All Comments on 'Freudian Slip Ch. 02'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

i loved this story, hope to see more.

thehorse67gto@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Beautiful storyline

I hope that there is more to come to this story. I enjoy reading about there close relationship and the sex that they have.

Since they are going to live together as man and wife, mom will have to be careful or she will become pregnant. That would really let the cat out of the bag, and her husband would find out she has been cheating on him.

Thanks for the erotic read

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Awesome

That is an awesome erotic story, I sure hope she is pregnaunt and I hope they will be married. This is sooo, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Danger lurks.

Sure dad isn't home much, but he is home sometimes. And he isn't as clueless as they like to think. What do lovers like to do when they feel they have to hide their love. They like to shoot those knowing looks and smirks when they think nobody is looking. But eventually somebody does notice. At some point, dad stops and turns around as spots the knowing looks without them realizing they are busted, or you see it in the reflection of a window, mirror, chrome appliance, or he gets up out of bed quietly, not really trying to be quiet, and catches them locked in a kiss as he steps around the corner, or maybe even catches them doing worse, like the son caressing and squeezing his mom's ass.

And if he doesn't catch them initially, they will get careless, having fun with the added thrill that living dangerously brings. Eventually dad wakes up one night, finds his wife not there, and so gets up to find out where she went. Of course he finds her and the son having sex. Even if he doesn't get up the first time it happens, eventually he does because he starts to wonder what she is doing getting up in the middle of the night, something she never did before.

Of course he doesn't initially think she is sleeping with her son. At worst, he might suspect her of getting up to go call a lover on the phone. At best, he will just be worried that something is wrong with her, like maybe she is sick or something.

Keep in mind, the old fart probably just has ED, which is why he seems distant, but he does still love his wife. Or he is having an affair, but does still love his wife. He just isn't as sexually attracted to her. He's coming home with his sex drive sated. So he doesn't come in the door and attack her like he did when he was younger. She reads that as rejection, and so is somewhat cold toward him. Affairs can fuck up what would normally be a good relationship.

I guess what I am getting at is that it is far more dangerous for him to move back home instead of the mom moving in with him. See, if she stays with the son, she can basically make it known to the husband that she can't stay in the big house anymore, but she will come visit when he comes home, AND is has rested and or feels up to company. In other words, she puts it on him to as her to come home for the fed days he's home. Son stays at his place, so now there is no temptation. If they do get tempted, they have the perfect excuse. Mom looks for an opening. Dad is going to work on a project at home, like fixing the deck. Or he is going to watch the game. Anyway, mom says she is going to take some left overs to the son. Or she brings some of his clothes back to the house and says washes them, and then uses the excuse of taking them back as an excuse to go over there. Then claims she had to clean up the apartment because the son is a slob. Of course what is really going on is a lot of sex. But it is safer. They aren't as likely to get caught.

But thanks for this story. One of the hottest I have read in the mother/son category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Done so well

great, great. done so well. you define so well about mothers nudity, and anul love also. moms nudity is so important specially her buttock, many of mom son author in literotica cant define about moms nudity but you did it so well. thanks. other thing is you must continue this series and should be give some more anal pervertion like kiss or lick moms anus. give pressure on her anus and made her farted loudly. and made her pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love the author's moniker

Motherfucker 2020 sounds great to me! I hope the writer is an actual true-blue motherfucker, that he's gotten his stiff dick up his own mother's cunt, there's nothing better. Mom's twat is so warm and tight and cozy, just made for her boy's big fat prick. Mom's just as wild as her son is for him to fill her twat to overflowing with what waiting in his hot young balls for his dear mother's mommy-cunt. A boy's big hard cock and his mommy's wet twat--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

I like this kind of accidental incest. Wish the story continues with the mom and son in the cabin during the summer, walking around the wooded backyard with the son fully naked and the mom a bit shy bottomless wearing only a short t shirt and no panties, with the hairy pussy fully exposed to the son and the bees and the birds around them. Then they would stand close to each other and have a playful teasing and talk and kiss while the head of her son's hard cock is inserted inside her pussy. And the ants and spiders on the ground would look up and see an incestuous hairy genitals connected.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Brilliant from the git-go, good characterizations, descriptions, and so forth. I can't rave enough about these two chapters. Moar plz!

jaccorjaccorabout 13 years ago
I hope You are going to continue this series.

This seems to be a good beginning, but there is so much more that this story could encompass. I don't mean to tell you how or what to write, but with so much promise in these first two chapters, I would hate to see it end. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Follow-up to the first story

You did one heck of a job with this writing. the slow but deliberate movements made it all worthwhile. I fell in love with my Mom for all the same reasons described here. She was evey bit as seductive as this lady and loved beautiful sex as much as this woman did. Another great writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need Another Chapter

Excellent story! A 3rd chapter would be ideal to dwell on challenges, dangers, and opportunities for the two love birds, as they express their love for each other, while living together with the son's dad and the mom's husband! It would make the story further titillating and erotic.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very good

great follow-up to ch 1, these guys are great characters-lovely hot sex between them too, they should be fun to write more about good job on this story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really liked this story, would liked to see more to it

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
nice

great story hope theres more cumming its really hott please continue want to see where it goes great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Half way

I made it that far before rolling my eyes and stopping. I want to slap you for every "brewski", and every "please mom". Jesus tits he's a whiney bitch. He's 23 yet manages to have the social grace of 15. Chapter 1 wasn't much better, I held hope that chapter 2 would make up for it, but no it doesn't. You owe every reader 15 minutes of their life back.

Darkone57Darkone57about 8 years ago
Why is it........

That almost all of the real mean, nasty and uncalled for comments are anonymous ?

Hmmmmmm. I liked it and don't think you owe anyone anything except to continue writing !

cherrygrovecherrygroveabout 7 years ago
Keep writing

Great story, great characters. Disregard wannabe critics and Keep Writing!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 7 years ago
Five stars!

Very hot story, I had one hand on my hard cock during the entire read.

billyjoeraybobbillyjoeraybobalmost 6 years ago
While Dad is away the rest did play.

I t may be expensive but they should keep his little apartment so when Dad does come home She could go out to get groceries and treats at the same time. I think She needs to get a detective on his ass and find out that he has a FRIEND in all his companies project locations and she should trim his wick to the quick. Then She could sell the house and get a duplex so it looks like they are neighbours because they both go in the front door but quickly zoom out the back where of course the privacy fence does its job. Me like Red heads so am happy that he found one right close to home. Should be at least two more good stories in here before he hangs this one up for bed. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, but....l

Great story, but far to abrupt an ending. Clearly needs at least a couple of more chapters.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Would like one more chpter, to wit: one where the mother was comfortable enough to look her son in the eyes while making love. I consider this act to be the emotional and sexuyal epiphany between love who have equal standing in the relationship. Congraduations to the author for a well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous