Friday Night Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too sweetheart," I say, my voice sounding exactly the same as yours.

Looking deeply into each other eyes as we continue to grind and rock our bodies in unison. We see each other's orgasm about to overtake us as our facial expressions become ingrained with that intense look you get just before you cum.

I feel your cock stroke once, twice three times deeply then you roar loudly into the air as your cock releases its cum inside of me. Load after load shooting hard into me coating my walls in the creamy white color of your cum. Feeling your cum splash against me sends me over the edge into my second orgasm of the night, feeling my walls squeeze tightly around your cock as I moan loudly into the air.

Your body collapses on top of mine your mouth and mine breathing heavily as our lungs take in the much needed air. I feel the hard thumping of your heart beating through your chest beating in time with mine as our bodies recover from our intense melding of orgasms.

You stay on me for only a few moments before rolling to the side. Watching as you grab the key from where you tossed it on the pillow when you came to chase after me. You unlock my hands from the handcuffs gently massaging my wrists before putting them at the sides of my body.

You pull me against you, spooning behind me wrapping me in the safe embrace of your body. I whisper softly to you feeling sleep start to overtake me."Thank you sweetheart tonight was simply incredible."

I feel you brush the hair away from my forehead and kiss me gently there. "You are most welcome sweetheart,and thank you for a fantastic night, even the parts where I was dominated handcuffed." We both laugh and cuddle closer into each other.

"I have a feeling that these sheets are going to need a good cleaning tomorrow." I giggle, thinking of all the spots of cum dribbled upon them.

You chuckle to yourself,pulling me closer to you "We will worry about that tomorrow for now let's just enjoy this moment here and now." I sigh, as my eyes begin to drift closed my body relaxing into sleep as I feel utterly happy and content in the arms of the man I love.

12