Freyja Inc. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish took her left hand and brought two fingers to her mouth licking and sucking on them. Shea watched as Trish worked them like she was orally stimulating a man's penis. Again Shea subconsciously moved her mouth the same way as she watched. Trish worked her fingers until they were soaked with spit. Reaching down she placed those two fingers at the opening to her aching pussy. With little effort she pushed them in deep until her knuckles were pressed against her clit. Trish let out a low moan of pleasure as her pussy filled up with fingers.

Shea was locked in on Trish's little wet hole. She stared at her pussy as Trish moved her fingers in and out rhythmically. The shine on her fingers explained just how wet Trish really was. Shea wanted to feel that, she needed to feel that. All of the images from the evening came rushing back to her again. All of those pictures flashing in her head made her even more turned on. It was becoming harder for her to stop her self.

"Go ahead dear, touch yourself. Treat your little pussy to some fun" Trish softly said as she picked up the pace of her self penetration. "Picture your self somewhere else if you need to but please show me how you would fuck that delicious little pussy."

Shea lost it at that moment; a picture of Susie bent over the piano was all that ran through her mind. Shea turned around facing away from Trish and bent over at the waist. She slowly started to raise the skirt of the dress up over her ass. With the fabric bunched up at her waist and small of her back Shea parted her legs giving herself room to maneuver and Trish a bird's eye view of what she had to offer. Methodically Shea worked one hand up the inside of her thigh as the other continued to tug and roll on her nipples. As her left hand reached its goal Shea started to trace small circles around her now throbbing clit. Her juices were flowing freely and there was dampness about her pussy she had never really experienced before. It was if a flood gate had burst and all of the fluid held back for so many years was rushing out.

Shea moved her index finger up along the side of her labia outlining her slit. The inner lips were protruding as she separated them finding the opening to her hot wanting pussy. Applying very little pressure her finger slipped in past the second knuckle with a startling ease. It had never been this simple to finger her self before; Shea was lost in her own lust and couldn't stop it. Moving her finger in and out she started to picture herself bent over the piano as the waiter lovingly stroked in to her from behind.

Trish was enjoying the show from her perch encouraging Shea to continue exploring her inner sanctum. Trish was increasing her pleasure by adding another finger to the mix burying three deep inside her trembling pussy. "Put another one in please." She asked as she watched Shea finger fuck her tight little hole.

Shea uncoiled her middle finger lining it up with her opening and pressed ever so slowly in. The feel was amazing; it was so hot and dirty yet so fulfilling. Shea's legs quivered as the pleasure increased deep inside her stomach. Here pace started to ramp up as she drove her fingers deeper in until she couldn't reach any further. Shea's hips started to bounce forcing her pussy down onto her fingers with a more purposeful intent. Her pleasure was mounting; the waves of joy were crashing over her with a frequency that was starting to take a toll on her body. Shea's breathing was becoming more rapid. She was becoming light headed and the thought of orgasm was driving her to speed up her thrusts.

Trish was almost to the point of ecstasy when she told Shea to, "Fuck that pussy baby, fuck it good!"

Shea heard her speak those filthy words and began hammering her self with reckless abandon. Her juices were flowing down her fingers pooling in the palm of her hand. Drops of sweet nectar were hitting the floor leaving a small puddle between her feet. Shea felt the crescendo of orgasm hit as her legs shook. A squeal of joy escaped her lips as the electricity of pleasure coursed through her body.

Trish was moaning out her own orgasm at the same time thrusting her hips up wildly with each stroke. Both women had reached that magical point together and were lost to there own desires.

Shea collapsed to the floor gasping for air as her orgasm wrecked her body. Her head was planted cheek down as one hand pulled firmly on one nipple and the other stayed buried deep inside her contracting pussy. Shea stayed there for what seemed a lifetime as Trish stood up and made her way over to her.

Helping her to her feet Trish hugged Shea lovingly thanking her for sharing the moment. Tenderly Trish helped Shea out of the dress and flung it over to the sofa. Tracing her hands over Shea's body Trish softly caressed her breasts and stomach. With one hand she brought Shea's wet hand up to her mouth kissed it tasting her cum as she ran the other over her soaked pussy. The tender touch shot small jolts of pleasure through Shea eliciting minor quakes inside her pussy bring forth a mini orgasm. Shea leaned on Trish for balance as her body trembled.

Trish helped her to the sofa and laid her down so she could recover.

While laying there helpless Trish went and gathered up the dresses and placed them back on their hangers. Trish straitened her self up buttoning her blouse and lowering her skirt before returning to Shea.

"Here you go sweetie, we need to get you dressed. You don't want to go home like this no do you." She said as she handed Shea the dress she arrived in.

As they put the dress on Trish made sure not to return Shea's bra and panties. She tucked them away as a souvenir from the night's escapades so she could relive it another day.

Walking Shea out to the front of the store she grabbed her hand and pulled Shea close to her. Placing on hand on the back of her head she leaned in and kissed Shea softly on the lips. Shea felt the soft gentle kiss and without knowing why returned the kiss to Trish. They walked out of the hotel and hailed a cab so Shea could go home. As they were parting Trish told her, "If you ever need another dress to wear please come back and see me. I think we could work out something so you could look stunning and not have to rent or buy an expensive outfit." Shea smiled politely and thanked her again with another tender kiss. Climbing in the cab Shea told the driver where to go and fell back into the seat lost to the night's adventure.

Shea was awakened by the cabby yelling at her to wake up. "That will be thirty four fifty lady." He stated.

She paid him and made her way up to her apartment. Inside Shea went straight to her room removing her dress as she walked leaving it in a pile in the doorway to her room. Collapsing on her bed Shea curled up under the sheets naked for the first time I a long time.