyramid hardly missed a lick as they rearranged themselves into a more traditional sixty-nine position at the other side, left of my head. They held each other tight and mashed their breasts into each other's torso. My two hand job recipients looked at the girls longingly and I let go as they were involuntary drawn to the energetic bitches. Released, the two dogs stood at opposite ends of the 69. They asked and got muffled permission to slide their paint smudged cocks into a pussy each. The bitches added licking balls and shafts to their diet of pussy lips and clits. Group sex is also amazing if you can see, hear and smell it up close.

I turned my attention to Philip as he was going from low grunting to more urgent noises. I pressed my breasts together and flicked my tongue at the head each time it would turtle out between them in ever more rapid frequency. He hardly needed me to help him as he froze and let out an incomprehensible utterance. Very loud for such a quiet man. Long jets of hot cum flew from his swollen cock to my neck just below my chin, bouncing off to form a gleaming pearl necklace.

When spent, Philip got up, kissed me tenderly and sat in the middle of the spectator's couch. He was sporting enough to finger his girlfriend and Siobhan who each draped a leg over an arm rest and one over his leg to give him room to play with them. They put their heads on his biceps and looked on with half closed eyes.

I now not only felt, but saw Josh again while he was slowly but methodically slamming his monster cock into me. I looked into his beautiful black eyes and pleaded for him to redecorate my innards in tasteful cream. He leaned over me on his strong arms to get a better angle. I pushed my heels into his marble-like ass muscles and we fucked most energetically until we both came loudly. The frenzied fucking from the aristocratic two-some and commoner four-some corners was coming to an equally loud conclusion of orgasms. The room grew quiet apart from everybody breathing deeply while recovering. We all got up, leaving a most intricate pattern of damp spots and paint smudges.

Lucky white Heather

Doug and Heather were the perfect hosts and we all retired to a rugby team sized sunken hot tub in the back garden of the lodge. We soaked off the last bits of body paint, relaxing our muscles tired from running and sex. We drank champagne from elegant flutes to celebrate our hunt in style. After we had dried off with oversized fluffy towels, we rounded off the day with a leisurely walk back to the main house. It was funny to contrast the lazy naked ramble with the earlier hectic race to the lodge. Once back at the main house, we got dressed, had some supper and got lifts to our respective accommodation; Rosheen and Philip back to the camping and Josh, Siobhan and me back to Glasgow.

We went to Siobhan's hotel room to chat about the exhilarating day we had and to lie in the afterglow. While we were lying back on the bed talking, Siobhan's phone and mine both chimed. It was a message from Heather.

"Hi Grls, thx 4 joining 2day. Looked like u had as much fun as us. Forgot to tell about other biz beside day jobs & orienteering. www.luckywhiteheather.org, member section, c 4 yourself. Kisses D&H"

Siobhan fired up her laptop and soon had the site up. The respectable front consisted of pictures of the estate and an explanation of the orienteering activity. There was indeed a little members link in the small print along the bottom. Entry was through a twenty pound credit card transaction.

"On expenses."

Once the member site loaded, we saw our Laird and Lady again, welcoming us as a new member. There was a link for latest videos and we clicked on it.

"A German flag?" Asked Josh innocently.

It did look like it as an artistically out of focus opening shot showed a black, red and yellow striped smudge. Instead of a national anthem, there were muffled groans and moans coming out of the laptop speakers. We all looked open mouthed as the shot focussed and zoomed out. The flag imitation was the black top of Josh's head, my red pubes and the blonde top of Philip's head lined up perfectly. We could now see Josh pounding my pussy and Philip my tits. Pretty soon the video showed all our sweaty sex shenanigans of that afternoon. There was footage from impossible angles and even shots of our bodies from the neck down while we were running across the estate.

"Those arm units had cameras." Josh deducted.

"That lodge had more recording behind mirrors than Big Brother House." I said.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Other business. What those canny Scots like?" Siobhan said.

"Well and truly dog-bollocking, bitch-lapped for all to see." I added.

"Out and out foxed." Josh concluded.

12