Fresh Scrubbed Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's nylon clad legs were over my shoulders, her feet beating rhythmically against my back. Harder and faster the pounding became until each blow of her heels melded into the other. I could barely discern one blow from the next.

On the final trip up her pussy lips, just as my lips encircled her clit, the pounding on my back stopped. Mom pulled her legs up until her feet were resting on my shoulders. She grabbed my ears and pulled my face down into her sweat filled hairy mound.

Her legs closed tightly around my head and clamped down like a vice. I was trapped between the loveliest pair of legs I could imagine; trapped with no way out. I was completely at her mercy. Ha! As if I wanted to be anywhere but where I was! Her hips lifted quickly from the bed. The hard, rounded edge of her mound pounded my face at breakneck speed.

Her clit extricated itself from between my lips. I stuck my tongue out, searching blindly for her lost nub of joy. To my surprise, I found it on my second (or was it my third) try. I stiffened my tongue and held it rigidly against her flesh, letting Mom rub her clit against it. This was best for the both of us, I reasoned. Otherwise, for the most part, through no fault of mine or my mother's, Mom's clit would have been left mostly unattended.

My mother's moans increased in volume, her words (if you could call them that) were completely unintelligible. An occasional long drawn out, "Ohhhhhhh!" would escape from between her lips. Other than that, I could not understand a word she was saying.

Suddenly, Mom's grip tightened. Her fingers dug into the backs of my ears until I was quite sure she had pierced the skin with her nails. Her legs left my head as they stiffened and splayed outward. Her whole body tensed and, for a couple of seconds, she was completely still. No trembling. No breathing. Mom lay beneath me, unmoving.

Then, the trembling began. Mom's body was a blob of quivering, trembling human flesh with only one purpose in mind; to complete her orgasm if it killed her. Her pelvic area jerked a couple of more times before the dam finally burst.

She pressed her clitoris against my lips and held it there as I continued licking. Then Mom began to scream. She pulled on my ears as if she were trying to jam my head up inside her pussy.

I lay there, my face pressed against the center of Mom's orgasmic upheaval, trying desperately to get some air. I thought I was going to suffocate. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it ended.

Mom's body went limp. Her hands loosened their grip on my ears and fell to the bed. I lifted my face from between her legs and joyously sucked as much air into my lungs as I could. I let it out slowly as my eyes traveled up and down Mom's body. She lay panting beneath me, limp as an old rag doll.

I watched her breasts rise and fall with each breath without any discernable rhythm. Slowly her breathing evened out. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Mom opened her eyes and spoke.

"It just keeps getting better and better," she said with a sigh. "Doesn't it?"

Mom's face looked absolutely radiant. "You look so beautiful," I told her as I moved up in the bed. "I've never seen you look so happy and content as you are now."

"It's all because of you." she told me. "All because of you."

Our brief conversation stopped as I nudged my knee between Mom's legs. She needed no more encouragement. She spread her legs wide. Her labia were swollen and open, lubricated with a combination of my saliva and her juices.

I took hold of my cock and pressed it against the opening to her womanhood.

"Yes, baby," she whispered. "Give it to me. Let your mother hold her baby's cock in her pussy."

I slowly inched forward until the head was resting securely inside Mom's velvet lined hole. The heat emanating from this most holy of places was almost too much to bear. It would have been had she not drained my balls in the garage. For that, I was grateful.

Mom twisted her hips and shoved her pelvis toward me. Another inch penetrated her dark cavern of delight. "Give it all to me, darling. I want it all. Bury it in me. Please."

I pulled back until, once again, just the head was inside her clasping cunt. A moan of disappointment came tumbling out of her mouth. "No, baby. Don't take it out. Mommy wants all of her son's big, beautiful cock."

With one swift, punishing lunge I buried my cock balls deep inside my mother. I left it there, unmoving, while it acclimated itself to its new environment.

"It may be called incest," I said to myself. "But I don't care."

I knew I was where I was always meant to be; inside the very place where this whole thing had begun. I was about to deposit my seed inside the woman who had given me birth. My cock was nestled in the very same place as my father's cock had been when he had left his semen inside of Mom on the night I was conceived.

Mom began moving before I did. Soon, our movements were fully synchronized. We moved against each other slowly, but surely, neither of us in a hurry for this incestuous union to come to an end.

The warmth of my mother's pussy was delightful. Her walls of her vagina undulated against the shaft of my dick in a deliciously sinful massage.

The whisper of Mom's nylons rubbing against me as she wrapped them around my waist was as much of a turn on as the massaging of my cock. It excited me to no end to realize that I was making love with my own flesh and blood! I reveled in the knowledge that this was only the beginning of forever for me and my mother. Hopefully, we had many, many more years of loving ahead of us.

Mom began to get more vocal. The thrusts of her velvet lined sheath became quicker and quicker. I barely managed to keep up with her. The ending of this union was fast approaching. Sooner than I desired it to be.

I felt that familiar feeling in my balls that signaled an impending eruption. My cock swelled as my balls churned. Mom must have sensed it also.

"Give it to me," she wailed. "Fill me with your cum. I want my son's baby. Give it to me. Now!"

Once again, Mom's body went stiff. A trembling set in, transferring itself into my body via my cock.

"I'm there, she screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Just then my balls pulled up inside my nut sack. "Ahhhh," I moaned as they released their load. I shoved my cock inside Mom's pussy until it was buried to the hilt. My arms turned to rubber and I fell on top of my mother, grunting loudly with each contraction of my balls.

I almost passed out when Mom moved her hips in such a way that the walls of her vagina twisted across the head of my cock. She certainly knew what she was doing. That was for sure.

One final weak spurt and a few even weaker dribbles and it was over. I lay atop my mother, totally exhausted and unable to move. I was spent.

My cock wilted quickly and slid out of Mom's pussy with an audible plop. It was then that I summoned the energy to roll off my mother and lay beside her on the bed.

Mom turned and kissed me. And that's how we fell asleep; our lips touching in an open mouthed kiss and our tongues caressing each other's inside my mouth.

This all happened twenty-five years ago. I am now fifty and my mother is a youthful looking sixty-nine year old beauty; no, a goddess, if you will. Our love and devotion for each other has never waned. If anything, it has gotten even stronger.

Sure enough, Mom found herself pregnant with our first child. Instead of putting up with any embarrassing explanations, Mom sold the two houses. We quit our jobs and moved to another state far away from anyone we knew and began our life together as man and wife. I would tell you where we are living, but neither of us want to give this information even the slightest chance of reaching Aunt Rose's meddling ears.

Our first born was a boy. We named him Martin Taylor, Jr. He is nearing his twenty-fifth birthday; the same age I was when my love affair with my mother began.

We didn't have anymore children until seven years later when we were blessed with a pair of twin girls. We named them Sarah and Louise.

They have just turned eighteen and will be graduating this next Wednesday night. They are almost a mirror image of their mother.

Lately, my mother has been dropping hints that she would like for me to teach the girls how to make love. I'm not totally opposed to the idea, but, the way our children act around each other, I suspect that Martin Jr. has already beat me to it.

I told Mom of my suspicions and she agreed with me. Her suggestions that I bring my own daughter into the land of incest still lingers on her tongue. She says she will broach the subject with them after they graduate.

If Mom does convince our daughters, my sisters, to have sex with me, I will be perfectly happy to regale you with another true story of incest at its best.

Oh, yes. One more thing. Mom has since revealed to me that her and Martin, Jr. have done the nasty a couple of times already.

"He shows promise," she said. "But he'll never be as good as you."