Friendly Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to her and she pleaded with her eyes. I switched it on and rested it on the folds of her clitoris, which received appreciative moans of accent. I then ran it down her tender slit to her vagina. It made circular motions at the entrance. I moved up and looking in her eyes, inserted it into her. It slipped in easily due to the lubrication collected through the night. Suzie bucked and I used my other hand to rub the nub of her clit. She moaned

"I think it's hitting my G spot, keep going in and out." She groaned and wailed. Gripping the base with my clenched fist I rammed the instrument in and out, in long hard thrusts. She bucked and jerked and rolled her hips.

I started saying.

"You like cock don't you? You love cock don't you?"

Over and over. And she responded with.

"Yes. Yes." Over and over.

She forced her pelvic cage up with each thrust, screaming with excitement, until finally she came, in delicate short thrusts. She pulled me to her, we hugged and kissed each others cheeks. Within minutes we were both asleep.

Kath

++++

I got into Bob's black saloon and relaxed into the substantial cream leather seat. We had left Beth and Suzie as Bob wanted to take me somewhere special and private. He had been so nice, courteous and considerate. He knew I loved my husband and family but still felt a need for adventure, which was why I was out dancing. I told him I didn't want a relationship and he accepted this. He said he preferred married women and that he had been married once but it never worked out, but wouldn't elaborate further. I think it was a painful subject.

The car purred away through the town and out onto the country lanes. Bob didn't talk much but listened to me gabble on about mundane stuff. I looked up and caught him concentrating on the road ahead. He was tall about 6' 2" and was quite well built. He had obviously done some weight training. He was casually dressed in a white short sleeve shirt with black slacks and shoes. The most prominent feature on his rugged face was his large jaw line and chin. His eyes stared deeply as if investigating your soul, but when you stared into his they seemed shielded against intrusion.

He turned off the road and took a side road into a wooded area. I was surprised as it was a placed that I used to come to, with my granddad when we would go on nature walks. In the dark near a copse, he stopped the car. The lights were still on and the engine ran. He unbuckled his seat belt and so did I as he turned towards me.

"What now then mmmm?" He just stared at me, with blank expression that unnerved me. He stretched his hands to my right breast. "Feel your tits?"

His language surprised me, as he had been the perfect gentleman but I thought, that might be what turns him on.

"Or what about sucking me off?" He grabbed my hand and pushed it to pants below which was his flaccid cock. He had changed completely. He seemed to be a different person and had a silly smile on his face, as he stared past me. "What do you normally do with your men?"

I couldn't tell if this was some kind of sex game or was he really sinister, whichever, it was a good act.

"Tell me, how many times have you cheated on your husband?" His hand was rough on my breast. "Come on more than once. Ten? Twenty? How many?"

His voice was calm, so I guessed this was what turned him on. So I answered.

"How many times would you like me to have?" I smiled but he squeezed my breast harder.

"How many? You tell me!" This was a command and he hurt.

"You're hurting me." He eased off slightly.

"Tell me!" he was insistent but not loud.

"About five times, yes five times." I replied but added. " But I still love him."

"Five times and you LOVE him. So if I stick my cock in your mouth and you kiss him later he'll love that will he?"

This was not at all fun and made me squirm with discomfort.

"No .... Well yes he'll love kissing me!" I replied.

He smiled.

I wanted to change the subject and I was about to tell him how well I knew the area when he shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, you cheating bitch!" and punched me hard in the mouth.

I was totally shocked and tentatively lifted my hand to my swelling mouth. I could feel blood trickling down my chin and tasted it in my mouth.

"You cheating sick fuck!" He bellowed as his fist split my nose and eye. "Why don't you open your legs and show me your cunt you whore?"

I had never experienced such anger and rage. He spat as he spoke and hurled degrading insults at me. He punched me in the side, I'm sure breaking a rib. I was so shocked I was paralysed. With his left forearm he pressed my throat and head back against the headrest, I tried to pull it away with both hands but to no avail and felt myself about to pass out. He forced his right arm under my skirt, and scratched my thighs as he tore my panties down. Kicking and struggling only made it easier for him. He then forced two fingers into me. I was dry, down there with the terror and he hurt me. He pulled his hand away scratching my thigh and smeared his fingers on my face, then punched the left side of my head with this same right hand. In doing that at least, he had released my throat and I coughed and gasped. He started to rant.

"I had a dirty bitch like you, who fucked around behind my back and she deserves what's coming to you!" He reached to his back seat for what appeared to be a wooden cosh or truncheon, of some kind. "He doesn't know does he. Well He will when I've finished with you."

I had come to my senses and saw my opportunity, through bleeding eyes. As he continued to stretch over to the back seat. I quietly opened the door. Immediately I elbowed him in the side of his big open jaw, and jumped out of the car, but not before he brought the truncheon down hard on my back. It hurt and knocked the wind out of me. I knew this was a fight for my life, the adrenalin stopped the pain. I clutched my bag and ran with one shoe flapping, as I couldn't shake it off, into the trees. I glanced behind. He was just getting out of the car - a big awkward man. I thanked God. I hopped, slowing down to release the shoe, tearing my stockings. Once off, I ran that much faster for all my life deep into the woods. Even through my broken nose I could smell the pine needles, reminding me of happy trips with granddad which were rined now by association.

I knew that there was an area further into the wood, were I could hide, as long as HE wasn't aware of it. As I ran, instead of the soft undergrowth I would stand on something sharp, which would cause me to wince, but I dared not stop. I sped off the path and down into a dell. It was dark and I concentrated on watching the floor but smacked my head into an overhead branch and fell on my back, seeing stars inside my head. I crawled into bushes covering myself with undergrowth and dirt for camouflage, to remove the paleness of my face in the moonlight.

I saw a torch beam bob unevenly up and down the path, which was above and to my side. The beam was strong and seemed to pierce the dark undergrowth. He stopped and listened, as I was still trying to bring my respiration under control. For the first time I started to weep quietly. I prayed to granddad for his help and begged forgiveness of God for all the cheating I had done. The beam flashed into my bushes, for what seemed longer than any of the others. I kept still even though I sobbed. I thought of the kids without me and sobbed. I thought of Rob without me and sobbed.

"I know you're there. You whore." He bellowed, though the torch beam had moved on from my hiding place slightly. I was terrified but kept still, then I felt my bladder give way and I peed on my dress. I had to stay still but began shaking feeling freezing cold, though it wasn't a particularly cold night. He started to walk back and I breathed a sigh of relief but let out an involuntary whimper. He turned around and immediately left the path to walk in the underground.

He flashed his torch into the underground and battered it down with the truncheon. I could see him darkly through the foliage and began to hyperventilate uncontrollably. I tried desperately to hold my breath knowing that if he heard me I was dead. He swivelled round in my direction as if he had heard something. I kept my eyes on his , hulking frame and large distorted jaw, as he slowly approached me. He stopped and listened once more. He began sniffing the air as he walked towards me. I was desperate and began to rummage in my bag for anything to help, begging granddad for assistance. Not even realising it, I was whispering for help. I found a metal nail file, which had a sharp point. What damage could it do? It was rather puny and he was huge. How had I fancied him? He was a brute.

He began running and before I knew it the truncheon crashed down on my skull and yet again I saw stars, in deep blackness. I could not allow myself to succumb to oblivions call. I rolled back and he dived on me. I had enough presence of mind to clutch my bag and the nail file, in each hand. As I had fallen he forced my dress up and legs apart and seemed determined to force the truncheon inside me, roughly. I kicked and wriggled and he placed one huge hand on my pubic bone, as he tried with the other to push the wooden object into me. I was pinned down and could not get free. He bent his head, as he found my opening and looked up at me with a leery grin. I stabbed him through the eye. I punched with the nail file and turned it to cause maximum damage. He howled and clutched his face with both hands, as I rolled sideways and ran away.

I jumped ran up and onto the path as fast as I could but it felt like running through porridge trying to make any headway. He was like a demon screaming and clutching his face but swinging his club, with fury and he was catching me. I ducked behind a large tree on his 'blind-side' and picked up a fallen log. I waited and as he came lumbering past, I swung the heavy log with both hands and hit him, full force on his oversized jaw. He looked shocked and I saw the bloodied eye as he fell back unconscious.

I didn't stop to look back but ran towards his car. When I got there the lights were dimming but the engine was running. I jumped in and shakily reversed it up the path until I got onto the country road. I drove to the motorway, still shaking. Eventually I was stopped by the police.

Beth

++++

I woke at noon and was in the kitchen when Suzie walked in scratching her head. She yawned and sat by the kitchen table.

"You Ok?" I asked.

She looked at me once then again as she understood to what I was refering.

"Oh me? Yes I'm fine. But I've got one hell of a headache."

"We went a bit over the top last night." I said feeling guilty.

"We did? Yes I guess we did but I don't regret it. It was a blast." She smiled and began drinking the frothy cappuccino coffee I'd made her and licking the from her lips said. "Hmmmm! Wish this was cream-pie."

I looked at her and we both laughed then I shook my head; she was irrepressible.

The phone rang and it was Rob.

"Hi Rob, how's things?" I said as pleasantly as possible.

"I'm not very happy with you." He was sombre and plainly angry. "You want to know where Kathy is huh?"

"Yes. Of course. What on Earth's wrong?" I was concerned and Suzie looked up, her face questioning.

"She's in hospital. That's where because you let her go home alone."

"But Rob I asked her not to go. You know Kath she's strong minded." I was concerned and needed to know what had happened. "What has happened?"

He began sobbing on the phone and couldn't speak. I said.

"Where are you now?"

He mumbled that he was at home so I told him I'd be over to talk.

++++++++

He met me at the door and invited me in, his anger seemed to have subsided.

"Where's the kids." I asked and he told me at his mothers'.

He looked grey and deeply upset and he hadn't eaten. I made him a sandwich and cup of tea and sat down to find out what had happened.

He explained that Kath, having felt sick, had been offered a lift home by this Bob character. I never reacted, as I wasn't sure what story she had told him. He continued and said that on the way home he had attacked her severely and that the police were charging him with attempted murder. He denied it and was going to sue for the loss of his right eye. The police however found a shed load of evidence to charge him.

"I'm so upset. I can't believe I nearly lost her." He broke down again.

Having heard the story and that Kath would recover in a few weeks, though she had a minor skull fracture, bruising and scratches, I explained how I had tried to pursued her not to go, but that she wouldn't listen.

I felt so guilty that I knew she had left willingly with this guy, ready to cheat on Rob. Rob a great person who loved her so much. I asked if I could see her at the hospital and he said yes, as he was going to sleep, after being awake half the night.

++++++++

I drove to the hospital collecting a bunch of flowers en-route. When I arrived Kath was dozing and her face was heavily bruised. I was shocked at how bad she looked. I got a vase for the flowers and as I was about to leave she awoke and weakly called my name.

"Hi!" I said. "How're you feeling?"

"Like shit." She said. "What a bastard he turned out to be. Some great guy hey?"

"What was his problem? Some sort of psycho?"

She went on to explain that he had been twisted by a girl who had cheated on him some time ago and so was out to make an example of cheats generally.

"Cheats like me! Or rather cheats like I used to be."

I bit my lip understanding how she must be feeling.

"I have hurt Rob terribly and couldn't ever do that again." She looked in my eyes. "As they say. I looked into the abyss, Beth and it wasn't pleasant. That guy wanted to kill me because I wanted sex with a man other than my husband. I thought I was just having fun but in fact illicit sex is like a time bomb. Eventually it goes off and somebody pays the price. You have to be careful Beth."

I felt she was right, even if your husband wanted you to do it. It was better keeping it within the privacy of your bedroom and certainly dangerous with strangers even if the thrill was in that fact that they were strangers. Anton, Raul the groper last night.

"I know but its like a drug, it becomes addictive." I said honestly.

"Yes well I'm in rehab from now on, I never want this to happen again and will never tell Rob about the other episodes. I couldn't bare to lose him." She was getting upset so I changed the subject and we talked until 'visiting time' ended. I kissed her cheek and looked at her swollen discoloured face. I promised to come as often as I could and she said she would be out in a few days.

As I was leaving the hospital I phoned Sam and told him what had happened. He was severely shocked and kept asking how I was. I explained I was not involved but that didn't appease him. I think personally he was feeling guilty for suggesting I get 'fixed up' in the first place. I told him I was ok but that the incident had shocked and frightened me.

He did have some good news. He was offered the job during the interview. His c.v. being 'outstanding' their words and he was to start in three months. So that was it we would be moving back to the North, probably never to see our friends again. It was a new start, so we could put the past, pleasures and upsets behind us, or could we .....