Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master grabbed my leash and dragged my roughly into my back. My legs were spread facing her. She looked down at my sopping pussy. Master was the first to break the silent spell on us. "She looks like she has more to share."

Angela blinked her eyes a few times, looking at him, then knelt at the base of the bed and leaned forward. She looked into my eyes from between my thighs and then looked down at my sex. I felt her tongue touch me gently at first. She licked me and then hesitated, looking up at me again. I reached down with both hands and spread my lips, pulling them wide as she had done for me. It was my way of inviting and encouraging her that I wanted it.

She began to lick my pussy repeatedly. As she did, Master climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. He was till soft but I could tell he was becoming aroused again. I sucked him into my mouth and proceeded to suck him toward another erection, wondering which of the holes available would receive it once it was hard again.

Angela licked me clean, she was moaning erotically as she did it and I realized that she had a hand between her legs. I let go of my pussy and she buried her face in my swollen, used cunt. I snaked my hands under Master and wrapped a hand around his cock, stroking it as I let it fall from my mouth. He was watching me. I whispered, "Master, Angela needs attention."

He looked back at her and nodded to me, dismounting from his position over my face, he pulled my leash and forced me up. She looked embarrassed but neither Master nor I were judging her for enjoying her first cunnilingus. I was thrilled.

She stood herself up, wiping her face. Even after all she had experienced this evening she looked beautiful, if not a little used. We were all looking at each other. I returned to my knees.

*****

Part 2 has ended. Part 3 will close out this chapter as the tale

of this weekend continues and the depth of the bond between us grows to surprising proportions while the sex graduates to greater intensity.

Thank you so much for your kind responses to my stories. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. Your ratings have driven me to want to continue to write. I hope you are enjoying these insights into our lives.

Luv,

Stephanie

12