All Comments on 'Freebie Ch. 04'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
W.T.F.

No Pultzer but it is porn, lots and lots of porn.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Good job

Okay, I really disliked that husband of hers and it was so intense you could have mispelled every other word and I wouldn't have noticed! Good job! Delightful in every respect straight to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent story and what made it so hot was the fact that it was a plausible blackmail story. Awesome all the way to the end. The only thing, unless I missed it... early in the story try to clearly describe in detail the main character. I knew she had a great figure... long legs... long hair... 36B breasts... but not much else. Good job with the grammar and spelling!

CatricCatricover 6 years ago
Great series

Really enjoyed. Could have another chapter preceding this one describing her whoring scenarios with clients.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid shit with even more stupid characters!

Begin Again21B1

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 5 years ago
Freebie

I enjoyed this series. The only person I didn't like was Gerry. What a sleaze.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed them all

You led us in and managed to keep us going.

The story line was very good and the sex was just well enough described to allow imagination to take over. There were many grammatical errors and they did jar but t hen proof reading has been a skill I have except for my own work.

I shall be getting into your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not unlike the observations of JeanCNFM, there were so many grammar and spelling errors, it was jarring. The storyline was good, and as the consensus has it, the husband was a nonce. There are readers who will beta read for free; although I suspect Jean won't, I'll bet she knows someone who will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Would have preferred the story with her leaving that husband of hers. There was absolutely no reason for her to stay with that weak. He had nothing to offer and just took and took.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous