Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to do the same, but I had not the luxury. As the sexual tension in her body was replaced by absolute torpor, her whole weight rested upon me and her breasts, no longer partly supported by her arms, enveloped my face so totally that I could not breathe. Despite my exhaustion, fear of asphyxiation gave me the strength to struggle out from underneath her and fall off the bed onto the floor, where I lay still for a long time, heaving and panting for breath and trying to regain the use of my limbs. When finally I was able to struggle upright I found the poor girl, blissed out beyond words of course, lying very awkwardly on her side. Owing to my weakened condition and the added problem of manipulating the weight of those unbelievable tits, it was with some difficulty that I laid her on her back in a more natural and comfortable position.

I staggered downstairs to the kitchen for some much-needed fluid replacement. It was as I was draining my second pint of milk that the sound of a key in the front door heralded Wendy's return from work.

12