All Comments on 'Friendly Skies'

by MmmmPerfect

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
could have done so much

I enjoyed it, but you could have so much more with it.

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 16 years ago
I agree...

That was hot, but so short! Expand expand expand...draw it out. There's nothing better than sex that is as hot as that, and drawn out. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fast, hot, sweaty, active, couple on couple sex.

I loved it, especially when I read your other highly erotic submissions. I agree with the other commenters that this was a quick read, but frankly I enjoy a quick "read". If you can get me that wet, that quickly, you've got a pocket full of talent. Not to mention, your story fits quite nicely as a puzzle piece when I read your other stories like "Villa V" and "Villa VI". Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
His name

Geronimo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unfasten Your Seat Belts

I thought this bit of erotica was just the right size. A great combination of exciting story telling with a lot of hot sex. The story of my life! (I wish.)

MistressIvyMistressIvyabout 16 years ago
Mmmmmmmm again!

Again, why can't my flights be like this? In fact...why can't my spouse be like? Ahhh...time to go clean up. Fantastic read!

maspenmaspenabout 15 years ago
And Then?

What happened for the rest of the weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot but confusing

very hot story but a little hard to follow

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 3 years ago
Fun

I hope your characters get together a lot more. I, for one, would like to hear about the rest of the weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous