Friends & Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back, when a little precum leaking out of cock head on to her hand, so she could lower her mouth to my cock and lick it off.

She just started to suck on my now fully blood filled purple cock head.

She looked up at me and said, "Where is that "LUB" as I need to have that monster in me now and I cannot wait any longer.

She grabbed the tube off the bed and "greased" me up and down a couple of strokes and then turned around and with her leg spread outside of mine, sat down trying to impale my cock into her 64 year old pussy.

I placed my hands on her ass for support as her hands were on my knees hold her up and controlling her downward movement.

Dee, mom and Linda were standing in the doorway watching us.

Just then the phone rang and mother ran to answer it.

Mother called out grandma name and Dee went off to the phone.

I could hear grandma on the phone, which caused my cock to soften a little, and Wendy started to say something about why I was not hard, when I reached around her and cupped both breasts and my cock got ridged again and she sat completely downward taking me completely inside her hot slippery cunt..

She screamed out, "OH YES!, OH YES! MY GOD that feels so good after all these years without a cock inside me."

She rose a little and slammed herself back down on to me, crushing my balls against the edge of the bed.

I let out a sigh and released her breasts and pushed against her butt to relief the pressure on my balls.

She turned her head and said, "I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you."

I kissed her back and licked the sweat off of her spine as she rose and fell on my cock till she climaxed and her juices flowed out of her "love tunnel" and all over my balls and the bed.

With that lushes feeling, I exploded inside of her womb and with it mixing with her flow, we really soaked the bed.

Just them mom came back in to the bedroom and sat next to us and kissed me on the cheek and whispered that grandmother had to go back to AZ now to take care of a problem with something or other.

Wendy heard her and stood up and turned to ask if Dee need anything?

Mother said, "NO, it was just something about the ranch land and that bastard neighbor of mine."

Linda, being horny as hell, came over to me and swung her huge pendulous breasts in my face and said, "You are not going to get away without fuck the hell out of me with that "horse cock" of your before I leave this house." (her breasted were 44 "G's" and the rest were 30" x 38" as she was not a heavy weight as some of the group's members were.)

Mother reached up and cupped one of Linda's breasts and pulled it to her mouth so she could lick on its nipple as I did the same to the other.

I stood up and lead Linda to the other bed in the bedroom, as the one I was sitting on was soaked already.

She followed me like a little puppy and lay down with her legs spread.

I lay down between her legs and started lapping on her silver haired, large lipped pussy.

She raised her hips to meet my tongue.

I sucked on her "lips" and she went wild screaming and bucking her hips.

I keep sucking and licking till she exploded with her first climax of the afternoon.

I got onto my knees and moved so my cock head was at her entrance and she raised her hips to except my cock.

I pushed gently forward till I had the head completely in he and stopped.

She screamed, "Put it all the way in and do not stop till your balls are slapping my ass."

I did as I was told and she just trusts her hips against me till I came with a load to meet her second climax.

I looked down at he and her face had a big smile and as I looked at her breasts, they were hanging on each side of her body like a saddle bag over a horses back.

I took both my hands and cupped each breasts side and slid them up and together so I could play with her nipples.

After Wendy, Linda and I showering and getting dress, we went down to the back porch where Mother and granny were sitting talking.

I asked granny what was wrong back home?

She told me one of the neighbors was trying to say that part of her range (what we call pasture in the Midwest) was his and was going to take down her fence and move it to where he said it should be.

Asked, "Why is he being so strong willed about this?"

She replied, "He is just doing it because I will not entertain him in the manner he wishes me to do." (In other words, he wants to screw me)

Granny continued, "I know his wife and we have been friends for years and he just wants to play with my tits and horse around. I will not do that to my friend."

I told my ranch hand that I would be home in a couple of days and to get the sheriff to stop him till I get there and we talk his out.

By this time it was getting close to dinner and Linda suggested that we go down to her son's steakhouse and enjoy a good meal.

I looked at the four ladies and said, "That is a good idea and then we can "CUM" back here and "PLAY" some more.

Mother agreed and stood up walked over to me, lifted her blouse to expose her bare tits, and swung them freely in my face.

I said, "I thought we were going to have dinner first?"

Mother just laughed and said, "FINE" you will just have to keep me entertained all night then.

Dee said that she needed to make plane reservations for Sunday, and would meet us at the restaurant.

Linda and Wendy went in one car, mom and me in another and granny in her rental.

After dinner we said our goodbyes to Linda and Wendy and headed home, as we had all had a "LONG" day and were feeling the drinks Linda's son had given us "on the house."

I never got to "entertain" mother as she fell asleep in the car on the way home and after getting into the house begged off for the evening.

12