All Comments on 'Frank's Party'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Wow!! Very hot story. After reading this I think I'd like the idea of Frank inviting my wife an I to one of his parties. Then I would stand back and watch him seduce my wife out of her panties take her into his bedroom and screw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hummm

Not sure about this one... I will refrain from a vote until I see the next chapter... This one is moving way too fast... To me in this story the characters are going to get exactly what they are Shooting for... and Ole Linda will be 1. knocked up 2. about a dozen STDs.. I am interested how the author is going to pull this one out

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Uneven quality about this...

For example, you started out in past tense, switched in the middle to present tense for no apparent reason, then went back to finish in past tense.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
I have difficulty . . .

. . . appreciating these Brit stories. The actions, reaction and lack of actions by the characters just don't often make sense to me. There is something about the British culture that is so vastly disjointed from American culture.

This story was fairly well written, it just didn't connect with me as reader.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Structure a little confusing.

Structure was a bit all over the place but didn't mind the story. At the party a different name is used before the character has been introduced to the reader.

I don't think it was too fast. The wife had previous contact with Frank and commented on his "hands on" approach but still wanted to go to the party. She was obviously up for whatever was going to happen.

The husband allowed them to at first, play with her arse while talking then dancing. He could have made a scene and grabbed his wife and stormed out but he didn't. He was basically consenting to her seduction.

As for believability, I guess that depends if you buy into the cuckold thing. Personally I don't go for the "wanking as the wife gets nailed" bit but apart from that I thought the sex scene was good. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story your wife gets well fucked and you enjoy the show.

Interesting party seemed a little weak at the onset but warmed up to the story. The boss fucked your wife after she was warmed up by subordinates . The story should have ended with having her well fucked by all three while you enjoyed the show,then take her home and fuck her for a final nightcap.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Gave the trolls a reason to throw a fit

I hope you do a chapter two. After all, there are two more studs with hard cocks to fuck and breed her. But Frank must be a perv. Maybe he will have cuckold come over, strip, and eat his seed to clean her a bit. Then have him start to suck his cock as he watches the next man fuck and breed her. Only to clean both of them again. More pictures and control

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Went off the rails

Good beginning then went off the rails and the story just stopped, there was no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There's going to be a next chapter.....right!!!??

Design82Design82over 10 years ago

Brilliantly written..........got inside the mind of each participant........and so hot.

THAT'S how I'd like MY wife to get fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and was only agitated because of how she went about setting her husband up.

She had discovered that the party was probably a fuckfest and her boss giving her dress code instructions completed her knowledge of events to come.

She didn't fully explain to her husband and wouldn't let him see her attire until they were ready to leave so...

Her boss was right when he said he knew he would fuck her, she had that aura about her and he knew. He knew something her husband wasn't aware of...his wife was/is a closet slut.

The ending, she is making love (long passionate kissing with fucking) not just sex and then she looks her husband in the eye and tells Frank he has a nice cock and hopes there is more.

Well, hubby is slightly drunk and horny but - no where did you indicate he was a cuckold so I have to wonder what happens tomorrow, after they are home and sober. Interesting that hubby didn't get laid so now his wife is the company whore!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear annony is a closet fag and IT writes all thes scomments to try and get the LW

category changed. But we all know It's suckling cocks had hurt IT's tinny brain! I gave this a 5!

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Why are the husbands always such pussies, Are you guys who like this also like creampies? Its a decent story but just once I would like to read one where the husband wasnt such a girl

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
I agree

Why do u have the husbands agree and watch. Why not have one of them go bonkers on the assholes? Must be because u are an asshole. Never read your shit again

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Garbage

Only fags wimps and limp docked losers would allow any woman much less a wife be treated like a cum dumpster.... 1*****

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
"Oh yes there is more, so much more in store for you tonight."

"Oh yes there is more, so much more in store for you tonight."...Maybe some STD's...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why are the husbands so girly?

When you are the type of husband who wants only the best for his wife you come to enjoy the attraction she presents to other men, and their hands and their cocks.

Having watched my once shy wife blossom as each new man bolstered (fucked) her full of self esteem until she became a very confident woman. It is fascinating to watch as the woman who adores you falls prey to the next man who lets her know he wants her. To watch her eyes lock onto him and search for the words that will bring forth yet another strange cock she can guide into her pussy. Makes for an interesting relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the....

This is really bad. Anybody could write this.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HE CERTAINLY DESERVES

all the ramifications. TK U MLJ LV NV

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Yes

I agree with jay80. What a. Bunch of shit

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Well well

Seems the husband being left out makes for a very ugly divorce. This is another of the wife being a bitch knowing what was coming and not letting husband in the loop. Well the husband will wake up sometime and then the fights, resignations, etc begin. Looks like he will be moving, beating the crap out of boss, etc. Nice beginning to a divorce or btb story. Why not write it?î

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

oh, how original.

cheating cunt fucks anything with a dick while submissive cuck husband watches and wanks off.

Just put him in knickers begging for cream pies.

That will get the sissified cucks on here wanking themselves into comas!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Cuck Shit!

The opening premise rings false: "a guy called Frank, he is a friend of my boss, apparently it's a housewarming or something, anyway for some reason Frank asked my boss to invite us, I met him at work a week or so ago” – “A guy called Frank” A fried of your boss asks him to invite an employee to a housewarming?

For “some” reason? Are there any other employees invited?

“as I thought about it my cock started to stiffen.” – He doesn’t object to a strange guy telling his wife how to dress, down to her underwear, and he starts to get hard?!

“trimming her pussy” – Why in the hell does she need to trim her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Garbage story from a woman or loser wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No more

writer is well, morbid and a marriage hater.... last read for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excited

Now I am so excited to go to a party this Friday.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No real men left

You should have brought your wife a chastity belt or had her labia stapled or sown shut then castrated frank and his cohorts as any man allowing this crap to carry on is a cuck of the first order and should have been put down at birth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a poor man has that to be who wrote such a crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Its disgusting that man like you are out in the world!! Go home and wank to your fantasy if thats what you like!! But dont annoy others!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why No Action

I have yet to read a story where a husband seeing his wife being seduced and does something about it. Is it a necessary theme that the hubby stands and watches his wife being seduced and fucked by several people and just jacks off because its so erotic. That is bullshit most of us are not wired that way, at the first sign action would be taken against what ever was happening. I would like to read a story where the hubby took some action weather successful or not at least try to help his wife. Why all the cuck shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The UK or the US is this really the way a normal husband would react?

"Don't mind if I borrow you wife for a dance do you? it wasn't a question more a statement of intent"

You don't have to make a scene all you need to do is say yes I do mind.

Picking up on the previous comment it would be interesting to know how 100 typical husbands would react (assuming they don't have someone pointing a gun at them) if their wife was being molested by another man. Unlike here at Literotica I doubt most of them would just pull out their cock and masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A] the story is underappreciated! In my mind it is a very good wife sex story

Frank's Party was intended to be pornographic and pornographic it is!

Every paragraph of the story before Linda & her husband arrive at the party suggests in no uncertain terms that Linda is looking forward to going to the party. She knows it won't be a Bible Study evening, OK? She is presented with a rather unusual dress code, which she faithfully comies with.

That part prepares the readers for the party itself wich is an orgy.

The story is not without literary merits. I mean it.

It also is perfect to jackoff to! I mean that one too.

michaellajones, you did an excellent job! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting story

This is some fucked up shit. Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Sorry but Linda's husband nothing more than a cuckold wimp with his pea sized brain in the end of his cock.

Me I would have said to Linda before Frank had got his cock in come on we are going home if she refused then I would have said don't bother coming home, I'm seeing a Lawyer stay with Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY GUESS WHAT

Linda wouldn't give two rats balls if you left. Your wife did it and you cleaned her out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Worst of the Worst!

This is the most fucked up idiotic story on this site....I only finished it to see if Mike would kill someone or leave her slut ass and go home....God I am so pissed that this story is in my brain....I can only say that this writer is one fucked up person not only to even think this shit up but to put it down on paper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What was the body count?

And the bitch was among the deceased, right?

brinskibrinskiover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story .

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
WTF

Any man who knowingly lets his wife get fucked at a party is a faggot and a cuckold. Fuck this.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Typical Brit LW story.

It doesn't anger me, as apparently, it does some others, but the usual wimpy British husband character is so sappy, he's a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS CUCK SHIT. WIFE IS A CHEATING WIFE...

... that's why i gave this story a 5- (*****-)!

FYI guys, I all but begged my wife to sleep with her boss, but in her book, it was a no go (or @ least that's what she told me).

Hi michaellajones,

Thank you for this story.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

I Take It By The Comments! ....A lot of Readers are not happy with the story?....Yep and I'm one of those!...Why can't We Have A Hubby That Goes Ballistic and Does an Arnie or A Rambo or Even a Bruce Lee on the Assholes Who Fucked His Wife?....Now That would be a Great Story! ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You see, penney, the other readers don't have very much to do with the other patients at the institution you have been committed to, so it is very understandable that you find their discourse strange and unfamiliar. Once you accept your medication and get discharged, you'll meet many other people like that, and gain understanding of the world outside those closed doors of your ward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: *****- (5-)! Plz read the tags (voyeur - cuckold - group sex - hot wife); why eould anybody post a negative comment?

For me, the last 3 paragraphs are PRICELESS!

The story is short & sweet & erotic.

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG IF YOU READ THIS STORY PROVIDED YOU'RE INTO HOT WIFE SCENARIOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckshit

Damn I read some of this cuckshit :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cluck shit needs it own .....

Separate cluck shit from loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4)!

Design82 11/19/13 hit the nail on the head when he said:

"Brilliantly written... got inside the mind of each participant.. and so hot."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like very very much: ****+ (4+)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piece of shit story

No value in this at all

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of the better cuck writers in LW. But that's like saying a cottonmouth is one of the better venomous snakes to sleep with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆).

The story is very very erotic. Even thpugh it was written as a pornographic vignette, the writer has successfully created several characters that can be placed in other stories. For each of those fictitious characters I met more than one in the real world.

Let me state right away that I have had a pronounced voyeur since forever. I initially was not aware of the fact, but my voyeur side influenced my decision making process whenever I was to assert myself. Also as a young man I was a late bloomer & shy; I was tall but very skinny.

I met several "Franks" in my life. They all were rich, well connected, they pretended to be polite but they actually did not give a darn for people they did not need. One of them was the guy I chose to be my best man; I married a girl while still in college. He would often invite us to come over.

His father was an art dealer. Whenever I was in the swimming pool just me, he would walk away with my newly wed wife to show her the new item in his father's collection. He was in his swimming trunks, she wore a bikini. His hand was either on the small of her back or was gently resting on the love handle covering her hip bone. On the 3rd visit he took it upon himself to apply sunscreen lotion on my wife's back including the back of her legs. On the following visit my wife gave him a hug (as they usually did) & gave him a wet kiss on his lips. That day he applied the sunscreen lotion on all exposed parts of her body. On her ass (which he called 'derriere') he made a wedgy out of her bikini bottom so that the cheeks were exposed. He slowly but thoroughly applied the lotion on her butt cheeks & as he finished each of then he kissed each of them. He glanced at my trunks and pointed at my hard-on. "I am glad the 3 of us are on the same page..."

Later that day he invited us to join him at his grandpa's cabin. He added looming at me, "There is no point to discuss sleeping arrangement, the only bad is big enough for three." Then he looked at my wife, "I count on you to convince your husband... He has not said 'yes' yet... Wife's know how to convince their husbands."

That weekend the 3 of us lived in a ménage à trois.

In my case it meant that after he fucked 3 times she allegedly was too tired, so all I got a BJ per day.

My problem was that my wife was turning me on more and more.

Above was the 1st of my 3 marriages. All 3 wives cheated on me. I am still married to my 3rd wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Taken

Have seen my wife taken like this - never forgot it, she didn't either.

shirereeveshirereeveover 4 years ago
Story could've been better but nonetheless ...

Love the theme of a married woman following instructions from a stranger in order to be used by him for his (and her and her husband's) sexual pleasure.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
26thnc said it all

Kept waiting for cuckold to rise up and punish

Well cuckold fans enjoy

.000001 star

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Wow. Linda was a slut wife

Hubby should have joined in and turned it into a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another

Another wimp story.Does he dress in women's clothes at home?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fucking stupid story. Waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Once a cuckold

Almost always, in every situation, I am a split second from reverting back to who and what I really am.

My wife knows this and when some random man senses she is a cock hungry woman by nature, and makes any sort of move on her - we are available! I have taken her out and shown her off in public as an easy fuck many dozens of times so my wife knows a man who approaches her out of the blue is already aware she will be open to fucking him. Also - he knows I am a cuckold so I am OK with my wife being waylaid by a horny man. That is my nature and watching my wife get picked up turns me on immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Bravo! Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)! The storyline was imaginatively conceived & masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)!

Linda is a keeper. Period.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Typical cuck shit.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

There’s a thing that budding writers are told ‘Write what you know about’

You should draw your own conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0).

If you are into stories where a wife gets fucked before her husband's very eyes, this story may be a MUST READ for you.

This story is among my very favorite ones. It was intelligently conceived & very very skillfully crafted.

I hope you will read it with open mind.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck rubbish, not worth reading. Give it a wide berth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
same old crap

Why is it that most of the stories have the hubby standing around scared to death or getting a hard on watchi9ng his wife get screwed. In real life I don't think so. Get old after a few hundred

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "DEPRAVED" - If you want to talk about a total lack of respect, I think you're looking in the wrong direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delusional

firstly - delusional to think any sane husband is going to just let this happen - it does not - at least not without bloodshed.

Also what the hell has this got to do with politics from some of the commenters. They are clearly obsessed with their own inadequacies and helplessness. My understanding is that most republican private parties degenerate into this kind of thing. Does that help the storyline a bit better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****! ❤

👍👍.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
<1

as in zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
💚

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Linda is a keeper. Period.

I LOVE this story: ★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤+ (5+).

Pardon my French, this story is hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is nothing wrong about this story, quite on the contrary: it is an excellent wife sex story where Linda and her supportive husband knew exactly why they had been invited.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote: Frank opened the door himself, his eyes lit up when he saw Linda, he took her hand pulling her inside to him, he gave her a cheeky kiss on both cheeks as his arm slid round her waist.

"You look great Linda, come in, hi Mike hope the drive down was OK" with that he led us into the hallway, I followed them as Frank held my wife round her waist I could sense he was asserting his position over us and that I was to go along with whatever he wanted. Unquote.

❤. 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As of June 1 2021 this story has been favorited 129 times out of 206.4k views, which is 0.625 'faves' per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio.

In my book, this story, and probably its author too, have a solid fan base.

This story has got a lot of comments many of which are negative, like "cuck shit" and alike.

The Loving Wife category explicitely includes

(a) wives who have sex with other men, and

(b) husbands who accept them the way they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been aware since I was 18 or so that deep down in my psyche I had a kinky side: voyeurism, submissiveness, lack of self-confidence, low self esteem. Main part of the problem was that I was a late bloomer.

Something like this could have happened to me before I turned 30 or so. My best men would cop a feel of my newly-wed wife in his swimming pool. I payed dumb.

I once dropped her off at his place and went to send a registered letter and joined them afterwards. That night I noticed a hickey on her inner thigh!

Our relationship was steadily but surely going from bad to worse.

Luckily for me she fell in love with a lover and left me; all of a sudden I was a 30 year old divorcé. What did not kill me made me stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, another worthless chuck story. Out of the blue, his loving wife just decides to be a public slut for 3 men? I always wondered what teen boys did at summer camp. Now I know, they write for literotica!

One star, would have been zero if I could have.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

NASA and NORAD still can't catch those damn Martians and stop them from deploying their Martian Slut Ray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much, gave it a 4+

(4.4 = 88%!)

I'm copy pasting an earlier public comment which speaks for me too:

Quote: screwher - almost 8 years ago

My wife

Wow!! Very hot story. After reading this I think I'd like the idea of Frank inviting my wife an I to one of his parties. Then I would stand back and watch him seduce my wife out of her panties take her into his bedroom and screw her. End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from an earlier public comment.

"screwher - almost 8 years ago

My wife

Wow!! Very hot story. After reading this I think I'd like the idea of Frank inviting my wife and me to one of his parties. Then I would stand back and watch him seduce my wife out of her panties take her into his bedroom and screw her."

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Freaking Cuck story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You cou have finished it off with the hubby putting a bullet in the back of Frank’s self-entitled skull.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Another weak male story; as if no woman was able to say, "No" to a jerk. Not interesting as a device for a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it!

This is a five star story.

Michaellajones is one of the best writers on Literotica.

Linda is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

She reminds me of my first wife.

She started to cheat on me behind my back. I found out she was unfathful but never confronted her. The more brazenly she cheated the more she was turning me on.

I was under her spell.

Luckily for me she left me. It took me 3 or 4 weeks to be able to regain my sanity. Yet for months and moths after that my favorite jack-off fantasy was about my ex: she comes to me straight from another man's bed to first lick her pussy clean and then fuck her tirelessly and roughly like a man possessed. In another erotic fantasy, I would kiss every square inch of her unfaithful body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my next life I will be Linda's husband and I will share her with Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

In my book this is a very good story; I gave it a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ +)!

Some public comments are way too negative, almost hostile. It seems to me that refuse to accept the fact that not all women are faithful.

Loving Wives are married women who cheat when the right opportunity presents itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (Linda's husband thinks to himself):

"Saturday came round slowly the anticipation was almost unbearable, as my mind filled with images of what could happen let alone what I wanted to happen. All the while I was also aware that once we entered the party there may be no turning back, the conflicting feelings of arousal and jealousy fought for the upper hand in my head."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent wife sex story.

michaelajones managed to tell us so much on less than a page. With each paragraph, we learn more and more about Linda and her husband.

On the way to Frank's party Linda and her husband knows that Linda will be royally fucked by Frank. Her husband is not only fine with that, but it seems that such an eventuality is the mother of all his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mit gondolok erről a történetről...?:" Egyszerűen undorító, hiteltelen és felháborító!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, the hubby just stands doing nothing, around while all the other guys are groping and f***ing? It seems to me he could have/should have done some exploring on his own.

And then there should have been a BIG climax (pun intended) when they got home. That would have made me horny as all get out. If they even made it that far after leaving the party. So many unexplored possibilities!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

What shit!!! Another British CUCK...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- [4.65 = 93% = A (☆☆☆☆☆-)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story! Love it. Gave it a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

In this story, I identified with Linda's husband, and Frenk is fucking my wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous