Fresh Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmm, that's it babyboy take it for me...take all that dick," Brion grunted into Neville's neck as he pounded into him, their balls slapping loudly against each other. "Fuck that's tight...got me wanting to knock the lining out this ass." He paused then and looked at Neville as he ground his hips into him. He lowered himself so they lay chest to chest, nose to nose. "I'm the first," he said quietly, all of a sudden the bravado gone. The look in his eye was still passion filled but it was softer, loving almost. Neville nodded but that wasn't enough and in an instant the machismo was back. "Aww baby you mean to tell me I'm the first one up in this hot little hole. Ain't nobody else been up in it? Damn got nigga feeling like this mine...Dats what you trying to tell me babyboy...This my ass?"

Neville had hoped he wouldn't ask, especially not like this, as he ground his legnth deep inside him. Every stroke made him see stars. He couldn't in his right mind deny what he knew to be true. Neville had always wanted it to be Brion who took his cherry.

"Yes," he barely said as he clung to the sheets, his legs wrapped tight around Brion's hips, keeping him in deep.

"What was that I ain't hear you?" He teased as he ran his tongue along Neville's lips. "Say it again for me babyboy."

"Fuck Breeze you feel so good..."

"Yeah you too baby but don't change the subject...tell me what I want to hear."

He couldn't take it anymore and gave in completely. "Fuck me Breeze that shit all yours...take my ass fuck you feel so good inside me...it want all of it every inch of that fat dick pounding inside me...fuck me harder don't stop..."

"Mmm shit baby I bet you want this nut too don't you?" Brion asked and Neville could feel him tensing above him. He strokes were starting to become off beat and shallow. He was right, Neville wanted nothing more than to be bred by his best friend and told him so.

"Ohhh please Brion you know I want it...mmm all of it dump that hot cum inside me..."

"That's right babyboy beg for it," Brion said with a soft kiss before he grunted and threw all his weight into Neville for the last stroke before his eruption. Their open mouths pressed together Brion grunted for him to take it over and over with every squirt of his load.

12