All Comments on 'Frat Party'

by thestargazer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent start!

You really need to make a second part! To see how deep he's gonna be turned into a slut by Jay and Michelle!

Rexman9Rexman9over 16 years ago
Part 2 Please

Oh god yes. Fuck that dirty slut and make me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Cumslut is Born

A slut can't hide who she is. Please continue. I can't wait for her to learn how much she wants to be feminine, how much she craves cock. Give her what she wants and totally humiliate the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another piece of shit written

different between a man and a kid.make be different between a sissyboy and a man.who want that in their frat house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what the fuck?

the is a shit story. id kill that piece or shit as soon as i got free. then give the girl a taste of her own medecine. fucked up story man. you got problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nonsense

I would have willingly put her clothes on. I love anal sex especially with big guys. I'm not interested in genetic women except as friends. I like T-girls and love a nice cock getting me hot.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
Constructive criticism.

My constructive comments- I want you to know this story is a verrrry good Non-Consent/Reluctance story. The deception, the erotic/sexy teasing in the hallway, the shaving (mmmm), and his willingness to do whatever she asks... The betrayal, his panic at being trapped, the realization, the futile resistance at being ass-raped, and the humiliation of taking pleasure from being violated. The writing is good, too.

My 1st sentence carries the clue to my criticism. This story is so clearly Non-Consent/Reluctance. Nerve endings responding to unwanted stimulation does not indicate consent. As you can tell, I can appreciate a good N-C/R story. What I dislike is when I go looking for any kind of consensual story and find myself reading N-C/R.

Having said all that, I'd love to see some additional chapters (in the N-C/R category please). You've got the start to a lengthy series of this guy getting fucked by the rest of the team. Maybe a couple of the bi guys will take him home for spit-roasting, probably on video for maximum humiliation. After that, you might even revisit the characters when the victim starts his revenge (months or years later?). He'll get a couple of them before he messes up and finds himself in even deeper.

In any event, please keep writing.

krafttykrafttyover 6 years ago
stupid ass

Dumb shit!! That`s what happens when the little head rules!!

Dratini2011Dratini2011about 4 years ago

Wheres the second part??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it. I was hoping for a part 2 when his buddies come in to fuck, then maybe the rest of the team runs a train on him. 5 big stars for this and THANKS for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous