All Comments on 'Frank and Maxine'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
like I said, you love the story or you hate the story

This was my first in the middle story from JPB. I understand that the kids want to keep the family together, but at what cost. All he did was teach them that the can get what they want by lying. They knew for 2 years their mom was a whore but keep it secret. I had to see what type of wives they'll be. They had a hell of a role model.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Oh no. No revenge. No retribution. No consequences?

No way.

You broke my heart with this one.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Finish it

Huedogg2 was right, the daughters proved that they were as selfish as their mother. Good kids would have told their father, if only for his sake. Max was just fooling around a little, she was a full blown slut. Disease is a likely hood for such people and surprising that she didn't get something. In addition to exposing her husband to disease, she also exposed him to the disdain and ridicule of those she fucked. She didn't love her husband, that is a contradiction. Her actions were not loving, they were not caring, they were not even nice. So, the usual plot game of the cheating wife being great in every way other than fidelity is bullshit once again. Finish the story, you left us hanging with Frank waiting to find out what will happen when the girls to college. Does he man up and move on? Does he stay with her and accept her selfish behavior? Most men that have been married for 20 years or more develop some kind of character in that time. They also know that there is life after divorce. Why not just move on? Why live with the constant reminder of her cheating?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
JPB is in classic troll mode

Let's sum events up

1) wife is indiscriminate nympho

2)flips switch and goes to chaste mode after being caught out.

3) husband is outraged but save for giving up 'cumnilinguis' , there are no repercussions

4) the conclusion of the story is open ended

I'm not taking the bait ( not this time)

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

HD said it very well. Stay together for the girls? Okay, I can understand the hurt divorce does to children and the father almost always loses even when the wife is at fault. But what did this type of reaction tell the girls about relationships, fidelity and consequences for selfish behavior? Nothing...at least nothing positive.

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Think and think again

Yes that's my motto, sixteen year old girls selfish no I don't think so, look at it from their point of view they have two good and loving parents, their mother hurts their father are they suddenly going to hate their mum, of course not they will do almost anything to keep mum and dad together, we can say that a child is mature but only mature for their age they cannot possibly have the maturity of someone twice their age, think back to our adolescence. Think of an unmade road, very uneven and full of potholes, to turn around and retreat you achieve nothing to deviate right or left is worse than the road itself, so it's low gear and proceed with caution, the smooth tarmac road is long gone. Some times in life people haft to make the best of a bad job. I guess JPB's character is in his early forties, does he really want to be on his own in an apartment missing the last few years of his children growing up, finding another partner, is the mark2 version going to be any better than the first he has everything he wants at home except the feelings previously held for his wife and remember his options are still open and time to arrange the best possible exit if he so desires, think about it folks this possibly one of the best and realistic stories ever written by JPB. Remember, always think and think again. A 5 from me.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 10 years ago
No Bob

I can understand staying with the slut because the system is stacked against men no matter what has happened. The girls are sixteen so two years and gone. Sell the house and pay for their education. Keep whatever is left and move on without the slut. But that is not what this story had happen and that makes it very distasteful. The best I can give for an outcome like this is a *** as no real man would send this kind of negative message to is daughters.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
So Say The Cuckmaster!

You must have told stories about the total USA slut population!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
The logical thing to have done

would be to have her sign a divorce agreement structured the way he wants, (house, custody, no alimony, etc,) when she says she wants to work on the marriage after the confrontation.

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Nice Try Bob!

This was a well written valiant attempt to make your wimpy assed cuckold cartoon character story somehow palatable to any of your readers with a set of balls.

Speaking of balls, when are you going to grow a pair yourself?

It's been scientifically proven that a steady diet of other men's cream pie will cause your balls to shrivel, and eventually fall off.

But before that happens the poor little pussy boy has an inexplicable urge to try and justify being a cuck to anybody who will listen, or in your case, write some lame assed story about craving sloppy seconds, and staying married to a cheating slut.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 10 years ago
I would say the author just mailed it in.

There is no real conclusion. We don't find out what happens when the girls leave. He doesn't love his wife, but doesn't seem that angry.. Not even with his daughters for not telling him for over two years. We don't find out why this happened. The story is depressing with not much conflict and no resolution. That's the definition of a bad story.

imanononeimanononeabout 10 years ago
another great JPB story.

Keep it up Bob.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001about 10 years ago
Doesn't Work

Bob,

Same as usual. Frank is just a cuckhold. Challenge for you JPB. Let just one of your male leads get some balls, just once, Bob.

toolman4243toolman4243about 10 years ago
JPB= Just Pass the Balls

I agree he lost them long ago, not only does he get off being a wimp,he probably

gets off on use bashing him on here.So i doubt he'll stop with these weak as male

leads in his stories.

textosteronetextosteroneabout 10 years ago
Nothing in this story was believable

Why stay together when the kids are already in their teens?

Any guy would want to know why. And to that end... if she can stop that easily then

why did she do it in the first place.

If you don't answer "why?" then there is no story.

No believable.

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
Girls

He should do a DNA on his girls

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

boring

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
the 2 cunt daughters

What makes the story so ridiculous is that once the husband has full knowledge of the cunt whore wife activities ... He swears that the marriage is over and that it's not going to stand. And yet a few paragraphs later they are still married.??

The suppose of explanation WHY the idiot been decided to keep the facade of the marriage together makes no sense since the girls already knew what was going on ... and the knew for more 2 years.

16 year old kids that decide it is OK for dad to be a cuckold and NOT say word 1 to their mom about respecting their father... are not by definition kids which are worthy of being concerned about.

Even worse was their decision to keep that information separate from their dad because it was in their best interest to do so. Perhaps the kids thought that the mom was only fucking One man? Although that clearly is unlikely given the story.

If they really believed that their mom was only having a fair with one man ... then once they found out however from their father that she was fucking a LOT and LOTS of other men the daughters reaction SHOULD of been very different

.

The fact that they did not react this way means that the new to what sort of horrible cunt / whore their mom was and they were perfectly willing to accept the risk that your father might catch a STD or DIE from his ignorance of catching for example AIDS.

This is a terrible awful story filled with monster plot holes and motivations and make no sense

bandyoubandyouabout 10 years ago
I liked it

Good read as always

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
This story made

absolutely no sense. I see the moral as "fuck around with your entire company, fathers will always stay for the kids. Then your pussy will blind and bind them to you no matter what." He never even bothered with condoms even after getting checked out... or did he even bother to do that? The idiot is an accident waiting to happen.

Damn, another gold plated pussy story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Gotta go with 1516

The twins find out at 14. They have few other female role models. A lot of the comments assume that early teens have the empathy and emotional maturity of middle-age adults. Hubby staying in the same house allows him to discuss the hurt he suffers, and the consequences of the adjusted relationship (NO, not the 'creampie curtailment' part, you filthy reader!) May not be (IS NOT) the ideal way to raise two female teens, but Sweetie inadvertently squashed that two years ago! Best of the options Hubby is left with! No kids in the picture? BTB over a slow flame!!!

Main quibble is the likelihood of Sweetie going 'cold turkey' on her penchant for 'hot cock!' But, looking at her fuck-buddy choices, career-gain seems to be more of a motive than giant, indefatigable peckers! Resigning her job was a good device to make it a bit more plausible!

Frankly, I would have preferred that Hubby discuss, with the twins, that they start giving clues to Mom that they have known about her extra-curricular activity for a long time! Once that secret is 'outed', Sweetie could then give them MUCH better advice about how to NOT screw up a (NO - three) good relationship(s)!

5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

It is certainly admirable to think that this woman could change and finally become the wife she should have been all along. I feel like that was what you were going for. Kids connive to keep mom and dad together, wife fights to keep her marriage, etc. And the readers applaud the tale of reconciliation. only problem is that it ridiculously stretches the bounds of reason, and you made no attempt to flesh out the plot to make it somehow reasonable. At the end of the day, the reader has to be able to accept your premise. No reasonable person could accept that this wife could suddenly stop screwing everyone in sight and become faithful. No reasonable husband would accept that. She was screwing around because she was a sex addict, had no respect for the husband, was being blackmailed, or some other reason. You made it seem like she was doing it just because, no real reason. It is just what she did to pass the time. Really? And because of that, she was just able to stop cold. Impossible. Unless you give the reader some compelling reason to accept that notion.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Cast of Repellant Characters

Wife, daughters, and Frank are some of the most repellant characters I have come across.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
5* read, of course.

Some people will not like this story. Why? Because it's too realistic.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Typical JPB characters ...

Note that the wife never apologizes or shows any remorse - nobody writes women better than JPB and PapaToad. The only thing she refrained from was blaming hubby for her wayward ways. I think I would wait until the girls went to college and then attempt to upgrade, a la "Fifth Place."

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
Repugnant

Sick cuck story

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Mystery Tale

Typical JPB from beginning to end full of strange twists, a perhaps nympho for a wife,

and a lazy man in the cuckold seat. We do not know Why or What...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
I hate to say this but . . .

I feel this story is just boilerplate JPB. Similar to a lawyer's use of a template for a will, JPB writes story after formula story, 2-3 page length, reasonably-good writing, generally written in the first person, with hubby torn as-to what he will do when his wife's cheating stares him in the face. Further, the ending nearly always fails to fully resolve the marital conflict. Fun read as per usual, but not much different than many other recent JPB stories. Three stars.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
A Clinker

Keeping that 800 pound gorilla in the room by design is a recipe for mutual lifelong drudgery. You figure it out.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
JPB Fucking with the Status Quo again. LOL

Hubby kept Wifey around as a sex slave. Not my choice for dealing with a cheater, but JPB, in his own twisted way, made it work.

3 Stars.

DB71DB71about 10 years ago
More realistic than not

I had an uncle and aunt who ended up staying together till my cousins were out of the house. Then they divorced. It happened much like this in that, they were more like roommates than spouces. But there were always "loud discussions" that affected everyone. In the end I think their staying together did as much, if not more, damage than if they just divorced as soon as whatever happened, happened. Both my cousins have problems with relationships as adults.

I did ask my uncle years later what happened between them. He wouldn't tell me the cause, only that it was bad enough that he couldn't stay married to her. Anyway, this story kinda reminded me about what happened to them.

I enjoyed the story, thanks Bob.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
I agree with D71

It does more damage than good. The kids tend to be jaded when the parents stay together in a loveless home. The have issues in their own marriages. The ones that survive the divorce have their issue to but get along with their parents better.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
JPG you published this story before

Maybe I am not in the new submissions section, so sorry for the criticism if I am not

WoodyKCWoodyKCabout 10 years ago
Decent writing

But weak male and finish, disappointing overall. I like to enjoy reading, this wasn't.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
To Stay or to Go

One thing is certain, get divorced and the father will only see his kids once in a while. Few divorces are amicable and the kids are always in the middle. At least if you stay married you can protect the children from their crazy mother and the losers she would otherwise bring home. Marriage and family is not all about "love and happiness" a lot of it is about filling the roles and being there to do that. Divorced parents inevitably are not as connected to the kids because they are developing there external lives and splitting their time. In this case the wife's behavior was extreme and could be considered pathological. It was very self destructive and risky behavior. She clearly has serious mental problems and is likely an unfit mother. Even so, if you were foolish to take that to court and the judge will fuck you with it. So, there are many out there, just doing time until the kids go to college. Most of them are not even cheaters, just miserable people who did not want to put in the work that a marriage takes!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Probably truer than we like to admit

I guess at 16 the girls are old enough to tell, but not to discuss details, or maybe it's just me. A lot of couples Are in a companion marriage where sex is a thing of the past, and one of the partners has settled for it. If he likes lots of sex, he's setting it. And he gets along with the wife. Many many people have it worse.

Maybe JPB w as too truthful here. Real marriages can be like that.

Chilley

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I would have...

...kicked her cheating ass out on the street, where it belongs and gone BTB...

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
A five, but oh my...

Good story, original, easy to read, emotional.

First, always put the children first and you did.

Second, yes the girls acted selfishly, but they were in that 12-18 range when selfish is very normal. I know this as an observable fact.

Third, and here's my problem. What she did would gnaw at me night and day. Our protagonist saw her! He had to bear it for two years until the girls went to college. How humiliating! If the two years hadn't destroyed me then the day they left for college would be the day I moved out. I would have walked out and never looked back.

Fourth, I don't care what anybody else said you did finish this story.

Last, everything you write is fun to read. You set a high standard. Thanks! Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Cuckold tale from JPB

The King of the Cuckold authors is back and more pathetic than ever!

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
He's a forgiving father

Cheating wife and daughters who knew and said nothing would all be dead to me.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Detractors

Carvohi and Chilleywilly have it right, this is closer to reality than most stories on this site, thoughts of "look before you leap" "making the best of a bad job" come to mind, I think that one day they will have the conversation which would make a very interesting read, however bad a situation sometimes the only way is forward establishing a better understanding of each other and lead to a stronger relationship, a big factor in this situation is age what you may do in your twenties is not necessarily the best thing to do in your forties, life is fraught with many problems and we are not perfect " there's many a slip twixt cup and lip", consider the alternatives, there is no perfect solution.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
fifteen16

I think this is more than a little dry and consequence free. What is happening to her? Nothing. She gets as much sex as she wants on HER terms and the man doesn't seem to care.

There were elaborate rationalizations why 'we need to keep acting normal' but there is very little 'normal' after finding out your wife is the company pin cushion. And this is literally the case.

Bob does dialogue and rationalizations to a treat, but his emoting sucks rocks. Except for the husband's inner dialogue, what has changed between what Maxine had before and what she has now? Nothing except he makes her kiss him in the cheek. Nothing except she doesn't get her pussy eaten. Cry me a river! She isn't even having to quit her job! She shows no sense that she is suffering at all. I don't mandate suffering, but the absolutely flat reaction of both people is jaw dropping. One crying jag on her part. A gut twist on his.

Compare this to the (sometimes overwrought) work to TheUnorginalist. There you got a sense that the man felt something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
puke

This pussy whipped piece of shit makes me want to puke. After 18 years she probably decided she had to try and find a real man. If I found out my daughters had withheld this information from me, I would have disowned them. The three bitches belong together. Every one of those mother fuckers would be eating through straws and their voices would be three octaves higher. If she would not have agreed to my terms of divorce........well, accidents do happen. JPB stands for just pussy Bob. One fucking star....and that's one too many.

spredmspredmover 9 years ago
real life

This happens to men more than you think, young daughters find out don't want to hurt Dad, he finds out, knows what he is going to lose if divorces, just lives with it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
How much bullshit can be fit in one story...?

She cheats on him and he doesn't want a divorce for the kid's sake... ok, I can buy that...

He doesn't believe she'll be faithful after confronting her and gets himself tested... also believable...

But then he doesn't insist on condoms with her at all times...? Not likely - otherwise why bother getting tested since clearly either he suddenly believes in her fidelity or trusts all of her potential sex partners, neither of which are even remotely believable.

And that's clearly the kind of thing where he points out to his daughters when he finds out their boyfriends or husbands or significant others are cheating on them years later that he will, of course, follow their lead and not tell them since obviously he'd rather they be able to be deluded and live in their lie than know the truth... especially since the daughters ALSO put his health at risk. But that's ok, after all, they didn't want their parents divorced. So what if he got sick or died as a result.

And so what if she knows that the kids know...? Let her realize that she's been so blatant about it that her own children have been effected, that she's messed things up for them as well - is there really an end to the amount of unhappiness he should want HER to experience...?

And what's this crap about her asking his permission before dancing with other guys because "she's his and always has been"...?!? What part of fucking other guys figures into that load of crap...?

And him wondering at the end if he maybe did anything that caused her to do it...??? What could he possibly have done that wouldn't have been OBVIOUS to even him that would result in her slutting around, especially in their home...?

Here's the answer to your question, hubby... what you did wrong is either marry a slut or at least a woman who couldn't (or worse yet didn't want to) keep herself from BECOMING a slut.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I liked the story but I would have made one addition.

I would have sued the shit out of her company, her boss and everyone that I knew or guessed that had screwed her. He wimped out on that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So he stayed for the kids

Don't know how he could stomach looking at his cheating wife. She never really did seem very sorry for her actions. And I really found it hard to believe he let all the men that screwed her get away with it. He needed to retire on the lawsuits he filed against them and the Companies they worked for. That way he could have gotten custody, had a nice house for the girls and been rid of the slut. The usual well told JPB story with a terrible conclusion.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Seeing it the wrong way

It wasn't about creameries lurking goodness or a lack of character on his part. It was simple math.

Was Love(kids) + love (lifestyle) > or < Hatred(wife)?

So instead of cursing him for his lack of hate, I'll bless him for the love of his daughters.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW TO PICK ANOTHERS BRAIN

even for the feeble minded, you cant, TK U MLJ LV NV

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
The girls were old enough

that they would have been allowed to choose which parent they wanted to be with.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
weak

Too weak.

Should have put a PI on her, document the boss and anyone else above her at her job.

Might not get anything from "alienation of affection" or morals clause suits but those in positions of authority are still vulnerable to sexual harassment suits.

Also documenting her other lovers, so the info could be given to the wives of any of them that were married, they don't care about his marriage why give them a pass?

As soon as he confronted her he should have insisted on condoms, not just stopping giving her oral.

Should have started a when it goes down the drain fund.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
better yet

JPB's "Becoming a Slut Husband" series has better responses to cheating wives.

No point being faithful to a cheater.

As soon as the vows were broken by one of them all deals were off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My problem

Alright the girls went to college so the reason to stay in this marriage disappear. Now to divorce her! I agree Tw0Cr0ws (with some different) when he started the divorce he should send the evidence to the wives...............

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Too Wimpy For Me

The girls should tell their mother that if she doesn’t quit her job and stop cheating that they will tell their father, and ask the court to grant him custody. Because as much as they say they don’t want to choose, they ARE choosing, and they are choosing their CHEATING mother over their FAITHFUL father!

And why DOESN’T he tell her that the girls know what a cheating slut she is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain dumb.

He just rolls over and accepts her cheating. And why wasn't he concerned about catching something from her, forget oral sex? Sorry but I prefer my men with at least a little backbone. He doesn't divorce his cheating wife. He doesn't hire a PI and go after the Company. He doesn't do anything to all of the men that were fucking his wife. Basically all he did was whine at her and then live with her, giving her all the sex she wanted. Basically rewarded her for her behavior. Believed everything she said. And he never wanted to know why? This guy WAS an ostrich! Bad ending Bob. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic

Hmmmm....pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two Stars

Didn't care for it. Two stars.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
The point was ?

Sorry Bob but sometimes it's like you write just for the sake of written. You certainly are a volume writer and you do give FTDS a lot of potential story's to finish. But I just didn't get the point of this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* pathetic wimp cuckold "man"

1* for keeping the whore .

hope she gives cuck-boy aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Appreciated reading a JPB where everyone acts like adults

Hurrah! Adults taking and not using the usual, trademark JPB wall-of-silence snit to incredible excess and not using scorched-earth tactics.

I didn't know Bob could do it.

:) MusicGuy

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
these are the female i would love to kill

if they were mine and my wife's, a trip to a remote location dissection and slow death, yes that would suit me fine.

I would make her watch as i killed the girls first.....they have no moral center for daddy so fuck em all. Then i would just disappear, for 10 years then start wiping out all their families....what a story it would make.

As sick as this shit i just read, well maybe only with a high body count could it be as evil

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh dear

No logic to it whatsoever.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Girls go to college, Maxi goes out on the street

I hope he has been stashing some cash away. Sell the house, it is tainted anyway. He should have insisted on condoms from the moment he found out. Once the girls head out, he should tell her they knew for years then hand her the divorce papers. But sounds like none of that will happen since he is totally pussy whipped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh?

Then what happened? Did they stay together after the girls left for college? Why? He didn't love her, anymore. ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Called, "DIVORCE"

He should of, if for no other reason, gotten the divorce as-soon-as he found out she was a cheating slut. Hell, even his girls knew before her did, that means the whole town knew. Staying because if his girls was a mute reason, any judge would of given the girls the opporunity to choose which parent they wanted to stay with, and of course the house goes with them.

viper086956viper086956over 6 years ago
GIRLS?!

I thought this story good, but not writing that he had done DNA tests on his girls to make sure they were his is a big oversite. As promiscuious as his wife was, that should have been his first concern.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

My kind of story.

Sugna says, "there is life after divorce. Why not move on?" I know of a guy who moved on when his wife left. Moved to alcoholism and going some states away to get dried out. Then moved on to shacked up with another gal. Finally moved on to suicide. Others pointed out the lonely apartment. A neat literotica revenge story is not real life.

Anyway, this is my kind of story. Why have the wife learn from her mistakes and then the NEXT guy is the one who benefits from what hubby suffered for her to learn? The only thing I'd wish for this story is a little more spoken contrition/remorse on her part and some more recognition on his part that she realizes her flagrant missdeeds and he begins to lighten up on her. Want someone devoted to you? Give them undeserved kindness.

I agree with Fifteen16 wholeheartedly.

I want more stories where they go through the crucible and come out welded tegether stronger instead of blown apart. Carrying grudges and hatred for years makes a good story but is a miserable way to live.

Paul in Oklahoma

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
LOL

Oh man it's going to be terrible when he finds out his girls are also a bunch of whores too. Although he might actually get off on that.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Forgot

It's not the love for his daughters that's keeping the family together. He's a wimp and doesn't want to deal with change. If he did love his daughters than he would actually do right by them and teach them that what's going on is wrong. That sets a bad example that he let it go on. Now his daughters think it's okay to cheat too and it won't matter.

Look at him when he thinks to himself. He justifies everyone that goes on is just whatever. He doesn't want to deal with change. He no longer loves his wife, but he'll stay with her because he gets sex. Relationship between him and his daughters was probably average at best anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was a pretty big lack of self esteem

but like he said it got him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All of this "He didn't care" was baloney.

He cares enough to worry about what she's doing while he's gone. He worries about it enough to be concerned what they are going to do when the girls leave. He's worried about it enough to get a health care screening. He's never going to love her again. Why stay married after the kids are gone to college? Why wouldn't he let the wives and girlfriends of the other men know what they were doing? Why not try to get ahead on their finances so that when he does divorce her he won't completely lose his ass?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Betrayed by the whole family

Fuck the kids and wife. Move on and train your next kids not to promote being a cuckold just to keep your family together just for selfish reasons

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

But still a 5* for me, even if I coiuld never have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did she let him fuck her ass though?

I wanted to know about that.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Bigger Man than me

Gotta give it to him to keep her. But in the long run she supposedly gave up her extracellular sex. Being in a coexistence relationship is one way. Like I said bigger man than me. But no way in hell the other get off scott free. Those bastards gonna pay one way or the other. Me if she really wanted to make it up then she gonna each one back in the sack while its be recorded. the a dvd of each one sent to the wives, and one sent corporate in a law suit, All this after she change jobs.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story, but hard to believe.

The pain of betrayal would make it very difficult to share a life with her. Either he loved her in spite of everything, or he never did. However, it was an interesting tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fool

He is a fool.If he as going to co-exist with her,once she gave her notice he should have sued the firm and all her lover's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

When the two girls after breakfast asked to be kept in the loop, I would had told them to check back with me in two years.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
I understand you wanting to have a character that would just “stick his head in the sand”...

... so he needs no explanation of the whys of his wife’s infidelities. I couldn’t do it, but I can imagine men who can. But that’s irregardless. In the story he may wish to remain ignorant, which is fine; he’s your creation. But I DO want to know the why, and you don’t supply it. Not even a hint. So for that I can only give this 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Right

Anon 3/11/19,As got it spot on.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND...DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT BE SEEN

reminds one of Maxi-Ann sifting sand ..all day....all night, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good, but

A pretty good story, but I just can't see staying with a wife cheating as long, and as often as Maxi. Also, after she left.her job, why not go after the VP and other guys she was having an affair eith? Good but unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story but ....

This part does not fit with an angry jealous hurt man to me ...

It was a disappointment in a way. As far as I knew I'd never had sloppy seconds before and it might have been my only chance to find out what it was like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Than One.

For two years the twins had been covering for their mother. Seems to me there was more than one betrayal going on. He should have cashed - out and disappeared.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

He's worried about losing the girls, but they're old enough to choose to live with him.

I also hate the "not want to choose sides" crap. There's an innocent party, and a guilty party. By not siding against the guilty party, you're siding against the innocent party!

He should DEFINITELY tell her that the girls know! That might be the slap to the face to get her to stop.

His daughters want him to "cut her some slack?" I'd be sure to warn any potential fiances about their casual attitude towards cheating!

I STILL don't understand why he doesn't want her to know that the girls know!

I can't believe that she could just turn off the sluttiness.

"It was easier for me to convince myself that Maxi was just oversexed and needed more than any one man could provide." - If that was the case, then how could she stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Bob The cuck ladies And gentleman, another try of Mixing cuck fetish with btb ... i guess Bob is Using a prepared Document for his stories, fill in Name of The husband here, wifes Name here ... So predictible, The character so Deep like a puddle of rain on The street

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
lesson

that's the life lesson you instill in your daughter's? that it's okay to be a slut? even they weren't okay with it and possessive of another boy in school. yet they wanted their father to stay together with a whore out of convenience? I never get how someone WANTS to continue having sex with someone, knowing they are cheating, like you are somehow using them to masturbate through intercourse. lol

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
The girks have not seen a healthy relationship to pattern their future ones after

He did them more harm than good giving in this way. Roger and the boys will all have their guards down by now. Time to bring the pain.

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
Not a great story...

... for two basic reasons. Firstly, it had a shitty, anti-climactic nothing of an ending that made Frank appear to be a lazy moron with no pride who thinks with his cock. Most importantly, though, the story sucked because his daughters were two of the most selfish bitches ever. They didn't bother to tell their father that their mother was a raging slut because they wanted them to stay together while they still lived there? Seriously? Then they encourage him to stay and give him a thumbs up for scoring with their whore of a mother? What the fuck is wrong with these bitches?

Not a good story at all. It had a decent setup but nobody can enjoy a story with nothing but asshole characters.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Simply put he should have ditched the bitch and the kids too, they knew for two years and couldn’t be assed to tell him.

Staying together for the children is a rather transparent excuse to cover up the embarrassing fact he enjoyed his wife screwing other guys.

Which is a familiar theme for JPB’s male protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE STORY WAS OK

A guy is furious and angry knowing his wife has been having sex with multiple people and he thinks ...... As far as I knew I'd never had sloppy seconds before and it might have been my only chance to find out what it was like.

NOPE

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

I don’t like the idea of staying with a cheating bitch for any reason, especially “the children”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What did the girls get out of this relationship?

An object lesson that it's ok to fuck around on your husband as long as you have kids and can threaten that he'll lose them.

Another (un?)intended consequence of no-fault divorce.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Wow, JPB! Could you have done anything more to make this dude more of a wimpy cuckold? How about letting him go ahead and clean the cum out of? Could he have looked like more of a pussy to his daughters that he's supposed to be teaching?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you're typical...shit

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Jesus, what a cuck story this is! What is this constant BS about men being screwed in divorce? How so? Sharing 50-50 is not screwed, paying for children is not screwed, they are your children, you get visitations and likely you would not be a good caretaker anyway. Alimony is equally applied depending on difference of incomes. So ... where is the screwup?

If you want to stay in marriage make a postnup.

And staying with a whore (this is what the "Maxine" character is supposed to be) makes absolutely no sense at all. What sort of message that sends to female children?

Although this sort of cheating is more of male imagination than any likely reality. Company whore is a fantasy, there is no company this would go on for years without some female employee making a complaint to HR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic tragic cuc story about a wimp with no balls and no guts!

Who is satisfied to suck it up and accept the cheating slut whore?

No enjoyment or entertainment trying to stay calm through the crap of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hmm, this was a man right? not a lesbian dressing the man part and being the "husband"?

Cause this was just to far out thereto believe.

You have to make your characters at least a little realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you need to change your handle to JPD - just plain dumb. Just plain wimp cuck. The girls KNOW she has been fucking other men; but you have to make a pretense of getting along with her? Then there is the girls defending the slut and telling Dad to be nice? phfffftttt!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...