All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 26'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Very nice

Good writing, as usual. But may I make a suggestion? Write longer chapters. Sure, it'll take longer to post, but it will also take a little longer to read. And trust me, I want to spend a bit of time reading something.

IceCold442IceCold442over 16 years ago
Agree with Jedi Khan

The story is continuing quite nicely, and the the sub-plots built into the main plot are great, but it would be SO much nicer to sit down and be able to read a chapter that lasted more than a page to a page and a half per. Will it make for a longer read, yes, but it will definitely be more satisfying at the end of the chapter. Great story though, and I hope to read many more chapters in the future.

usncanadausncanadaover 16 years ago
Third the comment

I'd like to agree with the previous two commenters. You're a wonderful writer, but it would certainly be nice for the chapters to be longer, and simply broken into sections. For a good example of some longer chapter work, maybe check out bluedragonauthor or slickman.

The point is, you're doing an excellent job. I just wish I had more at one time (and maybe...just throwing this out there...some more attention to the sex scenes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like most long winded commentaries this one ------

is worth exactly what the writer asks? It's free and worth only that

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WRITE AND POST YOUR OWN WAY

I usually only have time to make comments on your writings during the week on the weekend, but felt I needed to give you positive input on your writing and how you decide to post your writing. IT IS YOUR WRITING. The various people telling you how to write and how often to post your writing are looking at it from the wrong point of view, in my opinion. YOU are the WRITER. YOU DECIDE. I personally enjoy knowing that you will have a new post most days. I'm also a READER for the ENTIRE STORY. How you decide to post the story IS YOUR BUSINESS. So far, you have written a very unique story that is much more DETAILED, WELL WRITTEN, more THOUGHT PROVOKING, and explores more aspects of REAL LIFE than 99% of the other writing on this site. I LOVE YOUR STORY - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT YOUR WAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Boring............................................

and dull

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice plot twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous