Fresh Scrubbed Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll never make it," Mom said matter-of-factly.

"No sweat, Mom. I'll call them up and tell them something came up and we'll be a bit late." I reached for the phone.

As I began dialing the restaurant, Mom snickered loudly. "I wonder if they'd be wanting to know exactly what it was that came up?"

"You're evil," I told her just before someone answered the phone.

I introduced myself and told the woman on the other end of the line that I wanted to change my reservation time.

"We can change that to four or four thirty," she said. "After that, we're booked solid for the rest of the night."

I turned to Mom. "Four or four thirty?" I asked.

"Four thirty," Mom said. "That'll give us plenty of time to get cleaned up."

"Four thirty it is," I told the woman. She confirmed the time change for my reservations and the conversation ended.

"Let's get in the shower," I said. "We don't have any time to waste."

Mom wagged her finger at me. "I know you," she said. "Separate showers. Otherwise, we'll never make it to Sal's."

Separate showers, it was. I went into the other shower room, showered, put on some clean underwear and went out the kitchen door and entered the guest house. All my good clothes were over here.

I dressed a bit conservatively, choosing a pair of tan slacks, a light yellow pullover shirt, brown socks and my brown loafers. I went back into the main house and waited anxiously in the living room for Mom to finish getting ready.

She appeared without warning, coming into the room wearing a shiny black cocktail dress that ended about three inches below her knees. Were it not for the mid thigh slit on her left side, I think the dress would have squeezed the life out of her.

It looked tailor made. It just about had to be, the way it clung to her breasts and tightly caressed her stomach on its way to her waist.

Mom was wearing a lighter colored black half jacket that did little to cover her front. In her hands, she was clutching a small matching purse.

And, she was wearing the sexiest, shiniest nylons I think I have ever seen; a cloudy, but still see through, black color. I looked long and hard, but for the life of me, I couldn't tell if they were pantyhose or they were being held up by garter straps.

I whistled at her as she came to a stop in front of me. "Wow!" was all I could think of to say.

Mom smiled broadly. "You like?" she asked.

"Hubba, hubba," I growled, beating my chest with both fists. "Me like very much."

"You silly thing," Mom said as she hugged my neck.

I took her by the hand. "Let's go," I said, "before I throw you down and ravish your body right where we are standing."

"You always say the nicest things," Mom said.

I held the door open for Mom to sit down, closed it and went around to the driver's side. Just as I was sitting down and was reaching for my seatbelt, I noticed that Mom's dress had slid several inches above mid thigh. I could see the tops of her nylons. She was, indeed, wearing a garter.

I started the car and put it in gear as Mom punched the button on the garage door opener. The door opened and we were on our way.

Once inside the restaurant, I gave the greeter my name.

"Just a minute," she said as she looked me up on the computer. "Ah, yes, Mr. Taylor. Right this way."

We were seated at a table that was in an out of the way corner of the restaurant and handed a couple of menus.

"I hope you don't mind the seating arrangements, Mr. Taylor," the waitress said. Her name tag said her name was Madge. "But when you called to reschedule, this was the only table available."

I looked around the restaurant. It was a bit darker there than in the main area. A waist high wall separated us from the other diners. And it was almost on top of the dance floor.

"It's fine," I said.

"I'm glad," Madge said. "A lot of people don't like sitting here." She brushed a lock of hair from in front of her eye and gave me a wink. "It's much more romantic back here."

I looked at Mom and smiled.

"I'll be back in a minute to take your order," Madge told us. She turned and walked away.

I immediately placed my hand on Mom's thigh and slid it up until it was nearing the top of the slit in her skirt. The sensation created by my hand rubbing against her nylon clad leg was almost overwhelming.

I pushed my hand further up her leg, gently working it under her dress until I was touching the tops of her garter supported nylons.

"Garters, eh?" I said. "I didn't know you had anything so sexy as all this. The garter belt. Your beautiful dress. Makes me wonder what your underwear looks like."

Mom gently pulled my hand away from her leg and placed it on the table. "You'll just have to wait awhile for the answer to that one."

"One thing I do know," I told her.

"What's that, baby?"

"You're not wearing your usual things under that dress."

"And how would you be knowing that?" Mom asked.

"Because," I began. "If you were the straps of your bra would stand out like a sore thumb."

"Very good!" she said as she clapped her hands lightly.

"And," I continued. "It stands to reason that if you're not wearing a bra, you're most likely not wearing any panties, either."

Mom smiled lewdly at me. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"If you're wearing anything at all under that dress besides your garter," I said casually. "I would be surprised."

Mom blushed slightly. "That's no way to talk to your mother."

As if by magic, Madge appeared at our table, carrying two glasses of ice water. She set the water down in front of us and, with pen and tablet in hand, she asked, "Ready to order?"

"I'll take the poached salmon salad with a glass of California Chardonnay," Mom told her. "And a black pepper garlic vinaigrette dressing."

I've never been one to drink a lot of wine so I told Madge to bring me a t bone steak and a bottle of Michelob.

Madge, the waitress, picked up the menus and left. Mom sipped nervously from her glass. I leaned over and kissed her on her neck.

"Confession time," I whispered.

Mom looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "And what would you be wanting to tell me?"

"Not me," I said. "Not just yet, anyways." I paused for a sip of water before continuing. "I just wanted to know why."

"Why what?"

"Why would you want to pleasure me so often and not return the favor?"

Mom's eyes became moist and red. She reached for my hand. "Because..." she began. I waited patiently for her to continue. She squeezed my hand and continued her explanation.

"Because I wasn't a whole woman," she told me.

"What do you mean by that, Mom?"

"I had two broken arms, remember?"

"And that makes you any less of a woman?"

"I wanted to be able to hold you when we made love. Don't get me wrong, Marty. Bathtub sex is great. But if we are to continue on the way we are, I want to make love, not just fuck for the sake of getting our jollies."

I was temporarily taken aback by the word Mom had used. But it was exciting to hear her use such earthy language. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I pressed my lips against hers and gave her the wettest and most passionate open mouthed kiss possible.

Mom responded well. She put her arms around my neck and, before I could move, slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dueled like never before, twisting and curling around each other, stabbing and sparring, one tongue caressing the other.

We finally came up for air, each of us out of breath and panting. We reached for our glasses at the same time and swallowed a mouthful of water before setting the glasses back down again.

Mom placed her hand on my already hard cock and squeezed it lightly a couple of times. Her voice turned husky. "If I weren't so damned hungry," she said, "I'd make you take me home right this minute and ravish my body like you threatened to do before we left."

The band had just returned from a break and had started playing a slow, sultry song. I could recognize the melody, but couldn't quite remember the name. I stood, took Mom by the hand and helped her to her feet. "Would you settle for a dance, Instead?" I asked her.

Counting Mom and me, there were four couples dancing and swaying to the music. She pressed her breasts against my chest and nestled her head on my shoulder. I know she felt my boner trying to break out of my pants, but I wanted to make sure she knew it was there, waiting. Waiting just for her.

My hands glided easily down the material of her dress until they were resting on her hips. I pulled her even closer to me.

Mom responded by rubbing her mound against my cock, causing a charge of electricity to surge through my hard rod of man flesh like a lightening bolt. I don't know what kept me from cumming in my pants. It certainly felt like I would.

We danced through that song and half of another, before I looked toward our table and saw the waitress bringing our food. "Food's here," I said as I reached between us and readjusted my cock so it wouldn't show so badly.

Mom must have understood my predicament because, when we pulled apart, she told me, "Walk as close behind me as possible. Maybe they won't notice it."

I don't think anyone did notice how close we were together when we walked back to our table. I laughed to myself. As closely as they were walking together, all the other couples were in the same predicament as my mother and me.

Mom took her first bite of salmon and brought the wineglass to her lips. "Damn!" she said after swallowing a bit of wine. "I'm hungry enough to eat a horse!"

"Me, too," I replied.

Mom let out a low and throaty laugh. She put her hand in my lap and gave my cock a few light caresses. "I bet I know what you're hungry for," she said with a grin. "And it sure as hell ain't no horse."

"I'm quite sure it tastes better than a horse, too," I said.

"How would I ever find out?" Mom asked. "That's something I don't reckon I'll ever do?"

I knew what Mom meant. She meant that she wasn't interested in women. But, I wanted to tease her, so I asked, "You'll never do what?"

Mom was slow in responding. She chewed and swallowed a bite of salmon before explaining herself. "A woman," she said. "I don't have any desire to sleep with a woman. Especially when I have a man like you sniffing around."

I caressed Mom's leg above her dress. "I guess that means never, then. Cause I plan on sticking around for as long as you'll let me."

Our conversation throughout the rest of the meal was light, full of nostalgic remembrances of the past, a past where my father was still alive and I was just Mom's little boy and not her lover. Strangely enough, I found myself wishing this conversation would never end.

But, end it did. We were brought back to reality when Madge, our waitress came to the table and asked if we needed anything.

I looked at Mom and Mom looked at me. Her eyes were misty with the sadness that came with talking about dad. Behind those saddened eyes, the torch Mom was carrying for Dad was burning brightly. I hope and pray that light never burns out.

Mom nodded discreetly. "Just the check, please," I said.

In a few short minutes, the bill was settled and Mom and I were out the door, scurrying through the parking lot, headed for the car.

I opened the door for Mom, but she didn't get in right away. She turned around and with her butt pressing against the back door, pulled me to her.

Our mouths were opened and our tongues were extended before our lips ever touched. Our first kiss produced an electrical charge that I'm sure could have powered the entire city of New York for a week or more that surged throughout my body. It began at my lips and settled in my groin.

Our tongues twisted and turned inside our mouths as they battled for supremacy; in one mouth and then in the other.

Of their own volition, my hands went directly to her breasts. I could feel her oversized nipples, so hard and unyielding, trying to poke their way through the dress and whatever else she was wearing beneath it.

Mom's moaning vibrated inside my mouth, spurring my incestuous and unholy lust and desire to a fever pitch. My hands left her breasts and settled on her hips. I pulled her closer yet.

Mom ground her pelvis into mine, sending my cock into a tizzy. I was so close to cumming. I was almost there. With a great bit of difficulty, I pulled away from my mother.

For a second or two, Mom seemed to be very confused. She blinked several times. "What...? Why...?" she asked with a stutter.

"We've got to get home," I told her, my voice full of incestuous lust. "Now!"

Honestly, I do not remember the ride home. My next bout of conscious behavior came just after we entered the garage and the door had closed behind us. I got out and rushed to the other side of the car. Mom had already opened her door and had just placed her feet on the garage floor by the time I got to her.

I quickly pulled her to me. Our mouths crashed against each others as I used my body to press hers against the door. I wrapped my lips around her probing tongue, sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

Mom's hands went to the fly of my pants, unzipped it and quickly shoved her left hand inside my pants, searching for my cock. Her tongue retreated into her own mouth. Mine followed it in.

"Ohhhhh, Marty," Mom groaned when our lips broke contact. "I need your big cock. I need it NOW!"

By that time, Mom's hand had entered through the opening of my shorts and was dragging my steel pole out into the open. She dropped to her knees and in one gulp, swallowed my cock to the root.

My balls contracted mightily the moment the head of my cock entered her throat. I was going to cum any second and I told Mom so. She just looked up at me and swallowed, her powerful throat muscles squeezing the very life out of me.

Once again, my balls convulsed. I knew the end was near. I pulled away and immediately shoved my cock as far down Mom's throat as I could get it. Any second now, Mom would be on the receiving end of one of my most powerful orgasms ever.

My sperm laden nut sacks were primed and ready to fire. Mom lit the fuse when her throat muscles once more squeezed the head of my cock. My hot, molten lava shot up my urethra and out my piss hole with such force that Mom gagged. She backed away until only the head remained in her mouth. I spurted several more times as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and pumped.

I backed away, my cock rapidly wilting. Mom stood and we stared at each other for the longest time. I kissed Mom on her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth. I lapped at a small glob of my juices that lay in the middle of her tongue and swallowed it down.

Mom hooked her arm in mine and, arm in arm, we entered the house.

My immediate sexual needs had been temporarily sated, but my love for my mother would never dim. We walked through the kitchen, down the hallway and into Mom's bedroom like we'd been doing it for years. On the way through the kitchen, she had removed her light jacket and was holding it carefully folded across her right arm by the time we entered her room.

I stopped her near the bed, reached for the zipper in the back of her dress and slowly slid it down to her waist. I helped Mom struggle out of the tight confines of the upper portions of her dress and watched as she wiggled and pushed it past her hips.

The dress fell to the floor in a heap. Instead of kicking it away like she usually did when she had undressed before, she picked up the dress and hung it and the jacket in the closet, brushing as many wrinkles out of them as she could.

I watched Mom walked across the room with nothing on but her garter and her nylons, her hips jiggling so seductively with each step. My guess had been correct. She hadn't worn any panties or a bra to the restaurant!

I watched her walk back to stand in front of me, her breasts swaying heavily as she went. My dick extended rapidly until it pointed straight at Mom.

"My, my," she said jokingly. "Hard already? Don't you ever get enough?"

"I can never get enough of you, Mom. Never."

Mom caressed my face with the palm of her hand. "My darling baby boy," she began. "I hope you still feel that way when I'm ninety and can no longer make love."

I cradled her face in my hands, looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her lightly on her nose and then on her lips. "Mom," I said. "If it were just the sex, our candle would probably burn out in just a few years. It's more than that with you. Much more. If you became paralyzed tomorrow, I would still be here for you."

Mom began to get emotional again. Tears pooled in her eyes as she sat down and undid one of the snaps on her garter.

"No," I said calmly but firmly.

Mom looked at me questioningly. I noticed a bit of apprehension in her eyes as if she weren't quite sure if she'd done or said anything wrong. She reached for a second strap, her hands trembling lightly.

"Leave them on," I said. "I want to make love to you with your garter and nylons still on."

Mom quickly acquiesced and re-snapped her nylon. All apprehension was gone from her visage. She crawled to the middle of the bed, lay on her back and held her arms out to me. In no time at all, my clothes were lying in a heap on the floor and I was lying next to my mother atop the bedding.

I held her as tenderly as I knew how. Tonight, I didn't want to rush anything. Mom turned to face me, bent a knee and placed it over my leg.

My hand glided over the smooth skin of her back and shoulders, dipping occasionally onto her buttocks to give them a gentle squeeze. I used a bit more pressure when I rubbed her on the small of her back.

Mom snuggled closer and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Mmmm," she said. "That sure feels good, son."

I kissed her back. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. Unhurried by the lustful needs of the flesh, there was no battle for supremacy. Only the sensuous caresses of one tongue upon another.

Tonight, ours was a union of our minds and our souls. I think we both knew that this was going to be a night where we truly became as one.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered in her ear. "No matter what happens in life, you will always be my woman."

"And you will always be my man," Mom said. "Always and forever."

"Always and forever," I repeated. "Always and forever."

I turned Mom on her back and got on my hands and knees above her. I kissed her on both sides of her neck, moved up and sucked lightly on her earlobes.

"My body feels like it's on fire," Mom told me.

I turned my attention to her breasts. One at a time, I licked the entire surface of her breasts. I pulled the nipple between my lips and bathed it with my tongue. Mom's breathing was becoming increasingly irregular.

I kissed and licked my way down to her navel and probed it with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her body trembling in anticipation as I drug my tongue over her dark, bushy, beard like forest of pubic hair.

I settled between her legs. I ran each thumb up the length of her puffy pussy lips until I reached the top. I followed my thumbs with a flattened tongue. Over and over, my thumbs, and then my tongue made the trip up her outer labia.

As my thumbs reached her hooded area, I would push upwards, exposing her little button of joy. Then my tongue would reach the end of its journey and, instead of an immediate retreat, it would slide over Mom's clit in agonizing slowness. My lips would capture her shiny nub of exposed nerves and hold it still while the tip of my tongue teased it mercilessly. My lips would slide the length of Mom's clit until it slipped off the end. Then the journey would begin again; from bottom to top, bottom to top.

Mom had begun to thrash her head about on her pillow. Her moans sounded more like the wailing of an emergency siren. Her entire body shook with increasing vigor. Her buttocks would squeeze themselves together and lift completely off the bed, pushing her mound almost violently into my face.