Fresh Scrubbed Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," he told me. "Anything to make sure your mother gets healthy. Just remember, Marty. "You're out of vacation time and you're nearly out of sick leave. "I'll keep you on the payroll and you can make things up by doing a little free overtime here and there."

"Anything you say, Larry. Thanks for being so understanding."

"Don't worry about it," he said. "Just make sure you take care of your mother."

I hung up the phone. If Larry only knew how well I was really taking care of her!

I entered Mom's bedroom to wake her, but she was already up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" she said happily. "I'm ready for my bath."

Mom followed me into the bathroom and waited patiently for the tub to fill with water. Satisfied the water was at the proper level, I extended my hand and helped her get settled in the tub.

"You getting in with me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not this morning, Mom. I don't want what happened last time to happen again. I want you to be fresh as a daisy for Doctor Farber."

Mom pretended to be disappointed, but deep down, I think she was a bit relieved that I wouldn't be joining her in the tub this morning.

The bath was quick, but thorough, with very little sexual play between either of us. I helped Mom out of the tub and dried her off. We went back into her bedroom so I could dress her.

"Sorry I didn't fix anything for breakfast this morning," I said after I finished dressing my mother. "We can stop by Mickey D's. There's one down on Clinton. Won't take long."

"That's okay, son. I'm too anxious to be hungry. Maybe we can stop somewhere on the way home. My treat."

I smiled. "Can't argue with that," I told her. "But I've already made reservations at Sal's."

Sal's was an upscale restaurant located just blocks from the doctor's office. It would cost me a pretty penny for us to eat there, but I wanted to celebrate Mom's newfound freedom.

The place was always crowded from the moment they opened at ten in the morning until they closed at midnight. It had a fairly good sized dance floor and a couple of bands that played there in six hour shifts beginning at noon. I was going to go all out for my mother.

"Sal's?" Mom queried. "Isn't that rather expensive?"

"Yeah," I replied. "But it will be worth every penny to see my woman happy."

"Happiness," she said. "Lord knows I've had very little of that in the last few years."

I pulled Mom close and kissed her on her nose. "If I have anything to do with it, you're gonna have happiness coming out of your ears."

Mom hugged my neck with her left arm. Her massive breasts pushed against my chest, causing my cock to grow until it was like having a steel rod in my pants.

"Careful," I told her. "We're coming dangerously close to being very late for your appointment."

"Oh, no!" Mom said in an exaggerated southern accent as she rubbed her stomach against my raging hard on. "Whatevuh do you mean, suh?"

I pushed back at her, "You know exactly what I mean, Lady," I said just before I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

The visit to see Doctor Farber was over very quickly. Mom got her cast taken off and was given a clean bill of health.

"I want you to take it easy," Farber told her. "No heavy lifting for a few days. Let your son continue to take care of you, at least until Thursday."

"I plan on it," Mom said with a gleam in her eye. She hooked her arm in mine. "I plan on letting him take real good care of me," she said as she looked directly into my eyes and winked. "Real good care."

My heart seemed to skip a beat. Did Mom mean what I thought she meant? Or was I hearing something she wasn't really saying?

We left the doctor's office arm in arm. Mom was smiling from ear to ear.

"You look like the weight of the world has just fallen off your shoulders," I told my mother.

Mom snuggled close as we approached the car. "In more ways than one, son," she said. "In more ways than one."

I looked at my watch. "We have not quite two hours to go home, change clothes and get to Sal's."

When we reached the car, Mom stopped and turned to me. "Let's not go to Sal's," she said. "Let's go to the beach and have a picnic."

"It's your call, Mom. It's your day. We'll find a way to get to the moon if that's where you want to go."

"Thanks, Marty," she said as I opened the passenger door. I watched the hem of her dress slide up past mid thigh as she sat down.

I closed the door, went around to the other side and sat in the driver's seat. I started the car, put it in gear and headed for the mall.

Mom was quiet for a couple of minutes. Then she cleared her throat. "Shouldn't we be going home to change?" she asked as I parked the car.

"Not today," I replied. "Today, we're going into the Surf Shop to buy you some proper attire for the beach."

"I've got a perfectly good bathing suit at home," Mom said. "And, until I divorce your step father, I'll be needing to pinch every penny until Lincoln cries uncle."

"My treat," I said. "You can buy the beer."

"Deal," Mom said as she extended her hand for a shake to seal the agreement.

"These things don't hide very much, do they?" Mom said as she picked up a micro bikini.

"You want it," I told her, "I'll buy it."

"Are you kidding?" Mom whispered. "There's three real good reasons why I can't, or won't wear it." She put the bikini back on the table.

"Oh, yeah? Name them."

"Look at my breasts," she told me. "There isn't enough material here to keep a twelve year old midget's tits in check."

"Okay," I conceded with a grin. "That's two. What's the other one?"

"Think about it for a second," Mom said as she picked up a more modest looking bikini.

She grabbed the bottoms and placed them over her crotch area. I immediately understood what Mom was talking about. "Your hair," I said a bit too loud. "You'd have no place to hide your hair."

Mom's face turned red. I looked around the store. I didn't see anybody staring at us so I figured they hadn't heard anything I'd said.

"Sorry, Mom," I whispered. "I wasn't thinking. I don't think anybody heard me."

"Doesn't matter if they did or not. "You just embarrassed the hell out of me."

"Sorry," I said again. "Your 'Independence Day' isn't getting off to a very good start, is it?"

"Don't worry about it too much, Marty. I'm just a bit jumpy, that's all. Never in my life did I ever dream I would ever be shopping for such intimate apparel with my own son. I didn't even let your father help me with these kinds of things."

"This ain't all I'm gonna help you with."

Mom blushed, once again using her over exaggerated Southern accent. "Whatevuh do you mean, suh?"

We must have looked at a hundred bikinis before my mother made up her mind. Finally, she settled for a pale blue outfit.

The cups looked big enough to hide a basketball with room to spare. But, then again, Mom didn't have your everyday, run of the mill tits, either.

"I dare you to wear it out of the store," I said, not once believing she would do it.

I followed Mom to the register, whipped out my credit card and handed it to the clerk who scanned the tag and gave the bikini back to Mom. Before I had time to take a complete breath, Mom was headed for the dressing room.

The sales clerk finished entering the transaction in the computer and gave the card back to me. I could see his eyes widening considerably as he stared past me. Mom was sauntering towards me, looking more stunning than ever in her new bikini. Her street clothes were folded carefully over her right arm.

I sprouted an instant boner, the flames of my incestuous desire for my mother burning higher and hotter than ever. I followed her out the store and back to the car, staying as close to her most inviting ass as I could, hoping people wouldn't be able to see my cock straining against my pants.

"We still have to go home," I told Mom once we were in the car and headed out of the parking lot. "We've got picnic supplies to put together."

Mom reached over and caressed my cock through my pants. "I guess I gave you quite a start, didn't I."

I nodded weakly.

Mom's hand remained on my dick all the way home, caressing it and gently squeezing it, making it so very difficult to concentrate on my driving. I breathed a sigh of relief when I pulled into the driveway.

Mom punched the button on the remote control. The garage door opened. I drove into the garage and then the door closed behind us.

"What do you want me to fix for rhe picnic?" Mom asked as we entered the kitchen.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Doesn't really matter," I said. "Just fix whatever you think we'll eat. While you're doing that, I'll go change."

Ten minutes later, I reentered the kitchen. Mom didn't see me and she apparently didn't hear me coming into the room either.

She had the refrigerator door opened wide and was bent over, rummaging around in the crisper, the bottoms of her new bikini stretched tightly across her ass. I could see the bulge in the material where her pussy lips were straining to be set free.

I moved closer an ran my hand lightly over her hips.

Mom jumped and squealed. "Marty, what the...?"

I reached between her legs and cupped bulging pussy.

"You keep that up and we may never get to the beach," Mom told me.

I went to my knees, grabbed Mom by the hips and buried my face between her legs, luxuriating in the heady aroma of her sex. I breathed deeply through my nose, stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy through the bottoms of her bikini.

"I think I'll have my picnic right here," I said.

"What about me?" Mom teased as she wiggled her ass on my face.

"Be a good girl and I might let you have some protein," I told her.

"Bless you, son, for your generosity."

I grabbed the waistband of her bikini bottoms and pulled. I had about two thirds of her butt crack exposed when she stopped me. I was surprised. Why was she stopping me? From the signals Mom had been giving me, I figured she would be welcoming my advances. Instead, I was being rebuffed again.

Needless to say, I was hurt. I was angry and hurt. I stood up behind her and mumbled another apology. I seemed to be getting good at telling my mother I was sorry. "It won't happen again," I said to myself.

Mom turned around quickly, wrapped her arms around my neck. She spoke in a near whisper, her voice quaking and husky with passion. "No, Marty. You don't understand. I want this to be something that will last forever. I don't want it to be hurried and strained like it was in the bathtub." She touched her lips to mine. Our dueling tongues burning up energy at light speed. Finally, she broke contact. My breathing was labored and my dick was twitching almost out of control.

Mom gave me a quick kiss and pulled away. She grabbed me by the hand. "Let's go into my...our bedroom where we can be comfortable," she said.

I followed behind her, feeling very contrite and ashamed for my thoughts and actions. We reached the bedroom and made our way to the bed. She sat down and pulled me to her.

"Now, where were we?" she asked with a grin.

I pushed Mom gently until she was lying on her back with her legs dangling off the bed. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me until her hips were resting on the edge. Then I pulled her bikini bottoms off her and tossed them behind me.

"Right about here," I said as I knelt on the floor and spread her legs wide.

Mom raised her legs, hooked her arms around the backs of her knees and joined her hands together. With both hands, I parted the hair covering her most prized possession, placed a thumb on each side of her clitoris and pushed upward. Like magic, her sensitive little bud of desire slowly pushed its way out. It was hard. It was thick. And it was beautiful!

How incredible! In just over a month, I had changed from a young man who enjoyed his mother's cooking to one who looked forward to disrobing her so he could give her a bath. Along the way, we had done some incredibly wonderful things to and for each other, with Mom definitely giving more than she received.

Now, I was about to return the favor! I was about to lick my own mother's pussy! Just the thought of this immoral, incestuous act made my head spin with lust and desire. My entire body tingled with the passion of the moment.

I inhaled and let the air escape slowly between my lips. Mom's body trembled mightily as I bathed her clit with my warm breath.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she gripped both of my ears. "Are you sure...? Not since your father... Are you sure you want to do this son?"

"These past few weeks have been like heaven to me," I said. "You've given me so much pleasure without allowing me to return the favor. It's time for payback!"

I paused for a second or two. "And you know what they say about payback, don't you?" I asked.

"No. What?" she asked

"It's a mother fucker."

I stuck out my tongue and skimmed it lightly over the end of her clit.

"Ohhhh, my god!" she screamed as she raised her upper torso almost to a sitting position. She slowly lowered herself back down, panting like she'd just finished running a grueling marathon.

I covered my teeth with my lips and captured her clit between them. I tugged on her tiny appendage, stretching it to its limit. Then I rapidly flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth over the end of it.

Mom tugged on my ears, seemingly trying her best to fuse two hot pieces of flesh into one. I continued to suck and lick on her clit, strumming it with my tongue like it was a banjo string.

Mom was quickly turning into one huge mass of quivering human jello. Her legs now lay across my shoulders, her heels beating my back like a drum.

When Mom released her grip on my ears, I backed away, much to her consternation. She held her breath, unable or unwilling to take another one.

I placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit and licked upwards until I reached her clit. That's all it took to make her start breathing again.

Mom's hips were in constant motion, pushing up to meet my over active tongue, relaxing and then pushing back up again. The bottoms of her feet were now resting on my shoulders. My head was trapped between her squeezing, vice like thighs.

Mom moaned her disappointment when I pried her legs apart and my lips left her pussy. Her moaning took on a whole new meaning when I began licking in the fold between her pussy and her left leg.

I licked my way down her leg, bathing every reachable inch with my saliva laden lips. When I reached her feet, I took each toe in turn, sucked it into my mouth and lovingly caressed it with my tongue. Mom was in a near catatonic state. Had it not been for her labored breathing, I would have thought I was boring the hell out of her.

Finished with her left foot and leg, I moved over to her right foot, lavishing it with my oral attention capturing her toes between my lips. I pulled them, one by one, deep within my mouth, my tongue a swirling dervish of activity.

I took my time, kissing up Mom's inner thigh until I, once again, reached her cavern of passion. Once again, Mom began to shake and shiver as if she were standing outside, bare assed naked, in a blizzard.

"Ohhhh," my mother moaned. "Nobody has made me feel this good. Never!"

My pleasure at Mom's remark was immeasurable. I placed my hands beneath her hips and pushed upwards. I held her there, her ass supspended above the bed and balanced on my hands as I rimmed her wrinkled brown hole. Mom's ass bucked and twisted until it moved off my hands and fell to the bed.

"Turn over," I told her. "And get on your knees."

I rolled over on to my back and scooted between her legs until her pussy was directly over my face. I then grabbed her hips and pulled that beautiful thing down until it was impaled upon my nose. Mom's gyrations increased exponentially as I slowly licked her skid plate.

Several times I licked that most sensitive area between her ass hole and her vagina. My nose was covered in her rapidly overflowing juices as I sawed it in and out of her velvet lined love canal.

I pulled my nose from Mom's pussy and bumped it against her clitoris. I wiggled my way upwards until I could, once again, capture her clit in my mouth. This time around there was no need for me to push the hood out of the way. Her excited little bud had grown quite large by now. It was wet and shiny and it stuck out from beneath her hood at least half an inch. Maybe more. I nibbled and I licked until Mom was screaming like a banshee.

"Ohhhh, son!", Mom yelled. "Son! Son! Son! Don't stop, baby. It's almost here!"

I licked the length of her clit. Up and down my tongue went, teasing, no, torturing Mom's hot little appendage. In just a couple of seconds, her dam broke and flooded my face and mouth with her ejaculate.

Mom let out a cry that, by rights, should have broken every window pane in the house. Surely, the neighbors could hear her. I hoped not. We might find ourselves in an embarrassing situation if Officer Friendly were to come calling.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled. "Cummmmmmmminnnnng!"

First, Mom's arms gave out on her. Then her legs. She lay atop me, rigid as a new two by four. I could feel the tremors emanating throughout her vaginal area. Occasionally, Mom would gasp and mumble something unintelligible.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Mom began to come around. She rolled off me and onto her back, panting heavily.

"Where in the hell..." she gasped, "did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

I crawled up beside her and took her in my arms. "Trade secret," I said with a grin.

Mom laughed and then poked me lightly in the ribs. "Trade secret, My ass! I had to teach your father how to eat a pussy and he NEVER did it that good. You had me cumming almost from the beginning. And it only got better as you continued."

I hugged Mom close. "I really will tell you some day, but not now. Today and tonight is all about us. A man and his woman."

We were falling asleep in each other's arms when the phone rang. I picked up the receiver.

"Hello?" I said, rather groggily. "Oh, hi, Aunt Rose."

"Is your mother there?"

"She's here," I told her. "But I don't want to disturb her. She's sleeping."

"Wake her up!"

I glanced over at my mother. She was busy waving a hand back and forth in front of her, shaking her head and whispering lowly, "No!"

"No can do, Aunt Rose." I winked lewdly at mom. "She's had a rather exhausting day. I want her to get some rest."

Aunt Rose sounded angry; very angry. But, I didn't care. She wasn't going to interfere with what Mom and me had planned for tonight. "Put her on the phone, or I'll..."

"You'll what, Aunt Rose?"

Aunt Rose said something unintelligible and hung up the phone. I was glad to get rid of her.

Meanwhile, Mom had gotten out of bed and gone to the bathroom. I heard her flush the toilet and, moments later, she was stand in front of me, rubbing her tits in my face. I quickly captured her right tit in both hands, leaned toward her and slid my lips around her humongous nipple. I caressed that rubbery sprout of woman flesh with the tip of my tongue.

"Ummmmh," Mom moaned. "Thank you for telling Rose I couldn't come to the phone."

I didn't respond verbally. How could I when I had my mouth full of the most luscious, the most delicious, most mouthwatering breast I could ever imagine tasting. I just kept on sucking and licking, eventually doing the same thing to Mom's other breast.

Mom placed her hands on my forehead and gently pushed me away from her breasts. "I hate to be a party pooper," she said. "But, before we let this thing get out of hand, I would like to get something to eat. I'm famished."

I looked at the clock on the dresser. It was five minutes before three. "Oh, hell!" I exclaimed. "Sal's! We've got thirty-five minutes to get there!"