All Comments on 'Fraternal Ties'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story...

Please bring the next chapter. I m waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bring it on

I agree, I'm waiting with bated breath. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Me Too

The premise of this story is soooo way out. So vulnerable, like Wow where will you take it?? I love it, & can hardly wait for the next insalment!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Can't wait!

I can't wait to see where this goes. The fact that By picked up the racing book again last night makes me angry. This is a wonderful show of addiction and what is does to a family. I actually hope that through the story, she forgets her pill or gets sick, so she ends up pregnant with Franks baby. It would be a beautiful turn in the story. Thank you for another interesting plot, wifetheif.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many people have done a lot more for less reward.

Wanna_play70Wanna_play70almost 10 years ago
Great story!

This is my first comment ever, and I've been reading stories on Lit for well over a year. I absolutely love this, and hope there are many more chapters coming! Thank you! I'm off to read more of your stories, while I wait for more Fraternal Ties!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Def Original!

I gave 4 stars. Very original plot. Well done. You have a great writing style with vivid descriptions. Thanks for the great read! Hope to see more,

j

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 9 years ago
Very nice!

This was well written and I enjoyed this s well as many of your other submissions. I do hope this will continue. It is set up to be a good story playing out over several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Well done, I hope we can see the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start...

I'll give you props for an original story idea but an editor would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Truly A Deserved 6-Star Story

Now this is the kind of story I would love to read in a book length version. I am both looking forward to the next submission and fearful that I may never see it. I keep remembering what I have heard all my life. "It is just as easy to love a rich man as it is to love a poor one." If I were Jeanie, I would start enjoying the perks of this deal.And keep in mind that Bob dragged her into this mess, through no fault of her own. Personally, I am already in love with Frank and would not only be willing but anxious to do his bidding. Hopefully I won't have long to wait for the next installment.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Realy good

This is a really good start to what could be a highly rated series. But alas, you choose not to continue. Unfortunate for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow wheres the rest

started out great but to just leave us hanging.. rude

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 stars

4 want of more story!

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katabout 4 years ago

Wish I knew what happened at the end of the year....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star, because you failed to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just hate great stories that start and go no where. The author could done so much with this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing better than retired Dominic whore, to grow older with. What loving retirement that would be. Please keep writing on this story..

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

The plot is quite similar to the Robert Redford movie where he pays Woody Harlson $1M to spend a night with his wife (Demmi Moore) . . .

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

This is an awesome premise and start of a story...but it ended. That doesn't work for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous