All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 2'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
amazing story, blazing hot writing!

Stephanie, you are one talented lady. This story keeps getting hotter!

It reads as if i am right there in the room with you.

Brilliant. Yet another 5-star vote from me :)

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Small Town Sweetheart

Coming from you, that is quite a compliment, and again I am grateful.

I am embarrassed at how many typos I miss in my proof reading. I think somewhere in there my Master had some "public hair." I think I'll mention that to him before he sees it.

I hope that the errors are not too distracting. I think my mind gets numb and starts seeing it the way it's in my mind as I proof read it. The only solution would be to step away from it for a few days and then return with fresh eyes.

Maybe when the excitement and enjoyment of writing these memories is lessened I will be more disciplined about it.

To make it worse, I am doing a lot of this on my iPhone when I have a few moments to write. I may have to force myself to spend time at the computer.

Thanks for commenting!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Stephanie

Absolutely lovely writing.

You can just feel the erotic tension in your words.

Yes..a couple of typos, but don't stress over them as they did not detract.

I'm sure your master will correct you for them though. Lol

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Jim just laughed at me getting punished.

Sigh

Thank you for your input Jim. I'll think of you when said consequences come due.

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
This story just keeps getting better

Your writing style is exquisite and the typos do not distract from the amazing pictures you portray with words.

A true rare talent you have, and I'm glad your Master sees this talent and has allowed you to pursue it.

You are indeed a very lucky girl, and your One a very lucky man.

I shall continue to look each day for the next instalment.

5 stars once again

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@shysub

Thank you for your kindness and for your appreciation of my stories. It does my heart good to know you enjoy it.

I think the scariest part about writing these is how much I absolutely enjoy the feedback.

:)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
This is such a wonderful story ...

... to read that there will be more of it fills my heart with delight! Thank you once again, Stephanie, for this amazing piece of work. Five stars, of course - who could possibly give it less?

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mel

I think that either my writing or the subject matter must not be appealing to some people. I don't write for the stars though, I write for the pleasure of sharing and reliving sweet memories.

I still do appreciate your 5 stars though. Thank you. There is more in the queue.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Even better

Your writing is getting better and better.

You say that this might not be for everyone, however those of us reading and commenting are so pleased by what you are writing. Just amazing.

Jon (Master) thank you for allowing this story to be written and sharing you girl with us.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@tease

My Master will see the comments, but I'll pass it on anyway.

There's more coming. I think I might finish 6 tonight.

As always, your comments and favorites are greatly appreciated. Especially the stars though because I think a good rating attracts more readers.

Thank you again!

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

As a lifestyle Dom of more than seventeen years, I relate to this tale very much. The romantic aspect of BDSM is ever present. My only negative comment would be the spelling errors. I would advise getting an editor. Well done!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have an editor now. I'm learning that no amount of proof reading catches everything. My mind skips right over the errors unless I wait a few days to reread it.Thank you for the honest criticism.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
You are amazing

I'm shaking. Literally shaking from your words.

My Pet, so far away. Aching for her Daddy's guiding hand.

I know you do, but treasure what you have. Some of us merely build up pressure, like a forgotten rice cooker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more than breathless

Yes, you left me more than breathless after this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous