All Comments on 'Fresh Out Ch. 04'

by 1DurtyMutha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
1DurtyMutha1DurtyMuthaover 9 years agoAuthor
Disclaimer from the author

There's a piece of this section missing and it's pretty important to the story. I just realized it today and have submitted it for approval. Hopefully it will be posted before the end of the week. Thank you all for reading and voting. I appreciate the support, and criticism.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 9 years ago
Ha! I was gonna say the same thing

i.e., the beginning doesn't make sense! It's super-hot otherwise. Sexy.

1DurtyMutha1DurtyMuthaover 9 years agoAuthor

Yeah I know. I was mortified when I read that first line. From now on, no more submission after Pinot.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 9 years ago

After reading Chapter 4a, it all makes sense! Alas, you probably should've called it Chapter 3a or Chapter 3, Part Two because I fear people will still read 4 first.

I hope in the next chapter we find out who the guy was with Brion at the club ... and how he got Brion to go there in the first place. I also hope Neville tops at some point -- that "who's ass is this?" shit, on top of calling Neville a faggot, needs to be dealt with in words *and* actions.

I'm really enjoying this story. It's delightfully different from the normal fare on this site. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Brion's a little bitch nigga. Neville saved him at the HeDen from going home with bad company and he turns around and takes his virginity with false pretenses and deceipt. I've enjoyed the story until now, Neville better be versatile and fuck Brion too.

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Whew

Thank God I read the comments from when this was first posted to see the author's response to there being a part missing. I remembered it and read the chapters in the order they were made to be posted! I'm glad Breeze finally admitted his feeling to Neville. And I'm happy Neville lost his virginity to him, the one he always wanted to give it to..love the characters and storyline..

ferox3ferox3over 6 years ago
I knew you wouldn't skimp on the goods!

I kept going back and forth, from 3 to 4, then back to three...I was sure there was a whole lotta story missing. Thank you for posting the fix in comments. Oh, and for the great stories as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Digging this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous