All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 01'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

Well, goodness. It is always difficult to decide what to take at face value. If any of this IS true, i would say- you win! Happiness and fulfillment is a wonderful thing in fantasy and reality.

I hope both you and we are rewarded with your stories.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for your comment. I can only say that I am not writing to seek acceptance nor approval. I am so glad you enjoyed my story.

I will only promise this: to give my best, whatever that may be, and embellish only a little.

Stephanie

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Delightful - almost a poem

You have 'done us proud' with this wonderfully heart-felt story, FragileUnbroken. Five stars seems a poor return for such quality work. Thank you - and please bring us more - oh, and may I bid you a warm welcome to Literotica.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
My pleasure

Thank you so much Mel. The thought of you enjoying my story means I have served well.

I hope my next submission will stir your interest as well.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Fragile

A lovely well written and descriptive introduction.

Please thank your master from us grateful readers.

We await your next chapter with quiet anticipation

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
lovely intro

Thank you for this beautiful introduction to yourself and your life. You have such a unique writing style, your words seem to flow right into me. I feel like you've just soaked me in a sweet-smelling, warm bubble bath :)

Thank you, and welcome to Lit!

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Wonderful Introduction

Beautiful way to show us into your life and how you please your Master. You're a very lucky girl. I believe I am going to enjoy reading the next parts (and most likely wishing I was kneeling with you).

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@teaseme

Thank you! Sharing my life has suddenly become a very gratifying experience, particularly because it is connecting me with people who understand.

Thank you again.

Stephanie

rollo_bluerollo_blueabout 10 years ago
Thank you ...

.... wonderful introduction: I now look forward to learning more about your experiences in pleasure and of pleasing

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Words fail me.

Wow. Just.......wow.

I have recently learned of my own dominant streak. I've always had aggressive tendencies in bed but a long distance relationship with a submissive girl has awoken me to my hidden desire.

I am her "Daddy". She is my Pet. Despite distance and circumstance she acknowledges me as her owner, a title which I proudly accept. She is mine, heart and mind, body and soul. And she is waiting. Waiting for the day I can come see her in person. See her kneeling and awaiting me.

I was blown away by this story. Leaning forward into the glow of my monitor, devouring every word.

Thank you for allowing us in. Your master is a very lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gorgeous Writing, But...

Sounds like you are using literotica as a blog. You do write beautifully, (5 stars) but this is a glorified diary. You could make this into an incredible story someday.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you for your honest input. I wonder if you will have the same impression of the later works. Please feel free to let me know. I can totally see what you're saying about this introductory story.

Thank you. I'm glad you've still enjoyed them.

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
Thank you.

Sweet Stephanie,

Thank you so much for writing this(and I see there's more.....),I really don't mind if it's a diary,blog or whateveryour style is so beautifully readable!!!I've only read this one story so far,and I can't wait for more,but I want to let you know how wonderful I think you are for the way you write!!!!!!

Licks and kisses,

Lindsay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Honey, I don't think Master gave you the gift of literotica because he loves you. Or because he thinks you're a great writer. He did it for two reasons,: 1. His own ego. He wants to send a message to other men. "Look at what I have." And 2. He's using you as bait to troll for men to join the next jizzfest, and to look for his next slave. I guarantee you the next one or the other will come from lit.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Still laughing

One opinion does not reality make.

Nobody will be joining our world who isn't already in it. There's enough opportunity in life without trolling on the net. Especially with willing, wriggling bait.

That's a good one though.

Thanks for your output.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

You have a wonderful slave as long as she allowed to write i'll keep checking in

Black_JadeBlack_Jadealmost 10 years ago
Finally commenting!

I finally made an account! Now I can actually leave a comments on all the wonderful chapters of your story instead of just mentally writing a comment!

Lovely introduction. Your writing style is so natural and your happiness with the lifestyle clearly shows. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of your life. Having only read about BDSM online, the caring/loving bond between Master and slave isn't always clear. Luckily, all of your writing shows how deeply you both care for each other. Definitely an insightful addition to the BDSM section of Literotica.

And of course, you can rest assured that we were all very entertained by you writing! :)

~Shelly

rod43rod43almost 9 years ago
Wonderful to stumble over you....

Your first chapter is a delight to read. Arousing and teasing, Stephanie.

He is a fortunate Master to have you. I look forward to getting to know you through your writing.

Rod x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I found this exciting

Nice chapter. I am intrigued. I must know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This is so hot. The details of this encounter are very well written. Beautiful series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous