Francy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

"Like you don't know," he said and then realized that she didn't know that he was there. "I saw you through the window fucking that skinny, pimple-faced waiter with the foot-long cock. I was there after closing last night to give you a ride."

"I guess you're talking about Hector and I've never even touched him," she said. "He's gross."

"Last night when he was sliding that huge cock in and out of you, you didn't think he was gross," he accused her. "You came so hard that you kicked your boots off."

"I don't know what you think you saw but I left with Elaine, one of the servers, right at closing," she stated. "If you don't believe me, you can ask her."

Leaving out the part where he came in his pants, he related what he had seen through the bottom half of the window, including seeing the troll tattoo. "So how many women who work at the club have a troll tattoo on their ankle?" he asked triumphantly.

"Three that I know of," she replied. "Carmen, Nancy, and I were downtown at the Hungry Hogg having a few drinks one afternoon when we were all three off work," she said. "When we came out of the bar, we saw a tattoo parlor and on a dare, we all three got tattoos. We decided that we would all get the same and have them put on our ankle so we could hide them. You know sisterhood and all that. So, if the legs you saw were about the same color as mine, it was Carmen from Mexico but if they were freckled, it was Nancy"

"It must have been Carmen," Fred said rather absentmindedly, trying to form an apology in his mind but before he could get the words together, Francy spoke.

"You mean that this condition you are in is because you thought I was with someone else?" she asked sounding moved. "You sweet man! C'mon, let's get you cleaned up."

She placed the glass and bottle on the end table and pulled him into a standing position. She led him to his bedroom and into his bathroom. He followed her lead in what might be described as a near-zombie state. He kept trying to talk but she shushed him. In the bathroom, she removed his clothes and then her own. She found his shaving kit and after lathering his face, she shaved it with a safety razor. She had evidently done this before due to the expertise that she displayed but this was lost on Fred.

She took him into the shower and soaped his body and washed him. After she rinsed away the soap and while he was standing under the hot water cascading over his back and shoulders, she sank to her knees and took his more than semi-turgid cock into her mouth. Again, she displayed expertise in her actions and within minutes was enjoying his cum offering. It didn't seem like very much but considering his condition, it was probably the best he could do. She dried him and took him to his bed.

He crawled in and she followed him. Sucking his cock had made her horny and she was playing with his cock trying to get him up again. She was not applying any pressure to perform but she would have loved for him to give her a good fucking before she went to work. It was not to be. She gave up and went into the kitchen to fix them a sandwich, which she brought back to bed on a tray along with a diet soda. They ate their sandwiches and settled into a pattern of light conversation. After their lunch, they cuddled together under his covers.

"So, old ugly Hector has a big cock, huh," she mused out loud. "Who would have thought?"

"Biggest one that I've ever seen," he said thinking that she had posed a question.

"Well, I guess that God takes away one thing and gives you another," she said rather as a matter on fact. "Wow look at the time. If I don't get off my ass and go to work, my boss will take away my job. Would you like for me to check on you later?"

"Without thinking it through and regretting it later, he said, "No, I'll be okay."

"Well, stay here and rest," she said. "I'll find my way out."

He had every intention of getting up after she left but he never heard her leave before he fell back into slumber. He awakened well into the evening and was starving. He fixed himself a couple of microwaved eggs with cheese and sausage that he ate along with a diet soda. He thought about Hector and the waitress that he had spied on last night and felt a tingle in his crotch. He wondered how often that it happened. Curiosity got the best of him and he decided to walk up to the club at closing time to check it out.

He thought about the fact that he had told Francy about his peeping Tom adventure but then thought that she would never suspect that he would return especially since he had told her about it. He took his time and walked to the club avoiding the busier streets in the neighborhood. He sneaked up from behind the club and found his window. The light was on but there was another change. One of the upper slats in the blind was bent as if someone had looked out the window and had not straightened it out.

Fred took his place at the window and carefully looked inside. He was rewarded with the sight of Hector standing there naked with his huge cock waving in the breeze. As he watched, Hector began playing with it. He was slowly stroking it as if he were waiting for someone. Fred did not have a homosexual fiber in his body but seeing Hector stroke his monster cock and anticipating his fucking one of the waitresses with it had made his own cock as hard as it could get.

He saw the doorknob turn and knew that the moment that he had been waiting on was at hand. The show was about to begin. The door swung open and through it stepped Francy. Fred knew that he would never be able to forget the crazed look of lust on her face as she fell to her knees with her stare locked on Hector's gigantic cock before she began showering it with kisses.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12