Free At Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandfather always treated me well, as did grandmother. But my poor mother, she didn't stand much of a chance, conform to his will, if she wanted to survive. I give her another nice orgasm, kiss her, then sit at her side and start gently cleaning her up.

"Was fantastic as always, baby girl." Still breathing a bit heavy mom massages my titties. "Honey, I must be a mess, lets go take a shower."

"We will, but first sexy lady, I'm going to eat your pussy and really fuck you." I lightly caress her pussy, sending a shiver through her body. Smiling I bend over and with my tongue trace circles around each nipple. "Being as you're much more relaxed you'll enjoy it ten times as much, might even coax a squirt or two out of you."

Arching her back she doesn't protest. "I'd like that. Can we use the ramp?"

"Yes, and I suppose my horny little monkey wants to try her new toys?"

"Um-m, that sounds like I'm getting spoiled again." She pulls me down and kisses me. "I don't need spoiled again, I just need you, baby girl."

"You'll always have me," I grin, "and I'll always spoil you."

She wiggles her bottom. "Even after you spank me?"

Cup her titty and kiss her. "Especially after I spank your cute bottom." I slip my hand down between her legs, barely brushing against her. "What do you want, sexy?"

"Um-m, I want that magnificent tongue of yours buried deep in me, to get me warmed up for that big cock of yours." She thrust upward trying to get more contact from my hand, but stops as soon as I lower my head. "Oh yes, eat my pussy, naughty girl."

Doesn't take long and she's howling, telling me how nasty I am, how good it feels, and she wants it done constantly. She gets hold of my head, pulling me tight into her pussy screaming she loves my long tongue.

I give her a breather while putting on my monster, then the orgasms kept coming. She finally waves me off, and I pull out. Take off my dick, then can't help myself and snap off a few pictures. By the second flash Janice realizes what is going on and bolts upright. "Oh no, stop that right now, you little stinker. I want those destroyed."

She paws at the camera, and I hold it just out of her reach. "Behave sexy girl, you look cute as all hell, and it's so we can remember your first time–"

"I'm going to get you back, baby girl. Can't believe you'd–"

"What?" Chuckling I kiss her. "You love being kinky, but don't want anyone knowing about it." Sobbing she hugs me, and I rub her back. "Sweetie, it's alright I won't develop them."

"Not that," she whimpers, "I don't want to look gross to you. I don't want you leaving cause–"

"Oh sexy girl, I'd never think you were gross. I just want to remember everything about you." She slides up and wraps her arms around my neck. I rub her back and give her a kiss. "I'd never hurt you, cutie, and I'll never leave you. Lets get you cleaned up and take a run to the jewelry store, after a trip to the lumberyard."

"Why?"

"To get the wood for your shelves and to reinforce your swing, cutie."

"No, silly," she smacks me on the chest, "the jewelers, why the jewelers?"

"Now, who is the silly one?" She scrunches up her face, and I kiss the tip of her nose. "What kind of husband would I be if I didn't get my wife a decent wedding ring?"

"Really?" She lightly beats on my shoulders. "I'd love a ring, baby girl. Um-m, what kind do you think I should get?"

"Hm-m," I brush the hair off her face, "I love your eyes, and get lost in them. So, I'm thinking emerald and diamonds, yellow gold, say an antique setting."

"Um-m, I like the sounds of that." Janice jumps off the bed, and tugs at my arm. "Come on, give me a bath, baby girl, and lets get going. I absolutely love being spoiled." She leaps into my arms. "You can take all the gross and nasty pictures of me you want to, baby girl."

"Honey," I kiss her deeply, "won't ever do anything you don't like."

Give my girl a bath, then get her dressed and take her out for brunch. We sit in a corner booth, mom slides over and sits close to me.

As we eat mom asks, "So, you still want to sell everything, and move?"

"Yep, start fresh. We'll need to put it in bearer bonds or something that can't be traced. Just can't move it from bank to bank."

She giggles. "You make it sound so mysterious, so naughty. Who will come looking for us?"

"It's not people from here looking for us I'm worried about." I shake my head. "It's those looking in to our past wherever we go. Good thing dad insisted I have his last name, it'll help a lot. Probably worrying over nothing, but better to be cautious."

"Um-huh, a trait you inherited from me, worrying." She pats my back. "I think you're going a bit overboard, but okay, baby girl. It's a buyer's market in real estate, especially rental property."

"How much will we lose?"

"Lose?" Janice wags a piece of toast at me. "Nothing, mom paid off all them with dad's life insurance, she didn't want to worry about it, which is where I got that trait. Probably what helped do her in, worrying about him exploding at the drop of a hat all those years, then he was gone." She sighs. "Well, she sold one, we only have three to deal with, and the house, so four. All totaled they might be worth four hundred thousand, but we'll be lucky to get three-fifty. If we wait for a seller's market we could get four-fifty."

"Your money mom, we should do what you think is best."

She hugs and kisses me. "It's our money, baby girl. I don't want to worry about anything but you, we sell it. Stock market was getting too flaky so I put everything in long-term cds, which most will be matured by then. Add my other accounts and we're talking another four hundred thousand. Nice money here, but California real estate, we might be better off in an apartment."

Shaking my head I roll my eyes. "I'm going to tape you tonight. We can't live in an apartment, remember, low-key? Won't work if you're always hitting high 'C' every night."

"Most mornings too." Mom grins. "If my baby girl is doing her job right." She giggles and kisses me. "Which you do splendidly." She shrugs. "Other option is concentrating in the north, where property is far cheaper."

"Don't care really," I wrinkle my nose, "but would prefer to stay out of the bigger cities."

She sighs. "You really think we will be able to sit together in California? Not that I want to have you fuck me in public, but I'd like our romantic outings to be romantic."

I hold her hand. "Not sure, sexy lady." I kiss her hand. "But, it can't be any worse than here."

"Alright, since that is settled," she takes a deep breath, "lets go get some lumber, we've got some work to do. Which you should've done yesterday, but–"

"You horny little thing." I giggle. "You're so bad, blaming me. It was you who wouldn't let me get out of bed."

We do not spend much time in the lumberyard, mom doesn't care what her shelves are made of, and seeing as I have my truck we buy full-length boards instead of having them cut. The jeweler's doesn't take too long either, seeing as she spots the perfect set right off. It is just like I suggested, a bit more ornate than I imagined and slightly larger stones, with a higher price tag. Still, it makes my girl happy, so I buy them.

We get a lady salesclerk, Marilyn, who takes mom's ring size, then grins. "Do you know the groom's ring size? Or he can come in any time."

"Don't know the size," I stick out my hand, "but we can take care of it now."

Marilyn breaks into a big smile. "Um-m, how sexy. Would you like a pair of the ladies' rings?"

"No, the set is fine," I smile, "perfect for the wife and me."

"Oh yes," Marilyn sighs, "very sexy, a gorgeous couple."

As we're leaving mom shakes her head. "Good thing not a lot of people in town know us, isn't it?" Snuggling up to me she giggles. "Marilyn was right, we make a gorgeous couple, or at least I feel that way when I'm with you, baby girl."

"Me too." I give her a kiss. "We have to get out of here before we get caught."

By eleven I have the swing up and mom breaking it in. She loves it and concedes, she gets a tad loud during good sex, and her new toys give her great sex. After a bit of adjusting I get the swing set perfect, and I'm able to stand while fucking my girl. Talk about getting good leverage, and it's near impossible to get in an uncomfortable position while eating pussy.

Swing is such a big hit we don't get around to giving all our new toys a second test drive. After dinner, it's my turn in the swing and I find it quite enjoyable too, a definite keeper.

* * *

to be continued

Wizard

12