Freakish Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

She stared at her fathers cock, “good” she thought, “nice and big, just the way I like them”. She looked up into his eyes as she slowly brought the cock to her lips and devoured it. Roy was amazed, not only didn’t Jill enjoy sucking cock, she would normally never even have sex with the lights on. Here she was sucking him off in the middle of the afternoon with the all the window drapes open.

Tricia wondered if her mom could give a good blowjob, she knew all the boys she sucked gave her five stars. Although this was not a boy, this was a grown man her own father. The thought of her actually sucking her father turned her on and she started fingering herself, bringing herself to an orgasm. Her father tried to pull her mouth away from her lips because he was about to cum, but she inhaled it more, holding his ass forcing his cock deep down her throat. He exploded into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it all, she loved cum and wanted her fathers seed.

Roy hadn’t had sex for 2 weeks, and couldn’t hold out long. He thought Jill would be pissed that he came in her mouth, but instead she smiled and licked her lips and then proceeded to lick his dick dry. She climbed onto the middle of the bed and spread her legs. Roy didn’t know what got into her but he wasn’t about to mess this up. He always wanted her to act more sexually but several years ago relented that she was never going to be the sex kitten he desired. Instead he went on trips and on his laptop in hotel rooms he surfed porno sites to fulfill his fantasy.

Roy climbed between her legs and started licking her pussy as he played with the nipples on her huge breasts. Tricia moaned, her father was eating her pussy, well not hers per see but for now it was. She mumbled “oh daddy” but she caught herself and didn’t think he noticed.

Roy enjoyed hearing her moan, Jill was usually so quiet when they infrequently had sex. He thought she heard her say “daddy” but it was probably “dats it”. As he ate her, his own penis became erect again. The hardness strained against the mattress and he need to fuck her.

Tricia wanted his cock and pulled his head toward her. They kissed and tasted her on his lips. She looked down between them and saw his cock posed at her cunt. She grabbed it and fed it into her pussy.

“Oh yeah baby…fuck me….fuck me hard…Roy”

Roy felt his cock fill her pussy and started sliding it in and out listening to her yelling his name. He didn’t understand what turned her into this sex animal, was it something she saw on Oprah or what, but he wasn’t going to argue about it now. He’ll ask her after he gets through fucking her pussy.

Tricia wanted to yell out “fuck me daddy” but was content in shouting it in her mind. She kept thinking “my daddy is fucking me, oh my daddy can fuck”. She wanted it all. She put her hands against his chest and slowly pushed him off. Roy thought he was doing something wrong maybe fucking her too hard, when she turned over and bent over, her ass in the air. Roy smiled, he had fucked her doggy style once, years ago, and Jill thought is “animalistic” and dirty.

Roy pushed his cock into his wife’s pussy and grabbed her ass. He fucked her hard like he had fantasized about. She had a great ass and he slapped it she yipped “yes slap my ass daddy” Roy smiled, I guess I don’t know my wife as well as I thought, she likes getting her ass slapped as if it was her dad slapping her.

“Yeah Jill, you’re a bad girl, daddy’s going to slap you”

Tricia was worried about the slip but was relieved when her father went along with it. She decided she need a thrill too and grabbed his cock pulled it out of her pussy and stuck it in her ass. Needless to say Roy was dumbfounded. Anal sex? This was something he never brought up before only because he was afraid his wife would think he was a pervert and deny him sex forever. Now he was fucking her in the ass. Her sweet tight ass.

Roy was about to cum again. He thrust his cock deep inside her ass gripping her ass pulling her towards him. Tricia felt the warmth of his cum pour into her butt. She fell flat on her stomach and smiled, “her dad had fucked her mouth, pussy and ass”.

Roy lay next to her stoking her hair.

“Jill, that was the best sex we have ever had. Tell me what got you going like that.?”

“Honey, there are some things you just can’t explain. But I can tell you this, if you ever bring this session up again, I will pretend it never happened and it never will again.”

She then kissed him, squeezed his penis and went to take a shower. She thought that would be the end of that. Tricia looked at her watch, it was almost 3PM, and where was her mother and what she was she up to?

Jill was getting dressed.

She woke up in the den, most of the kids were gone the other half were still fucking. She lost track of how many boys and girls she had sex with, the one thing she knew was she loved it. How could she have missed so much fun in her life?

Jill got dressed and tried to put her hair and makeup back together. She would never admonish Tricia about going out on the weekends again. She was glad she was having so much fun. She would talk to her to make sure she was on the pill and took precautions, but she would let her be her. In fact, she was feeling a little envious, back in her own body she would never cheat on her husband, but maybe she can get him to loosen up a bit sexually. She decided she was going to surprise him when she got back to normal.

Jill arrived at her house. Tricia saw her mother approaching the front door and ran down the stairs to greet her. She wondered if any of her friends told her about her lifestyle, if she were in trouble or even had any friends left.

When Jill opened the door she saw her body running toward her with outstretched arms. She too was happy to see her. They ran into each other’s arms and like a lightning flash a shock ran through their bodies. Jill pulled away and stared into her daughter’s eyes. They both smiled and hugged again.

Roy was at the top of the stairs and called down.

“Hey you two act like you haven’t seen each other in days, I am the one that was gone”

They smiled at each other. Jill walked up to Roy and gave him a passionate kiss leaving him with a bewildered look.

"Tricia, have a good time tonight" smiled her mother.

Tricia watched them and felt something dripping down from her pussy onto her thigh. She watched her mother take Roy back upstairs and winked at her. Tricia knew everything would be all right and better than back to normal.

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12