All Comments on 'Frank and Tanya'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another wife, another gangbang for Bob. At least this one had a decent ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No way would I have married that Cheating Slut . Without Trust can their be a happy Marriage ? I do not think so

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You keep on repeating the same plot over and over in multiple stories with little variation.

I do like the hint of violence, this is how my mind works and I really do not understand people that say "I wouldn't hurt this or that". I would have no problem hurting either party involved in cheating, and I would have 0 problem hurting blackmailer. And if I would end up in jail I would live my life to get out and end the life of the one who put me in. I know a lot of guys like that and that is what amazes me - how little of them show up in these LW stories.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Braindead

He is brain dead.She refuses even to date him for eight years ,yet when she is in trouble,he helps her instead of treating her like she treated him.Also did she make VP,inherit her millions and reconnect with her sister?.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Page 1:

He's a glutton for punishment and he can't pick women for shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Again, damn good and orginal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone sane would immediately run from a pregnant woman who was gangbanged, but doesn't even know if it was rape.

Especially someone who clearly valued her career above everything.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

WHY DID IT END SO SOON? IT WAS JUST GETTING INTERESTING! IT COULD HAVE GONE A LOT FARTHER TO ANSWER A LOT OF RAISED QUESTIONS. WILL TANYA'S AND FRANK'S FAMILY FIND OUT THE REAL STORY ABOUT THEIR MARRAGE OF CONVIENCE? `WILL TANYA'S SISTER COME BACK INTO THE FAMILY FOLD? HOW LONG DOES PARADISE LAST WITH FRANK AND TANYA? DOES TANYA MAKE V.P.? DO MORE PICTURES SURFACE AND DOES ANYONE GO TO JAIL OR WORSE? DOES OFFICE POLITICS COME INTO PLAY CONCERNNING THE RAPISTS? SEE, MANY QUESTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES FOR A BETTER STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your better stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Felt like an abrupt ending, it did a 180 in terms of story direction and then ended in a very unsatisfying way. Again I have to wonder why so many of your stories are LW when they barely have any LW or don't at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Hard to believe a guy would do something like that. But then I’m a guy, and if the girl was hot enough….who knows? I liked the way they dealt with the blackmailer but I thought the story ended too abruptly. There should have been more, if only to let us readers know if they made it work. Or not.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

A typical JPB story of justice... at least HIS version of it.

This 5-star tale DOES feel like it's Chapter 1...

...any more coming ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would have been more interesting if the baby turned out to be black !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great 4 star story. Would be 5 stars 🌟 if there were more of an ending. It’s fun to read just what all was done to the bastard. I’m thinking that so many Literotica stories have the same outline because most authors have read many stories here and are consciously or unconsciously fitting into the same formula.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a pretty interesting story but damn man you need a continuation. Why the hell would you just stop the story before a satisfactory conclusion. If this how your stories end this the last one I read. Story could be a 5 but I gave it a 1 for being incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unfinished...

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Makings

Makings of a decent story until it ended abruptly.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

I liked it. Nice job Pard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story up to this point is great. Now we just need an ending without which it's a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

JPB apparently doesn't know how to finish a story. Even a few additional paragraphs could do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a sad state of affairs when folks think they know a story better than the writer! Pathetic ! Thanks for the tale Bob, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...