All Comments on 'Friday Night'

by Ravynsloft

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks!

For taking the obvious time that it took to compose such a rewarding, lengthy selection. You either love pussy, or sure are good at guessing what it must be like to be a bisexual/lesbian.

Thanks again...EXCELLENT work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
one of the best

one of the best stories I have read on this website. I really hope there will be many more

SeXiEGrl04SeXiEGrl04almost 20 years ago
loved it

this and your other stories are by far the best sex stories that i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent story

my god, my roomate and i masturbated to that story so much, her and i came every 5minutes, i loved the way it just flowed so good, i read it every night before i go to bed, it makes me feel soo good, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story, I could build a real vivid picture up in my mind all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fabulous!

i'll say it again, fabulous! thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story , one thing though , you should be able to tell if your feelings are real or not. And if you cant, having sex with someone else ain't a good way to find out. She basically cheated on her to prove she didn't want to be with someone else, if someone did that to me i wouldn't be able to forgive them, at least not right away.

redlonelywolfredlonelywolfabout 15 years ago
Awesomeness

This is one awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice, But...

The story line, for the most part was great. Although the 'i had to sleep with brad to prove i wanted to be with you' was a little weird. the biggest killer for me though, was the grammar mistakes. little things, that one or two, isn't bad, but these were popping up all over the place.

aside from that, a well worded story. i liked the flow of the story, and it was definitely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Daaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuumm.!!!

I. Loved. This. Story.!!! HOTT.!!! Thumbs up times 1000000000! lol Im in love with this one! I wish this would happen to me! ;) .. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh .... my.......god

this was on a whole new level you mixture of passion and love was pure genious . the descriptions and the feelings i almost felt like i was there you attention to detail and your word choice impecable :) amazing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice images

My girlfriend and I were lying around in my room, reading Lit. We found your

story -- which got us very turned on -- and looked into each other's eyes. We'd never kissed, until then. One thing led to another and we were facing each other on our sides, boobs touching and fingers in the other's vagina. It was so emotional, we were laughing and crying watching each other, our breath catching, loving what we were doing, sucking the other's fingers, tasting our feminine essence. We've been together exclusively for a year and a half.

warbow31warbow31almost 13 years ago
"R E A D" This "S T O R Y"

I was pulled deep into a story so life like. I swear I could feel every finger delicately touching me.I've never been so taken in by pure love,passion,and unreleased hidden feelings with amazing sex....... "W O W"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So. Amazing.

Wow. Wow. Loved the characters, writing, absolutely everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Friday nite

What a great read.I want to experince all these sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot!

wow! that was something.. please write more erotic novel like this.. it's so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shallow

A good story and I've given you five stars. However, as a couple of other readers have mentioned, in real life you'd have to be pretty damned shallow to have sex with person B just to prove to yourself that you loved person A. And in real life, would you be silly enough to tell person A what you'd done and would he/she ever fully trust you again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Just recently discovered your stories and have found each one very erotic and the description of the chemistry between the ladies is great along with the detailed description of the sex, love making. You have the knack for putting emotions into your sentences, paragraphs that bring out emotions from the reader. We are drawn into the story and feel the emotions of your characters. Great style and great stories. Sorry that you decided to discontinue writing these stories, but we all need to move on with our lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous