All Comments on 'Friends & Lovers'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
$200 for Sex?

Only an absolute idiot would ever say that to her under these circumstances. Good story but for that reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I too had that problem with the $200 for sex comment, he was pretty much calling her a whore. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Like the other two commenters I was a little thrown by the $200 for sex statement. I try to give him a little slack considering he is 23 and fresh out of college so chances are money is tight but come on now, it's pretty insulting.

clownprince2008clownprince2008over 11 years agoAuthor

Fair comments. Not my best piece of dialogue. I was just trying to write the typical awkward morning-after chit-chat. Clearly I should've reconsidered lines like that.

Hope you enjoyed the story in spite of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it. Really hot.

And regarding the $200 comment, I wasn't bothered too much by it. I certainly didn't read it as malicious comment, just a stupid faux-pas on his behalf. Although you could've emphasised that more. But I can see where the others are coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romance???

NOT!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
What's in a Name?

Many of the comments on this author seem to be preoccupied with what category the story is in. These people who are so concerned with category might be better off worrying about the qualtiy of the writing, the eroticism of the story and the satisfaction you get from a good plot. I personally couldn't care less about category - I just liked the story. It was somewhat fantastic, but that's what Literotica is all about: fantasy. I kind of liked the idea of a woman who tried to make a bad relationship work finally getting rid of the unfaithful boyfriend and moving on to someone she may well really like if she gave the relationship a chance. I wasn't too thrilled with her idea of making up with a guy and then withholding sex (after a two year relationship), but she wasn't perfect either. I'm left with a beginning of a relationship that does have promise and the overall story has a feel-good quality. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love how these two came to admit to their feelings for each other. Hopefully this is the start of true romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous