The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy gets a ring of great power to control minds.
25.8k words
4.47
23.8k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, bisexual female, nipple torture, non-consensual sex, transgender male/male, pissing, humiliation, incest and lesbian sex. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

The Ring of Mysticism: Part 01 - Sex Secrets

My name is Mark Matthews. I am a 38 year old Caucasian man. I stand 6 ft tall and weigh about 190. I have black hair and brown eyes and I am in decent shape. I am pretty laid back and not looking to be a leader or be cruel to anyone. I highly respect women and tend to get passed over by them quite frequently because they need a more assertive man in their lives and not one who is so nice, like me.

I think you will find my story to be quite unusual in that it's not a quick read nor is it chock full of sex like some others.

My story began when I started working for the company I am currently with which is based in Atlanta, Georgia. I work in the IT Sales department and pretty much stay to myself since the majority of my coworkers are female. My job does entail quite a bit of traveling and my boss paired me with one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on. Her name is Sandra Givens and she is way out of my league. We are about as opposite as two people can get. Sandra is a 36 year old tan Caucasian goddess. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 118 lbs and has short blonde hair and green eyes. She has a terrific figure and always smells really nice.

Sandra is really friendly and knows how to work a crowd. She is very down to earth, funny at times and kind of bossy when she needs to be. Having a terrific figure allows her to use her physical attributes to get almost anything she wants.

As I said earlier, Sandra was way out of my league, but she was also really fun to be around. She flirted with me all the time and often wore dresses with plunging necklines to show off her abundant cleavage or go braless in hopes that I would see her erect nipples while we were out together.

We were traveling to Chicago one time a couple of months before she got married. It was just her and I when she invited me back to her hotel room for a night cap. We just got in the door when she took two steps ahead of me and then reached behind her neck and unfastened the dress she was wearing. She turned around and was naked from the waist up.

"I thought you might want to see my girls up close since you've been staring at them all night." She teased.

"Sandra, I, uh, I, um..." I stammered an apology.

She was more than a little drunk as she walked to stand right in front of me and placed her hands on my arms. "Mark, it's okay. I know that you are not an assertive man and I've been teasing you for months in hopes that you would make the first move. Even now, standing before you practically naked you haven't done anything and I sense it's because you are insecure about yourself."

She reached her hands down and began to lower the zipper on my pants when I removed her hands and backed up to the door.

"Sandra don't. You're gonna be disappointed as every woman I have been with has been. You are gorgeous and deserve someone better suited to handle your needs." I told her sadly.

"Shhh." She whispered quietly and placed a finger on my lips.

"Mark, your size matters not to me. I've had many men in my bed and dick size is only important to men. Big, little, thin, thick, is of little concern to us." She encouraged me, smiled, reached for my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Go on and feel them handsome." She encouraged me.

I felt their weight and saw that her nipples were erect. I tweaked them with my fingers and she moaned.

"I'm wet Mark and you can take me. Go ahead and slide your hand down and finger me." She said.

I lowered my hand and slipped it inside her dress and under her panties. Her pussy was bare of any hair and I worked my fingers between the meaty lips to enter her pussy. She was wet and I slid 2 fingers into her twat.

We moved to the bed and she sat down and began to undo my belt and pulled my pants and boxers off.

"Oh my god Mark!" She shouted.

"I know, it's pathetic. I knew you would react this way Sandra! Let's just forget the whole thing!" I told her sadly.

I then broke away from her and went into the bathroom. I took a piss and then washed my hands and when I walked out, Sandra was passed out face first on the bed.

And that was the end of that!

****

Sandra got married to some executive bigwig. She seemed really happy so who was I to care otherwise. The strangest thing about it was that there was no courtship with her and Robert. They met, fell in love and got married. And it happened right after she got back from her trip to Delhi, India.

The years passed and I continued to travel with Sandra around the globe on business. The only place that we didn't travel to together, was India.

One time, Sandra tried to set me up with one of her girlfriends. Gwen was her name. We barely hit it off. Gwen was too flighty for my likes. On our first date, Gwen ended up giving me a blowjob in the backseat of my car. It ended disastrously and my sperm shot off all over her face and got in her hair.

There was no second date.

But a funny thing happened after that. Sandra took a renewed interest in me.

I would often catch her looking at me as though she were deep in thought. She continued to flirt with me and then I was instructed to go to India with her and another coworker, Susan Lamb. Susan was Asian at 5'3" tall and 103 lbs. She had medium length black hair and brown eyes. She was more on the petite side but also pretty fierce and not one to mess with.

Even though we were co-workers and were on equal footing in the company, there was a power struggle between us. Susan and I both knew who was in charge and we let Sandra take the reins. We added our input when it was called for, but for the most part, she called the shots and we both liked that. At least I did.

In my experience, there is nothing worse than too many alphas in a company like ours. I was more of a follower when I needed to be and that allowed me to relax. I could let my guard down around these Dominant women and just be myself since both women had an attitude of superiority about them, were way out of my league and married to boot. It was kind of good because I also didn't have to impress them in any way.

Although Sandra and I have been traveling together over the last 12 years, this was my first adventure with her to Delhi. She brought Susan with her 4 years ago and now the three of us were needed on this particular assignment. Or so I thought, because after a 19+ hour flight not one person asked me about my opinion or what I had to say about anything that our company did that was IT related. The people we met with seemed kind of miffed that I was even present.

****

After Sandra got married, it seemed as though her flirting intensified. She would smile when she caught me staring, but gone were the days of her taking it any further. She often chose where we had dinner or got drinks or went sight seeing. I didn't mind since she was always trying to fix me up with women when we had down time during our many travels. And this trip was no different.

Susan was a more recent addition and I rarely had any contact with her. This was only our first traveling experience together since she worked in Sandra's division of the company. She made it known to everyone that she was a lesbian and spoken for, but there were times when I would catch her stealing glances at me and Sandra and then quickly turn away. On other occasions in the office she seemed kind of submissive and then would snap out of it and be really mean and assertive. She also flaunted her girls to me by wearing dresses with plunging necklines during this particular trip.

One evening, they took me into the Quarter, which is chock full of shops and fun places to eat and relax.

"Come on Mark, you're gonna love this place!" Sandra said excitedly and hooked her arm in mine.

I glanced to my left and caught a peek of her breast and saw that her nipples were at full attention. I looked up at her face and she smiled. She then leaned down and whispered, "If you are a good boy, you might get to see more of me than ever before."

Holy shit! Did I just imagine that or did she actually say that very thing?

It was absolute mayhem as people bustled about. Sandra seemed to thrive on this kind of environment.

"Sandra brought me here 4 years ago and every year since, and for some unknown reason, I feel drawn to return. The place we are going to is just a little further ahead." She told me flatly as we were stopped at an intersection.

She then leaned in and whispered in my right ear, "I plan to take full advantage of your gifts on this trip handsome. I have an itch that only you can scratch and I'll give you a little hint, it is deep."

What the heck was happening? Now I was more than a little aroused.

She made eye contact with Sandra and they shared a moment together. Something was up. I could sense it. Maybe they were planning to set me up with another foxy date or maybe they were planning to have a threesome with me themselves. I started to get my hopes up about that almost immediately.

We wandered the Quarter and went in various shops. We sampled food in a couple of restaurants as well.

At this one place, I reached forward to grab a sample on a toothpick and Sandra's erect nipple was suddenly there and my hand grazed it. I looked at her as it happened and she winked at me. The place was packed full of people. I ate the nugget of food and then after tossing my toothpick in the garbage I reached a hand up and caught her erect nipple between my fingers. I looked at her as I tugged on it and surprisingly she let me do it. So I pinched it roughly before letting go and she smiled. I then felt a hand tracing the outline of my cock through my pants and looked over to Susan who had this dreamy look in her eyes.

The women shared another moment together and when we were outside they led me into this tight alley.

I looked behind me for a second and then turned around to see that she and Susan had pulled me into this little hole in the wall. The writing over the top of the door frame was written in a language I was unable to understand and was covered by all sorts of symbols that I was unfamiliar with. But Sandra being who she is, was multilingual and knew exactly where we were headed.

The place smelled of incense and was really dark inside. I felt immediately disoriented and the next thing I knew, Sandra and Susan were no longer with me. I turned around and around and then stumbled and fell. When I righted myself, I sat up and realized that I was sitting in a plush couch. My head was spinning and I felt high as I looked around the tiny room. There were candles everywhere. Some were lit and others were laying on the floor. Big ones, long ones, thin ones, the candles were in many shapes and sizes. Several resembled penises of all shapes and sizes and I found myself getting aroused. The odd thing was that I wasn't anxious at all. In fact, I felt very relaxed.

I closed my eyes to clear my head and as I opened them I looked down to see this beautiful Indian woman kneeling before me. She wore a dress with a plunging neck line and my eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts and erect nipples and the pendant dangling between them that was in the shape of a penis. She was holding my hand and tracing her fingers over my palm and then up my forearm.

She spoke in a language that I didn't understand. She was very beautiful to look at and wore all sorts of rings and bracelets and colorful garments. She asked me the same thing over and over again but her words confused the hell out of me. She then touched my forehead between my eyes. I saw a very bright light and then nothingness.

****

The next thing I knew, I was swimming in a very dark pool. The inky blackness was disconcerting and I came awake as though out of a hazy dream.

"Wow that was some intense incense," I mused in my head.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I glanced to my right and saw the alarm clock next to the bed. I was back in the hotel room and pulled my legs out of the sheets and sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what happened.

I had to pee and pulled the sheet off of me and saw that I was naked. I never slept in the nude. I got to my feet and put my hand to my forehead because I felt strange, almost hungover or something.

I walked a couple of steps to the bathroom and flipped the lid on the toilet to relieve myself.

Nothing like a good pee in the morning.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I then splashed some water on my face and reached for the towel to dry it when I knocked over something on the counter. I patted my face dry and looked at myself in the mirror. I folded the hand towel and placed it back on the rod on the wall.

I frowned as I looked at the counter top that was littered with a woman's cosmetics, hairspray and other toiletries.

Where the hell was I?

I walked back out to the bedroom and saw that there was a woman laying in bed. I went over to the form laying there and walked around the bed and found not just one woman, but two women. I recognized them as my colleagues Sandra Givens and Susan Lamb.

Oh shit! What the hell did I just do?

("You fucked them!" A voice echoed in my mind.)

I looked for my clothes and put them on and made sure that my key was in my pocket and left the room as quietly as I could.

I went to my room, which was two floors lower. I removed my clothes and took a long hot shower to clear my head. I got out and dried off and walked back out to the bedroom and picked up my cellphone. I had 2 new messages.

Both messages were from my colleague Sandra Givens. I opened the first one and it was a video of me and I hit the play button.

"Hey buddy, a lot has happened in the last 12 hours and your mind is blank for a reason. Don't be alarmed by it. You weren't drugged or knocked unconscious, but your mind was altered significantly. You needed time to recharge and get your bearings.

You may not have noticed it yet, but there is an ornate gold band on the ring finger of your right hand. It was placed on your hand by a mystic named Madra who resides in the Quarter. You were taken there last night by your coworker's Sandra and Susan.

Sandra and Susan were placed under a spell by Madra and were compelled to bring you to her. You were chosen by Madra and the Master she serves to receive the ring on your finger. It won't come off so don't try to remove it.

The ring does have incredible power though. It will allow you to listen in on people's thoughts and plant some of your own as well. So you'll want to hold onto it for as long as you can.

Now this is what I want you to do. Get in a comfortable position. Lay down if at all possible and then play the next video. The video is designed to help you relax and then receive your lost memories from the last 12 hours.

It is a crazy ride buddy, so hang on to what you now consider as reality because Kansas is going bye-bye."

I selected the second video and hit play. It was me again.

"Okay Mark, this is going to seem strange. You are not being hypnotized, but it will seem a lot like it.

Lay back and listen to my voice as you slow your breathing and close your eyes. I'm going to count back from ten and when I get to one you will go into a sort of trance where your memories are stored. Here we go...

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..."

I was in that inky blackness again...

****

I saw the petite Indian woman kneeling before me. She had one hand on my arm and then she reached up and touched the place between my eyebrows.

I saw a bright flash of light and quite suddenly, I had full understanding of what she was saying to me.

"My name is Madra and I am a mystic." She said in her light feminine voice.

"How is it that I can now understand you?" I asked her.

"I opened your third eye." She said.

"Okay, whatever that means." I said skeptically.

"The third eye is a chakra located in the middle of the forehead between the eyebrows. It's associated with intuition, insight and mysticism. The third eye is the sixth out of the seven chakras that control the meridian of the body, mind and spirit. It can take us to a place of higher consciousness and enlightenment." She told me easily.

I nodded my head in understanding.

I watched as she placed a ring on the ring finger of my right hand. It was just a simple gold hoop with 2 emerald jewels on either side of a red ruby that were embedded in the gold.

"I noticed that you placed a ring on my finger. What is the significance of that?" I asked her.

"The ring I placed on your finger connects your third eye to your mind. It will allow you to read a person's thoughts instantaneously as your hand makes contact with them." She explained.

This also made sense to me.

"I see, so will I understand them in my language as well?" I asked her.

"Yes." She answered.

"Will it give me the ability to communicate with them in their language too?" I asked.

"Yes, and there are two ways to do it. The first happens when you touch the location of their third eye and the other involves using your mind to speak." She replied.

I frowned.

"That doesn't make sense. We are communicating and I understand you very well." I told her.

"And yet you haven't opened your mouth even once to speak." She smiled wickedly.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I blurted in fear and tried to push myself away from her.

"Quiet your mind Mark. Everything will be okay. This is new for you and it's understandable that you are experiencing such trepidation." She said quietly with her mind.

("Relax and listen to her." The voice told me gently.)

Her words were soothing and I could feel my heart beat settling into a normal rhythm again.

"I've given you an incredible gift. One that incurs a steep price and not many are prepared to experience or be enslaved for life because of it. Only you and your pretty lady friends have it. However, I sense something in you. It is a strength inside that will propel you on a journey of discovery. Many pleasures await you and in time you will master your mind to enjoy them all. The learning will be slow if you try to fight it, so my advice is don't. Just let it happen.

So now I want to ask you, what price would you set on taking control in your life?" She asked.

"What makes you think that I'm not in control?" I asked her defensively.

"Mark, you are subservient to your lady friends for one and for another you are not an alpha male." She told me easily.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"So again I'll ask you, what is this kind of power worth to you?" She asked.

"I'd pay anything." I told her.

"Indeed and you will. It's an incredible gift. One with a steep price and you will be enslaved for life.

And now you're wondering where your friends went. They are not far. In fact, they are watching us this very minute. You have an attraction to them I see, but you also are weary of them being married. Don't be. Sandra and Susan want you badly. They are in love with someone else but are not being sexually satisfied by their mates. They need someone who will take control and make them obey.

You are worried about your dick size. You are a lot bigger than most men and Sandra and Susan have heard the stories about you. It is what has drawn you to them and ultimately to me and my Master.

I also see that you have experienced one failed relationship after another. Women don't seem to get you and have demeaned you for your dick size. You think you are a freak and that you are unlovable. I see great sadness too, anxiousness and uncertainty. That will all change with the ring you are wearing. Your subservient ways will change to extreme Dominance. I can see it even now and Sandra and Susan have sensed it in you for many years now. It was all they could do to keep from ravaging you themselves. Especially Sandra who is extremely submissive.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers