Friends & Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out the door and mother mentioned that I should stop at Linda's and wish her a safe and good trip checking out the college the next three days.

I said that was a great idea and kissed her goodbye and headed off to school.

Linda and her parents were just leaving when I got to their house.

They stopped and I kissed Linda and told her to have a good time. Her mother Doris looked at me and said for me to have a GOOD time tomorrow afternoon with a big smile and a lip lick.

I smiled back and said I thought I would.

Linda looked at me and her mother told her she would explain more to her when they were alone on the trip.

I let for school and wished the day would go by quickly.

School was a drag but the tests were simple and I was home before I thought I would be.

When I walked in the door mother was in the bathroom.

I walked in just as she was getting into the shower.

I told her I would join her as soon as I got undressed and took a piss.

She stops getting in and turned and asked if I needed help holding that monster so it stream would hit the toilet.

I told her certainly and she took hold of my penis and aimed it towards the toilet and after wards led me into the shower without letting go.

She turned the water on and turned around so I was facing her as she soaped up cock up, stroked it in doing so.

She then rinsed my lathered cock off, turned around and bent over with her hands against the far wall and spread her legs.

I stepped forward and slid my wet cock between her legs and found a gapping pussy waiting to be entered.

I slid my cock deep into her pussy as she pushed back at the same time. I bottomed out and then pulled back and pushed in again.

I reached around her and cupped those massive hanging breasts as they swung back and forth as we moved in rhythm together.

I do not think I stroked my cock the full depth of her "love tunnel" five times before exploding a days' worth built up of cum into her.

It ran out of her pussy and down her legs.

She said it was a good thing we were in the shower or there would be a mess somewhere.

With that I turned her around and started to soap up her beautiful breast and play with her now soapy nipples.

She put her hands on my shoulders and sighed with a sound of "I LOVE THAT" as I pinch and pulled ever so gently on her breast and kneaded them like you would do bread dough..

She did not last but five minutes before having her first climax of the day with my assistance. (I was sure she had played with herself thinking about me during the day as I had done in the men's room at school while thinking about her)

We got out of the shower as the hot water was turning cold and dried each other off and walked into my parents' bedroom hand and hand.

She walked over to the dresser and took out another new bra and pantie set.

She turned to me and asked if I thought she needed anything else besides it to wear. I said, NO just that will be fine but the restaurant might require more.

We went to the local steak house for dinner and a drink.

As we walked into the restaurant we saw Mike, an accountant from dad's company, and his wife at a table.

Mike stood up and waved us over to their table and asked us to sit and eat with them, as they had just gotten there and had not ordered as of yet.

Mother agreed to this and we sat down after Mike introduced me to his wife Judy.

Mike asked if we had heard from Doug (my father) yet and if so how was the trip going/

Mother said we had heard and he had to go on to visit the corporate headquarters to finalize the order for six new machines.

Mike's eyes light up and he said, "Six machines, I thought they were only going to but two."

Mother said that she was just repeating what dad had told her on the phone this morning.

Dinner went along well but took longer than mom and me wanted it to so we just went home after desert and saying our goodbye's to Mike and Judy.

When we got in the car mom said that I should loosen my belt and open my zipper up so she could play with my cock on the way home.

I said that we should wait till we got home as it was raining and I wanted to pay attention to the roads.

She agreed BUT took a minute to undo her blouse and reveal her mammoth breast to me as we left the parking lot.

As we got closer to the house she had taken off the blouse and removed her bra so her boobs were hanging out in plain sight for me to gaze a pond.

I pulled into the garage and as I pushed the garage door opener button to close the door she reached over and opened my pants and lowered her head into my lap and wrapped her lips around my cock and started to lick.

She said she wanted to do this in the car as it brought back high school memories to her from dates she would suck off so she did not have to fuck them.

I pushed the seat back so she had room and just sat there enjoying the service she was doing to me.

I was playing with her breasts and nipples all the time she was sucking me and as I was getting closer to exploding she told me to go ahead and cum in the mouth as she wanted to taste my cum going down her throat.

She tried to contain it all but a lot leaked out all over my pants and car seat.

As she sat up I took hold of her and kissed her deeply and we went into the house with me ripping at her skirt to remove it.

When we got to the kitchen, I grabbed her and lifted her up and set her on the counter and spread her leg and just started to suck her pussy lips.

She leaned back with her head against the cabinet and let me eat her out as she moaned and sighed till she let a load of juice flow into my mouth.

She cried out and held my head tightly between her legs for the longest time before releasing me and sliding off the counter with all her juices on it and went directly to her knees to start sucking me again.

I stood there and grabbed he head and moved it back off me and said let go to the bedroom and do this in comfort.

She agreed and I lifted her up and we both had weak legs as we walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

She stopped me at the bathroom door and said she had to pee and I said I did also.

She sat down to pee and spread her legs and told me to pee between her legs for the fun of it.

I had good aim as I did not get any on her and she laughed as we went on into the bedroom now naked as "J" birds and my cock pointed straight out in front of me.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and took my cock into her mouth again and with it half way down her throat cupped my balls and squeezed them tightly.

I let out a yell and she opened her mouth and my cock came out as she said she always wanted to play with my balls and suck at the same time.

I said "fine, just do not squeeze so hard next time."

She laid back on the bed, spread her legs and said to ram it home now as she needed her cunt filled to the max with my 14" of manhood.

I put two pillows under her ass and inserted myself into her waiting cunt till she said to stop and let her adjust to my size before going deeper.

I stood there for a couple of minutes feeling her muscles working my cock and then I pushed deeper and she moaned and cried out "OH YES YES, MORE MORE DEEPER NOW."

Aas I got all the way into her I felt my load coming from mu balls to my cock and let it fill her totally as she screamed for "MORE -- MORE - MORE."

With that she laid back on the bed and sighed and asked me to lay next to her and play with her nipples as she stroked my cum covered cock till we fell asleep side by side.

I must have exploded again in her hand just as we both awoke to the sun coming in through the window.

She rolled over and kissed me and said that I had to get to school, BUT this afternoon was going to be something for me to remember. She said to just get home quickly after school and come in the back door very quietly.

I told her I had only my Speech final this morning and would be home before lunch as I walked out the door.

12