The Quislin Complication

Story Info
#4 - The D&D situation gets complicated, and hotter!
16.3k words
4.68
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in the Quislin series. It might even be the climax, so to speak.

I'm going to assume you're already familiar with the group from the previous stories -- playful, mischievous, red-headed love of the narrator's life Carol, quieter, long-legged, beautiful Annie, tall, laconic Ben, wise-cracking Dale, and the narrator -- as well as their respective D&D characters: Quislin the playful half-elf cleric, Rayna the dark-haired elven ranger, Tohl the big, taciturn human fighter, and Shift the sarcastic halfling rogue. (The narrator is the group's dungeon master.)

There's a bit of a slower burn to this one, but I think the hot sex is worth the wait.

Once again, thanks to SilkPanther for some extremely helpful suggestions, and special thanks to Trixy, who has been wonderfully helpful and an excellent audience.

So, as I've said, after the rollicking summer of D&D and sex, that Fall semester fell into a very pleasant routine. We played D&D every other Friday evening and engaged in ND&D (Not Dungeons & Dragons) on the other Fridays but ended each Friday night with some playful group sex. On one of those ND&D Fridays, we'd gone out to play pool and wound up having a wild little orgy with some friends Carol and Annie made at the pool hall. Oh, yeah, and one of Carol's former students joined in. That was unexpected.

Jim, or "Jimmy" as Carol called him, was the first complication or hitch in what Annie had called the Quislin doctrine: basically, do what Quislin, priestess of the goddess of sex and mischief, would do. The pool outing was the first time we'd done anything with anyone outside our little group, let alone starting it in a public setting and carrying it over to somewhere that wasn't my place. This had added a level of chaos that was certainly exciting but brought with it additional risk.

Given our status as graduate students, it wouldn't do at all for our departments or the university to become aware that we were engaged in orgies with our students. Orgies without students might even be a problem. The question of how former students fit into things was something that would be debated over the weeks following the night of the "pool orgy" as Dale called it. Ben and Annie were most opposed to any kind of interactions between grad students and undergrads. Dale took the more libertarian position that as long as the undergrads were of legal age and not current students there was no problem. Carol and I were the undecided ones, seeing some merit to each side.

Assuming the undergraduate in question was an adult, it seemed at least plausible to think of any relationships as happening between consenting adults. The very real problem of power inequality was an issue we all took seriously. Well, Dale might not have, though he gave it lip service. Ben and Annie argued that there was the potential for a conflict of interest, particularly when any undergrad might wind up in one of our classes. Dale argued that there were a lot of teachers at the university, but also pointed out that reasoning didn't really apply to former students. Annie pointed out that there were majors who had taken several of her classes. Dale had to accept that fact, but then argued that at some point the prohibition on former students would have to lapse.

"Say you run into a former student ten years after they've graduated," Dale smiled.

"Just to make it interesting, you run into them at a sex club..."

"Are there still sex clubs?" Ben asked.

"Oh yeah!" Dale grinned. "But that's not the point. It would be just crazy to say,

'You're a former student so we can't have sex.'"

Everyone agreed he had a point. At least no one felt inclined to challenge his intuition. The fact that we were all naked and had just finished a spirited round of licking, sucking, and fucking might have had something to do with that.

I felt a need to reassure Carol. So, I said, "We're just talking about going forward, right?"

Ben raised his head from Annie's breast, "Going forward?"

"Well, the situation with Jim was awkward, sure, but it was an accident and it's past," I explained. "We're just talking about whether or not we do anything with any other undergrads in the future, right?"

"Oh, certainly," Annie put in, and the others agreed. Carol kissed my neck and snuggled in closer.

We all decided that we should, at the very least, make sure we maintained control of our ND&D activities in the future, to avoid accidentally having problematic individuals join in the fun.

At the time, I was only thinking of all this Jim business as a question of making Carol feel better about what had happened, but it turned out she was thinking of it in a different way. How that was only became clear a couple of weeks later.

I came home one Thursday afternoon and was delighted to see Carol's car parked outside my apartment. She had a schedule that gave her Tuesday and Thursday afternoon's completely off but usually used that time to work on her dissertation at her place. I hurried in, looking forward to some unexpected Carol-time.

Before I could even call "Honey, I'm home!" I heard something that tipped me off to the fact that things were different. It was probably a moan or something. I paused and listened carefully. Yes, it was definitely a moan.

Intrigued, I closed the door quietly and crept forward to the living room.

There on the couch was Carol, completely naked, squeezing her tits in her hands, as she rode up and down on some guy who was neither Ben nor Dale. She was obviously enjoying herself quite a bit, her head down a little and her eyes closed.

I stood there for a moment, just taking in the scene. I must have had a look of surprise on my face, because when Carol saw me standing there, she laughed and said, "Didn't you see my messages?"

"Uh, no," I managed to stammer. My phone was in my backpack, as it had been for about the last hour and a half. I'd tossed it in there while I taught my class and hadn't remembered to check it since.

Without stopping what she was doing, which looked very nice indeed, she smiled and said, "Well, maybe you should check those out... unless you want to just get undressed."

My curiosity must have been stronger than my lust because I unslung my backpack and quickly opened it to fish my phone out. There I found some texts:

"Hi baby! I've got a surprise for you. Hurry home!"

"Jimmy wants to play D&D with us. I'm interviewing him..."

Then there was a picture of Carol from the side. She had a thick cock in her mouth. The picture was rather off center; I guessed it had been taken by Carol herself.

"Critical hit!"

This was followed by a picture of Carol grinning with quite a lot of cum splattered all over her pretty face. That had been sent about twenty minutes earlier.

"Oh, well, I see," I laughed, looking up to see her smiling at me.

"Baby, you're still dressed."

"Oh, yeah, I guess I am," I said as I hurried to correct that situation.

I crossed over to kiss Carol deeply, squeeze her ass with one hand, and pinch one of her nipples with the other before I smiled down at Jim to say, "Hey there. Good to see you again."

Even though Carol's hand was already on my rapidly hardening cock, I thought it would be funny to start talking to him about what kind of character he had in mind, but just then I heard a feminine "Hello?" from the front door.

Of course, I recognized Annie's voice right away and remembered that I hadn't bothered to lock the door. I just called, "Come on in."

"What's the emergency?" Annie wanted to know. I guessed, and was later informed, that Carol had texted Annie to lure her over for the fun.

I was looking in Annie's direction as she came into the living room. If the look I'd had on my face when I came in was anything like Annie's, it's no wonder Carol had laughed. Annie soon recovered, though, and, with a grin, began to undress rather quickly. As she shimmied out of her jeans, she said, "You know this isn't Friday, right?"

Later, Carol would explain, "Jimmy stopped by my office hours a couple of days ago. Kevin [her office mate] was in class and I thought about just shutting the door and going at it right there, but I was a paragon of self-restraint. Instead, we talked about anything non-sexual, including D&D. When he said he'd love to play, I gave him my number, and then decided to set up a little interview. By the way, he's graduating at the end of next semester, and he already has his schedule set. None of us are on it."

It was not lost on me that she had gone out of her way to share the encounter with me, only keeping the earlier meeting secret for the sake of surprising me.

In any case, that was how we came to have a nice little orgy there one Thursday afternoon, which began with Carol and Jim continuing on the couch while Annie and I enjoyed each other on the floor next to them. Then, while Annie and Jim got reacquainted, Carol cheerfully encouraged me to give her her second facial of the afternoon and then kept me hard enough to let Annie mount my cock as Jim took her ass with his porn-star organ.

It was also how Jim came to join the D&D group, playing the elven wizard Zasterfel, or "Zas," who was awkwardly inept socially despite being blessed with a large cock. Of course, Annie and Carol enjoyed the new addition, and none of us guys seemed to mind. I know I didn't. This also meant that the guys outnumbered the girls two-to-one, which the girls seemed to like very much.

The second complication for the Quislin doctrine arose during an end-of-the-semester party, hosted by one of our department's senior professors and his wife.

Most of the faculty and grad students were in attendance, standing around, snacking, drinking a bit, and chatting in little groups. For the most part, Carol and I hung out together talking to other grad students and whoever else happened to enter our conversational orbit. We hadn't come out as a couple to anyone in the department outside of our D&D group, but everyone seemed to assume we were paired up. Ben lingered on the periphery of things, smiling and pleasant but not exactly engaging in socializing. I could hear Dale talking in the kitchen. Annie was on the far end of the big sofa, talking quietly with a beautiful blonde woman who had been introduced to me as Ingrid several months ago at an earlier departmental party.

Ingrid had been hired as a tenure-track professor in another department. Fortunately, the university had been able to find a lecturer position for her husband in our department. Hence, her attendance at this party.

Smiling over for a moment at Annie, I took the opportunity to admire Ingrid a bit. She was a striking woman with a light, Northern European complexion, blue eyes, and what looked like a very nice set of full breasts. I seemed to remember that she was my height or just a little taller. She wore her thick, pale golden hair in a long braid. She struck me as a quiet, rather aloof woman who was clearly very intelligent.

I turned to answer a question Carol had asked me, and was surprised to see that Ingrid's husband, Fred, was making his way over to join our little conversational knot.

Fred was almost as outgoing as his wife was reserved. Carol and I had sat in on his graduate seminar this last semester and found him to be warm, funny, and quite well informed on his subject, which was, of course, to be expected. He had a more Mediterranean complexion, brown eyes, and black, curly hair. He was decidedly taller than me, though not as tall as Ben. Carol had pronounced him dreamy. Yes, that's exactly the word she used.

Fred nodded to me and Carol and then patiently waited for a gap in the conversation, which happened when the professor who'd been talking with us announced that he was going to have a second run at the pot-luck buffet. Fred smiled and said, "So, I hear you run a D&D campaign."

I laughed, while I thought "uh oh!" and "goddamn it, Dale!"

"Yes, I do," I nodded with a smile.

"Nice!" Fred flashed me his charming smile. "Is it one of the prefab worlds?"

"Oh no, it's all mine. It's a little side project I use to relax and keep sane."

"Wellll..." Carol grinned.

"Relatively sane," I chuckled.

"Don't let him undersell it," Carol added. "He does a great job. I don't know how he manages to do that and write so much of his dissertation. He writes, like, five times as much as I do each week."

I smiled at Carol, wanting very much to kiss her, and said, "She exaggerates -- a lot!"

"I'm pretty sure I don't," she said seriously.

"Any chance you'd have room for two more players?" Fred asked, going right back to the question I was worried about.

"You're gamers?" I asked, stalling for time.

Fred nodded, "We were in a campaign all through grad school. In fact, that's how I met Ingrid. She's been playing since before high school. I started in college."

"Nice," Carol smiled, a bit flirtatiously, I thought. I started to worry she might begin channeling Quislin. She asked, "What do you usually play?"

"I've played a couple of different classes, but the last one was a monk. I played him the longest."

"I'm a cleric," Carol offered. "Ben's a fighter, Dale's a halfling rogue, and Annie over there is an elven ranger."

Fred smiled, "Sounds like a good party."

"We've got a wizard, too, but he's not here. He's also an elf," Carol frowned. "My character's a half-elf. There seem to be a lot of elves in the group."

"Well, if you'd like to add us to the group, we can promise not to be elves."

I smiled back at him. I thought "I should find some way to deflect him," but the only thing I could think of was, "I should warn you, it's an NC-17 campaign."

Fred's left eyebrow arched sharply, and he grinned at me, then Carol, and said, "Oh, cool! That must be interesting. Now I'm really intrigued."

I laughed, perhaps a bit nervously, and said, "Well, we should talk it over with the others, but I'll let you know."

"Excellent!" Fred grinned. "I'll tell Ingrid."

As soon as he moved off, I turned to Carol, who whispered, "Uh oh."

"Exactly," I nodded.

That party was on a Saturday night, and we didn't meet again to play D&D until the following Friday. Carol and I explained the situation to the others before we started playing. Everyone seemed to think this was a problem except for Dale.

"Hey, the more the merrier, right?" he asked, a bit defensively.

"Yeah, not necessarily," Annie frowned.

"Well, I did warn him that the campaign was a bit risqué."

"You said it was NC-17, actually," Carol weighed in from the opposite end of the table, which she insisted was the head of the table.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's right. I'd assume they're not thinking it's NC-17 because of the violence, because, well, it's D&D. So, we might not have to worry about in-game stuff. We'd just want to avoid the extracurricular activities while they're here."

Annie continued to frown, "I don't know. This sounds like a dangerous situation."

"If we all keep our clothes on, what's the worst that could happen?" Dale asked.

I looked around the table. I had to admit, this was a good question.

Ben, Jim, and Annie shifted a bit uncomfortably, as they tried to think of worst-case scenarios.

Jim took the opportunity to ask, "Is this professor good looking?"

"Oh, yes, he's quite handsome," Annie answered with a smile.

"I meant the other one," chuckled Jim.

It was Dale's turn to say, "Yeah, she's hot!" The expression on his face made everyone laugh a bit.

Carol who had been thinking about this longer than the others, except perhaps for Dale, jumped in with, "So, there seem to be three groups of people to worry about. First, there's the larger department. Honestly, I don't think they give a damn what any of us gets up to in our personal lives. I'm quite sure they don't care about an NC-17 game of D&D. Then, there's Fred and Ingrid. Neither of them can be on our dissertation committees."

"Well, Ingrid could be an external member," I put in.

"True, but there are lots of other possible external members," Carol nodded. "But Fred's just a lecturer, so he's out. If either of the two of them have a problem with the campaign, well, they'll be playing it too. We could just try to ease them into things. I can try to keep Quislin under control a bit." She flashed me a smile and a wink. Of course, I was utterly unable to resist her charms, though I had doubts about how well-behaved Quislin would ever be.

"That leaves the last group: us," she continued. "I think it really just comes down to whether or not we want to add two more to the group."

I looked around the table and no one seemed to have any objections. So, I said, "Well, actually, I have a couple of reservations..."

On Monday, I found myself sitting in Fred's office. It was pretty small, but then I guess mere lecturers don't rate the big ones, and, in any case, he didn't have to share it with anyone like we grad students did. I smiled and said, "Well, I checked with the others and they're all okay with you two joining the game."

"Excellent!" Fred grinned. "We're looking forward to it."

"I have two concerns, though. First, I've never DMed for a party so large. In fact, five players is the largest I've had to manage. This is a good group, and they make my job easier. So, I'm wondering, what kind of players are you and Ingrid?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," he frowned.

"Well, I had a friend who played like it was his mission to come up with ways to break whatever I had set up. I don't mean just trying to work around puzzles and problem situations, but just to constantly see what he could get away with. He was always pushing and testing. It was exhausting."

"Oh, yeah," scowled Fred. "That would be so irritating, for everyone."

I nodded, "Exactly. It was. Plus, no murder hobos. That's not the kind of game we're playing."

"Yeah, no, that's for high schoolers -- immature high schoolers."

"Right," I smiled. "Speaking of the kind of game we're playing, is there anything you want me to avoid?"

Fred grinned, "Not that I can think of. I told Ingrid what you said and we're both just intrigued. We've never played any NC-17 D&D."

"Okay, but remember you were warned," I laughed.

"Was that your other concern?"

"Oh, no. The other concern was that my place is not really big enough to host a regular meeting of eight people. I mean, we could manage, but it would be uncomfortably tight."

"Ah, well that's a convenient concern for you to have," smiled Fred.

So it happened that the following Saturday afternoon Carol and I were given a tour of the surprisingly large house Fred and Ingrid were renting. I was struck by the odd floorplan of the house -- very little of it was laid out as you would expect. Fred admitted that this was one of the things they liked most about it. However, the thing they saved for last was the dining room. There, dominating the space was a thing of true beauty: a long, heavy table that would seat twelve people easily.

"My god!" Carol enthused. "This must be a hundred years old!"

Ingrid smiled, "At least. It's been in my family for generations."

"It's a real bitch to move," Fred said as he walked around it. "But it's sturdy as hell and is a great gaming table."

"But everyone will have to promise to try to avoid spilling any drinks on it," Ingrid put in.

"Of course!" said Carol, who was running her hand over the dark wood of the table with a bedazzled look in her eyes. I could see many long hours of furniture shopping in my future.

So, it was decided that Fred and Ingrid would host, I would DM, and the others would provide refreshments. This would put a crimp in our normal game-to-orgy routine, but I thought that was nothing we couldn't work around.

We settled in to discuss characters, with Carol offering occasional commentary.